ランダム・ロールプレイ The Ten†h サークル, 円 (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

ランダム・ロールプレイ 1845 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1845

1年以上前 Xarptic_Sojack said…
"Hold y' horses, alri'?" He tossed the white button-up to her. "There..." John then turned his attention back to his ex-opponent. "Can y' hear me ye'?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri put her hand on his arm.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
The Baron jerked his head up and looked at Nateri, the cigarette falling from his mouth.

Pussycat cautiously put the Beretta down long enough to put her shirt on.
"Good t' know." John looked to Pussycat before leaning down to the Baron. "I can stitch that up for y'. 't's the least I c'n do for y'...not killing me..."
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri looked at John and glared. "Mind yourself."
He shot a glare back. "Out 've the two 've us, which one killed somebody t'day?"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Was? Kill you? You want me to?" He gave a childlike grin and pulled out John's gun.

"That's going to need someone with an actual degree in medicine, I bet. Baron, honey? Come closer so I can get a look."

The Baron lowered his gun and saw Pussycat motion for him. He scooted over to her. She suddenly picked up a conveniently placed empty bottle and smashed against his head. "When I say your break is over! I mean it's over! It's not fair!"

"Accchh!" The Baron whimpered and then Pussycat quickly cradled his head.

"Oh shh! Let me see it.."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri's visible eye blazed.

Nowaki pulled himself up out of the chair. "Enough Nateri. Enough bloodshed for now."
John sat down. He couldn't tell if he was a prisoner or a guest. Either way, he wasn't leaving just yet. He had a new plaything and he seemed to be the best one yet.

Fallax walked over to his brother. "Dammit, boy...You've gone and done it now..."

Azazel looked at him and shook his head. "Come to scorn me?"

"No. I'm here to check on you. And to fix that wound. No matter what I do, It's going to scar."

"Seriously?"

"You have a HOLE in your FACE!! Of course it's going to scar!!"
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"You poor thing... It doesn't look that bad."

The Baron saw the look Nateri was giving and gripped tightly to his gun, while leaning at an awkward angle as Pussycat held his head to her chest.
John looked at the two. One almost seemed reluctant to be in the other's grasp. He was about to get up and leave. The job had failed, but he had survived. Nothing left now. Nothing but to get a box of cigarettes.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki walked over to Pussycat and the Baron. He sat down on the floor beside the Baron and pulled his good leg up, his thigh to his chest. He leaned his elbow on his knee and rested his cheek against his palm.

Nateri walked over and stood beside Pussycat.
1年以上前 Lady_Rebel said…
I walked over to the bar after blowing the guy's brains out. I sat down and said "Might I have something a bit stronger than beer? Damn, that was fun."
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali sighed and sat there.
(Bazinga)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(lol and might I add, Muwahaha)
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Sophia glared and aimed the gun at Toms head, quickly pulling the trigger.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Living so soon?" The Baron, still pressed against Pussycat raised his gun up and pointed it at him.

"Not without working off the damage you're not."

"It's our policy."
"In tha' case," John said, half turning his head towards them, "I'll be back. Just need s'more cigarettes."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
(( O_O.... I don't know what to dooooooooooooo!!))
(Clearly =.=)
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((I don't wanna give up though D::: I am very unhappy insect! Uh er ummm! Hold on!) ) Pussycat gave a frazzled look at John, studied him for any sign of deception and then smiled. "Alright, as long as long as you hurry back. " She released Baron's head, but the Baron remained in awkwardly infantile position, pressed against her breast. She looked over at Nateri. "I think we might have to close our doors for a bit, until we clean up the place... er whatls left of the doors, anyhow."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
((How do you even deal with my terrible writing? I miss sb D:))
John slinked off in no apparent rush. He headed out the doors and towards the last place he had seen a gas station.

Fallax, Azazel behind him, walked up to Pussycat and Baron. "You got any gauze or tissues and tape, er somethin'?" He hiked a thumb back to his brother and the literal hole in his face. "Kinda need it."

"You asshole," he grumbled. "You could heal it without that and you know it..."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Was?" Baron dumbly repeated.

"The Baron and I are collectors of medical tools. C'mon, into the back. " She had decided that the thug and the customer's fight would work itself out since the majority of their problems had already been solved. She stood up, pulling the Baron with her., and started towards the bar.The Baron instantly grabbed Nowaki's wrist and tried to tug him along with them.
Fallax looked at the Baron as they walked. "I take it you're the one who was 'busy' earlier," he stated nonchalantly.

Azazel would have facepalmed if it wouldn't have been for the bullet hole.

"I've been waiting for you," he continued with the same tone.

(Devil's Tongue maybe, yes :D)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki got up and followed them.

Nateri turned, looking away from all the damage, and followed after the group.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(I'm sorry for the small absence, last night was my sister's dance recital rehearsal and tonight was the actual recital. Plus I'm still waiting on lady to post with Tom-The-Thug. Or Triple T as I call him [or rather just came up with] ^_^)

Jiro approached the bar after leaving a random target lifeless in the adjacent alleyway. He groaned when he noticed a bit of blood on his hands and quickly wiped it on his jeans. Of course, that was before he saw the blood and bodies within and doubted anyone would have noticed anyway. He walked right in without another thought and made his way straight to the bar. He searched for a tender to order from and sighed upon seeing a small group going into a back room, assuming it must be the staff. not wanting to wait for their return, he simply hopped over the counter and proceeded to locate a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey, and chug almost half of it in one fluid motion.
John returned shortly, fresh lit cig in his mouth and three boxes taking up his pockets. "Uh...where'd they all go...?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro turned to John with a shrug, "dunno, but the liquor is still here," he said, raising his bottle for visual purposes.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki glanced from Fallax to the Baron then pulled his wrist free from the Baron's grip. He then put his arms around the Baron in an almost predatorial embrace.

Nateri slight rolled then closed her eyes and squeezed the bridge of her nose. "Jesus Christ..."
He hadn't even noticed the man behind the counter. "Oh...someone new...great..." He walked over to one of the few booths wihout damage or debris and sat down.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat couldn't help but chuckle at this. "Looks like you have a new gaurd dog."

The Baron swayed a bit from Nowaki's sudden grasp. He stll couldn't hear much but he saw Pussy's laugh and the strange look in Fallx's eye. Wait a moment... He looked again at Fallax in confusion. This man was very very strange. Not in the least bit human. It intrigued him into smiling.

Pussy lead them all down the hall, now cramped by too many people, and into the room with the metal table, but she did not stop there. She continued into a small pale room with bright flourescent lighting. This was obviously the room, where the Baron had drudged up his surgical mask for there was a gurney, a table covered in medical tools, a pile of rope, a chair with straps, and many other strange devices used for either torture or health. It seemed the room itself was more like something from a soap opera than anything real or proffessional. A bathroom turned into a makeshift infirmary of sorts. There was even a toilet.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri squeezed her way into the room and walked in further, making room for the others to enter.

Nowaki rested his chin on the Baron's shoulder lightly and examined Fallax with half closed eyes. This man was strange. He wasn't exactly sure what to make of him just yet.
1年以上前 YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali sighed and sat there,sipping her water.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Jiro stood across the counter from Nenali and leaned in, elbows on the counter top. "Hi."
Fallax glared at Nowaki. He was clingy. He didn't like him."This it?" he asked, turning to Pussycat.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Yep, why don't you take a seat. Try not to break anything, big fella."

Baron half-limped and half-dragged Nowaki into the room.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki raised an eyebrow at Fallax's glare and smirked to himself. He could tell that the more he clung to the Baron the more he would piss this guy off. He pressed his lips against the Baron's ear and rubbed his chest. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." He didn't know if the Baron could hear him, but he knew he could feel him. He bit on his ear slightly and rubbed his muscles.

Nateri gazed around the room and shoved her hands into her pockets.
Fallax motioned Azazel over, who did as told and sat on the table. "Why the fuck did so many people follow us in here anyway?" he asked in an obviously pissed off tone. "There's no need for the two who don't have any business with the medical supplies," he snapped coldly, shooting another glare at Nowaki. "Clingy fucker," he mumbled.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki's eyes blazed, but before he could say anything Nateri spoke. "I don't believe it's your place to tell us where we can and can't go. Besides, if you haven't noticed, my friend here has a pretty bad cut on his leg. Wouldn't want it to get infected."

Nowaki made an innocent face and held out his long leg like he was trying to stop a car along the highway.
Fallax then shifted his attention to the one who butted in. "I'm sorry. I'm afraid that you're under the delusion that your opinion has been asked for." He narrowed his eyes. "Besides, if that's a 'pretty bad cut', you might wanna go back to kindergarten before you scrape your knee and have to amputate it."
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"Would you please relax? Stop bicering like children, we've aready been through enough." She gave a peculiar look at Fallax and then at Nowaki. Were they really fighting over the Baron? If only he could hear. She caught his eye, and he gave her a strange look that she instantly recognized. "Of course, ugh.. uh... I'm getting a headache. Come here, Mister hole in the face. I don't know if I can do much to help you, but I can try."

The Baron had started to fantasize about dissecting Fallax, when he felt Nowaki lean in and whisper through his incessant ringing. He then felt the man's teeth against his mutilated and bloodied ear, and his hands grope at his body. This man was shockingly affectionate. Had he done that well? Of course he had. He then noticed Fallax glare in his direction, but it wash not meant for the Baron. Baron's grin grew crueler as it had dawned that he was the cause of their tension.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri threw herself down in a chair and crossed her arms over her chest. She sighed and hung her head back, closing her eyes.

Nowaki trailed his lips down the Baron's neck and ran a hand through his hair. He leaned back slightly with a last little lick on his collar bone.
Fallax bit his tongue. He turned from the room, heading back to the bar. "Let's see how easily alcohol burns," he mused with a grin as he stood before the assortment of liquors.

Azazel held back a glare. The only reason he stopped himself was because he was looking at Pussycat with his target being Nowaki. "Prick," he growled. "Both of you. No, wait. Let me rephrase. All three of you..." His eyes remained locked on Pussycat, yet she was the ONE he was not talking about. Which was probably the reason he kept his eye on her. Looking at her didn't make him angry. "Let's see if I can't manage to kill two of you before you leave the room, hmm?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri raised her head slightly then let it lull back. "Don't look at me. I am not part of their little love triangle."

"Hey, I was just having some fun. It's all in fun." Nowaki raised his hands slightly then dropped them back down to his sides.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
Baron was still grinning away. Pussycat backed away at Azazel, thinking he had been targetting hr with his words. "Hey, don't look at me, hun. I'm the one trying to stitch you up."
He snapped his head around to eye the two. "If you're idea of 'fun' is fucking around with someone's emotions, then I'm going to be euphoric as I saw out each individual organ one by one while you writhe in pain..." He let out a breath and turned back to Pussycat. "I wasn't talking to you. Please excuse the look. I was trying to be as non-confrontational as possible."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well excuse me for being possessive. Bad habit." Nowaki shook his head slightly. "Look, if it's going to become a guilt thing then I'll go apologize." He turned and strolled frm the room, his hands in his pockets. His long stride allowed him to quickly catch up to Fallax.
1年以上前 aNinnyMouse said…
"It's no problem. I know just how you feel...Now, let me see." She put his hand on his chin and lifted his head to see his face. "Wo-woah-ho... how'd you live through this?"