ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1693

1年以上前 dargox said…
((um, m.m.l, did you just time skip my character and how tall is yvonne? Cause rexas is 5'7"))

Rexas standing in yvonne's way with his arms cross, saying. "excuse miss, I'm sorry for blocking your path but are you, yvonne riddle?" His hawk jets lands on rexas shoulder with yvonne's scarf in it's beak.
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
If my memory's as bad as I think it is, I really need help
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((so whats happened so far))
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
(( Yvonne probably arrived just after Rexas came back from the Quidditch pitch. Yvonne is 5ft 9))
Yvonne was slightly startled. She examined Rexas, she noticed his hawk tugging on her scarf. "Yes, I am Yvonne Riddle. Would you please control your bird?" Yvonne replied.
last edited 1年以上前
((ok im gonna be in my room thinking about rexas)) I wonder if he likes me in a relationship way. Well he kissed me but that doesnt mean anything he was just suprised but it felt real like he felt the same way i felt about him. Im so confused maybe i could get someone to ask.
1年以上前 dargox said…
((hey, good. What happen to you yesterday? You didn't posted anything all day after the first kiss between rexas & ann.))

I call off jets while saying. "that's good, cause I believe you stole some items from one of my fellow griffins."

((p.s: before confronting yvonne, rexas was at the griffindor's tower. So rexas knowns about harry's missing stuff after talking to neville.))
((Good. That means I can have Harry talk to Rexas))
I needed to talk to someone about this. Both my missing stuff and my apparent memory loss.
1年以上前 dargox said…
((alright but it has to be a flashback moment where harry talks to rexas, ok? Cause right now rexas is confronting yvonne.))

[flashback moment]

I walked into the griffindor's tower with annaliece while quickly noticing that it's completely trashed. "WHAT THE F HAPPEN HERE!!?" o.o?
last edited 1年以上前
I stood up, clutching the Slytherin scarf. "Either a Death Eater wanted information on me for Voldemort, or some dumb Slytherin was just being mean," I said to Rexas. "Just my side of thes room got trashed."
Yvonne looked completely oblivious, about the accusation.
"Uh...Rexas. I have no clue on what you was talking about." Yvonne denied quickly. Yvonne fixated her eyes on fury, but she knows she has to keep calm.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dargox said…
[flashback moment]

"looks like it but sammy said you disappear with that slytherin girl name yvonne. So was that true?" I asked harry with a puzzle face.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dargox said…
I pulled out another girl's slytherin scarf with yvonne's name on it. "so, this slytherin scarf neville found near harry's chest isn't yours then?" I asked with a grin.
**flashback**
"I don't know. I can't remember. Last thing I remember is getting beaten up by the Slytherins."
Yvonne creased her eyebrows. She took the scarf from his possession. She examined it. Her name inked in. Unusual. Her other scarf had her name etched in.
"Someone must of planted there, because I only have one scarf. Plus, my name has been inked in." Yvonne raised an eyebrow.
1年以上前 dargox said…
[flashback moment]

"hmmm, So you can't remember anything but geting beat up? Sounds to me that someone mite have use a spell that effects your memory" I said to harry while looking for clues around harry's bed.
1年以上前 dargox said…
I narrow my eyes to study yvonne's aura. "ok, I guess this clue is a fake but I know that your hiding somethin. So you should plan your next move carefully." I turn and walk back to the griffindor's tower with knowledge of the truth.

((note: rexas has the ability to find the truth by reading a person's aura))
"Thanks for advice." Said with a sarcastic tone. Yvonne walked back to the Slytherin common room.

((Oh ok.))
last edited 1年以上前
**flashback**
"My wand, Cloak, Snitch, and journaal are all missing."
((And photo album))
1年以上前 dargox said…
[flashback]

"don't worry I'll find them for you, harry. So may I see that scarf?" I asked harry while placing a hand on his shoulder.

[Now]

"HEY, HARRY!!! I KNOW WHO HAS YOUR STUFF!!!" I shouted while walking into the griffindor's commen room.
last edited 1年以上前
<Father, they're going to blow my cover. I know what, give Harry identical replicas.>

Meanwhile, back in the Slytherin common room, Yvonne uses a spell her Father created to transfigure fake replicas of Harry's stuff. She plans to hand over the fakes to a Professor, namingly Snape, as lost and found.
With the fakes, Yvonne takes them to Professor Snape.
"Professor I've taken Harry's stuff, for The Dark Lord. Although, I want you to give him these fakes; the wand would work but, would be less powerful. The other counterfeits would be evenly convincing." Yvonne stated in detail.
"Thank you, Miss Riddle. It would be lost and found, I presume. Yes?" Snape answered.
"Yes, professor." Yvonne politely said.
She hand the replicas over to Snape and hiked back to the common room.
((sorry i was gone i am at my grandma's in GA and i live in NC)) I walk down stairs "let me guess Yvonne Riddle?"
I jumped a mile. "What? Who has it?" I asked as Rexas sprinted into the common room.
1年以上前 dargox said…
"yup and when I read yvonne's aura, it reviled that not only she has harry's stuff but also the one who casted a wipe memory on harry." I tell them
last edited 1年以上前
"ok well then she has the things and she's not gonna return the things as they were they would have been tampered with."
Snape knocked on the Gryffindor entrance.
"Who is it?"
"It's Professor Snape and I have Harry's stuff." Snape replied.
1年以上前 dargox said…
I nods in agreement while saying. "my thoughts, exactly! So harry if someone gives you missing stuff believe that they're fakes"
"But the wand it could be fake but it works just less powerful. We can't let u in u have to know the password." ((he doesnt know the password))
"I'll do that. 'Sifes, I don't trust those snakes as far as I can throw them."
Snape's face slightly to burned in fury. "Exploded Quaffle!" Snape yelled. The door didn't open. Snape turned around. Frustration. He heard Gryffindor students laughing and mocking him.
"Really Exploded Quaffle!"
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
((sorry i was away for so long its tricky to be on at the same time as you guys because of the different times in our countries and i've been out aswell))
"well Harry, if you want your stuff back or at least what we think is your stuff then someone's going to have to let him in!"
"accio harrys stuff anya took from him" that r fakes"
Snape knocked with authority. "All of you have just landed yourself a month detention and 20 points from Gryffindor- for disrespecting a professor. Mr Potter, come and claim your stuff or I will burn it. Now open this door!"
((I'm from the United Kingdom.))
last edited 1年以上前
"Fat Lady will u please open up? Thank u."
I stepped forward and tried not to look the greasy git in the eyes. ((East Coast of the US))
((East Coast of the US North Carolina))
((New Jersey for me))
1年以上前 dargox said…
((I live in texas))

I lean on a wall, saying. "sorry, professor but you know how much we griffin's like to mess with ya."
Snape spat on Harry's stuff, than threw it into the common room.
"I want you to see me in the hour, Mr potter and the rest of you at lunchtime" Snape rebuked. He turned on his heels and walked out of site.
last edited 1年以上前
I picked up my stuff, then turned to Rexas. "You just HAD to antagonize him, didn't you?"
((oh right @make didn't know you lived in the UK too i guess its just me being busy then))
After Prof. Snape left i let out the laughter that i'd held in from what Rexas said. "he is such a lousy git, its unbelievable!"
Neville heard Snape shout and ran out from the dorm.
"What's been going on? Am I in trouble* An agitated Neville, asked.
1年以上前 dargox said…
"we'll be there, just don't explode any quaffle" I said mocked as snape was walking out.
last edited 1年以上前
((I live in Essex. Call me Tracy. I'm 16 btw))
"No kidding. Hey, Sammy, do you have any Redvines?"
Neville ran down the stairs.
"Me, Seamus and Dean tidied up the mess." Neville explained with a half smile.
((cool and ok))
I smiled "Sure!" i said pulling the delicious sweets out of my bag.