ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1845

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Hmm." Nateri narrowed her eyes and and still held out her hand.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
"If I pay you now, will you do it?" he bartered.

Azazel looked off. It was shameful how he was whoring him out like this.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((I love you, now.))

His tongue had already become inflamed from the bite, stil bleeding and tasting strongly of rust and salt. Baron clenched his jaw against Nowaki's, feeling their teeth clink together. He moaned into his mouth, breathing heavily through his nostrils.

The swirling blurry world had slowly faded into black. Pussycat passed out.
(Me?)
1年以上前 dargox said…
(hey, ninny! I made a bag girl for this rp. If that's ok?)

Outside of tenth circle a gang of bikers stops in front of the club with a woman as the leader.

(this what the woman looks like: link)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Yes you. .....

Boooooobieeeeeeeeeessssss!))
(Just sayin', Fallax is probably going to get with anyone he can...period...and yes...that does include Baron and Nowaki if he gets the chance haha)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Same goes for Baron. Baron gets his kicks out of fucking people in every meaning of the term, be it sex or emotional trauma. Boobies.))
(Lol Then they oughta have a lot of fun together hahaha)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm not a whore you know. I don't just do this kind of thing for money. And I'm not going to barter with you for the money you owe this bar for your drinks. Buuut. If you really need someone to take care of him I'm sure my friend will do it. He's a little busy right now, but when he gets out I might be able to talk him into something."

Nowaki panted heavily as his body started reaching its limit. He didnt want to give in, but his body was already started to shut down. Yet he pushed himself on and tightened his grip around the Baron.
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
"I made a new friend!"Nenali grinned wide like a kid and smiled.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
Volpe turned back to Pussycat. "Are you good here?"
He? "Ya know what? I'll take whoever it is you're talking with and you can have this guy right here?" Fallax patted his brother on the back. He knew he didn't like guys and just wanted him to relax.

Azazel looked over at his older brother and sighed. "Fine..." While he wasn't answering for her, he wasn't refusing any longer. He wasn't the sexually dominating man his brother, father, and handful of other brothers were. It wasn't what was on his mind most of the time. But, it did occasionally come up and often times there wasn't anyone around he wanted. He finally started to calm down. That long out on the battlefield with his brother in command had made him tense and on edge.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"All right. The how about that money for your drinks?"
Fallax sighed and pulled out his wallet. "Alright, alright. How much was it?"
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
Volpe came up behind the group. "About ten dollars."
1年以上前 dargox said…
Leader: "is this it?" She asked while getting off the bike

Grunt 1: "yeah, boss! Lexi"

Grunt 2: "this is were billy's poker friends said his body is."

Leader Lexi: "Good, time to make these pay for killing my best shark." She walks up to the sleeping bouncer and slams a custom building hand shape rifle into under of his chin, asking. "HEY, BIG BOY! who runs this place?"
Fallax turned around and quickly shot a glare. "I wasn't talking to you..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well he's right."
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"But you were asking the price of your drinks and as to the fact that Nateri does not work here she would not know the prices. So I was simply explaining how much that cheap drink costs."
Seeing that he was clearly trying to speak in a more scholarly manner, Fallax jumped on board and decided to start arguing in such a way. "I don't understand what the quality of the drink has to do with me asking the price. I didn't ask for the quality. The only reason the quality would be brought up is in an attempt to insult the consumers of said drink, in which case I will have to decline payment under the circumstances of inadequate service by an EMPLOYEE who, might I emphasize, which you as well pointed out yourself, Nateri is not."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Nnnnoooooo," Pussycat groaned at Volpe in half-conciousness.

The Baron's body tensed and trembled as he felt the warm fill, nearly about to erupt but he foreced himself not to. He was determined. His weary grin widened, still pressed against his mouth and he continued against his better judgement.

"New friend? That fast? Well good on you, Nan!" Flick tried his best to sound optimistic for the girl as he waddled to the nearest table.

"Sh-Huh?!" The bouncer jerked his head up and looked around. "Da hell's going on?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri glared up at him then looked at Azazel. "How do you put up with him?"

Nowaki continued on until his body finally gave in. "I...I can't....I can't take anymore..."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
(((Efitititititiedddedededede))
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Ah well you see I am not an employee either but more of a partner in the ownership of this business. And furthermore by stating the price I was just saying that YOU CRUDELIS FALLAX ENTIS could have done better than cheap Vodka seeing as how you are commander of Hell's army."
1年以上前 dargox said…
angry
(she a crime lord and billy works for her as a top load shark and other things. So killing billy, Kills her main money flow and she won't let anyone mess with her money!!)

Lexi gun wips the bouncer, saying. "HEY, WAKE UP!!"
"Which once more brings quality into the conversation, which is not at all what I was talking about. I was talking about what the price was. Why do you keep bringing up the quality? Are you begging me to hold onto my money. And furthermore," he mocked in a sarcastically sophisticated tone, "I don't get what my rank should mean to you anyway if you were to be getting my money. You should just be happy I came here in the first place. I don't get drunk, so the quality doesn't turn out to be shit to me. Why spend more on a drink that tastes the same and has no effect?" He then blew a puff of black smoke in his face.

Azazel grumbled. "I usually can just ignore him. He's my older brother and commanding officer. I have to do what he says on the battlefield, but I don't have to listen to it..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri closed her eyes and squeezed the bridge of her nose. "Would you just sit down? You're giving me a headache. It's only ten bucks."
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Because it is the finer things that express who we are. But I guess you haven't lived long enough to realize that have you?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron finally alowed himself relief, the feeling of heat exploding outward causing him to cry out and collapse against Nowaki. "Ficken Gott! Je wint.."

He snorted and jerked back. "Woah woah! " He made a subtle attempt to reach for his own gun. "I don't want no trouble, lady. I don't get paid enough."

"And you have?" He chuckled darkly. "Sit down, dustling, before you hurt yourself. Or somebody else does..."

Azazel sensed the shift in his tone and put his hand on the hilt of his own sword, ready to fight if his commanding officer gets into a quarrel.
1年以上前 dargox said…
(btw she a cold blooded killer.)

All grunts pulled out their guns at the bouncer.

"now, now. Be a good boy and tell me who's the owner." She demands with a devilish smile.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Who would that somebody else be? You? Don't make me laugh. Your Father maybe but you don't stand a chance. You see you foolish child I have been to Hell and back. I have been to Hell before you were born. I have payed for my sins and in return I hope one day to make your Father work for me."
"See, that's funny for the simple fact that I've been around since this pitiful rock of a planet was created and my father's been around since the dawn of time, so, the chances of you being older than me are slim to none and the percent probability of you getting paid for those drinks is 0%. Congratulations! You've just become an instant failure. How does that make you feel?"
Nenali giggled and climbed into a seat at a table.She swung her legs childishly and sipped at her water.

((Why did you say she waddled?She does not waddle.))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki panted heavily. "I didn't...understand...a word....of that..."

Nateri moved back a bit.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Fantastic seeing as I'm not the moron sitting at the bar trying to please his brother, who obviously hates him, nor am I some faggot sex hound who will fuck anything that moves. Plus I don't need shit from you especially not ten dollars which I bet is all you can afford to pay. So on a scale of one to ten on how good I feel it would be 100 be cause I know that my life is more significant than yours."
"You've lost," he stated bluntly. "You've resorted to name calling and hyperbole in place of facts and logical arguments. But, for the sake of humoring this fantasy of yours, if it's only ten bucks, why makes such a big deal out of it?"

(Really? "Faggot"? I figured people were better than that here...)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((I meant he. Thatl's like the billionth time I have accidentally switched the genders. Oh come on, Fallax, Pussycat needs that money to buy groceries and more booze. How is Pussy and the Baron supposed to feed their nonexistent children???))

"It does not matter..." He coughed out a chuckle against his chest and laid inside him for a while, too tired to move from his position. "You... You are very....very willful."

"So what card games do you know?"
"Um I know a lot.Like poker,go fish,hearts,solitaire."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Shit I missed your post, dargox!)) Obviously outgunned and outnumbered the bouner quickly dropped his gun. "The sign! The sign! Read the sign! They call themselves Pussycat and the Duke or whatver! I don't know! I just started this gig!"

"Go fish?" He laughed. "Go fish?! I'll be you know Old Maid too, huh kiddo?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((I smell a flaaaame waaaaaaar!))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Not a good word, my friend :p Use the *** That's what I do when I want to use a word I am not comfortable with saying or spelling. *'s always work.)

Nowaki grinned weakly. "I could...certainly....say the same to you."
1年以上前 dargox said…
Lexi looks at the sign and moves very close to the bouncer, giveing him a passionate kiss before blowing his brains out and saying. "thank you, I hope you remeber that kiss as your last IN HELL!" She dose a evil laugh.

(see, she kills without caring)
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali looked down."There's nothing wrong with them! I can't help it if i didn't have a childhood! I had to learn everything on my own...But whatever......No one cares......."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…

The Baron gently pulled out and rolled away, forgetting he was on a table. There was a loud thhud as he disappeared from Nowaki's view.

Flick jerked away, confused by her outburst. "Damn Nan, I didn't know you took it so seriously..."

Pussycat jerked her head up at the sound of a gunshot just outside the door. She quickly staggered to her feet and stared around the room, feeling like she just came out from a coma.
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali kept looking down.
1年以上前 dargox said…
(sorry late edit!)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((It's okay! I fixed it!))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki starting laughing but it hurt his chest and throat to laugh. "Owwww...," He groaned then rolled on his side, looking off the table at the Baron. "Are you okay?" He slowly lowered himself to the ground and moved over top of the Baron, laying his head against his chest.