ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1845

1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Now go fix the door,"Pussycat demanded.

Baron looked down at the 20 and grinned back up at the girl. "We're out of everclear." He took a green tinted bottle and a slotted spoon, poured the liquid into a glass and placed the spoon on top of it. Them, he swiftly procured a sugar cube, which he balanced directly in the middle. Drizzling some of the liquid over the cube, he pulled out a monstrously huge flip-top lighter that was engraved with the slim form of a prowling cat. Flipping it open and lighting it, he quickly ignited the cube in one long elegant flame.

"You pet... huh? Don't go expecting me to do any tricks!"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"maybe you have," she joked back. Her head was leaned back on his shoulder and she nuzzled her face against his neck.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
John let out a heavy sigh. "Fine..." He stood from the booth and over to the door. He grumbled, looking at the busted structure. The man then went to work undoing the hinges.

Fallax got a small bit of skin positioned between his fangs and he bit down hard, breaking the skin. He moaned as the taste of her blood rolled across his tongue. His speed picked up, as did his force.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki sat down on the bar stool in front of where Baron was standing.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"I think I know you better than that by now, Arnie."
(Edited)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Hallo, Hündchen!" Baron snatched the 20 from the table and turned his attention to Nowaki. "You look terrible."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Elisabet gave a slight yelp when he broke the skin, followed by a moan brought on by his other actions.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Arnold held his head. "What-wha-whaat are you doin' here?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I feel a lot worse then I probably look." Nowaki ran a hand through his hair. "I need a beer."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"drinking, isn't that obvious?"
The fork of his tongue trailed lightly over her neck while his teeth clamped harshly around her throat. He spun around, pushing her against the door directly behind him, and drilled into her harder.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"You need to give up on your pants,"

"This place is terrible..." Arnold mumbled into his arms.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"It's your fault." Nowaki unhooked his belt and kicked off his pants. He sat back down in his boxers. "You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair would you?"
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Still waiting.))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"are you saying you have a better place to be?" juniper asked.

Elisabet moaned louder and arched her back against him.
"You missed me, didn't you?" he hissed in her ear. "You've missed me this whole time."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"depends on what you mean by that."
He grunted. "What else could I mean by that?"
1年以上前 amffta said…
Julliet chuckled. " Yeah Nowaki. You do look like you've had a crappy day."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"well, I'll just say I miss what you do more than just you in general."
"Aww. Don't be like that." He sucked on the wound on her neck. "Surely you missed me a little?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Aww, pup. You're asking me for favors, how cute."

"Honey, the Absinthe," Pussycat chimed.

The Baron flicked the spoon up from the glass and into his hand, dousing the into a glass of water which he then quickly tossed behind him.

"I have plenty of pants. DON'T WE ALL? But none would fit you."

"No... but of all the places I could have ended up. This is the worst."
last edited 1年以上前
The doors crashed to the floor as John took out the last hinge.
Nenali looked at Jiro,mouthing the words "help me" as the cold metal of the gun was on her soft,smooth skin of her temple.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Fine then." Nowaki hopped over the bar with his ripped pants and stood beside Baron. "I'm staying back here. All these people don't need to be looking at my underwear. Even if I do look sexy in them."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"so are you saying that my place would have been better than this?" Juniper asked half-jokingly.

"Maybe i did maybe i didn't." Elisabet said, leaning her head back more to give him better access to her neck.
1年以上前 amffta said…
"You do." Julliet mumbled. "Very sexy." She grinned.
The demon gave a hard thrust into her. He turned her around. His lips pressed against her's, kissing her passionately.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Yeah... might as-WHAT??"

The Baron laughed and pinched his cheek as he slid the glass of absinthe towards Julliete. "Zen while you're here, you will help in serving, yes?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper laughed, "Just asking."

Elisabet moaned loudly against his lips and reached back to put her hand behind his head, kissing him back just as passionately.
1年以上前 amffta said…
"Zank you." Julliet replied, perfectly imitating his accent. She glanced once more at nowaki, and just barely caught the rim of his boxers.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Hey now, I am a proper lady. I do not tolerate grab assing." Nowaki wagged his finger at Julliet. he turned to Baron. "I will help serve, for a kiss."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Arnold gave her a baffled look that turned into a sheepish smile. He then laughed. "Just as long as there ain't kennels involved."

"I assumed you had enough kissings." He motioned to the wounds on his throat.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amffta said…
((Wait, isn't Nowaki a boy?))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
edited
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Yes but he's gay. So sometimes he calls himself a woman. Well, actually he's bisexual, but more gay.)

"Please, these are hardly kisses. They hurt like hell. I need one right on the lips."
1年以上前 amffta said…
"I'll do it." Julliet offered.
Fallax tensed up some. He panted a bit as he calmed back down, not done just yet. He continued driving into her. He felt himself being swept back up in the emotional side of lust once more and tried hard to fight it back before saying something that might drive her off.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron motioned to Julliet with a mocking smirk.
1年以上前 amffta said…
"I will. You look like you could use it. Although, I get carried away pretty easily."
She downed her drink in 3 gulps and caught a drop at the corner of her mouth with her tongue.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki glanced at Julliet then looked back at the Baron. "You, mister, are as stubborn as ever." He gripped the sides of his face and planted a soild kiss on his lips. He pulled back then turned to Julliet. "And from you, I'll take a kiss on the cheek." He leaned close and turned his face to the side, tapping his cheek with his finger.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amffta said…
Julliet stood up and leaned over the counter so far that she'd be able to kiss his shoulder if she wanted to. She kissed one of the wounds on his neck and softly ran her tongue over the puncture marks. "Still fresh." she thought. "God I bet he'd taste so fucking delicious. And it seems somebody else agree's with me."
last edited 1年以上前
(GRAH!! sb.....)

John looked around a little bit. "Da'mit...shou'a found a 'notha doo' b'for' I took this one off..."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(sorry, comp died and i was on the phone)

Juniper laughed, "That you don't have to worry about."

Elisabet continued on moaning, she had been longing for a night like this for too long, and the alcohol was wearing on her self control. She tensed around him, pressing her chest harder against his.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I'm sure I do taste very delicious. Someone else other than that somebody also knows how good I taste." Nowaki gave a wink to Baron.
1年以上前 amffta said…
Julliet bit her lip and tried to keep in her fangs. "Just one little taste." She thought to herself. "One little pinch. That's all. No, no. I can't. I'd get in trouble. Not without his permission."
She put another 20 out. "Another."
((Again waiting.))
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron licked his teeth and wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Ahem... Pussycat needs a kiss."

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, then climbed on top of the counter for easier access. They met in the middle as she practically entered his mouth and pulled out, with cash in her teeth. She pulled the green from her teeth and stuffed it her bra. "Turn off that awful music. I think it's been playing since those rednecks bashed our bar."
Fallax deepened the kiss as he reached his final few moments. His body shook a little, his grip tightening. He swallowed the words his mind was trying to force out.