ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1845

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"You got it." Nowaki poured a glass of whiskey then one of water for himself. He brought them back to the table and sat down. He set Fallax's whiskey in front of him.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
He gave him a nod in thanks and started sipping at it.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"So is your brother going to be all right?"
"Who? Him? Yeah. He would have been worse off how he was."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"That's good. What's it like? Having a brother? I've always wanted a sibling."
He gave a "Tch!" mixed in with a laugh. "Try 10...Believe me. You don't want them as bad as you think..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki's eyes widened. "10?!"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"siblings can be a blessing too you know." Sophia said, having overheard the conversation.
"Yeah. Ten. We live forever, well, indefinitely. But we're in a constant war, so we never know when one's going to die. Some families only have a couple. Most don't..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Oh...Is it hard to be in battle with your family?"
Fallax blinked a few times. "Wait...What?" He gave him an incredulous look before realizing. "I was referring to demons, not my family, though we are at the forefront of the war."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Oh!" Nowaki laughed slightly. "I'm sorry. I misunderstood."
"I misspoke." He took another drink from the glass. "But yeah. 10 brothers."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"That's incredible. I may have said I wanted siblings, but definately not 10." Nowaki chuckled.
Fallax shrugged. "It's annoying, but we don't really talk much anyway..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I get what that's like. My parents and I haven't talked in years."
"Oh no. I don't mean we don't have contact. I mean that we're yelling."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smiled crookedly. "Well that time you set me up to misunderstand."
He gave a shrug. "Your point?" He stifled a grin himself. It was fun toying with this one, but he'd still rather the other.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"But I can relate to the whole yelling thing. Over the years of living with them I had perfected the art of yelling conversations. And yes, it is an art. I've almost got it down to where I can do it perfectly over the phone. Of course, the family problems of a demon family might be a little bit bigger than that of a wealthy suburban family. Just a tiny bit."
"Just a little..." He finished the glass and set it on the table.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smiled and drank his water. "So, as a demon, what do you stand for? I get the sense of lust from you."
last edited 1年以上前
Fallax bit down on an ice cube as he spoke. "I assume you're talking about my Sins." He looked him dead in the eye. "Wrath. Lust. Pride."
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali kept sleeping,having her nightmare.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki gave a slight nod. "I see. I get that from your personality. And your fighting."
He bit down on another ice cube before looking away. "It used to be that they were things we were born with. It's been discovered that, really, they're things that just develop. They can change or disappear." He sighed. "Luckily, mine haven't, though I fear they've weakened their hold..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Really? Why do you think they have weakened?"
"I've had certain...'aspects' pointed out to me and how they've changed over time..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki raised an eyebrow. "Aspects? Such as?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro sighed when she didn't wake up, but she had stopped talking so maybe that was a good thing.
"I said....go away....."Nenali growled a bit and slept.
He swallowed. "I don't have as bad of a tendency to..." he coughed a little awkwardly, "to, uh...rape people...anymore..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki couldn't help but laugh a little; he tried to cover it with a cough. "Well," his voice shook with laughter, "It's good that you're getting that under control."
He shot him a glare. "That, apparently my attitude is falling more into line." He swallowed the chewed up ice. "It means I'm losing my edge..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro huffed and shook her a little, "wake up."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well, how do you get it back?"
He sighed heavily. "I don't know." Fallax then fell silent for a moment. "I might just have to die. Well, rather 'die'. I'll be tortured in Hell for some time. That might give me it back..."
Nenali started to wake up.She groaned and looked at him."W-What?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"You would throw yourself into Hell just to get your edge back? Their must be an easier way."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"you okay? It looked like you're having a bad dream."
(There*)
Fallax sighed heavily once more. "I can't think of one if there is."
"Oh....Sorry......."Nenali sighed and yawned,sitting up."Yeah....I did have a bad dream..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"You don't have to be sorry. Are you okay?" Jiro asked again, still kneeling beside the couch.
Nenali looked at him,smiling a bit."Yeah....Thanks for actually being concerned about me......."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Whoops.)

"Hmm." Nowaki rubbed his chin.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro smiled back, "Don't worry about it, you just seemed upset."
"Unless, of course, I made it a conscious effort to rape people more..." He sighed.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well do you want to do that or are you happy you quit that one?"
He turned to the man questioning and smirked. "I think I like it," he said, implying heavily.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki grinned and chuckled slightly. "Oh really?"