ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
I got up and moved. "My father was a great man."
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
Snape ignored and returned to his desk.
"And you're an asshole," I added under my breath.
Snape heard what Harry said and retaliated. "That would another be 100 point off Gryffindor, Potter!"

((Oh Snape. You're so mean.))
last edited 1年以上前
This time, I kept silent. I let myself stew in my anger, scrubbing the cauldrons.
Neville began to get agitated; he was afraid of Snape. However, he became more frightened from a suspicious hissing. "What is that noise? Where is it coming from?" Neville whispered, releasing a huge gust of air.
I realized the hissing was me. I had started cussing out Snape in Parseltongue. "Sorry, that was me."
Neville lift one eyebrow. He finished cleaning his cauldron.
"Lets plan something nasty for Snape" Neville whispered.
The Marauder in me started laughing evilly. "Like what?"
"Gather all the gunk, and mess in the cauldrons." Neville quietly suggested.
I did so, trying not to smile too much.
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
I have an idea why dont we just leave
"That's not fun, leaving. We need to leave some sort of "Thank you" Neville replied. "What do we put all the gunk in?" Neville quickly glances at Snape- he was reading some sort of text book.
"Everywhere," I said, dropping a pile of brown gunk on a seat. I threw more brown gunk at the ingredient cabinet.
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
"Ok then lets leave with him not looking." Starts to throw gunk everywhere which tells everyone to do it too.
Neville wanted to be daring, he walked to Snape's desk and put some gunk in his cauldron. He walked to Harry. "Lets be daring and put this gunk in his hair." He whispered. Neville put some into a potion bottle, and named it Shampoo Potion.
I laughed. The entire dungeon was covered in gunk. "Let's get out if here," I whispered
Neville rushed out. "Great idea."

Snape looked up and saw the students gone. "Grr."
Once we were clear of Snape, I staarted laughing.
Neville laughed with great furiosity. "I must be better than the Weasley twins."
Neville and the rest of the group walk back to the dormitory. Only to be followed by a group of Slytherins.

Yvonne saw Neville, Harry and his posse walk of Snape's detention. She and a group of Slytherins decided to follow them.
"Well, Neville, you ARE hanging out with the only blood heir of the Marauders. It was bound to rub off sometime."
Neville chuckled but, it was short lived. Harry and Neville turned around and saw a bunch of Slytherins following them.
"Hey, give back Harry's stuff." Neville shouted.
Yvonne looked at Neville in discuss. "For everything that goes wrong, you blame Slytherins."
"The scarf didn't magically appear, did it? You grassed us up. Spreading lies" Neville spat in anger.
"Oooooh." Yvonne mocked. "Is Harry your body guard?"
"Neville doesn't need a bodyguard," I said, glaring at Yvonne. The Slytheins behind her were huge.
mischievous
Yvonne ordered some of the slytherins to pin Harry against the wall. Neville stood still like a statue.
"You leave my friend alone." Neville screeched.
"I will, when we're finished." Yvonne smiled. "Grab him!" Another group of slytherins grabbed Neville and locked him in a closet.
"Let me out!" Neville fear was strong.
Yvonne turned her attention on Harry. She sucker punched Harry in the stomach. "How is it you, Harry Potter, can escape the greatest wizard? How is it, when my Father tried to kill you, all those years ago, you just escaped with a stupid scar while, my Father's powers were detroyed?" Yvonne lifted Harry's hair with her wand, to reveal a lightning bolt scar.
"Wouldn't you want to know?" I sneered at them. "Of course, I have a question for you." I had to bluff my way through this. If I played my cards right, Neville and I could get out of here with no permanent damage. If I didn't, then Snakewoman would curse us all the way to seventh year.
Yvonne looked at Harry and stared back at the rest of Slytherin. She rested her gaze at Harry. Her goal- To infuriate Harry Potter. She allowed one of the Slytherins to spit in Harry's face. "Now the greatest insult, you escaped Lord Voldemort again. This time it was at his resurrection." Yvonne hissed. "I must admit, I did take your stuff. We've been planning it for months now. Me and The Dark Lord. I gave you back counterfeits." Yvonne took her time to say it. There was a huge roar of laughter.
1年以上前 dargox said…
I turn draw my wand and with one flick, I blow yvonne & her pals off of harry and neville, saying. "hey, bitch! You should know. if you mess with one griffin, you mess with ALL us GRIFFIN!!!" And that a big group of griffindors come running to aid, as well my hawk comes flying in with harry's real stuff.
last edited 1年以上前
Yvonne was knocked on the floor with great force. She turned and faced Rexas. She gave an angry glare. "I know what. You're lucky that my Father didn't witness that." Yvonne took out her wand and performed the body-binding curse on Rexas. He fell on the floor like a domino. She turned order Draco, who was watching, to grab Harry by his jumper. "I could just easily send you to The Dark Lord. You're lucky to escape my Father. Next time, you won't " Yvonne promised. She again punched Harry in the stomach.
1年以上前 dargox said…
My wand in hand, I focus a 1/3 of power and dispel the binding curse. "heh, is that all and plus, the dark lord isn't that great if he scare of the life of one BOY!" I said while getting back up.
last edited 1年以上前
I took the punch and watched the Slytherins leave. "Cowards!" I yelled after them.
Yvonne looked at Harry like she wasn't finished and walked off.

Neville was banging on the closet door. "Hey! Let me out! Just wait, I'll get them."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dargox said…
I walked over to let neville while, saying to harry. "hey, harry! I think it's time to talk to the Head master, If you know I mean?"
Neville almost fell on the floor. He quickly scraped dust of his jumper.
"Brilliant idea." Neville agreed.
last edited 1年以上前
"Just what I was thinking. Dumbledore should know about Psycho Jr."
Neville looked at Harry in puzzlement. They begin to walk to the headmaster's office.
"Hey, Harry. Was this the first encounter?" Neville asked. "She's a 5th year."
1年以上前 dargox said…
"Speaking of that BITCH!!! she has pissed me off so much that i want to use THAT SPELL on her!!" I clinch my wand in anger.
last edited 1年以上前
"We met at Voldemort's 'party.' Ugly as sin and just as twisted. If I remember right, she wanted to cut off my scar and feed it to Nagini." I shook my head and looked down at the pudgy Gryffindor. "If I had to chosse one of them to fight, I'd actually pick Voldemort."
**Arrives at Dumbledore's office**

Neville stared at the hideous, gargoyle statue. "I forgot the password, again."
"Cockroach Cluster!" The gargoyle jumped aside. "You really need to work on remembering passwords."
Neville walked up the stairs, embarrassed. Once he got into the office, he is met by an intimidating figure.

Dumbledore sat in his seat, with his hand above his head. He lowered them when Rexas, Harry and Neville arrive in his office. "What is it, you came to tell me?"
1年以上前 dargox said…
((hey, dumbledor should have over protecting farther chat with rexas about dating annaliece after harry & neville leaves))
I spoke up, since I knew Dumbledore the best. "It's about Yvonne Riddle, Professor. She's Voldemort's daughter."
Dumbledore looked at Harry. "I know she is the Dark Lords daughter. Since she came here, I kept a firm eye on her." Dumbledore took off his glasses and leaned forward. "What has Yvonne done this time?"
I tried notto look Dumbledore straight in the eye. Those blue eyes gave me the feeling he was x-raying me. "Well, sir, she snuck into Gryffindor Tower aand stole some of my stuff, including my wand."
"Did she now? If she has given it to Voldemort, than it is out of my hands" Dumbledore got up from his throne. He walked to where Harry was standing and placed his hands upon Harry's shoulders. "Listen now, I will keep a further eye on Miss Riddle. Listen now, the best thing to do is ignore her threats and at Hogwarts, we will keep you safe."
"But sir, my wand…"
((I guess this islike the movies))
Dumbledore crossed his eyebrows. "Here, use this." Dumbledore gives Harry a temporary wand, for him to use.

((I guess so))
I took the wand. It felt strange,.almost like having a stranger's hand sewn onto the end of my arm. "Thanks, sir."
Dumbledore stepped forward. "I see what I can do. Bring me the fake wand and I see what can do."
I pulled the fake wand from my pocket. It looked just like my regular wand, except it was just a stick. I set it on Dumbledore's desk.