ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1845

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smiled and hung his head back.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax tensed up once forcing out another moan. "Oh shit," he panted out. "Almost..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki gripped his back hard. He locked his thighs on his sides.
His entire body tensed. He yelled out a moan, holding Nowaki tight in his arms and close to his body as he came.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki clung to him,
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Sophia then broke the leg off of a stool and shoved it into her own chest. She fell, dead an bleeding out, to the ground with no hope of resurrection.

When he finished, he gasped in a breath, panting hard after that. He kissed the man passionately, gripping onto his back, but not digging his nails in.
John walked by with a broom and dustpan and swept away the body before anyone saw.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki tightened his arms around his neck and kissed him back.
The demon pulled himself out, gasping again from the sensitivity. He laid down beside the man, still kissing him.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki rubbed his chest and kept kissing him.
He reached over and proceeded to stroke the man. It was only fair, considering that they were both bloody messes and the only one who had came was himself.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki moaned and kissed him harder.
The demon, finished with his domination, pulled the man over him. He opened his legs some and sat him between them.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"so now you want a turn?" Nowaki ran his fingers down his chest.
He panted out a laugh. "I want you to finish," he stated.
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Well,seeing as I don't have a home,I guess I'll stay here."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well I'm not gonna do it unless you tell me you want it."
He stroked the man faster. "That's not really something you decide," he said with a grin.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro's widened slightly in shock,"well where do you normally stay if you don't have a home?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki moaned and bit his lip. He tried to control himself, but he released then collapsed on Fallax's chest.
The demon wrapped his arms around him, practically snuggling with him as they laid there.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki buried his face against his chest.
Fallax felt much more protective now, keeping his body around the man and trying to shield him from the cold of the room.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki cuddled under to him.
"Comfortable?" he asked lowly, keeping the smaller man's body close to his own.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Indeed." Nowaki grinned and rubbed his chest
"Good. You going to fall asleep now?" he asked jokingly.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"No." Nowaki shook his head.
"Good," he said again. "I'm too awake to have someone sleeping on me."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm sure you're strong enough to move me if you needed to."
Fallax ran his hand through the man's hair. "Yeah, yeah. I know."
Nenali thought for a moment."I usually sleep in run down motel or something.I gamble a lot."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Well, if you need a place to stay, then i guess you could come back to my house."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki nuzzled his head up against his hand.
The demon smiled. He felt as though the man was a pet more than a mate.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki gripped his wrist and licked his index finger.
He looked at him with a raised eyebow. "What was that for?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Cause I felt like it."
He laughed some. "Human beings never cease to interest me." He once more ran his hands through his hair.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Hey, does anyone else watch Family Guy?)

Nowaki kissed him.
Fallax kissed him back, rubbing his spine.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki rubbed the back of his neck and kept kissing him.
He deepened it, puting more pressure into his rubbing.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki pressed against him.
"You're quick to recover, eh?" he smirked, separating their lips.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki grinned. "Very."
He chuckled a bit. "I take it you want your turn?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I don't really do top. Only special exceptions." Nowaki rested his upper arm on Fallax's chest and leaned his chin on his palm.
"Really?"Nenali smiled at him.