ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1693

1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
"Wouldn't miss it for the world.Are you going to go?" I replied, happy to let the subject drop.

Saff turned to face Neville and smiled "Thanks, its nice to have one person that isn't against me for a change.So, I never caught your name. I'm new you see. I transfered here from Beauxbatons for Sammy's sake, thats another reason the Slytherin's pick on me."
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"I dunno. It's my own funeral. I really don't know if I should. Are you really sure you'd want to see my body?"
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
Neville walked over to Saff. "Neville Longbottom." He stretched his hand out.
"Honestly, I don't know, I ran away before my parents aranged my brother's funeral so i don't know what there like really. It'd probably be a little strange, seeing oyu buried but knowing i can still talk to you.Maybe your right." I was having second thoughts now Harry mentioned it.

Saff smiled and shook the offered hand."As you probably heard from my sister, I'm Saffron Jordan but everyone calls me Saff. I was just going down by the lake if you want to come, is there really a giant squid?"
last edited 1年以上前
"Yeah, I would." Neville trying to catch his breath. "We could get to know each other."
"The thing is, I don't know which me is the real me. Am I the body going to be buried, or sitting right here?"
"I'd like that. It'd mean there'd be one less person in this place that hates me." For once, Saff felt genuinly happy. She always felt happiest by water, it was like a place where she could just recharge, and Neville seemed very nice.
Neville walked Saff to the Black Lake and sat down near the water. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Neville enjoyed the starry sky.
Saff sat herself next to Neville and looked up to the sky. "It really is." The stars were breathtaking. "You want to know something? When i was little i used to think that every time a person died, there was one more star in the sky. It made perfect sense to me.It also helped me a little bit with...Never mind."
Neville smiled. "No, no...that's wonderful." Neville said.
Saff blushed before summoning her guitar and playing a soft little tune on it.
Neville started to sing along to the tune and swayed his body. "That's beautiful." Neville looked across the lake.
Saff felt like she was glowing now. "Thanks. My brother loved playing his guitar so i taught myself to play after he...died." She forced herself to say it this time. Death wasn't an unsual thing, it happened to everyone and sure it was sad but she needed to get on with her own life now, before she eventually died.
Neville pulled Saff into a tight hug and allowed her to lean on his shoulders. "I know how it feels like, your family being intentionally lost." Neville started to get teary.
Saff rested her head on his shoulders, happy to be with someone who understands but sad also that Neville can understand. "You want to talk about it?" Saff offered him a tissue.
"Yeah, I do." Neville took the tissue and blew his nose. "They were torture into insanity."
"You poor thing.Was it by You-know-who by any chance?"Saff asked the poor boy.

((sorry @dragonsmemory I didn't see your post))
I tried to think of an answer to Harry's question, I really couldn't think of one."That depends."
last edited 1年以上前
"No, not him personalily." Neville replied. "By Bellatrix Lestrange."
"I heard she's his most loyal follower. They didn't bother with my brother, they just killed him on the spot, they did it to get information of my parents aswell." Tears began to slip silently down her face.
"On what?"
"Yeah, its just horrible." Neville looked up at the stars. "Do you know Yvonne Riddle?"
"On where you think you belong most, there in the ground, or here as a ghost?" I answered. Not the best answer i could have given but I tried my hardest to reassure him.

Saff laughed sarcastically and lay on her back so she could see the stars. "How could I not? I've only been here a litlle while and she's already made my life hell. All because I'm a Half-blood. That being said, I don't know much about her actually."
"I really don't know. I wish I could see my parents again, but I don't want to leave you. Istill want you to live your life. I know we can't really haave much of a relationship, but I'll try."
"Tell me about it." Neville rolled his eyes. "Do you like being a Slytherin?"
"You don't have to, if you'd prefer to be up there with them, then you can go.I don't want you to feel like your tied down here."

Saff thought about the question."I don't hate it, though i should. But its certainly not the greatest house ever."
((I've got to go))
last edited 1年以上前
"I'll see them eventually, when you go on to the next great adventure." I pulled Sammy closer, just as a single tear fell from my face. "Just because I said we can't have a normal relationship doesnn't mean I don't want one at all. I came back for a reason, and I think that reason is you."
"I really love you, you know that?" I told him, wrapping my arms around him.
"I know. I just wish I knew sooner."
"Do you want wear my Gryffindor scarf?" Neville asked
"I'd love to, maybe it'll make me a bit warmer." Saff answered, rubbing her arms. She was beginning to like Neville. A lot.

"Same here."
I started feeling a bit straange. "I think the spell's wearing off."
Neville unrevieled the scarf and wrapped it around Saff. "Better?" He smiled
"Much Better!" Saff smiled back at him.

"Really? Do you want to go find Neville?"
"It feels strange, doesn't it?" Neville voice grew soft. "That, Voldemort is still out there." He pointed towards horizon.
"It sure does." Saff shivered though it was nothing to do with the cold, her voice was barely louder than the wind that was whistling through the trees. Saff picked her guitar of the ground and began to play again, more quietly this time though
last edited 1年以上前
"I dunno. I don't want to bother him, and it's not like you hate seeing me that way."
"Ok, So what do you want to do now?"
"Eat Redvines until I can't pick them up."
Neville swayed to the song, Saffs playing. He ripped a piece of parchment and wrote a note.
I laughed. "Sounds fun." I summoned some Redvines. "I bet I can eat more than you." I smiled, picking up one of the sweets.
"You're on." I grabbed a fistful of the sweet, heavenly red ropes and shtarted shoving them into my mouth. Just as I finished chewing half of them, the other halff slipped through my fingers and my lap to rest on the couch.
I Just finished my first lot of Redvines and was about to reach for another Handful when I watched some fall to the floor. "I guess the spell wore off."

Saff finished the song and stopped, noticing Neville was writing something. "Whats that your writing Neville?"
He looked up. "I'm writing a note to Harry." Neville reluctantly, hands it to her.
"Yeah. Shit. Can you be my scribe? I have a Transfiguration essay due."
Laughing,I shook my head in mock disapproval. "Harry Potter, What did I tell you about leaving your homework until last minute?"

I Passed the note back to Neville without reading it. "Its fine, its none of my business I don't need to read it."
last edited 1年以上前
Neville put the note in his packet. He picked up a stone and skipped it across the water.
"Well it's not MYfault I'm dead." I huffed and crossed my arms, floating half an inch above the couch.
Yvonne was back in the Slytherin common room, with Draco and Marcus. "So what did you think of him?" She asked Marcus.
"Very…erm…noble," Marcus coughed out.
"He seems to like snakes a lot," Draco added.
"What shall we do tomorrow?"