ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"It's fine, but Hedwig's still pissed. I guess I have to get the Snitch ASAP, then."
1年以上前 dargox said…
"yeah, it seems no matter how many times we beat their butts they always want to slither back." Rexas said while laughing abit.
"I've been wanting to try to pull something on Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Ferret. Want to help me practice?" Iasked, thinking about the Wronski Feint I had seen Viktor Krum do at the Quidditch World Cup last year.
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
<I don't know why Harry would do that? I will get him back, you wait>
Yvonne walked into the Slytherin common and sat down on the green, leather sofa
1年以上前 dargox said…
Rexas shrugs, saying. "sure! thing at dawn but until then, how about some midnight snacks?" He hold up two bags filled with goodies.
"You read my mind," I said, grabbing one of the bags.

<I am sure you will.>
1年以上前 dargox said…
(ok, switching to first person)

I laugh abit, saying. "I don't know about your mind harry but your actions are becoming way more readable, by the way here's some mice treats for hedwig." After tossing the extra bag of mice treats, I sit down on the commen room couch and starts going threw my bag of goodies.
last edited 1年以上前
"I guess I have to work on that, then. If you can read my actions, then so can Voldemort." I caught the bag for Hedwig easily and flopped down in my favorite spot. The longg couch in front of the fire, middle cushion.
1年以上前 dargox said…
I pulled out a box of jelly beans and start eating while asking between beans "so, harry what's with the red dots on the floor?"
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Walking down stairs from studying she asked "hey har- whos the new guy." Turns to the new guy "hi im alycce nice to meet you." ((who has a pottermore i do))
<When is the best time, to go back into the common room>
1年以上前 dargox said…
"The name's rexas, it's nice meet you too. Jelly beans?" I answer alycce while holding out the box of beans.
((Me))
"The remains of another Weasley prank. If I tell youwhat it was,do yoyu promise not to tell Katie, Alicia, and Angelina?"
1年以上前 dargox said…
"yeah, promise." I anwser while popping another bean into my mouth.
<Father, there is something I need to tell you>
1年以上前 dargox said…
((hello?))
<What is it?> Voldemort asked.

"Apparently Fred and George melted the Quaffle." I kept my face as straight as possible.
1年以上前 dargox said…
I rise a eyebrow, saying. "wow, really? Why would they melt the lamest ball in sport?"
Wait. Rexas was the Keeper. Why would he call the Quaffle lame? "Because it's Fred and George. I just hope Angelina never finds out. She'd murder me, star Seeker or not."
<I've seen Harry recruiting new people. I think he knew I was in the cupboard>
<I did tell you to be careful.> Voldemort sighed. <You never listen.>
((sorry rexas my computers jacked and i havent ben able to get on and jo i sent u a request on pottermore)) "actually harry i think she just did' pointing to angelina standing by the stairs. "Um Angelina try not to blow as hard as u did the last time they did it."
<Actually, I think he didn't know. But, his scar was burning.>
((everyone on here should have a pottermore because im gonna make a page on here where u can put ways to beat or just hint and helpers to pottermore like the potion on year 1 or other things))
"Shit."
((I'll check that in a bit))
((ok)) "yup u should be now where r those good for nothing damn idiots" snaps Angelina.
"Last I saw, they were plastering Dungbombs in the DADA classroom," I said, withering under Angelina's glare
"well tell when those blithering idiots r back im gonna kill them and dont ask what im gonna do to them im still trying to decide if i should blow there supplies up (there joke supplies)) or if i should ban them from quidditch."
Yvonne raced to defence against the dark arts. It was late in the morning and it seemed that Yvonne overslept. Surprisingly, she got their on time.
She sat next to Draco, at the back of the class.
"Where's the teacher? She must be late." Yvonne murmured to herself.
"I'll do that. Maybe you shouldn't ban them from Quidditch."
1年以上前 dargox said…
I looked over the back of my seat at angelina, saying. "hey, why don't you cast a spell on their prank chest to turn it into a trigger bomb that sets off the supplies on them when opened?"
"Great idea," I said, already picturing their faces
1年以上前 dargox said…
mischievous
"yup! It's the best way to prank a prankster, beside when the chest goes off not only those fools will be crapping their pants but they will get trouble as well their supplies will become useless." I said with a evil grin.
"But," I said, "youhavetobecarefulthatthepranksteryo­upr­ank­edd­oes­n't­com­eba­cka­ndp­ran­kyo­ufo­rpr­ank­ing­the­m.&­quo­t;
1年以上前 dargox said…
I shrug, saying "yeah, that's true but I'm way more cunning than those morons, anyway I thinks it's time for breakfast." I point to the window with morning sun shineing in.
"Wow, already?" I said, confused. Had I just pulled an all-nighter?
<Is there anything you need Snape to know?>
<Yes. Inform him of your task>
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
*comes in* "whatever you guys do, you have GOT to let me help!" I said. i love getting involved in prannks, especially if it involved blowing things up!
(( On pottermore my name is DragonGoblet15546))
1年以上前 dargox said…
I stood up and yawn while saying. "well, I don't know about you guys but I'm going see what's cooking for breakfast, then I'll come back to rig those joker's chest." I walked out of the griffindor tower and head towards the great hall.
last edited 1年以上前
Well be careful im not getting involved ((lucy i just sent u a request on Pottermore im Flight Dream5096))
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
((awesome))
Oh don't worry about me, me and trouble seem to have a magnetic pull
1年以上前 dargox said…
(hey, guys. I made my own rp, if you guys want to join: link)
"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble finds me," I said. "Hey, Sammy, if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite drink?"
Yvonne filed out of Defence Against the Dark Arts. Next, she made her way to Snape's class room.
It was not long until she got there. Snape was there, cleaning 1st year's cauldrons.
"Ah, Miss Riddle. What is it you need inform me?" Snape asked.
"I've came to inform you about my task. The Dark Lord wants you to keep an eye on Potter furthermore, my task is to obtain information about the boy." Yvonne explained.
"I fully understand." Snape said in apprehension.
Yvonne left Snape's classroom, briefly and returned to the Slytherin common room.
<How's that, Father?>
last edited 1年以上前
((whos sammy?))
1年以上前 dargox said…
I continue walk down the hall still heading to the great hall, and on the way I pass the entrance of the slytherin's tower as I saw a shady girl walked into the tower entrance. "hmm...that girl looks like a bad one." I said to myself.
((she probabaly is. Is she Yvonne?))" Well im gonna go get something to eat then go flying." Maybe ill ask if Rexas will want to. ((Im thinking if Anna has a crush on Rexas. What do u think @dargox?))
((Sammie's not Yvonne.))
1年以上前 dargox said…
((@ goodwitch: sounds good to me! ^_^)) I continue walk towards the great hall while taking those ever changing staircase. "oh, Come on! You crazy stairs, why do have to chang on me!?" I yell at the stairway that I was on.