ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1845

1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax looked her over. "And how do you expect to do that?" he hissed, though he was genuinely interested.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet shrugged, "I'll figure something out."
He closed his eyes. "Good. I'm glad someone's got a plan..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet rolled her eyes and took another drink, suddenly her bottle was less than half full. "these don't last long enough..."
"When you chug it down like water, how do you expect it to?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"b-but... But it's good..." she whined before Drinking a little more.
"Keep in mind the more you drink, the more you're going to have to get up and get more."
1年以上前 amffta said…
((okay I'm just gonna go ahead and get ma drink since ninny has gone missing.))
"The best things never last....or something like that." Julliet called across the bar to Elisabet.
Fallax shot the woman a glare for interrupting.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"good point. Not you, the chick over there, she has a good point. Your point sucks."
He then shifted his glare back to Elisabet. "Or, you could pay for your own shit..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet paused to think for a moment, "... your point's fine"
He smirked. "Good to hear." Glancing around the bar a bit, his sighed as his eyes landed on a clock. "How much longer?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Only until you can't wait any longer," She told him as she examined her bottle trying to see how much longer she could make it last.
"Then we should have left ten minutes ago..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet rolled her eyes, " You're not ripping your pants off yet, so I'd say we've still got time."
"Elisabet," he said in a light tone masking an obviously stern and anxious one, "my self control is wearing VERY thin right now..."
1年以上前 amffta said…
"You know he wants to screw you, right? Then again, that would make me captain obvious."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet grinned, "good." she downed what was left in the bottle, "let's go. " she turned to Juliet, "yep, I know."
last edited 1年以上前
He let out a heavy sigh and stood. "Thank fuckin' god..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet stood as well, almost falling as she did so, but regaining her balance on the table.
1年以上前 amffta said…
"Hey girlie. Remember this. Life is good. Party when you can, and party naked." She laughed softly and let 'em leave without any other words.
last edited 1年以上前
Fallax sighed and headed for the door. "Where do you live?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"in an appartment," she replied sarcastically.
"No shit," he growled, his patience almost worn out. "Where at?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(sorry, in the pool lol)

"three blocks that way," she pointed. "or that way... No, I was right the first time."
Fallax smiled. He started following her lead, trying to hold himself back as much as he could.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet led the way back to her apartment and let them in once they arrived.
He nuzzled her neck once the door was closed, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet giggled which was quite unusual for her, but with her current level of intoxication it just kind of happened. She leaned back against him, half out of wanting him closer and half out of not being able to hold herself up any longer.
Fallax slid his thumbs down the front of her pants, tugging them down slowly. His lips brushed over her neck. His breath, a minty sweetness - odd considering his diet - wafted up to her face.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet hummed softly and leaned her head back against his shoulder, she reached back and hooked her arms around his neck, holding him close.
He pulled her in closer, kissing up her jaw. "You know both forms," he stated quietly and his lips ran along her jawline. "Make your pick."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Where's NIN?!?! Ack!)
(She might be getting a new phone. Idk)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"well obviously we're gonna use both, so I really don't care which comes first."
The demon nipped at her chin, pulling her pants down further until they dropped. He ran his hands up her shirt next. "I'm likin' this one."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"works for me, you want to take this in the bedroom or are you too desperate for that right now?"
"Right now, you're just lucky I didn't fuck you against the staircase on the way up here..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet gave a short laugh, "you're such a nympho."
"I believe you mean 'satyro'," he smirked. "As you know well, I'm not a woman."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"whatever," she laughed again, "it's obvious that I'm not exactly in my right mind at the moment. Just fuck me."
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Who is this Fallax?He is such a man whore! XD I'm sorry but he is!))
He dropped his pants, biting onto her neck, and ground himself against her from behind.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet grinned and pushed herself back against him.
Fallax hummed a bit. He brought his hands to the inside of her legs and lifted her up, spreading them wide. He pushed himself inside, kissing and biting at her neck.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet moaned and leaned her head back, "it's been too long..."
He began to thrust up into her. "For you? Or for us?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"both. You kinda ruin a girl, no one else can compare after dealing with you so much."
He held her up by her legs, having her tilted back so that the rest of her body rested on his chest and torso. "Ruin? You make it sound like I've done a terrible thing," he joked, grunting a little.