ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
I loved Sammy, but I knew she and I could never really be a couple.
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
"Correct." I touched her hand. "Stupid little girl, trusting her friends to save her. Thought she was more powerful, than us Slytherins and of course, me. Sammy thought she could perform Occlumancy against me. She doesn't knew that I can repel occlumency." I evilly glared into her eyes.
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
I awoke to voices. I listened carefully before deciding they belonged to Yvonne and her cronies and they were aproaching me. I closed my eyes again so they thought i was asleep but i opened my eyes slightly so i could see. Through my lashes Yvonne was peering down a me with a wierd look, i think it was supposed to be an evil look.
"She's a Gryffindork. What do you expect?" Marcus said.
I needed to explain to Cassie that she's been petrified. She probably knows that already. "How the hell, can you open your eyes." Anger invaded my eyes. "Anyway, you still won't be able to move. Soon you would be completely petrified." I touched her ice cold face.
I wanted to sit up and punch the guy in the face, the only gryffindor thats annoying is that Harry Freakin Potter, man i hate that guy. I shivered at Yvonnes touch. God that girl was creepy.
last edited 1年以上前
"Marcus, do you want to know the process of my spell?" I asked.
"I've never seen it before. At least, not in action."
"This type of petrification is a slow process." I continued, placing my hand on her shoulder. "First stage, it paralyses the body and disables the ability to regulate body-temperature. Second stage, her skin turns icy bluish-grey colour. Finally, her external organs shut down. How does that sound?"
"Sounds wonderful."
I looked into her eyes. "People think its a wizarding myth." Yvonne voice grew uncomfortably, calm. "There's no cure. She will die within 48 hours. She can't move, she can't eat, she can't speak."
Draco laughed. "And Potter will be SO upset."
"Watch this." I spat on Sammy and took her broken wand. "And there's NOTHING you can do about it!"
The boys laughed and joined her
"Hey, Draco, what else shall we do?" I asked, with slight authority.
I Aknowledged the fact that i was slowley getting colder and it was getting trickier to hear Yvonne and the others despite the fact that that they were only above me. My arms and legs refused to move and i was just able to move my eyes to see my skin turning a Bluey-grey though that could have just been my eyes as they weren't working too well either. Then it hit me. Yvonne must have cast a non-verbal petrifying smell and a very advanced one at that.
((oops i meant spell not smell hahaha))
If no one came soon i would be left for dead, and there was no one who would even care except Harry. Harry! That evil witch must have made me hate Him in some way. He was the only one who would care if i died, if he even liked me. I mean he saw me with all the burns, that must have been disgusting. Besides, there's no way to cantact him. As the rest of my body failed, I tried to reach Harry with my mind, all though it was useless <I love you Harry, goodbye> A single tear fell from my still eye.
I heard something very faint. <Sammy? No, Sammy, don't go. Come back to me. I love you.>
"Oh look, we better stay with her." I softly, said. "She's contacting Potter."
I examined her body, again. The life in her is starting to fade.
Draco laughed and put his arm aroundYvonne. "This is the best day yet."
"Shall we have some fun?" I put my head on Draco's shoulder. "We will, one day, rule this world"
"Your father will, atleast."

I wished Sammy would come back as a ghost.
"Help me apparate her to the astronomy tower." I held onto a arm.
Its so difficult to even think anymore, if my body wasn't numb it would almost be painful to think. I was now blind and deaf, except for a faint buzzing noise. So this is what its like to die.I'd failed Harry adn i'd never be able to make amends with my family over my brothers death. After all this time, I'd blamed them, i'd been to stubborn to forgive them, even htough it wasn't their fault in the first place. If I'd never blamed them, we could have mourned Him together but now its too late, I doubt they'd even care that i'm gone. But at least i'd know love for a short time. Knowing that i still had speech i spoke to Yvonne. "I feel so sorry for you, eventually everything around you will crash and burn, and then you'll be nothing." I ooked at her and Draco. "You will never no true love, your just like your father power crazy aand you know," I coughed out, " YOur a real bitch." And with that the last bit of life drained out of me
I took one last look around the dormitory. My trunk lay at the foot of my old bed, as if I had just been in it. Where Ii was going, I didn't need any of it. I was leaving Hogwarts, forever. There was nothing here for me now.
((And with that my story line is kind of dead. Problem is, this is too fun to end here so i was thinking i could like bring in a new character thats a relative of Sammie or something.))
((Hmm, there has to be something left with Sammy. Or SOMEONE that can persuade Harry to stay. He's leaving))
((I've created some evil character.))

As I knew Sammie was going to die, I left the hospital wing.
((hmmm maybe there could be some kind of shield type thing thats surprisingly like the one that protects Harry or maybe Yvonne could have unknowingly killed a piece of someonne elses soul because Sammy was a horcrux. This just SHows that I'm having trouble thinking of a logical storyline becasue I'm reverting to someone elses idea.))
I was unconscious. I knew that. but i obviously wasn't dead because i wouldn't be able to be thinking this.
((Or she's a fighter.))

Neville walked into the hospital wing.
<Sammie, What happened?>
((Got an idea; Maybe Sammie could have a twin sister.))
((Hey now there's an idea, i mean the on where she's a fighter but the twin sister thing is something i could play on))
I heard Neville, faintly in the back of my mind, so i tried to reply. "I'm Sorry Neville its the end of the line for me Yv- Hang on<" I was Half way through the sentence when i realized i was saying it ou loud! "I-I'm Back!" My eyes shot open, my eye sight wasn't the best but at least i could see now! I tried to sit up but that Killed. Then i remembered that i Had just Been tortured before the curse. But from the neck up, i was fine. I looked down at my body and the burns were gone so there must but there were some scars, especially along my neck where i'd been slit.But I was back! Then I remembered. Harry wasn't. My face fell but i turned to Neville. "Neville? Where's Harry?"
((Well would you look at that, she made a miraculous recovery, but now i gotta go))
last edited 1年以上前
I drifted sowly down the spiral staircase one last time. I'd make the rounds of all my favorite places in and around the castle before leaving. I had no idea where I would go, only that I would be alone. A plan firmly in my mind, I headed for the hospital wing. The least I coulddo was see Sammy one last time.
Neville was over the moon, when Sammy woke up.
<Harry. Don't leave!>
((Yvonne's not going to attempt on someone's life, yet.))
last edited 1年以上前
<There's nothing for me here anymore,> Ithought back to Neville. He and Hermione had been the most accepting off my…situation.
<But, Sammie is BACK!!>
I stopped. <She's back? I'll be right there! And don't forget that spell!> Sammy's back! She's reallyback! I flew through walls and celings to the hospital wing. I could hardly believe it. She really pulled through.
I managed to sit up and winced. It was still quite painfull but not as bad anymore.As Harry flew through the wall and towards my bed a smiled spread across my face, and then fell again. "You weren't leaving were you?"I said wearily. Now i knew how much i loved Harry i couldn't imagine living without him but if he wasn't happy then i wasn't either. All i wanted was for Harry to be Happy.
"I thought you were dead. Ij wasn't going to stay if you were," I admitted. Neville cast the spell over me again. I sat on Sammy's bed and took hder hand. I couldn't find thed words tok explain how I felt.
The smile came back to my face leaving me grinning like an idiot. "Your not getting away that easily." I joked. "Seriously though, How could i leave when there's a guy like you waiting for me? Thoguh God knows why i mean look at me!"
heart
"You look beautiful as always," I whispered, leaning in for a kiss.
I sighed and closed my eyes as we kissed, i really did love him.
After what felt like an eternity--or maybe it was longer--we pulled apart. That kiss had felt incredible. There was one more thing we had to do. I pulled a pack of Redvines off of Sammy's nightstand and ripped it open. The sweet scent of the candy ropes washed over us, and I grinned.
"Maybe this might help." Neville cast a unicorn patronus.
I watched Neville's Patronus. I felt the strange urge to summon Prongs to share in this moment. "That's a beautiful Patrdonus, Neville."
Neville stroked the silver patronus. "Thank you." Neville watched, as Harry summons his patronus. Neville held out his wand, for Sammy to summon her patronus.
I smiled at Harry as he reached for the Redvines and then i reached for my wnad so my patronus could join Neville's but as i looked towards my nightstand my wand was gone.""M-my wand!"
Prongs burst from my wand in all his glory. I stroked him gently. He actually had some substance to him. He and Neville's unicorn eyed each other, becoming friends. "Easy, Prongs," I whispered, noting how uneasy the silve stag was.
"Use mine."