ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1845

1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(yayyy!!! Now I love you forever ^_^
Should we have them already know each other or not?)

Elisabet sat at a booth with her whiskey and a book on psychology.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki glanced over at Fallax.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Well, yeah. I don't get why else you'd want to have him out there so bad.)

Fallax looked over to his host, looking away before he would glare at him. He eyes wandered over to a woman in a booth. A wide grin spread over his lips.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(just making sure lol)

Elisabet had yet to discover his being there yet, what with alcohol and psychology being a mesmerizing mix.
He walked over to her, propping himself up with an arm on the back of the booth. He loomed over her, glancing at both her book and her drink. "Hey, Sexy," he purred with a grin.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet snapped out of her trance and looked up at him. "oh god... what do you want?"
He snickered a little, sliding into the opposite side of the booth. "Now, is that really the way to greet someone you haven't seen in so many years?" He was glad she at least recognized him.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Sure it is," She said, taking a swig of her whiskey, "but you haven't answered my question."
1年以上前 amffta said…
((Hey, mind if I join? Don't worry. No princess's or anything. But can I play a vampire?))
last edited 1年以上前
"Well, I could tell you what I actually want, in which case you'll get terribly offended and probably bitch slap me into next Tuesday. Or, I could lie and tell you something that I would absolutely despise but would sound a whole shitload better than what I actually want. You choose."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki hung his head back and glanced around barely. "Where's my lovely Baron?"
1年以上前 amffta said…
((The barron's the bartender?))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(don't see why not. )
"Tell me what you really want, who knows, maybe I'll be nice about it, I do have liquor tonight after all..."
"I want to throw you on a bed and ride your ass until morning," he said bluntly. He missed her back at the apartment. Her attitude. Her 'hard-to-get' mindset. He wanted her back for his own.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"pay for this and maybe a couple more and we'll see about it," her voice was surprisingly even and her expression emotionless as she set her conditions.
"Deal," he said sharply and awaited her next move.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet nodded and took another swig before closing her book. "Just don't get all clingy like before... it's kind of a turn off. We had a good thing going before you did that."
1年以上前 amffta said…
Julliet walked towards The Tenth Circle. She brushed a long stray brown hair from her green eyes. Her black leather high heeled boots made a sound that echoed down the alley ways around her. She wore tight black jeans and a lacy black shirt that had no visible sleeves. it seemed to hang on her shoulders in a graceful way. She walked inside The tenth Circle.
He swallowed and cleared his throat. "Uh...Yeah...Alright..." Fallax rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't care to remember that little detail, finding it too embarrassing to keep in mind. He then blew out a heavy sigh. "Anywho. What the hell brought you all the way down here?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet gave a shrug, "I could ask you the same, but what does it matter?"
He sighed. "I'm not one for small talk either, but I despise awkward silence more," the demon said, practically growling at her.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"doesn't have to be awkward, we've known each other for long enough. What, or should I say who? have you been doing lately?"
"Oh, ha," he mocked scornfully. "I've been in Hell for the past two years furthering the war that they, apparently, could not. Just came back yesterday..."
1年以上前 amffta said…
Julliet walked over to the bar and silently sat onto a stool. She pulled out a 20 and slid it over to the bartender. "The strongest thing this'll buy." she said with a soft but clear voice." ((Is somebody here playing the bartender?))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Sounds.. interesting." Elisabet drank the last bit out of her bottle and looked at it curiously, as if it might refill if she stared long enough.
1年以上前 amffta said…
((is there anybody who's playing the bartender, or do we just make that?))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(ninny is, but she's not on right now...)
"Empty?" he teased. "Doesn't that suck?" He spotted John and his cigarettes. "Oi! Boy! Get over here!"

John looked over to the man calling him. He raised an eyebrow. "Yea? Wha' ya won'?"

"Gimme a pack've your cigarettes. You've got, like, what? 4?"

He huffed and dug in his pocket for an unopened one. "10 bucks."

"How about you keep your life, you little shit." He snatched the box and lit one, John walking off grumbling.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"I believe the deal was that you'd buy me more if you wanted ass," Elisabet said with a slight, barely noticeable smirk.
1年以上前 amffta said…
((Awww. NINNY!!!!!))
"Can't buy you more if you don't get it," he retorted.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Well I kinda thought you'd do that for me."
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
((I still waitin.))
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(me to, sis. Gotta wait for Nin)
"You think too highly of me," he said with a smirk and shake of his head.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet sat back and crossed her arms, "well then, I guess you just won't be getting any."
"You're acting as though I know what you want?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet simply rolled her eyes and pushed the bottle toward him
"In other words, I'm saying that if you want me paying for your shit, you can get up and grab it yourself."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"well what I'm saying, is that if you want me, you play by my rules," she said with a smirk, "plus, if I get up right now, it'll become obvious just how drunk I am, and I'd rather that not happen."
"Oh? So this is more of an appearance thing than anything else? In that case, no. I'm not getting your drink," he said with a devious smirk. "You're playing my game and I've already laid down my rules. I'll pay for it. You get it. Just that simple."
( *Gasp* Fallax is getting his spine back!! :D
F: EY! FUCK YOU!!!)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(Lmfao xD)
Elisabet's face remained emotionless, though underneath it all she was utterly shocked at his words, but actually glad he hadn't gone soft since she last saw him. She stared at him with narrowed eyes for a moment before giving a deep sigh and standing, a bit wobbily, and going off toward the bar.
Fallax snickered and leaned back in the seat, his arms crossed, proud of himself for standing up against the one he had fallen hard for before. Maybe he didn't need to go back to Hell to get his edge back after all.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet walked back with her bottle, pausing for a moment to give Fallax a good slap behind the head, then sat back down across from him, "this could end up being pretty fun after all."
(I really wish ovens preheated faster... Or that pizza required a lower tempature...)
last edited 1年以上前
He growled and rubbed the back of his head. "Maybe," he grumbled, then looked up to see what it was she grabbed.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet grinned at him, the bottle in her hand identical to her last, "I was worried you'd gone soft at first, I'm glad you proved me wrong."
"Tch...Don't undermine me," he huffed. "But...I will admit...I thought the same..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet paused to take a large drunk from her bottle, "why's that?"
"I'm not how I was. That much should be obvious." He glanced around the bar then let out a sigh. "I've lost my edge..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"maybe I can help you get some of it back." she told him.