Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I'm going as fast as I... can, at the moment (He did his best to keep up, yet continued to maneuver around whatever corpse was in the way) I only know where the Outer City. Where the exact place in the city is, I thought you knew
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"What?! How the hell would I know? You were the one alive around the time when shit hit the fan, not me. AND YOU SAID YOU KNEW WHERE IT WAS!" Oa groaned before sighing. "We've still got plenty of time, so let's see what's what."
Enricho: Hey, I only said I knew the location of where it happened, not the exact spot where it all started. It was the Outer City. Well, here it is. As dead and abandoned as me and the others left it. I don't rightfully know what it is we're looking for. We can't just keep looking around here without a reason. We have little time as it is, and the smell is starting to make me sick! There has to be a quicker way to do this (He continued to walk in silence as he tried to think of a solution)
last edited 1年以上前
"Alright, so we're gonna have to take a different approach." Oa said, coming to a stop, her index finger scratching the side of her hat as she thought to herself. "I was originally thinkin' that it would be better to go find the big guy, get our demon's location and keep it pushin'. But maybe we can bring it to US instead."
Enricho: Well, that may just be a good idea after all. So what do you recommend. Normally, they come out from the scent of blood, but since this place has.... more than abundance of it, I'd say the creature is satisfied with this. So do you have a sort of demon feremon or something?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The more Nithloraul spoke, the more it seemed that Flynn shut him out of his mind. He looked between Ophelia and Franziska. "I'm sure. It's better this way. Franziska may be just as good but I'm not risking her in becoming corrupted. End of discussion." He concluded, opening the door for Ophelia and leaving with her.

"T-They're just bones, right?" She whispered back. "Can't we just like, bowl them down? If either of them know you're suppose to be here I won't allow them to take you."
Ophelia: Of course, Flynn (She made her way out the door, carrying her massive lance in her hand, as she stood perfectly still, allowing Flynn to lead the way)
"No..they're more than just bones." Wiezen said, his grip on Helga's hand tightened some. "They know what's beyond this point...and considering the fact that they're here.." His words trailed off, a look of concern in his eyes. More of the shadowy creatures began to appeared to block their path.
A few of his tails appeared, stretching and flexing themselves as if they had been in a cramped space for quite some time, but then disappeared. The gold of his irises began to glow. "Someone's been expectin' us."

E-expecting us? Weiss was taken back by this. "What..what are we gonna to do then? We can't t--"

"We're goin' through." Wiezen answered before he could finished. "I'm going to make an opening. You two slip through, go as fast as you can. I'll be right behind you."

~

Oa paused for a moment. "Uh...no." She shrugged. "I came prepared to kill a demon, not to mix some colorful liquids in a bowl. We need a potion, or some sort of call."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Either this better be worth it for their troubles または at the least, Weiss better be fucking grateful! I'll have Rosemary slap the fuck outta him if he isn't, because I know Helga and Weizen probably won't XD 1年以上前
Enricho: (He thought for a moment) Well, demons are only attracted to two things, as far as I am aware. They only care for blood and sexual desire. The winged demons are more animal than they are monsters, and are more territorial and have an ability to breed with women of any race. I don't know if that makes them more viel or less so. Either that, or a scent of blood can lure it out. Since blood won't cut it, you'll just have to make yourself... well.... alluring, Oa (The very words that came out of his mouth made him feel disgusted, and he turned away immediately) Of course, I'm sure there are other options to what we can do to get that thing here
At this point, I'm just bringing the possible incest onto myself XD 1年以上前
"More alluring? How bout you make YOURSELF, more alluring! Maybe they like dude butt too." Oa gave a light sneer and a "hmph". But nonetheless, there was a thud against the ground as her pistol holster around her thigh dropped to the ground, along with her trench coat which was followed by her shirt and lower attire, revealing some of her cut muscularity. She stretched as she now stood there naked aside from the mild traces of hardened skin over her chest and breasts, covered further by two of her extra arms. More of the hardened skin trailed down her sides, winding around her waist and down her inner and outer thighs where they came to a stop, covering in between her legs just enough. And then there was a splash, and in the next instance she was covered in some of the blood from the area.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He sighed) Demons aren't like that, Oa. They have a strong urge t- (As he turned, he witnessed the sight in front of him, and immediately turned around) By the Ancients! You could have given me a warning that you were going to strip! I didn't think you'd actually go through with it! You're determined, I'll give you that, but...Ugh (He remained turned, not daring to turn around again)
"What? Oh shut up, you're the one who came up with the idea in the first place!" Oa retorted, crossing her main arms. "And how the hell is this supposed to work anyways?" Her tail swayed back and forth, her stinger scraping across the ground every now and then. She moved about casually, going to check some of the bodies when something came to mind.
Enricho: I'm well aware it was my plan, that doesn't mean I like it very much. I'm just going off Hunter instinct, okay? I guess the best thing you can do now is try to trick the creature into thinking your..... well....... you know....... (The more he thought about the whole thing, the more disgusted he was at it. But even he knew that, when it came to hunting creatures, that anything that could lure it out would suffice. But as he lingered in thought, he was suddenly aware of Oa's silence. Without turning around, he spoke) Something on your mind?
last edited 1年以上前
"Yeah...there's something I remembered just now, about Macross." Oa answered while going to body after body, checking their skin. "There was a mark or somethin', The Mark of Carnage. She had it--" She sighed again. "But I don't see it on any of these bodies..." She stayed knelt down for a few seconds before standing up straight.
Enricho: The mark of carnage, huh? And that would be? (He kept his back to her, but paid close attention)
"Apparently its a mark that grants power at the cost of one's humanity. It develops in stages, spreading like veins across the user's body. It's like...a neutral parasite. It causes harm but brings benefits in turn. Sort of twists the perception in a lot of cases from what I've heard. It's like it almost encourages insanity. But it was possible that it was able to be controlled to a degree. Wait a minute, are you telling me that you've NEVER witnessed this before?"
Enricho: (He finally turned his head at the mention, not really considered with her clothing, or lack of it, but more so about this mark) No... Are you saying that Macross has something inside of her? And what would all these bodies here have to do with having this mark?
"Somethin' like that, yeah. The thing is...I feel like you've been sorta livin' under a rock, so just listen for now. The origins of the mark itself goes back...waaaaaay back. I think Mr. Quartz took care of the damn thing, considering it had somethin' to do with his kind. But the mark of carnage also encouraged blood spill, hence "Carnage". If this happened a while back then..." Oa looked over at him. "Why is there blood still here?"
She looked down at the bodies. "Maybe...maybe they're not satisfied with this place, the winged demons. Maybe...instead, they're terrified of it." Her eyes trailed away from the bodies and upwards.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He listened closely, before sighing) Is that so... Well, what should we do then?

(Going to history. Be back in an hour and twenty minutes)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
K 1年以上前
"I don't know...but I know where to start. Lets ask them." Oa pointed a finger up to the winged demons that had began to cluster around the area, but not daring to come any closer to the blood and bodies that were still there.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(i broke my index finger in volleyball while i blocked, so, um, expect slower responses and be nice to me. *EhEM* COLA)

"I-I'll stay here with thee, Wiezen. Then there's a better chance of Weiss passing t-through, right? I can't just leave thee behind to deal with them." She stated, her eyebrows wavering in a worried manner.
Get well soon. Also, あなた FORGOT FLYNN XD 1年以上前
Why do I gotta be included tho XD And why ME specifically 1年以上前
Nah aaah, Wind kills people too XD 1年以上前
Enricho: Good idea (He made his way towards them, before turning back to Oa) Oh, and please do redress yourself, okay (He continued walking towards the Winged Demons, remaining behind the dead bodies, still not sure what was going on) Hey, are you here to observe, or here to fight?!
Oa blinked for a moment and looked down at herself, furrowing her brows. "Redress? If anything I was OVER freakin' dressed," She followed behind Enricho, facepalming when he questioned the demons. "I didn't mean LITERALLY! And I don't even think they can hear you from up there either."

~

"You don't have to worry about that then. I don't have any plans of trying to deal with these things. I'd rather not have Weiss go through alone and get pulled into limbo." Wiezen looked to his wife. "Be agile and be careful." His eyes narrowed, widening slightly when one of the gatekeepers were there in front of them in an instant, only an inch or to away. Without giving himself enough time to think before his actions came, he managed to lung forward, his hand slipping from Helga's as he grabbed the creature by the mask and slammed into the frosted ground. "GO, I'm behind you!" He snarled, a vicious flow of magic unleashing from his body and gathering in front of him, a ring of magic etching into the air. "Arise the sun and dwindle the moon, release--" A single dot appeared within the center of the ring, an imploding spark occurring. What came next was a flash of light before a twister of magic fired from the ring, tearing through the ice and plunging through large clusters of the creatures.

Weiss went into action, snatching at Helga's arm and using magic to push himself forward while yanking her along, muttering something quickly under his breath as more of the shadowy beings launched themselves at them, some of them only to being wiped out by Wiezen's magic.
Enricho: Ah, so this is your real attire, huh... I know I said this a lot, but, you really are Oss' kid. And if they can't hear us, maybe they'll get a good sound of this. I'm not letting these bastards take up anymore of my time. (With that said, he reached for his gun and fired into the air, trying to bring the attention of the Winged Demons) You bastards better listen good when you get here! I am tired and quite honestly pissed and ready to kill someone if another moment is wasted
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
he says it so much because he's grateful that it isn't helga's 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
hmm, well maybe this fetus survives and is born and grows to be a very nice person 1年以上前
.....Until either Macross または Wiezen finds it and kills it. Which reminds me, I forgot to introduce someone XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga barely felt Weiss's yank since all her worry sunk back down into her body now that they were leaving Wiezen behind again. But as she saw more of the creatures coming, she sighed. The mother noticed that Weiss's magic wasn't strong enough, so she herself took charge. While Wiezen were busy with a few, she stomped her foot on the ground and rose large, sharp icicles to pierce the eerie figures. Weiss was caught off guard when he found himself above the ground, now in Helga's arms. She was much more faster without even using magic, mostly being since she was a nymph and nymphs tended to be... fast at certain things. She shoved away the remaining and broke through them, her legs challenging the speed of a cheetah as she reached the entrance. The bind between her hand and her son's only strengthened at this point because if Wiezen was risking his life, she sure as hell wasn't going to let their son off her sight.
Jade, why do あなた do this? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
perhaps because あなた accused mama helgy for getting her kids killed 1年以上前
No, that doesn't count now because あなた 投稿されました this before that. あなた have no excuse, Jade! (Except the broken finger, of course :P) 1年以上前
"Wait don't use that you--" Oa cringed at the sound of the gunshot before she smacked Enricho upside the head. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GO OFF AND DO THAT FOR!? WE NEED THOSE!"

The winged demons' attention were caught regardless, but still, seemed to keep their distance, staring down at the both of them. But now there seemed to be...more than before?

Oa looked up at them, growling. "Oh so that's how you want to do business huh?" She bent down and grabbed one of the corpses by the ankle before slinging it like a rag doll up at them, missing the one she was aiming for. "Get down here damn it!!" She snarled.

~

Weiss had been pulling along, muttering something else under his breath as he was able to shoot a dagger of magic into the skulls of one of the creatures, shattering it and causing the shadow to wither and disappear. He didn't look back even once. Well, until he found himself suddenly in the air, and then into Helga's arms, though he did try to escape her grasp, figuring that he could do just fine on his own.
Enricho: (He rubbed the back of his head) Hey, come on. I wasn't dumb to use one of those special bullets. I may be crazy, but I'm not completely stupid. And you're doing it wrong (He stepped out of the circle of blood, grabbing hold of his sword, his eyes locked on the Winged Demons, allowing himself to step out of the safety of the blood and at the mercy of the demons.) Come on you cowards! You're a bunch of vial, blood-thirsty monsters, aren't you, just dying for some new blood. Why don't you prove me right, you sons of bitches?! (As he looked at the demons, he turned back to Oa) Alright, kid, if there's one of these that I shouldn't kill, tell me now. Because the others are gonna have to go.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Stop fighting with your stepmother; we're on the same side." Helga remarked at Weiss's attempt to free himself from her. "I shall let thee go when the time comes." The witch couldn't help but to look back at the scene, quickly glancing away and hoping for the best. She made more icicles rise and wither away the creatures once it impaled them.
Okay, you're clearly fucking with me now 1年以上前
I say as I remember あなた broke your finger. So I'll give あなた a free pass for that insult 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
couldn't have 発言しました it better myself. 1年以上前
When Enricho had stepped out of the circle of blood, Oa was oddly enough, taking a few steps back towards her clothes. But before Enricho could even finish his sentence, Oa was rushing passed him, screaming at the top of her lungs before her knees bent, and she launched herself into the air at an angle and spearing the first winged demon that she saw, the closest that had been making it's way down towards them along with a few more. They both plummeted towards the ground, colliding into one of the buildings in the area and crashing into the ground where she began to tear into it, using her teeth to rip into one of it's wings. When it retaliated, she smashed her forehead into it's face, her stinger raising and stabbing it into it's face, twisting before wrenching itself out.

And in came the other flocks of them from above, swarming at both Oa and Enricho at once.

Oa didn't seem to be bothered by this in the least, her pupils now expanded over her irises and her brows knitted together in despise as she turned and faced them. There no longer was no humor in her expression, nor was there any sort of smile that was on her face. It was like once they had tread close enough, her aggressive nature was triggered.

~

"Same side?! There are no sides!" Weiss exclaimed. "And what do you mean "when the time comes", the time is now! Let...me..DOWN!!" A small, powerful but unstable wave of magic leaked from him in one sudden pulse, the creatures that tried to close in on them being repelled forcefully.
Rosemary: (She watched over the three triplets, staring at them from the chair across from their bed. She made sure to keep an eye on them as they were resting silently, she did her best to not nod off to sleep, yet the want for rest kept coming back to her again and again, yet she refused to take her eyes of them. Not while Helga amd Weizen were still gone)

Enricho: Shit! Oa! (He rushed towards her, but as soon as he saw the Winged Demons flying towards him, he readied his sword. Some of the demons flew right at him, allowing him to slice them in half, their bodies falling to the ground in a bloody mess. Others rushed from behind, grabbing them to hold and pin him down. It was not enough, as he swung the back of his head towards their face, smashing out two of one's teeth and sending it flying over his shoulder before he fired into it's head. He wanted to unleash his rage, the anger boiling inside him since he faced Macross. He wanted to use his anger to kill everything in their way, but he held it back, at least until he was able to find out if Oa was safe. He kept making his way towards her, while fighting off any Winged Demons that came his way)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"NO!" The witch yelled, the tone in her voice deepening. Her eyes shifted into slits before they returned back to normal. "What's gotten into thee, Weiss? Why are thou like this to your own parents?" She said in sync with her knuckles meeting the skull of the creature and sending it flying backwards. "We need to work together and set aside our problems."
One of the winged demons went tumbling passed Enricho and into another one that was flanking him from the right side, it's severed head being used as something thrown. And it wasn't thrown lightly. It smashed into the face of the winged demon that had been trying to attack Enricho, causing it's head to jerk backwards with a sickening snap before it fell to the ground.

Oa bit and clawed at everything that was in her path, forcing her way through until she ran into Enricho, her tail in mid swing, swiping towards him like a spear tipped whip. She managed to stop it just before it would have struck Enricho's neck. Her facial features had changed a little, more of the hardened skin now reaching from the corner of her eyes. For a fraction of a second, she had to stare at him, almost as if she had forgotten who the hell he was, the black dots that were her eyes glancing into his.
But one moment later, she found herself being swiped from the ground and into the air by one of the winged demons, a two more of them going after the one carrying her.
Her stinger stabbed through one of their skulls, and she pulled her knees to her chest and kicked away the second one forcefully. She slammed the back of her head into the face of the one that had managed to catch her off guard, and she did so repeatedly until it let go, allowing her to free fall towards another that was only just below and going after Enricho.
She landed on its back, jabbing her knee in between its shoulder blades while her hand forced it's face into the ground. Her stinger lashed out and stabbed through it's wings, and she grabbed a hold of them and tugged until she heard the sound of tearing, which in that case, she tugged even harder until she tore them off completely.

~

"We must put aside our problems and blah blah BLAH!" Weiss growled, though he had retreated from his attempts of getting away from her when her voice had deepened, almost out of fear. He said nothing else to her, his magic only furthering into a boil inside of him.
Jade_23 commented…
WHY MUST あなた MAKE WEISS LIKE THIS 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"I may not be thy biological mother, but I am not a toy to mock. And if it is hard to accept the fact that your last name is Quartz and that thine mother is a witch and thine father a therian, then forgive us for being ourselves. I know you want to find her. I know that feeling of desperately wanting someone back. But neglecting others that you love isn't the way to go. Disrespecting your parents like that... Calling Wiezen a bum and me a hag..." The witch spoke in her scary toned voice, shaking her head in disapproval as she continued to block the creatures' way of getting to them. "I want thee to tell me what's wrong. I want to resolve this and move on. But you won't even let me speak to thee without growling or rolling thy eyes."
last edited 1年以上前
"IT'S NOT DISRESPECTFUL IF IT'S TRUE!" Weiss snapped. "And oh yeah, I'm not a toy to be carried around everywhere like i'm Jacob, so I guess we both have a problem." He went to cross his arms, only to remember that his hand was still stuck to Helga's causing him to growl to himself, ironically rolling his eyes as well and mumbling.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Is that so? Because earlier today thee called me pretty when thou fixed my dress. And now you call me a hag. And then... You have the audacity to call thine father a deadbeat bum when you know very well that he has risked so many things to ensure the wellbeing of you and your siblings. Us as parents devote our time in loving thee, making sure thou is alright, supporting your dreams, feeding you the best of the best, providing every last necessity thou needs, spoiling thee with an extra slice of cake, giving up our lives... Because we love you that much. We love you more than we love ourselves." She said, knocking another creature on its feet before continuing her talk and finally reaching the entrance. "And... you repay us with a roll of your eyes. Why?"
last edited 1年以上前
Weiss’s jaw dropped for a moment. But then his face began to sting with a dark purple, which slowly transitioned into red. And suddenly, he exploded in anger. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?” He screamed. “I don’t care where we are, LET ME GO, LET ME GO NOW!” One of the creatures that had been closing in on them suddenly burst, along with a few others.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch stared down at her son for a long moment before she did exactly what she told her to do. She let go of him, the unexpected move making him land on his face on the ground. Though Weiss didn't feel the pain whatsoever because Helga had already numbed it for the time being. Their hands were still hooked, but with a single murmur, the binding broke.
She better be lossenning her grip to slap him across the face 1年以上前
Enricho: (He swung his sword at the Winged Demon flying at him, but the sword stuck into it's chest, and this gave it the advantage to grab hold of Enricho's head, attempting to crush it in between his hands. With no other choice, Enricho shoved his fist into the hole that the sword left and began to pull the wound open more. The creature screeched in agony, before Enricho ripped a hole in it's torso. He grabbed hold of the visible spin, just above it's visible heart, and broke it in half, before kicking the creature off of him, leaving it crippled and screaming on the ground before he picked his sword up and plunged it into it's head. He rushed towards Oa, making sure she was safe) Oa! There's too many. We need a plan!
Well, I was wondering what traits Oa shared with Enricho, aside from a name that spellcheck hates. And now I found it 1年以上前
And brute force. 1年以上前
And a lot of that woman anger 1年以上前
Weiss hit the ground, his helmet falling from his head. He lifted himself from the ground, confused when he didn’t feel at first but then scrambling to his feet. He felt something trickle from his nose and lip and he wiped his face, only to find blood staining his skin. He began to tremble some before his breathing increased. His watering eyes went to Helga’s, and he stomped his foot on the ground, a jagged sickle of ice shooting towards Helga, but stopping midway. He stepped further away from her. The creatures seemed to be attracted to the magic that seeped from him. “...Emma was right...” He said through gritting teeth. He refuse to let himself cry in front of her. “You people just...go home! I don’t need your help! I don’t need anybody! You guys aren’t my parents!” He panted, his hands clenching into fists. “Screw you guys, I don’t need your help!!” He lifted his hand to his mouth. “Efacus Bloodus!” He bit into his flesh, his blood flowing out into his magic and twisting around him, enveloping his small body until he disappeared.

~

Oa gave a feral roar in response, attacking more of the winged demons out of sheer hatred. With the aid of her extra hands, she dug her fingers through the flesh and ankles of some of the human corpses, using them as bat of flesh and bone. With each swing, there was a crunch, the spines of her human nunchucks snapping, their skulls shattering within their heads. Though the winged demons were...different, their smell was similar. Too similar to Macross’s. And it drove her mad. Her memories replaying in her mind.

Those black eyes, staring into hers. The hands of the demon that tore open her stomach, her womb...and took her child. A part of her life. ”It’s nothing personal.”, she said. Holding her child by the umbichord and hanging it by it’s neck, right before her eyes. The last thing she saw was the pieces left of her husband...and that bitch eating her child. Nothing personal...nothing personal...

Oa looked down at one of the last winged demons still intact, trapped under her foot. It didn’t take long. She had killed them all the same. Steaming drool dripped from the corners of her mouth, the skin around her mouth sizzling. The image of the winged demon’s face twisted into the image of Macross’s. She began to stomp her foot into the winged demon’s face, caving it’s face in on impact. It’s personal! It’s personal!! Her mind screamed to her internally as she repeated the action, smashing the heel of her foot into the creatures head until she almost slipped on the mush that was left within the small trailer. She took a step back and turned towards the one that she had picked apart so that it wouldn’t try to escape. The one she had originally intended to get an answer out of. Yet, it tried to crawl. And all she could see through her perception of sight was Macross. Her tail whipped across the air violently, a limp in her step from the demon’s teeth that had gotten lodged in the bottom of her foot as she made her way toward it.

Oh, so Oa is the Guts of this RP XD 1年以上前
I 発言しました in this very same コメント section that Enricho is super loyal to her and still is to this 日 XD 1年以上前
And Franziska loves everyone. And Rosemary loves her (But あなた don't care about those two, so their 愛 is obviously meaningless to Helga XD) 1年以上前
Enricho: (He rushed towards Oa, seeing the anger in her, as he tried his best to calm her down. He ran over and wrapped his arms around her in a sort of hug, but gave a tired pant from the fighting) Oa! Please, calm down! The fighting's done! You can... You can calm down now, kiddo. It's alright... (He looked back at the creature, attempting to get away. Without hesitation, he stepped over to the creature and stomped on it's spine. The impact was hard, but not enough to cause serious damage, at least not yet) Alright, you ugly son of a bitch! You're gonna give us the information we need. I won't guarantee you'll live after this, but I assure you, you'll be begging for death if you keep pissing around
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't even seem to flinch when she saw the icicle heading towards her. But when Weiss disappeared, her eyes remained in the same spot, wavering. Her fist trembled before she smashed it against the ground, a wave of magic slicing the perimeter and sending the eerie creatures flying back, including the ones Wiezen was taking care of. When she retrieved her hand, her knuckles were bleeding and skin was torn.
Oa, though reluctantly, gave a nod to Enricho, and scorning the creature. She took a deep breath, steaming floating from her lips before cooling as she got a grasp on herself and started to calm some. Though her eyes darted around, searching for anything that might’ve still been alive. And then her eyes went to the demon as it began to speak.

“Om—mwaewee—sumpter.” It’s voice came out in a deep, twisted croak.

~

Wiezen was already pretty much done with handling the ones that he had to get out of the way. Some of them had just sunk back into the ice and resurfaced as many more. His next decision was to go ahead and catch up with the others, and in without a second more to waste he blitzed through the creatures, avoiding contact with them, stumbling back some when he felt a wave of Helga’s energy fly passed him. Shit.
He glanced behind him, seeing that the creatures regrouping in a swirl of shadows, their skulls cluttering together. He hurried on his way to go find Helga and Weiss.
Enricho: (He pressed his boot against him more so, not wanting to waste another second on these Winged Demons) In English! Where is Macross?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch didn't take another step forward. Instead, she turned back and waited for Wiezen. She saw him from a distance blitzing through the enemies. "Hurry, Wiezen!" She shrieked, signaling him that she was there. And once he was a few feet away, she stretched her arm and locked it with his, grunting slightly as he pushed him ahead of her with some magic. "D-Don't stop!" She screamed from behind, sending beams of magic toward the ice and sending chunks down to block the entrance, leaving them on the other side.
I read that wrong! I couldn't have mistaken those 名言・格言 for sex at a もっと見る worse time XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
maybe of every state 1年以上前
Not my state. We 愛 our black people. We 愛 all races (No Mexicans) 1年以上前
"He said that they need human flesh in order to speak the language." Oa had to stop herself from skewering its head right then and there. She glanced over at Enricho and spoke through her suppressed anger. "Before you ask, I learned it from mom. She learned it from the smarter you."

~

"Helga, switch into your nympth form." Wiezen said suddenly. "Magic is making them multiply if their not killed in one go." He glanced behind them, seeing that the entrance had successfully been blocked. "Where's Weiss?" He said, already having an idea of what the answer was. Some of his magic was already transferring over to her to heal her hand.
Enricho: Hey, the "dumb" Enricho you're talking to may not be perfect, but he's trying. Now can you toss me one of those corpses to shove into this bastard's mouth? It's disgusting, I know, but it's the only choice we got right now
last edited 1年以上前
"Don't sweat it, you'll get smarter." Oa said to him almost sarcastically, her eyes stuck on the creature beneath his boot. She took a step back to severe a hand from one of the corpses and returning to them. She was going to tell him to let her do it, but she knew that she would kill it. So instead, she handed it over to him.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"My nymph form? Ahh, do I have to? I don't like being short!!!" She huffed some. "Weiss? Take a guess. He vanished." She said, rolling her eyes. "No dessert for him FOREVER!!!" She shrieked. "I've already restricted magic from the triplets, and I'm about to do it to him too."

Helga focused back to the manner at hand, inhaling deeply as her green eyes shifted into a pair of golden, slitted ones. She slowly shrunk a few inches, blotches of light green emerging from her pale skin until it fully covered it. Though she had short curls, in her nymph form, they transformed into long locks of green. Her red plump lips were now blue, and her hands were leafy claws. Strange lines adorned her curvy body which was now bare since her original clothing was too big. A tail that was composed of leaves and twigs shot out from her back, and her running transitioned to more than just fast. Her branch-like horns emerged from the temples of her head, a few bits of moss here and there. She was now fully transformed into her nymph form.

(le somewhat pic since im too lazy to find the original one)
 "My nymph form? Ahh, do I have to? I don't like being short!!!" She huffed some. "Weiss? Take a guess
Enricho: Thanks He grabbed hold of the hand, though a little hesitant at first. Once he did, he jammed the hand into the monsters throat. Though it choked for a second, he pulled it out, making sure that it swallowed some of the flesh) Alright, you had your fill. Now talk!
The winged demon snarled. "This Macross that you speak of is no longer in control of us." It spat. "But you...you will be devoured by our king. You will perish!!"

Oa knelt down slowly, her stinger slithering into a raise and aiming itself at the winged demon's face. She slowly dug the sharp section into his face to a degree, right in the corner. She tilted her head as she followed the harsh, slow dragging motion across the demon's face in a counterclockwise direction, her delicately pointed ears pointed at the sound of it's screams. She stopped. "A king? And where the fuck's he?"

The winged demon hissed. "You don't go to him, he comes to you and he will peel back your flesh for us to feast!"

~

Wiezen sighed. "We'll get him back, don't worry about it." He glanced back at her an mustered a little playful grin. "And hey, save the frustration for tonight, and we'll talk afterwards. But right now we're going to get this all over with so we can go the hell home. Sound good?"
last edited 1年以上前