ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1845

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki winced, his teeth clenching and his eyes widened with the feeling of sharp, sudden pain. His back had arched off the table but he now lowered back down. "Oh. Yea, acutally." He took it and studied it. "I'll keep it as a memory of my first time coming to the strangest club I've ever been in." His torso was smooth and there was only a small definition in the muscles of his stomach. He really didn't care to have such a prominite six pack. The streaks of bright red blood stood out against the pale skin of his chest.

Nateri looked at Pussycat. "No clue. Your friend disappeared with him. Last I saw he yanked him through that door over there." She pointed.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
His grin dropped and they all stared at her. "Our slave? Huh.....Hng! Hrrg! Pffffft AhahahahahahahahahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HA!­!&q­uot­; They all burst out laughing, knocking over drinks and dropping cigars. "Alright alright. Whoever wins-gets a fuckin' slave! Hahahaha! Let's start this puppy, I am bettin' the trunk and," He slams down a couple hundred, the rest followed suite. ((I have noooo idea how to play! I only played once when I was like uh..10 or something so yeah.))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(What the hell are they playing?
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Then let's skip to when they're done. Nenali wins cause she's really really good at poker.:D))
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"You are very lucky we were not busy tonight." He promptly took hold of the wounded shoulder and licked the blood from his skin like some greedy animal, his own jaw still swollen and bleeding as well.

"Fuck," Pussycat groaned, frustrated that she was now perpetually stuck as the tender tonight. It was as if the Baron had planned the whole fight just to prolong his damned fun time. Well fine, if he got to have fun. So did she. She snatched the everclear from in front of Rexas and took a large sip.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Poker and yeah of course Nenali is going to be winning. It's a novel cliche!))
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Wow. this went faaaar!) I got tired of sitting and waiting for some one to take my order andwalked over to the bar, sitting down beside a tall girl with black hair. "I'll have...I don't know, what do you suggest?" I asked the girl beside me.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Oh heeeheehee sorry, lady, I got into it o_o))
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
((Check it. This is what a million dollar bottle of vodka looks like.))

"ya ya ya. Relax Kitten it will be taken care of after all you are my favorite customer. Now about that Vodka."
 ((Check it. This is what a million dollar bottle of ウォッカ looks like.)) "ya ya ya. Relax Kitten it
(Yay.)

Nenali smirked and laid down her winning hand."Sorry fellas."
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
(I know. Now I know what y'all felt when I got into Hotel California. XD)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Ooooooooooo want *w*)) "Thank you, V. At least you listen..." She took another swig, flinching at both its taste and the burn, and turned to the back delicately taking out the slender cylindrical bottle from a locked cabinet. She gently placed it front of him along with two silver shot glasses.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
((Yes you post so damn much that I can't keep up. By the way ZYugi did you ever respond to my post on hotel.))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Oh)
"Lucky?" Nowaki sucked in a breath softly and watched him. "How so?" He gripped the Baron's neck and started licking the blood from his jaw.

Nateri narrowed her eyes and watched her. "Do I even want to know what's going to happen?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Yes, in fact she was waiting for you. I joined Kingdom of Heroes, though I think it's dead.))

Mister Stache had been sweating for a while, his shirt was partially unbuttoned and stained yellow. He had never expected the game to gon for so long and he was confident that his hand had won, but then she put hers down. Everyone stared at him and then back at her with a pleading look of despair. The man choked and shook his head, slamming his hands against the table. "What the fuck just happened?! You playing some kind of fucking trick? You cheatin' little bitch!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Sorry! I was having fun!)
I sighed. This was it was everywhere. People either ignored me or were downright me to me. I spied a glass sitting a couple away. I reached for it and tried to drink. It was empty. I shoved it away.
"How can I cheat when I have a large group and men staring at me for this whole game?"She smiled cutely up at him."Now.I believe we had a deal."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Here kid, since you're so patient." Pussycat handed her beer. "I don't even care anymore." She took another sip of rexas's everclear.

The Baron spoke against the man's face, breathing against his forehead. "Sometimes worse barfights happen when more people are killed. When that happens, someone will threaten to call the police and we have to keep that from happening-" He stopped and bit Nowaki's tongue.. "I like to haff fun wif dose kind." He bit down even harder.

"Fine you fucking little cunt," Stache reached for his switchblade. "I'll give you something."

"C'mon, just give her the fucking trunk, Billy."

"And ket that little girl go 'round talkin' 'bout how she bested me?"

"We all lost to her, Billy, it don't matter. A deal's a deal."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
"Oh, thanks." I sat there, nursing the beer and looking around at the other patrons. They were a strange lot.
"Um.And everyone wagered money."Nenali giggled and hopped down from the seat,collecting the money from everyone.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri shook her head and finished her Khlua. "I think I need something stronger. I could use some vodka. I don't care which brand. Just something strong."

"It muth be sow hawd fow you tho in thwis baw bwsinwss." (("It must be so hard for you in this bar business.")) Nowaki hung his head back, pulling his tongue free. "Do you not get a lot of time to have fun?" He licked the Baron's neck and played with the collar of his captor's shirt.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The men groaned at this, hoping she would have forgotten but they gladly let her have it, except stache. He took out the switchblade and tried slam it into the girl's hand. "You're not taking anything from me!"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"It wasn't always this way. I get what I can but I miss how things used to be." Still gripping on to the young man's bleeding shoulder, he attempted to slam him into the wall behind the table, climbing over top of him.

She poured her a shot of cheap vodka, downed it and then poured another, placing it in front of her.
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali stopped when the knife went through her hand.Black ooze began seeping out."We had a deal.I don't like people who don't keep their word."The black ooze started to come off of the table and forming little spears.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Stache, still gripping the switchblde, stared at the spears in horrified confusion. "What the hell is that?"

"Uh.... Billy?" The man slowly got up from the table and backed way quickly, while Stache still sat dumbfounded.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Thanks." Nateri downed the vodka, squeezing her eyes shut up as it burned its way down her throat.

Nowaki grunted and moaned as his back slammed into the wall. "Well, I love to have fun. So maybe I can give you a look back at what it used to be."
"Sorry,Billy.Looks like today was your last day to lie."The spears shot into his head and chest.Nenali smirked maniacally and looked at the others,her eyes blood red."Anyone else want to lie to a "sweet little girl"?"
1年以上前 dargox said…
Rexas hears shouting & screaming from the dark hallway, saying with abit of sleir's "hu? what's over there?" He asked while looking towards the dark hallway.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
A yelp escaped Billy's lips as he lay against the chair twitching. "Billy! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

"What the fuck is that thing?!" One of the reached for a gun.

"Don't- don't!" Anoher man grabbed his arm. Worried cries cam from the trunk. "I don't know what the fuck you are, but you can have whatever you want. Just leave us the fuck alone!'

Pussycat looked up from her drunken stupor. "Idonno. Prolly someone gettin raped."

"You are so sweet, but I don't think so." He reached around and grabbed the envelope opener, he dug it into the fabric of the man's pants.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"You know, just taking them off goes a lot faster."
Nenali smiled her cutesy smile,turning back to normal."Thanks for the fun time guys! I had a blast!"She took the rest of the money that was wagered and went to the trunk."Hey.Do any of you know how to open this?"
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
I heard the noise and pulled out one of my guns, holding it upright by my ear with one hand and drinking my beer with the other.
1年以上前 dargox said…
"well~hic~I'm~hic~checking~hic~out&qu­ot; rexal stands up pulling out his sword, then starts to drunk walk towards the hallway while the blade of the sword scratch the floor.
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
I jumped and turned around at the sound of the sword on the floor. Looking down the barrel of my gun, I saw the guy who was the earlier. "Sorry. I'm a bit jumpy."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Or murdered..." Pussy added. She didn't feel drunk at all... in fact she kind of liked the feeling that Everclear gave her. She pulled another bottle out and poured herself some.

"Shutup!" Baron grunted as he tore his pants in two.

"The-the key's on the table," one of them stuttered.
Nenali went to the key and got it.She smiled and looked down at the twitching figure."Oh no!Who did this? This is terrible!"She knelt next to him and held her hand over his face.The spears came out of the man and went into her hand,going inside her skin.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
They all looked at each other and one narrowed their eyes at the girl. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
"What do you mean?"She stood and looked at the others."Look.The only thing I remember was I won the game and was collecting money,then everything went black.I have no clue what's going on here,but if it's a joke,I'm not laughing."She went to the trunk and opened it.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki tilted his head to the side slightly. "All right. Do as you wish. I'm all yours." He left his body open for him to do whatever he wanted with it.
1年以上前 dargox said…
Suddenly rexas kicks down the poker room door, saying. "~hic~WHAT'S~hic~WITH~hic~AL he sreaming aboob?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Eh? You're just going lay like a fish? Haha no." Baron dug his fingers into Nowaki's wound, feeling the warmth of his blood. He then straddled the young man, his body practically engulfing his form as he did so. Their shadows were cast against the wall as one large and strange beast with many limbs. Still tearing at the wound, the Baron began to tease by grinding at against the boy.

A small man, who was obviously born with a condition that we call dwarfism, sat up and panted heavily. He looked around the room at the frightened people and was startled to see Billy's corpse twitching directly behind him. "Gaah! What the hell happened?!"

The men who were already uneasy, pulled out their guns and blades and turned towards where the door used to be.
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali looked at him curiously."What's your name?"She stayed squatted there,her hands on her knees,her bright green eyes staring into his,curiosity filling them.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Harris... Though they call me Flick for sho-What's going on?! What are you doin' here?! You're gonna get hurt!"
1年以上前 dargox said…
Rexas in his drunken state, just stands there unphase and asked. "oneey angain, what's he smearing about?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Man, fuck this!" A few of them fired at Rexas while the rest simply fld through the doorway.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki gasped and moaned. "Damn it...What happened to your sweet side?" He latched his teeth onto his neck and his tongue slid over his skin.
"I beat them at poker to free you. Be happy I came here."Nenali pouted like a child and crossed her arms.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Baron had not expected the boy to bite him, but he was more titilated than shocked or offended.He shoved everything off the table and tore his hand from the gaping woundj Then, he started to pull at his own shirt in a fit of impatient passion.

"Happy?! You-you were the one the commotion was about?" He flinched at the gunshots. "Let's get out of here!"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki sucked on his neck and hooked his fingers through the belt loops on the Baron's pants. He pulled his lips away from the mans neck and looked up at him. He leaned back on his elbows, but kept his fingers hooked in the belt loops. "You seem pretty into this for someone your age."
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali sighed and stood up."Okay. Come on."She held her hand out for him.