ハリーポッター New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

ハリーポッター 1693 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1693

1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
"Of course I would. But we should wait on Nagini. As I understand, she took ill in London."
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((go ahead))
1年以上前 Make-me-laugh said…
"I think Harry Potter upset her gut." I replied. "There she is." Nagini entered.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((i think i'll use Lindsay and Skylar. Skylars Gryffindor))
Lindsay:*runs in the room with her charm bracelet of instruments singing some random song* Your gonna goooo faaar ki- wait this isn't band practice..sorry
"That ssstupid boy upssset my ssstomach, Massster," Nagini hissed as she slithered over her master's chair.
"Hi who ru?"
I stroked Nagini's head. "So Father, would you like to start?"
"You were the one to cast the spell."
"Missstresss," Nagini hissed, "eassse my ssstomach. Pleassse."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: Lindsay ((do Harry and Lindsay know their related in this one)) rockstar extrordanare....Autograph? ((she is semi popular in her house))
I stroked Nagini's stomach. "I want to announce that Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore have died today, all because of me."
1年以上前 toppotternerd said…
I looked up at Harry, noticing Anna sit down by the tree a little way away from me, i answered Harry's question. " Do i mind if your like that? I-I'm don't know." I sighed, as my world was falling apart now i might aswell admit stuuf to myyself aswell as Harry "Do you know something Harry? I like you, not in a couple way but like a brother way, Your the first person i've found that i've not actually ended up losing, whenever i see my family we mainly ignored each other, we fell out a long time ago over something i should have forgiven them for.Dumbledore was like family too, but more like an Uncle and now i feel more alone than ever." i shook my head, this was Harry Potter, well most of him, that i was talking to, he didn't want to know all this. "Sorry Harry, i shouldn't have said any of that, you probably don't care anyway you've got more important things to worry about" i indicated to his ghostly body
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: wait WHAT?!
People start to walk towards me so i climb up the tree to the very top.
Neville looked at the new girl. "Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore have been murdered. Wait who are you?"
When people start to clear i jump down and to my father.
"I'm still here and I'm still me." It took me a couple minutes to figure out a way to kneel next to her. "And I care about my friends…no, family." I smiled. "I took that curse for you, Anna, Neville, Ron, Hhermione, everyone. Actually,, since we're spilling our guts here, figuratively speaking, I should probably tell you that I liked you as more than a friend, or a sister."
((Harry is clueless and a ghost))
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: Lindsay, imma rockstar
Skylar: runs in* Lindsay what are you doing we need you oh hi
I stood up and wrapped Nagini around my neck. "Father, don't you need to make an announcement."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((ok so neither then them know then?))
I took all of what was left of me not to let my jaw drop open. "Really?, i guess i-i like you that way to i just didn't want to admit it in case you thought i was another "Harry potter the boy-who-lived fan"." i could feel my cheeks going red but i didn't care, this is the first time i've ever felt wanted by anyone, the first time i've ever felt truly loved.
""Yes, of course. Thank you for the reminder." Voldemort stood. "We shall also be celebrating tonight the union of Draco Malfoy and my daughter, Yvonne."

"You like Redvines. How could I see you as another fan of the Boy-Who-Lived? Besides, I doubt the title even applies to me anymore." I looked out over the water. "Sammy, I really do love you, and if things were normal, I'd ask you out. But things are different now. You can move on, have a family, while I'll always be this way. I want you to be happy, even if it means giving up my own happiness."
last edited 1年以上前
"W-w-what do u mean?" I look at Harry kinda funny.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: need Entertainment? *spins her drumsticks*...sir.we have been rockin the common room for4 years. sir
"And of course Draco was branded. Many thanks to my Father and Salazar Slytherin for making this day special." All the Death Eaters applauded.
((harry where ru))
Voldemort smiled. Though his soul (the bit left in his body) was mangled and incapable of love, he did care for his daughter. Soon he would have to teach her to make a Horcrux.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: umm while he isn't here can i get something off my chest?
"W-w-w-what do u mean?"
((can i just ask something? Is lindsay by the lake with Anna,Sammy, Harry and Neville or is she somewhere else?))
"Do you know, that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard a guy say to me, but how can i be happy if its not with the boy who i've liked since first year? But i don't want to give up on you Harry, not just yet." I heard something crackle in my pocket and pulled it out, it was a packet of redvines and it seemed like the perfect moment to eat one. "Redvine Harry? oh...yeah..." I looked accross the water at the giant squid in the distance.
((im at my dad and harry is trying to comfort me))
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((by the lake sorry))
I Lindsay, has had a crush on Seamus Finnigan since i first found out he knew my name but i, though i claim i'm a rockstar i never had the courage to talk to him...i know its random but...i just wanted to say that
((g2g bye for now))
"Nagini, are you better now?" I asked in parseltongue. "I want to make a toast to my Father, my Lord Voldemort"
"How can we have any kind of relationship? I can't even touch you," I said sadly. In demonstration, I tried putting my hand on her shoulder. I saw her shhudder. "See? I don' t have a future anymore. I lost that the moment the curse hit. It would make me very happy if I could see you…with a future…"

"Lord Voldemort," the assembled Death Eaters intoned, lifing their glasses.
I smiled at Lindsay and then looked at Harry, Voldemort wasn't finished and i knew now with my friends, old and new, by my side i was ready to kick butt. "Way to go Lindsay! I think he likes you too, i've seen him looking at you a bit in the hall aswell."
"Without him none of this would've happened." I raised my glass. "Father, the stage is yours."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: *smiles* Really? *tries to fix her hair*
I wanted nothing more than to destroy the bastard that took everything from me. Without a body, I'd have to rely on my friends morre than ever to kill him. I had an eternity to fight. I wouldn't rest until I saw Voldemort, Yvonne, and all the Death Eaters screaming in Hell. I looked longingly at the package of Redvines. I'd miss them most of all.
I sat back down. Voldemort stood up and prepared for a speech. I love his speeches, it always makes me feel special.

Neville's poured with tears. "I can see right through you. It's just horrible."
"He Deffinately likes you Lindsay!" for a slytherin Lindsay wasn't so bad. "i'm going to bed, there's going to be a lot of commotion tomorrow what with Dumbledore dead and everything." I looked at Anna, he was her dad after all "I'm so sorry, Anna that was insensitive." i gave her a quick hug before walking towards the castle to sleep.
(( Lindsay is a slytherin isn't she? i've got to go anyway))
last edited 1年以上前
"I'll manage."
After my Father finished his speech, the feast began. I walked over and gave my Father a hug then, I did the same with my mum.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: I gotta tell you something Harry
"What?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: sorry i almost set your hair on fire that time,i didn't mean to
"It's fine, really."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: and i never did find out why i looked so much like you
"I wondered that, too."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay:but you were like my best friend *pushes her hair in front of her face*
"Well, I'm still here, aren't I? We can still be friends." I smiled at Lindsay.