ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1845

1年以上前 dargox said…
cool
Rexas shrugs, saying. "Sure, why not? Just keep that asshole from my personal space, ok?" he pulling out another bundle of 50s and playfully places it between her boobs.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
She leaned back and stretched her neck, with her chin raised as she gave the man a regarding stare. "Well..." She adjusted her breast and placed her elbows against the counter. "I can't promise you something like that but... I'll see if I can keep him distracted. If he..." She looked over at him. "Doesn't kill himself first."
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"I wouldn't do that kiddo. Kitten is a little sensitive with people she doesn't know." La Volpe sat down at the bar.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Aww well aren't you a sweet little thing!" Nowaki threw his arms around the Baron's neck and pulled his head down against his chest, squeezing his head.

"Nowaki don't do that. You don't know where it's been."

"But he's my new friend!"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"I told you not to-" She looked up. "Veeeeee," She squealed in delight as she saw the man sit down.

"Mmfff!" Baron turned his had at an awkward angle against the young man's chest. "V?"

She ran over to the other side and giggled as she climbed into his lap. "V, you old scoundrel! Where have you been?!"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dargox said…
Rexas sighs, say. "ok, I mite be still young but I am 21. So don't call me kid, anyways the name is rexas."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Oh around. Pussycat can I get a bottle of Diva." La Volpe put a stack of hundreds on the bar with a 1 million dollar band around it.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Oh, V, you know you're family. You didn't need to..." She put the money in its spot, regardless. Her was chest was starting to get lumpy. She planted a very wet kiss on his cheek and went to the back to scrounge for the fancier drinks.

Despite the fact that the Baron felt woozy, he continued to indulge himself in his pretty new to-friend.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well you're going to suffocate your new friend." Nateri glanced at V then went back to her drink.

"Oh!" Nowaki loosened his grip on the Baron's head.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
((he's Italian not French I messed up. =P))

"I wouldn't feel right if I didn't. I may be a thief but I don't steal famiglia."
1年以上前 dargox said…
Rexas turns in his seat to better face volpe, asking. "so, I take it that you know these guys very well, yes?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron had bitten a button from his shirt as he pulled away. He looked at the man. "You spoil us!"

"Darling, please go back and fix yourself up before you bleed to death. Yep, Volpe has been with us for years. You couldn't how many times he's gotten us out of a sticky situation. He's the reason we're both still alive and free." Pussycat placed the bottle in front of V. "Still working underground, V? What news do you have?"

Baron stuck out his red tongue with the button perfectly balanced in the middle. He wiggled it in Pussy's direction before easing off the counter. "You come with me," Baron took Nowaki by the shirt collar and tried to drag him with him.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki followed him willingly. "Where are we going?"

Nateri got up from her seat, debating with herself on whether she should follow them to keep an eye on Nowaki. "No." She sat back down. "If he wants to get himself into this mess then he can do it himself. He can do what he wants. He's plenty capable of taking care of himself." Although, she had always been the one to pull Nowaki out of troublesome situations. Anything he threw himself into, she was always there to yank him out when things got bad.
1年以上前 dargox said…
"I see, so next question. What is this place really? beside begin a wired night club and don't worry I wouldn't rat you out. ^_^" rexas smile at pussycat waiting for the anwser.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"A nightclub," Pussycat bluntly answered. "What will you have to drink?"

Baron grunted as he struggled to unlock a green door behind the counter. Once he heard the click, he exclaimed in success and stormed through the doorway. He dragged the man through a narrow hallway, leaving nary the room to breath. At the end there were three other green doors, one on each wall. He barged into the one on his left. Leading the man into a large dimly lit room with a couple of threadbare sofas and long plain metal table covered in envelopes, newspaper clippings, pens, letters, a ball gag, a rusty letter opener@ and several undeveloped film rolls.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"What are we doing in here?" Nowaki gazed around the room.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"You have a bullet in your shoulder, yes? I am going to take it out."

1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I love how they ignored Nenali.)

Nenali sighed.She was never listened to,never payed attention to. She went over to a couch and sat on it,swinging her legs.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((B-but.... Nenali wasn't doing anything!))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Oh. Well it's not very deep. It's just up here at the very top. I could probably get it out with my fingers." Nowaki pulled off his shirt to get a better look at his shoulder.

Nateri chewed on her nails slightly.
last edited 1年以上前
((She stood right in the middle of Baron and Rexas telling them to stop.))
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((Whaaaaaaaat?? I must have not seen it! Sorry...)) The baron had already left the room while he was speaking.
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali sighed,then saw a corner where there was no light,but led to a long hallway.She got up and went around it,walking down the hall way.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri glanced over at Nenali. She couldn't believe that girl was actually 18. And she had so much strength for someone so small and young. It takes a lot to make Nowaki crumble in pain and she did it.

Nowaki walked over to the table and leaned back against it. He set his shirt down on the table beside him and waited for the Baron to return.
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Well yes I still have my hands in every black market and shady organization. But that's not really important what is is that all the black market heads, myself included, have been making more deals with the same company and no one can fi d out anything about them."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat looked over to see the little girl had disappeared, and frowned. She hoped the little thing wasn- obliterated during the fight.

Baron returned with a small steel tool with delicatee claw like appenages at the tip. He also had quickly thrown on a medical coat and surgeon's mask. "I never got the chance to use this thing strangely enough."
Nenali stopped at a door and opened it,curious of what was hidden behind it.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"that shit's too shady. That's why we never got into that mess... But it's official right? We're dead, right?"She glanced around leaned closer to V. "The suicide story was a success, right?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well, I'm glad I could apply you with a chance to use it." Nowaki waited for him to take the bullet out. He leaned his head to the other side so he'd have plenty of room to get his hands around the small wound and the very top of his shoulder. "It so high that I thought that the bullet would go right through me."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((This is the hallway near the stage right? Npc time!!)) It was a few shady looking me, smoking cigars and playing cards around a large trunk where muffled screams could be heard. They all jerked their head up and glanced at the girl. "Who the fuck left the door unlocked?"
((Yup.^^))

Nenali looked at them."What's going on here?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
They didn't answer, instead they all looked at each other and grinned back at the girl. "Nothing," the man said in a condescending tone. "We're just playin' wittle game for grown-ups now go run along to your mommy and daddy."

The Baron raised an eyebrow and pulled down his mask, shocked that he was happily accepting his... help. He shrugged and smiled, then shoved him back. "Relax. This will hurt."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dargox said…
"hmmmm....sounds interesting, Dude, something I could help out with." Rexas said to volpe, then to pussycat. "anyway...I'll take the strongest stuff got in this place."
Nenali came in and closed the door."Is it poker? I love poker!I'm a champ!"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki relaxed and waited.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat instantly slammed a bottle of Everclear on to the counter. "Here you go, sweetie, have fun!"

((For dargox link))

"...Uh..." He glanced around the room. "Come sit on down here. " He shoved a man off a chair and patted the empty seat.

Baron was not hesitant nor graceful as he shoved the tool into the man's wound and digged around for his target. ((Oh shit euphenisms!!!))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 shadowcon99 said…
"Well about that. The people who know you're alive aren't dangerous but they aren't your friends either."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"If they have a mouth, then they need to be dealt with," She folded her arms. "Got any names?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki winced slightly and panted a bit. The pain was worse than he had expected but it wasn't terrible.
Nenali smiled and skipped over to them,sitting in the empty seat.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Hey man, what the fuck?" The guy whose seat the girl now sat in tried to stand up, but the man only responded by pistol whipping him in the face.

"Alrighty, girly, you know how to play right? What's your name?" He stroked his pencil thin mustache and closed one eye to study the little girl. The muffled screams grew louder, accompanied by a banging sound. Mister Stache frowned and kicked the chest with all his strength.

While he prodded around the man's wound Baron started making small talk. "So, what is your name?"
last edited 1年以上前
"My name is Nenali. Of course I know how to play. What's in the chest?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Just some no good cheat that tried to steal our MONEY!" He shouted at the trunk, which replied to him with a soft whimper.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Nowaki. That nice little lady behind the bar, Pussycat, told me that your name, well in short, is Baron. Am I correct?" Nowaki watched him poke at his shoulder then looked up at him. "Oh. You've got some blood along your upper lip." He licked his thumb then reached up and wiped the smudge of blood from Baron's upper lip. "I'm guessing that it's mine. From when you kissed my shoulder." He then licked the blood off his thumb.
"Well that's not good,but it's also not good to lock them up in a chest.......Let's make a wager."
1年以上前 dargox said…
"well, bottom up!" rexas gulp his drink down, and shivers while slamming the glass down.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
He watched him lick the blood from his thumb, and the corner of his lips twitched violently into a half smile. Suddenly he tore the bullet from his shoulder and looked down at the man, licking the lip from from where the man had touched. "Yes... I am the Baron and many other things. You want to keep this?" The bullet was clutched in the small claws. He now studied the young man's torso, searching for flaws aside from the wound on his shoulder.

"Oh??" Mister Stache looked up, trying hard to stifle his laughter. The others however could not contain theirs.

"Cheers," Pussycat slyly said. She looked over at the sharp-toothed lady. "Where'd your friend disappear to?"
last edited 1年以上前
"If I win,you let whoever is in there go and we leave,no problems."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Alright, fair enough! Fair enough, and what if you lose little girl?" All the men became quiet and leaned in closer to hear her offer.
"You get all the money I have,"she put 100 bucks on the table,"and i'll be your personal slave for hmmmm........Until I'm 30."