ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1693

1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
i tried to looks towards Harry but even that hurt. "I F-failed you. I'm s-sorry." There were so many more things i wanted to say but i was so tired and I knew if i opened my mouth to much, i might scream from the pain.
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"You didn't fail. It's not your fault. It could have happened to anyone." I rested my other hand on her cheek. "I still love you just as much as I did when I was alive. After all, this is true love. A little thing like death can't stop it."
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
Yvonne studied Marcus' broken arm. "So when are you going to be discharged?" Yvonne asked. "Maybe Potter did it."
"Aanother couple days. I swear that ghost is a menaace. He's worse than Peeves."
"That red vine, muggle liking git." I said with a bout of laughter. "And his Girlfriend."
"He likes Squirt, too," Draco added with a sneer.
"More like obsessed." I jeered. "How could she survive?"
"Obviously he did something illegal. I wonder if dementors affect ghosts."
"There is no-one else here." I replied. "watch this."
Marcus and Draco watched eagerly.
I pointed my wand at the girl. I did the Cruciatus curse, Non- verbally.
"what do you think?" I whispered.

The two boys just laughed.
"Lets get out of here" I said. "I can fix your arm quicker than them." Begins to walk out.
monkey
The boys followed her out before Potter could notice
"The best game of quidditch yesterday." I opened the common room entrance. "I think I did will. Draco was excellent." I sat on the green bean bag and swiftly gestured to Marcus, to hold out his broken arm.
last edited 1年以上前
Once Marcus held out his arm, I performed a spell that repairs it. "Hows your arm, now?" I asked.
"Much better," he replied.
"Now, what I was saying is, that it was a good game, yesturday." I repeated.
"That it was. Especially without Potter. Killing him was the best thing that you and your father ever did."
"Now he's just stupid, old ghost." I sighed. "They had Schlongbottom, instead."
i'd just about heard what Harry said and was about to reply when pain shot through my body like electricity, making me scream. I was getting used to the sound by now.
I wanted to stop the pain, to help Sammy, but I was just a ghost. I couldn't help. All I could do was stand by her side and watch.
I wanted to kill Sammy once and for all. How could she survive? Its impossible. I entered Sammy's mind and cause her powers to build pressure. Eventually, she will explode.
I felt someone trying to enter my mind and i immediatly blocked them with my occlumency lessons but for fear of it being to late, i went to reach for my wand then remembered my condition. "H-Harry? P-lease can you pass me m-my wand, i-i think its over there." I knew what this person was trying to do, i could feel the pressure already building up.
The occlumency didn't phase me, I was too strong. Still in her mind, I increased the pressure and severed her blood vessals.
last edited 1年以上前
I winced as Harry placed the wand in my, now crispy-looking, hand. "Expecto patronum!" My vixen patronus burst out of my wand,its tail a never ending trail erupting from my wand, i slowly felt the pressure inside me Decrease as i let my power out through my wand. I was surprised i could think of a good memory after the nightmare i've just been through, but one look at Harry sitting next to me made me nothing but Happy as every memory, thought and fantasy including him popped into my head. It was almost as if my pain was fading too but i knew that was just my imagination.
last edited 1年以上前
<Father, she has SURVIVED!>
I needed to find a way to kill her. She even survived her throat being slit. I poured into her mind; I erased the memories of that faithful night, memories of her feelings for Harry. I made her emotions for Harry, hatred instead of love.
last edited 1年以上前
((gtg))
((Ok))
Voldemort was furious. <KILL HER!>

I watched Sammy's vixen nuzzle close to me, its tail reaching back to her wand. I petted the silver creature, and longed to summon Prongs, especially considering Sammy's barbecued skin seemed to repair itself, turning the well-done body into the girl I loved.
I panicked. I don't understand; How could she survive. That bitch! I felt the same way, as my Father did.
<She conjured a patronus and its healing her injuries.>
<Then cancel it!>
I re-entered Sammy's mind and made her break her own wand. The patronus died out.
<Should I apparate her back to you?>
<No. She'll die from her injuries regardless. Let us watch. Hopefully Potter will go mad>
Neville leaned towards Sammy's patronus, before it died out. "Harry, there's something wrong." Neville came closure to the bed and touched Hailey's hand. Stone cold.
I blinked away a tear.
Neville's sad face turned into shock. "It looks like Sammy has been Petrified."
"Take the spell off me," I whispered. I set my wand on Sammy''s bedside table.
"What spell?" Neville replied, oblivious. He knew what spell it was and reversed it. "Better?"
last edited 1年以上前
"Thanks." I turned and drifted away.
Another success. I petrified Sammy. I lifted up my sleeve and showed my Dark Mark to Flint.
"I bet you're jealous." I playfully said.
"Very," Marcus admitted
"Draco has one too." I nodded at Draco. I egged him to show his.
Draco pulled up his left sleeve
"Follow me." I left the Slytherin common room and walked straight to the hospital wing.
The boys followed, wondering what she was doing.
I arrive beside Sammy's bed. "She's been petrified." I laughed. "Guess who by?"
"You," Draco said simply.
I felt my patronus fade and die and then looked towards my wand. It was snapped in two. Did I do that? I guess the person entering my mind doesn't want to give up. I watched Harry float away without saying a word and this made me feel so much worse than any burn or torture could feel. I wanted to jump out of this lousy bed, to run after him, and give him the biggest kiss i could ever give. But even as i was thinking this i felt my love turn to resentment.Why did i care for this boy, he was just another one of these celebrity wannabes. I relaxed in the hospital bed and drifted back to sleep
last edited 1年以上前