ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1693

1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
I pulled out my assignment for Snape and handed it to him. "What do you think?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: *looking over at where Seamus is sitting then looks away*
Skylar: whats this?.....Hogwarts self-procliamed Rockstar falling in....l-love?
Lindsay: *looks at her rolls her eyes then gets back to work*
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"Perfect as usual, Miss Riddle."
"I guess Neville Longbottom has not done the same standard."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: ok i'm done *hands back assignment*
Indigo: 30 minutes...thats a new record
"Of course not."

I hate Snape. I hate him, I hate him. "Could someone please mention the phrase 'Wormtail the betrayer' if I look about to torture Snape?"
Neville hands Snape his assignment. "I thought was about butterflies and Wormtail."
I mentally laughed, as Neville made a fool of himself.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: how'd i do?
"Nope. That one was Ron's nightmare, remember?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Skylar: *walks up to turn in her work* so Lindsay, can you spell check me?
Lindsay: ok *looks at the paper* your grammar is ok....spelling o- wait why am I doing this?! *looks back over*
Skylar: would you quit that!
"Snape, what do you think?" Neville asked nervously. I knew what's going to come next, so I laughed.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: sorry *goes back to her seat*
Skylar: *whispers to Neville* i'm sure you did great!
Indigo: *drawing*
Lindsay: *starts singing "My Crush" quietly*
"Pathetic, Longbottom."

I wanted nothing more than to have my body back so I could throttle Snape
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Skylar: *back at her seat* could you stop singing Lin'
Lindsay: *still singing,daydreaming*
Neville sat there, sulking. I laughed at Neville, being mistreated. "Snape, are you refereeing quidditch today?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((i am stumped on what 2 write...can someone give me something to work with...thanks))
"Yes, I will be. If only to give your father a full account of your performance," Snape sneered.

((Say something to Harry))
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: Harry?
Indigo: asleep*
Skylar: reading*
Neville put his on the table in shame, knowing Snape is refereeing.

"I've played chaser for 3 years now. I'm pretty good, Gryffindor stands no chance." I said, being proud of my rank. "Oh, by the way Neville, potions first."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: ((shes keeper)) i think i may need a new broom mine is fast bu- *gets an idea* can we do entertainment for the winning team?
Skylar: if they have a party after...
"Yeah?" I drifted over to Lindsay. Even though I had been wearing my uniform when I died, I was pretty sure I wasn't technically a part of Gryffindor.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: ok i can't think straight, butterflys are like everwhere in my body,and i feel like i can hear my own heart......whats that mean?
I looked at my watch, Quidditch within the hour precisely. "Prof. you don't mind me and Draco skip, so we could practice?" Last year, I brought Draco a firebolt for his birthday. I have one too.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: mind if i practice too?(( her and lindsay are semi-popular))
"Go ahead."

"You're in love. I had that feeling before. Of course, it's gone now."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: wait i am?
Indigo: *turns in her assignment and grabs her stuff then leaves*
Getting the approval from. Me and Draco head back to the Slytherin common room. I put on my Slytherin Quidditch outfit and grabbed my firebolt. I made my way to the Quidditch pitch. I waited for Draco, before I took off.
"All the signs are there." I turned away. Maybe I'll take Myrtle up on her offer.
I mounted my broom. Draco arrived. "Are you ready? You got the quidditch equipment?" I took off.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: *walks outside ((@ Make-me-laugh what ur characters name?)) to both of them* um Question did you guys like the concert last week? we worked really hard on it
((Yvonne, her info is on the first page.))
last edited 1年以上前
"Yeah, I got it." Draco mounted his Firebolt and took off.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: *to Yvonne* can i join you guys?
"Try and see if you can get the quaffle off me." I flew on my firebolt, towards the goal. "Of course."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo:thanks! *flies up to the goal posts* you guys are really cool.....ok i have a suggestion
"What is it?" I said, flying towards the goal. "Slytherin pride."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: ok i think we should have more concerts but not just like in the common room like schoolwide we are good enough for that right...we've only been playing for two years
"That would be great." I throw the Quaffle at the lowest goal post. Than I swooped down and caught it. "Snape's refereeing."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo: yes! ok whos your faveorite band member? Me,Lindsay,or Skylar?
I never liked music so, it confused me. "All of you." I lied.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo:thanks *her charm bracelet falls* crap *swoops down and catches it*
Lindsay: ok what am i supposed to do then?
last edited 1年以上前
I followed Draco, with Quaffle in hand. I looked at my watch, 30 minutes until Quidditch starts. "Better start getting ready." I landed and went inside the Slytherin preparation room.
"I don't know. I never got a chance to take it further," I said, not looking at the Slythherin girl. My thoughts were far away, far into the future to be exact. Would my friends tell their children to look for me? Hermione probably would. Hell, she'd even come up to the school herself to do the introductions. They all had a future, something I didn't have.
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
I walked out into the gryffindor stands and took my place next to Hermione, ready to cheer for my team though there wasn't much to cheer for. I searched for Harry as i waited for the match to begin, hoping that he would want to see the match now matter what he looked like, i hadn't seen him since i went to sleep and i missed him already. It didn't matter what he looked like, now that i've realized how much i like him i-i want to spend as every minute with him, realizing how clingy that sounded i felt ashamed, it wasn't like me to be clingy, in fact since i fell out with my parents i deliberately taught myself to ot get attatched to people for fear of getting hurt.As this last thought came to surface silent tearss spilled from my eyes.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: so you have no idea
"No. Sorry. I have to go anyway. The match is starting soon." And with that, I floated as fast as possible out to the pitch. One of the few advantages to being a ghost was floating through walls. I still hadn't mastered that yet, but I got there in plenty of time. Sammy was saving an empty spot for me so no one would sit in me. "Sorry I'm late. I had to give Lindsay a bit of advice. And thanks for the breakfast Hermione. It means a lot." I hoped she caught the double meaning in my words. I wasn't just thanking her for the food, but for accepting me and helping me adjust.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Indigo:*gets ready*
Lindsay:((she's water-girl)) ok *takes her cap out her bag and goes to the pitch*
I wiped my eyes hoping No on saw and then smiled at Harry. This was ok, just being able to talk to Harry made me happy. I just wish there was some way to turn back time so that we at least knew we liked each other before he died.
((so i was thinking we could use a time turner to save Harry and then for some reason it took them back to there own time when they'd escaped what do you think?))
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((i like it))
((cool, @dragonsmemory, what do you think?))