ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1845

1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali rubbed her eyes and looked up at her."W-W-W-What is that?"She stayed perfectly still as soon as she saw the woman. ((or entity,i'm still confused on this.))
1年以上前 iguana_loverr said…
smile
Siege who had been passed out in a random booth (for like 5 days...) notices Juniper at the bar with a huge bottle of vodka and skips over. "JUNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, can I have some vodka?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro glared at the woman more, "I'm not sleeping with her, she needed a place to stay the night. Shes not a part of this!"

"siege! Of course you can! If you order your own..."
1年以上前 iguana_loverr said…
"Boo, you whore." siege puts money on the counter. "I'll have what she's having."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"No you won't," Baron replied bluntly.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(*cough*NPC*cough*)
Nenali blushed."Jiro!What is going on?!"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Are you really so stupid. Everyone is a part of it now, You killed the wrong target, you took our money, you betrayed us, Jiro. You so many hits on your head. Heh heh... I would feel sorry for you but...Well..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"don't worry. Just go in the kitchen." he told the girl who's name he still didn't know. Turning back to the woman, he spoke again, "I don't know who you are, or what you're talking about, but you need to get out of my house before your brain ends up on my wall." he tome remained even, though maybe a bit shakey, and never rose above a normal speaking volume.
((I thought she told him her name.))

Nenali got up and ran to the kitchen,like he had told her.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Who I am? I am the salt in your wounds." There was the cock of a gun as another figure had made its way in the doorway behind Jiro.

Baron mindlessly went over to a patron who had slept under a ragged brown leather coat. He smelled strongly of tobacco and shame. He made a quacking sound close to where the head would be, and got no response. He quacked louder. Nothing.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(no, I'm Pretty sure they never told each other their names.)

Jiro quickly pulled a second handgun out from under the pillow in the bed Nenali had been in. He kept one pointed at the woman, and one at the man behind him. "I'll ask again, who are you people and whatsoever you want from me."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"We want your blood," Hissed the figure behind him. Then the feminine one leaped out into the light of the window and attempted to fire att Jiro. link
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali bumped into the figure that had appeared behind Jiro and gasped,baking up a bit,backing up to Jiro."W-W-What's going on?"

(Bluh. Can we pretend they did if they didn't? Or do you want to do introductions later?))
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
"No. I mean glass," he growled sarcastically before pulling back on his pants.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Chat with me))
(I'm not on my comp. And I'm tired. And bored.)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Me too. I'm gonna eat.))
(I'm gonna sleep.)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Nite!))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
The bullet hit him square in the chest but seemed to have no affect other than pushing him back a little from the force. "Just get down and try not to die." He said to Nenali.before firing off both his guns at the two people.
Nenali nodded and only dropped to the floor,unable to think of anything else at the moment,and just trying to get out of the way.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper eyed the baron suspiciously, "Why?" was all she could think to say at the sight of the man quacking.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well fine then." Nowaki stood up. "Go ahead. Where do you wanna take it from? Neck, chest, arm?"
"Neck," he stated bluntly.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki tilted his head to the side. "Have at it."
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
The demon leaned him back down and positioned himself over him, pinning his arms to the floor. He ran his tongue over the vein, choosing to go for his jugular over anything else. He sunk his teeth in and began to feed.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki winced slightly but let him feed.
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
"You know, boy," he said, voice muffled against his skin, "I could use a person like you. My last host died off and I hadn't eaten since. Want to take the position?" he offered, sucking hard on his neck and drawing out a copious amount of blood.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(hey, what would you think of me putting Elisabet in here? I miss her lol)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm not going to let you feed off me every day, but if it's every once in a while then I would consider it. And if you stop calling me boy. I have a name."
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
(I will take her...lock her in a closet...and screw her...forever...Yes. Bring her back...)
"Oh?" Fallax sucked hard again. "You mean you wouldn't enjoy these close, intimate moments every day?" He taunted him with the offer, running his hands over his chest softly as he fed.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(lmao)

"I wouldn't be able to for long because I'd die of blood loss."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(yayyy!!!)
Elisabet, having gotten kicked out of the bar she was previously in for fighting, stumbled upon The Tenth Circle and made her way inside.
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
The demon stopped his hands on the man's stomach, pressing the tips of his talons down ever so slightly, slowly retracting them down to just his fingertips. He had stopped sucking and had begun kissing, rolling his tongue across his neck and the small trails of blood that wound over it. "Come now," he purred enticingly. "I won't let you die..."
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
John looked up at the new patron, sighing. (Doesn't she have a slightly English accent? XD I seem to remember that lol) He didn't care to greet her. It wasn't his job to interact with 'customers'. He just had to clean up their messes.
1年以上前 wolfmaster3000 said…
( Log in your chat Never so we can talk :( :P )
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'll think about it. I'm a little disappointed right now so I'm not sure if I'll say yes."
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
"Aww, disappointed?" he teased gently. "Why's that?" He ran his - now returning - talons softly over his skin, down to the man's groin, where he proceeded to fondle his undercarriage. "It's not me, is it?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Because I haven't gotten to test drive this new form of your's." Nowaki braced his knee between Fallax's legs and rubbed it back and forth. He made a pouty face as he rubbed Fallax's shoulders.
1年以上前 Fallax_Entis said…
The demon hummed a bit. "It's the same person," he assured darkly, "just bigger." The hum shifted to a growl as he once more began to fall into his own lust, an almost animalistic nature taking him over.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(it's Swedish lol, you were close!)

Elisabet eyed the John for a moment before walking over to the bar and ordering a white Russian.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron pulled away, disappointed"As I was saying madame. You can't have vodka because. That was the last bottle!" He struck the coat harshly with his riding crop which forced him into leaping away from the counter, and revealing a hairy ragged man in around his late thirties. It was almost as if he was wearing a mask of black fibers, his beard was growing heave, and he had man of black muttonchops. There was cut etched into his leathery cheek just below his left eye. His lips ,cracked and bleeding from dryness, were pulled upward over yellow chipped teeth, some of which were missing. His limbs, sprawled on the floor, were long and didn't seem to fit with the rest of his body. He was barrel-chested and soft-bellied and looked like a corpse at the moment.

"The fuck?!"

"My favorite customer!"

"Oh no,,,"

"I thought you said this place belonged in hell."

"I did and it still does... the other bars are closed."

"We are very good at killing ze competition!"

"
John shrugged and continued cleaning. He had nothing else to do. As his cigarette burned out, he dropped the butt into the garbage pile and began a new one.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat put one leg over the other, and wondered what the demons were up to at this moment. She watched John like a hawk, stared down its prey.
John felt eyes on him and looked around a bit before laying his on Pussycat's. "Can I help you?" he almost growled, agitated by her lack of trust. She had him practically surrounded, shirtless, and without any sort of weapon. He wasn't an idiot. Hell, he wasn't going to leave without his shirt, but he doubted that she'd just hand it back to him.

Azazel snored a bit in the booth that he had been left in. Nothing more than a makeshift bed at that point, really.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat stood and walked over to Azazel, never removing her eyes from John. "You know," She purred to him. "There are plenty of rooms to sleep in."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper looked suspiciously at the bearded man, "you look oddly familiar.." she said, she would have recognized him if it wasn't for the beard, but as it was she didn't.

Elisabet cleared her throat, trying to get the bartender's attention.
The demon looked at her lazily, fresh scar on his face. "Wait...what?" He looked around a little. "Dammit," he grumbled, "he ditched me in a fucking booth..." He then looked back to Pussycat. "Sorry about the language. That sounds nice."

John huffed out a puff of smoke. He started to grumble under his breath. Vicious things, but nothing he would actually do. He didn't have the means nor the ability to do them.
((I'm waiting for something to happen with jiro and everyone.))