ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
heart
"Morning. How did you sleep?"

"Of course we will, my daughter."
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
I wanted to change the subject. "So, now Dumbledore's dead, who's in charge of Hogwarts?" I asked.
"I would like it to be Severus, but I know that has not happened."
"Are you in charge of the ministry?"
"Almost."
"Kill the minister" I urged. "I've got something for you, that will help you." I reached into my pocket and produced The Elder wand.
"Thank you," Voldemort said as he took the wand in his spidery hands
"I picked it up when I killed Dumbledore." I was chuffed. "I won its allegiance."
"And I will win it from you."
"How?" I took the wand from his hand and anticipated a duel. "Bring it on."
Voldemort nodded, then began shooting nonverbal spells at her.
"Protego! Stupify!" I shouted, dodging and diving. "Petrificus totalus!"
Voldemort ducked and blocked her spells, sending a volley back towards her.
I did the same. I cast a spell that broke Voldemort's wand. "Haha!" I couldn't help myself.
Voldemort scowled, then locked eyes with his daughter.
"Aww, whats the matter? Lost your wand?" I cheered.
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
"Brilliant, I think the change of scene deffinately helped." I said playfully. I looked around the common room. Man, it was good to be home.
((I'm thinking of introducing another OC, Sammy's older sister, but she'd be more of a background character))
((I'd love that. She could be a Slytherin or something. What do you think?))
"If you were awake, you would have splent most of the night looking at my abs."
"Father?" I called. "I can change the wand's allegiance."
"Then do so," Voldemort commanded.
I changed the wands allegiance. "There." I hand over the wand. "Atleast I worked on my aim."
"Thank you."
I walked up and cuddled my Father. "Now, nothings stopping you."
"Yesss," he hissed
"Try it." I urge him, smiling. "Wormtail! Bring up that mudblood, in the cellar."
Wormtail did so.
Sammy: "I'm not going to lie to you Harry, you're right there."
((@make, good idea ok here's her info
Name: Saffron (Saff) Jordan
Year:4
House:Slytherin
Extra info: Saffron mpved to Hogwarts from Beuxbatons after hearing about her sister. She was instantly sorted and put into Slytherin. She's always in the shadows and is greatly picked on by fellow Slytherins. She was only placed in slytherin because the hat thought she was very cunning, otherwise she would have been a Hufflepuff. She's actually Sammy's adoptive sister. (Sammy's adopted by a wizard and a muggle mother) ))
last edited 1年以上前
I smiled and hugged her.
"Incarcerous!" I murmured. The Mudblood was bound up tight, prepared for whatever my Father is going to do.
"Crucio!"
The Mudblood screamed in agony. Me, Marcus and Draco were thoroughly entertained. "What do you think, father?"
last edited 1年以上前
I melted into the hug and sighed happily. The only thing that could make me happier right now was a packet of Redvines.

Saff followed Professor Dumbledore towards Gryffindor tower. "Professor, I really don't think she's going to be happy to see me." It was Saff's idea to transfer to Hogwarts after she got a letter from her parents about Sammy nearly dying. After what happened with Seamus, they couldn't lose another child, and she couldn't lose her sister. Now on her way to visit her sister, as she requested, she was having second thoughts.
"Don't be ridiculous Miss Jordan, you're family, and family is everything. Treacle tarts!"
The painting slid open and Saff stepped inside the Gryffindor common room, ignoring the stares at her green striped tie. Until she found the person she was looking for. "Hi sis!"

I stood up out of Harry's arms. "Saff? What are you-?" I ran up to my dorm as tears started to form in my eyes
"Who's this?" I asked, looking at the newcomer.
I wiped away the tears fiercly as Dumbledore exitted "My adoptive sister." I spoke with no emotion whatsoever.
"Look Sammy, I know we haven't spoken since, well you know," Saffron began.
"So now you, don't even want to say his name."" I said angrily.
"Sammy stop. Seamus was my brother too you know. We need to make amends Sammy, especially with mum and dad, none of this was their fault, and i know you know that"
"Just get back to the Slytherins Saff, I'm sure you're a lot more welcome there anyway." I said before storming off."
"Actually I'm not." Saff whispered before quietly exitting the common room.
((gtg))
Neville rushed out of the dorm, interrupted from his art work. "I have an amazing idea." He sounded like a 5 year old, at a birthday party. He frowned at the Slytherin girl. "Who are you?"
"She's a Slytherin? She'll probably try and get info on me tok sell to Voldemort."
Neville grew suspicious of the girl. However, he began to like her. "Who picks on you?" Neville asked, out of curiosity.
"Doesn't matter. She's still a snake."
Saff stopped stopped at the common room entrance and turned to face Neville. "Like Harry said, it doesn't matter, I'm still a snake, though that doesn't seem to matter to them because I'm a Half-blood. You'll tell me if Sammy says anything to you guys won't you?"

I sat on my bed, hugging my knees. Maybe I should forgive her, she's my only other sibling after all. With Yvonne doing everything in her power to stop Harry getting in Voldy's way who knows how much longer I'll live? I'll go to the ends of the earth to help Harry, whatever the consequence.
"I'm a half-blood as well. Or, I was," I saidm looking at my pale hand.
"Harry Potter was killed while fighting Voldemort. His spirit us whatf you see before you. The real Harry Potter has been dead almost two weeks. We will be holding his funeral later this afternoon, if you care to attend," Dumbledore explained when he saw the look of confusion on Saff's face.
Neville ran down the spiralling staircase and stood in front of Saff. "Hey, I don't care whether you're a Slytherin. I believe you." Neville voice was soft but stern. "Who bullies you?"
"Its not really Bullying, not as such, they just ignore me and knock my books out of my hand, you know, that kind of thing.You wouldn't understand. Your a Gryffindor, aren't Gryffindor's just one big Happy family?"Saff said.
I stayed in my seat. The mysterious half-blood Saff probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with a ghost like me.
I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly walked down the dorm stairs and back to the common room. "Ha-has she gone?" I looked around before sitting down next to Harry. "Sorry about that."
"Yeah. She's gone." I pulled Sammy into my arms. "I don't think she liked me very much."
I rested my head on his pale shoulder. "After that, I'm probably not her favourite person right now either." I hid my face in my hands. "Why do I have to make a big deal out of everything?"
Neville ran after Saff. "I believe you!" He shouted.
"For that matter, why do I try to save everyone? It's just who you are. So, umm, are you going this afternoon?" I asked, trying to change the subject.