ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1845

1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali screamed again when the quilt was ripped off of her.She let a couple of tears fall,then nodded,standing up.She walked to the door and almost stood in front of him."S-S-Stop! Stop firing!"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki gasped and moaned. A shiver went up his body and his hips moved with more force. His teeth sunk down into Fallax's shoulder.
1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
The demon yelled out, resisting the urge to shift forms on him. He spread his fingers apart inside of him, panting hard.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki slammed his back down on the floor and pressed down against him.
The force knocked the breath out of him. He gasped and accepted all that his body was taking. His head rolled back. His eyes fluttered. A moan rumbled in his chest and throat.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smirked and licked his chest. His hips slammed against him harder.
"Dammit, boy!" he yelled out, panting hard and fast.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smirked and kept going. His hands moved all over Fallax's body.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"oh do I now? Well I must say, that makes me feel quite important," Juniper said with a smile, "however, I still don't see how you're going to kill me."

Jiro immediately stopped when he heard Nenali and ran into the room to asses the scene. Seeing where the woman was, he pointed his gun at her, "I told you to leave her out of this."
Fallax panted and whimpered a bit. He was being fucked into the ground by a human, but he needed a host desperately.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki finished and pulled out.
He wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his neck. "That was...That was...I don't know..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"You don't know? Are you thinking clearrly?"
He shook his head weakly. "Clouded by...lust and...lust and sleep..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki smirked and got off him. "Then you sleep."
Fallax looked at him, eyes glazed over with pleasure. "I want...I want to sleep...with you..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki pulled on his clothes and looked down at him. "All right. Just for a little bit." He laid back down beside him.
The demon turned to his side and snuggled with him. After being over taken by so much lust, the General turned out to be a pretty loving person. It was just a very rare occasion.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki put an arm around him and held him close.
And at that point, he uttered those three words that he had never told anyone other than his wives: "I love you." Though it may have been a combination between his lustful high, his drowsiness, and his not having intimate interactions for two years straight - having been in Hell for that time for a war - the words had been said.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki blinked and looked at him in surprise.
Fallax snuggled into his chest, as though expecting to hear it back.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I ah, love you, too." Nowaki felt awkward saying it when he didn't mean it, but he didn't think that Fallax really meant it.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Eventually..."He coughed.

"Oh ho! And you thought I would listen? No wonder it was easy to find you.... You are so stupid!"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper shook her head, "Whatever you say, Arnie."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Well someone's gonna!" He dragged himself on to the barstool, nearly toppling as it swiveled.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"Don't see that happening either." She said before taking another swig from her bottle.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Arnold put his elbows on the counter and.... wait for it... coughed a nasty wet cough. He looked up at the Baron who was looking through his wallet as if he had never seen one. "Hey, how'd you fuckin'-Gimme that!"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"You're the one that gave it to him, Arnie." Juniper said with a laugh.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Ugh this trash." The Baron took all of his cash out of the wallet and disposed of it just as Arnold climbed over the counter to get it. The baron lifted his leg and slammed the combat boot into the man's face, pushing back into his seat.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper only laughed more at the sight.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
He squirmed and threw his back to hold the bridge of his nose. "Dammit!"

The Baron waved the cash around. "Still not enough to pay off your tab." He then rolled it up and shoved it in hiss mouth, pushing it over against the inside of his cheek.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"I'll take care of the rest of it," Juniper told The Baron.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron glanced at her. "Oh?"

"What?!" Arnold was also very baffled by this.
last edited 1年以上前
Nenali stayed almost frozen in fear as the gun was held to her head. She only stood there shaking in pure fear.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"you loosing your hearing? I said I'd take care of it." she told Arnold.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"My hearing's tight, but why?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Juniper shrugged, "you're my pet tonight, right? So why not."
The demon smiled at the words. He closed his eyes and fell asleep peacefully.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki fell asleep with him.
John sighed, having finally finished cleaning the debris. "Ey, Pussy-chick! 'm done!"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(Imma just skip to when he wakes up cause I wanna bring him back in)

Nowaki stretched and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Fallax.
The demon laid there, still asleep.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki kissed his cheek then stood up, trying not to wake him. He ran his hands through his hair, shaking out the dust.
He curled up with the spot his mate had just been in. He groped at the empty spot on the floor for someone not there.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki grabbed his jacket off the floor and pulled it on. He stepped over Fallax and walked out of the room. "It's not he can't find me when he wakes up." He walked out to the bar and hoped up on it, sitting down.

"There you are." Nateri looked at him. "Where have you been?"

"Oh you know, busy." Nowaki crossed one leg over the other and looked at his nails.
John looked at the man who returned. He sighed and went to an empty booth, sitting down in it and dropping the broom and dustpan beside it.
((I is waiting.))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
((sorry yug, at a friend's house, i'll post tonight with Jiro i promise.......

X, you need to bring Fallax bar room so Elisabet can see him and shit.....)
(He's passed out in the back XD But fine lol)

The demon awoke, alone in the room. He stood up and pulled his pants on, completely silent - not even his usual grumblings being mumbled. He walked from the room, down the hall, and back into the bar.