ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1693

1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
"She would not know what to do" I explained. "She has a mind like a baby." I laughed. I knew that it's impossible to change drastic events, like death.

Neville performed a simple spell for Harry. "It allows you to act like a normal wizard- Perform simple magic, eat, and so on."
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"Thanks. I really owe you for this," I said. For the first time in several days, I felt my magic returning. I also felt hungry. "Can you get me a pack of Redvines?"

"Of course. And she will watch Potter die right before her eyes."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
"W-Who's Potter? Are they a friend of yours?" These people were talking strangely and it was beginning to scare me, was i supposed to know who they were?
I kicked Sammie's head before, hugging my Father. "We should torture her before, sending her back to Potter."

Neville reached for the redvines, on the coffee table and held it towards Harry."Try it." Neville was optimistic. "You still got benefits of a ghost too."
"What benefits? I hate being a ghost. I don't really feel like me." I reached for a Redvine. I could feel the rope-shaped candy in my fingers. My face lit up. I can eat!

"What a splendid idea. I must go to Nagini. You may do the honors."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: *enlarges guitar* ok next person to hurt my friends gets this
I had a bright light idea. "I going to convince her to come one our side."

Neville listed the benefits. "You can be invisible, walk through walls, annoy Snape and Umbridge and go to places, that are out-of-bounds."
last edited 1年以上前
((Question. Where's Lindsay? sorry i keep asking that but i keep getting confused))
Torturing didn't sound very nice. "Pl-please don't torture me, not until i know what i've done, maybe we could talk about it over a coffee, do i like coffee?"
"I'm not going to torture you, Potter is. I'm your friend and I'm going to help you." I lied. I'm a master of manipulation.
"Walking through walls is actually pretty weird. I JUST learned how to come up through the floor." I bit down on the Redvine, savoring its chewy goodness. "Is there a way to feel more like I did when I was alive? I just don't feel like myself anymore," I said through a mouthful of like, my favorite snack in the whole world. I wished Sammy could see this.

"There are no sides anymore. We have won."
"I can convince her that she's evil." I replied. "Good luck, Father."

Neville hugged the ghostly Harry. "You still got family, us."
"I know. I just wish I hadn't died on you."

"I will be with Nagini." Voldemort left the room.
I picked Sammie off the floor and sat her in the chair. "I need to discuss a few things with you." I said, calmly.

"Things will get better, trust me."
last edited 1年以上前
I chewed another Redvine. "How? I'm dead."
"They will"

"Draco, I need you to help me convince her." I stroked Sammie's hair.
last edited 1年以上前
I leaned backj against the couch, feeling the fabric against my back. "It feels like everything's been steadily getting worse."
I leaned away as the girl touched my hair.I'd only just met her, i didn't want her touching my hair. "Convince who? About what? "
"You're a Death Eater and Harry Potter is a threat. I brought you here to inform you on your new mission." I told.
Draco dmiled. So this was Potter's girlfriend. "You hate Harry Potter. You always have. You're going to help us destroy him."
I looked at Draco. "And you were sorted into Slytherin."
"You are one of our closest friends. You begged Yvonne to join."
I pondered on the ultimate insult, I mean lie. "You are a pureblooded witch. Harry Potter's parents killed your parents, just after you was born. If it wasn't for Lucius, who saved you, you wouldn't be the same person you are today."
"My parents took you in, practicallyadopted you."
" I don't know who these people your talking about are but i guess since you're the only ones here, what you're saying must be true." I guess i could trust these people I mean, why would they lie to me? "Sorry i don't think i caught your name" i said to the pale and, i must say, slightly ugly boy.
"This is Draco Malfoy, and I'm Yvonne Riddle."And you're a fellow Death Eater."
I looked around the common room. "Neville, where's Sammy? I didn't think she'd go back without at least saying goodbye." I also knew that Sammy could smell someone eating Redvines a mile off. She should have come running the second I took my first bite.
Neville looked back at Harry. "Something must be wrong." He had a bad feeling. It was like experiencing the dementor's kiss.
I set down the pack if Redvines. "We need to go find her. I'll rally the ghosts and the portraits. You gather the students and teachers."
"I go and see McGonagall." He ran off towards her classroom. "Professor, Professor Mcgonagall. I need your help. I believe Sammy's endanger."
"Death eater?" the words felt familiar but disgusting in my mouth "Ok, i-i think i believe you"
While Neville ran off to find McGonagall, I tracked down the other ghosts in the castle. Most of them were willing to help rally the portraits. The only two ghosts that refused were the Bloody Baron and the Gray Lady. The Baron, I could understand. Slytherins don't help Gryffindors. The Gray Lady was a very private sort of being. I hadn't really seen her around during my (rather short) life. She didn't just refuse, she flat-out wouldn't even talk to me.
I needed help from my Father, to make it more legit. "Father, I need your help!"

Neville stood in desperation. Many things were going on in his mind; school, loss of Harry and now, Sammy's in danger. "Prof. Sammy's in danger."
Voldemort stalked back into the room. "What is it now? Nagini insisted I sing her to sleep."

"Sammy? In danger? From who?" McGonagall looked up from grading papers. "I do hope, Mr. Longbottom, that this is not similar to the dragon story you were fed."
Neville in true desperation. "I wouldn't be faking it if it wasn't true. She planned on going back in time."

"I need you to convince Sammy that she is on our side." I insisted.
"Going back in time more than a few hours is nearly impossible, Mr. Longbottom. I am fairly sure how far back she wanted to travel."

"It seems she is already convinced."
"She wanted to go back and save Harry's life. I told her she can't change past events."

I pulled out her left arm and rolled up her sleeve. "Maybe she could serve you."
"Excuse me "she" has ears!" I still wasn't entirely sure of who these people were but they were certainly being very rude
"I will gather the Order." ((Gtg))
I turned to Sammy. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise." I watched my Father, as he brands Sammy. "Hows that?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((sorry can i get filled in?))

I looked down at the mark that was now branded on my arm, i suppose it was kind of cool in a way but it was alittle gothic. "Cool"
last edited 1年以上前
I needed to get the girl settled. I provided her somewhere to sleep, a hot meal and some clean clothes. she had no reason to be suspicious of me. Why would she? She had complete memory loss.
I finished my meal and went up to my room to sleep. My sleep was full of strange memory like dreams, a lot of them including a boy, with gorgeous messy hair and glasses and a scar shaped like a lightning bolt, but every time i tried to remember his name, it my mind went fuzzy
I wanted to place the girl under the imperius curse, if the memory charm failed. The only way it would fail is torture. Anyway, it would be fun to see her under full control. After her work, I plan for my father to dispose of her. I peered into the spare room, where she was sleeping. I sat hot cocoa and a cookie on her table. Peaceful atmosphere. She slept like a baby. I walked back out and went to sleep.
last edited 1年以上前
I sat bolt upright. I heard someone calling my name in my dream, no, i know now its not a dream its a memory. They were saying Sa- Sammy! My name's Sammy! They were saying something else aswell something about Yvonne but she's my friend. I tried to think of anything else but my mind went fuzzy again so i lay back down.
last edited 1年以上前
Sine I was dead, I didn't really sleep so much as catnap. A few times, I slipped under long enough to see visions of Sammy. The last one was a memory, a memory of the trip here a few weeks ago. Eating Redvines with Sammy. Merlin, I love her.
((Have Voldemort wake up Yvonne and tell her something.))
Unable to sleep i snuck out of my room and decided to go for a walk, when i over heard something.
((I posted that one because i have to go))
Voldemort gently shook his daughter. "Yvonne. Wake up," he hissed in Parseltongue.
"What is it, Father?" I asked, while half asleep.