ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"Make Potter's death hell."
"Isn't his ffuneral tomorrow?"
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
"It is." Yvonne smiled. "Maybe, we could make the funeral go terribly wrong."
"That sounds like a brilliant idea," they chorused.
"We could do what The weasley Twins did, when we took our O.W.L.S." Yvonne grinned. "But with a Slytherin touch."
"That's brilliant."
"I've got fireworks and everything."
Neville laid down on the grass. He started to stargaze. "In this world of negativity, beautiful things are created." Neville smiled, he looked at Saff.
"Perfect," Draco agreed.
"We do it midway." Yvonne said. "Like Quidditch."
The boys started laughing at the mental images.
Yvonne sat next to Draco and put her arm around his neck. "It was funny, when Umbridge got "eaten" by a firework dragon."
"That it was."
"Then they used the fireworks to attack us" Yvonne waved her fist.
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
((My laptop keeps refusing to post the things I've sent so it looks like i haven't posted anything))
Saff blushed and then smiled back at Neville. "I like you Neville, you seem to understand me."

"I was only joking Harry." I sighed and pouted. "Pwetty please don't be mad at me.." I grabbed a piece of parchment and quill and began the essay. it should be reasonably easy seeing as I'd already done mine.
last edited 1年以上前
"I like you, too." Neville smiled. "What's your favourite lesson?"
"I'm not mad. How can I possibly be mad at you?" I stared at the fire. "You're really the only person (aside from Neville) that accepts the new me."
"Finished! I feel in a pranking mood."

Saff thought for a while. "Defence against the dark arts, especially since Lupin's teaching us. Though the boggart lesson scared me a little."

last edited 1年以上前
"My boggart is Snape." Neville said
"He is pretty scary," Saff wondered about telling Neville hers, he'd probably laugh at her. "Mine is...No I can't tell you."
"Thanks, Sammy. Do you think, maybe after the funeral, you could go back for me? I want to have a REAL relationship with you."
"I won't laugh, promise."
((this is going to sound so stupid but i'mm a little confused, go back where?))

"Its not that its funny, its just that its a little corney," Saff lowered her voice to a whisper, " M-my Boggart was seeing Sammy lying dead next to my brother."
last edited 1年以上前
((In time to save Harry))
"I don't like watching people die." Neville shuttered.
((ohhhh *facepalm* I thought so I just wasn't so sure))
I smiled at Harry. "I'll do whatever it takes. But this time, I'm going to be ready for it, and Yvonne won't be." This time when I smiled it was mischieviously.

"It would be almost as bad as the cruciatus curse for me." I picked up another stone and attempted to skipped across the water the way I'd seen Neville do only moments before but instead of skipping, it just plopped straight into the water. "I'm no good at this."
"Thank you. I don't really care how you do it, I just don't want to die…"
Neville picked up a flat stone. "Watch this." Throws it into the water. "Don't do it too hard."
"I don't want you to either, not when we've only just found out we liked each other." I replied. "As soon as your funeral finishes tomorrow, I'll leave but for now I feel like pranking a Slytherin."

Saff tried again, throwing it carefully this time she watched her stone skip twice on the water before dropping to the bottom again.
last edited 1年以上前
I nodded. "I'll stay near my grave until you catch up. Yvonne took me to Voldy's throne room in Malfoy Manor. I can't remember if they tortured me or not, but I do remember dying at his feet. Itwasn't until five minutes later that Nagini ate my body. I know it's a rwally small window…"
"That's brilliant." Neville congratulated.
"But I'm going to try my hardest to get you back. This time I'm determined to save you."

"Thanks!" Saff yawned, "I think I'm going to go back now,I'll see you at the funeral tomorrow though won't I?" Saff smiled a she began to walk back towards the castle.
I blinked away a single ghostly tear. "McGonagall picked a really beautiful spot for me. It's exactly midway between the Quidditch pitch, Hagrid's, and the castle. Even if you don't manage it, we could still just sit there…it's so peaceful…"
"It really is, Pranking a Slytherin can wait. But I'm really sleepy so i'm going to go up to my dorm. Night Harry." I kissed Harry on the cheek before heading up to my dorm.
Yvonne was leaning against Draco. "One of the fireworks have the Slytherin-" Yvonne was interrupted, when Sapphire entered. She turned around, to glare at her. "Alright Sapphire!"
Even though I was my usdual transparent self, sh managed to plant a kiss on my cheek. I probably would have blushed if I could. As soon as Sammy vanished up the stairs, I drifted off to where my body lay, ready for the funeral. I looked down at my body. He was still a little mangled, but Madam Pomfrey fixed him up wonderfully, as usual.
"Well old friend, tomorrow's the day. If Sammy's plan doesn't work, then this really is goodbye. Otherwise, we'll be back together real soon," I whispered.
((its Saffron but never mind))
Saff sighed as Yvonne got her name wrong...Again, but she ignored her and carried on walking to her dorm.That she shared with Imogen Stretton and the Carrow twins.
last edited 1年以上前
((It's Yvonne's point of view, so she would purposely, misinterpret her name.))

Yvonne watched Saff walk into her dorm. "She's mental, I'm telling ya." She twirled her index finger, next to her temple.
"Anyone who knows Potter is," Draco added. "I'm glad he's dead."
"And we're going to whoop their ass, tomorrow." Yvonne replied.
((Fair enough))
"Of course we are. We're going to prove that Slytherin is the best."
((*fade to black* And now, Harry Potter's ffuneral)
Neville seemed teary, at the funeral. It's terribly hard, losing one of his close friends.

Yvonne was seated on her firebolt, waiting for the moment. She was in between Marcus Flint (Left) and Draco Malfoy.
I stayedd baack a ways. I watched Hagrid carry my body up the aisle. Everyone was teary-eyed. Even though I was still here, I really wasn't. I choked back my own tears as Hagrid set my body down. It looked so small and helpless in his arms, like the baby I had once been.
An ancient wizard stepped up to the podium. With a curt nod in my direction, he waxed eloquent about how much of a hero to the Wizarding world I was…aam…whatever. Not much of what he said about me was true,, though.
"Shall we go when he makes a speech, or after?" Yvonne asked Marcus.
"I can't be sure," Marcus admitted. "You're the brains of this operation."
"We'll wait when McGonagall finishes."
last edited 1年以上前
Even though I could still talk to Harry and soon I'd be going back to try saving him, it didn't stop the tears flowing from my eyes as The ancient wizard began to start talking about how much of a hero Harry was. I looked around for Harry, he insisted on staying back, and as I was looking I saw Yvonne positioned on her firebolt with Malfoy and his friend. I knew this wasn't going to be any old friendly tribute.

Saff was seated next to Neville and constantly swivelled round to look for her sister. She'd heard that she was very close to Harry.She felt as if she should be crying along with everyone else but, as upset as she felt that the-boy-who-lived was dead, she just couldn't find the tears that should be pouring. Maybe it was because she didn't know him well enough.
Marcus nodded.

Instead of listeningto the ancient wizard ramble on about the Boy-Who-Lived, I looked at the crowd. Fred and George stood out the most in very bright colored clothes. Hermione was crying on Ron's shoulder, while Ginny had claimed Dean. All the Gryffindor boys had red, watery eyes, even though they didn't cry as hard as the girls.
The castle ghosts floated of to one side, barely visible in the bright sunlight. I looked down at my own ghostly form. There were only a few more hours until Sammy would go back. But first, she'd have to say he piece. I had tried coaxing her out of it, but she insisted.
The speech had finished. I nodded at Marcus to lead us.
Marcus grinned and kicked off, closely followed by Draco.