Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10951-11000 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen didn't say anything for a few seconds, but when he looked over at her again, he gave a relieved smile, despite being where they were, a happy smile, which then surprisingly transitioned into a small grin. "It means that if I don't make that promise to you then the children and I won't have to worry about losing you, and we'll all get out of here the same as we entered. Together."

~

Oa, on the other hand, didn't slow down at all. Her instincts were already starting to get the better of her. But then her hands rested on her pistols, and she drew in a calm breath, exhaling just as Enricho had told her to do before. What he had always told her to do. And he was right. They were so close now, they couldn't mess this up.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He stepped closer to the entrance, getting closer and closer, as Oa was next to him, before coming to a stop and turning to her) Okay, ready, kid?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"You don't have to worry about losing me anyways. I'm a tough quartz." She said, pointing at her non existent biceps. But something of what he said made her blush a deep green that contrasted her face. "Well then, what promise DO you want to make?" She asked, her tail swaying slightly with his.

"Mmm... Not really." Celie shrugged. "What do ya'll need? Must I repeat myself like, a thousand times?" She asked ironically.

"--waaii--- WHAT?! WHAAAAAAT??!?!?!?!?!?!" Flynn shrieked, running to catch up to her. "Wait, so there is NO way in getting rid of him? I can't melt him? Or keep him sealed somewhere?!"
Daemon: W-We're looking for a place to stay for a b-b-bit. Only for a short t-time. After that, we'll be l-l-l-leaving

Nithloraul: Will you shut up, Flynn? You think I like being the host to an Ancient One's lap dog? We're only forced to work together until the Servants, God, and the priest that is causing all this is dead. Once we're done, we'll never see each other again. Does that shut your trap?
"I want to promise that for the rest of our days we will be together." Wiezen answered without hesitation, his golden eyes looking into hers.. "That no matter how far ahead you push me..I won't leave you behind, and if I so happen to fall behind myself, then I will catch up. I promise...that even when things aren't okay, we'll be alright. You and I, and our growing family. I want to promise you that...no matter what may try to stand between us..whether it be one of our squabbles..or hunters, or witches and their covens, or Onis or even another Therian, I won't let anything else get in the way of the happiness of our family. Not even myself."

~

"I've been ready for the passed six months. I don't think "ready" would be the word for it, but we'll go with that." Oa responded.

And then a voice spoke from beyond the entrance, a deep, deep voice. "Thou hath dared to enter. I can taste thy presence...thy anxiousness. Come...hide no more in the shadows of my lair."

Oa glanced over at Enricho and gave a nod before she entered the so called lair, only for her eyes to start traveling upwards. And up...and up..and up, until her eyes crossed with it's as it rose from the depths of darkness below the cliff in which her and Enricho stood on.
last edited 1年以上前
 "I want to promise that for the rest of our days we will be together." Wiezen answered without hesita
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hmm........ This is bigger than expected 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy shipppppppppppppppp hasss RISEENNNN 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stared at the massive creature, eyes not even widened at it's size and figure, as his sword was held tightly in his hand) Come on, you bastard! We don't have time for introductions! We came here for answers.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Celie's eyes squinted at the two figures in front of her, as if she was thinking of an answer. She turned to Franziska and raised a grey eyebrow. "What'dya think, nurse? Should we?"

"No, not quite yet." Flynn responded to Nithloraul's comment. "Where exactly are you going after we defeat the enemy?"

With each promise, Helga's smile slowly went from a crooked one to her natural, perfectly arched one. The nymph's golden eyes seemed to glisten slightly the more it stared into Wiezen's, and the blush on her cheeks on grew darker. "If thou so happens to fall behind, then I shall not continue forward, but instead return for thee so that we both can catch up." She wanted to kiss him, but she was too short. Instead, she guided him near a block of ice where she stood on it to reach his height and finally bring her blue, plump lips in contact with his, leaving his mouth tasting of exotic, delicious fruit. "Thou needs to stop being so charming in the worst of places! Doth thou know how much of me I am holding back and resisting not to fuck thee right here, right now?" She whined, delivering another kiss on his lips. "E-Especially in my nymph form, which makes it much more harder!!!" Her nose scrunched in frustration before she finally sighed. "I love thee, my husband." She hopped off the ice block back to where she was short again, her tail still intertwined with his.
Jade_23 commented…
50 shades of Quartz in Kalte Hölle? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I HAVE EVERY RIGHT AS A TRANSGENDER FEMINIST VEGAN WHO ONLY CONSUMES BREASTMILK AND KALE, STOP OPPRESSING ME! 1年以上前
Girl (Or whatever you're supposed to be), screw your rights. あなた get the same shit privileges like everyone else 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Aww, how sweet of you to care enough to ask. Well, I think it's better for both of us that you never ever find out, understand?

Franziska: Well, they seem like nice people. And, the older one looks like he can do some labor around the house
Daemon: I didn't agree to-
Violent: (Pats his leg to calm him down again)
Franziska: We could use some help around here, Celie
"Do my eyes and ears swindle me? We meet again, human. Hunter." Drenchel's deep pitched voice spoke again. A rumbling chuckle came from him, his wicked white eye sockets gazing from Enricho to Oa, and then back to him. The winged demon had already been much larger than normal when Enricho had first encountered it with Flynn and Franziska. And now it was enormous enough to see them merely as ants. "Lower thou weapons. If I intended to kill thee, then thou wouldn't have made it out of the capital. And I could crush thee. However, that is not why I've allowed thy entrance." The winged demon was silent for a moment, a red fog drifting from the pits of wherever they were. "I know why thou are here. I believe we have...a common enemy."

Common enemy? Oa glanced over at Enricho slightly before turning back to the demon. "Common enemy? You mean Mac--"

"YEEEEEESS." Drenchel's voice filled the lair with echos and a deep growl full of animosity as he drug his claws across one of the jagged features of stone around him.

~

Wiezen couldn't help the smile that came to his face at her answered, but was a little confused when she had led him over to a block of ice that had been protruding from the frosty ground, but then chuckled to himself when she kissed him finally, savoring the taste of her lips. It was only then that he really noticed how short she was in her nympth form.
"It's not my fault that you're a woman whom I'd gladly give all of my charm to." He spoke with a snicker, and with the second kiss, he wrapped his arms around her some. "Don't worry, we'll get around to that today eventually." When she scrunched her nose, he placed a small kiss on it and taking her hand once more when she returned to her shortness without the help of the ice block. "I love you too, my wife." He suddenly picked her up and placed her on his back. And with that, he started on their way again, this time going into a small jog. "Tell me if you can see anything from up there Short Stuff."
Enricho: (He kept his sword held tightly) Sorry, but I think I'll keep a hold of my sword, at least for now. And common enemy, you say? (He stared at the beast, his eyes locked on him. Normally, as a hunter, he would have already rushed towards this creature, already having a plan in his head as to how he would kill him. But for now, he loosened the grip of his sword as he stared at him) Is that so? So, does this mean you'll tell us where she is so we can be on our way? We don't have much time to talk, so we need an answer and directions quickly
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn paused his walking, both his eyebrows furrowing this time. "What? No, no, no. I think it is better if you tell me exactly what you're doing as soon as this is over."

Celie seemed to stare into Daemon's soul for a long time before she finally shrugged. "Well, if ya say so. Just dun be eatin' mah stuff unless I give ya'll permission to, ya hear?"

Helga squealed lightly when she was picked up, wondering what he was doing. She wrapped her thighs around his trunk and giggled some, scratching his ears lightly. But that perfectly structured smile turned into a dark frown as soon as he called her... Short Stuff.

"First Green Bean, then Choconipples, then cucumber, NOW SHORT STUFF?!" Her green nose scrunched again as he carried her. Usually if a nymph was not satisfied with her mate she would eat him, but luckily Helga was a hybrid where sense did in fact linger in her mind. But she did search the perimeter. "Ah, yes, I do see something. I see thee in bed pitifully jerking off as I force thee to watch me take a bath with a clone of YOU." She hmphed, her horns producing some fumes.
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Well, tough luck, Flynn (He gave a light chuckle, as he refused to tell him anything)
Ophelia: Hey, we're here (They stood at the gate that lead to the outside of the town, and from behind the post that was the sign, was the sound of a whistling tea pot and a crackling fire)

Daemon: Y-y-yeah, of course, miss. And... t-t-t-thanks
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Good, finally..." He replied when Ophelia told him they had arrived to their destination. He easily went through the gate since the Ancient Ones specifically told them outside of town. But then he paused when he heard the sound of the crackling fire and whistling teapot, following the noises.

"Mmmmhhhmmm. Ya'll better not break anythan' or else ah'mma feed ya'll to the dogs." She dusted off her hands and retreated back inside, leaving the door open for Violet and Daemon to pass through. "ya'll two can share the basement, we got an old mattress there."
Daemon: Anything's better than sleeping in the d-d-dirt (He slowly stepped inside, expecting to be smacked with a broom again, yet was a little more calm when it didn't come)

(A small hum, one from a grown man, could be heard from behind the post as the man heard their footsteps. He turned from behind the post to greet the two. And there he stood, his pure white hair, his white robes, his wrinkled face, his genuine smile, and of course, his pale blind eyes)
Kristoff: Ah, Flynn, is that you? I sense a new person with you? It doesn't seem like Franziska. After all, if it were her, should probably would have already rushed over to greet me (He gave a light chuckle as he sipped from a tin cup)
"Oh come on Helga, you've already said it numerous times that the fake me's don't suffice. If anything, if a clone actually satisfies you then I can just get a job." Wiezen shrugged, smirking playfully. "Hm...maybe you can get that clone to cook too. He'd sure as hell be a better at home father then I would, that's for sure." He furrowed his eyes some at that. "Come to think of it...if nymphs thrive off of sex, couldn't they perhaps...just...like masturbate or somethin'? Wait..wouldn't screwing a clone be masturbation? Ha! So masturbation does help nymphs survive!"

~

"Shut thy feces infested jaws and resow thou ears." Drenchel growled, his voice becoming more acute and bearable."[/b]

Oa drew her pistols. "You know what, fu--"

"P̴̃L̴̏Ȕ̸M̶͝M̵͋Ė̶T̸̈." At this command, a dark, murky pressure suddenly entered the atmosphere and mashed both Oa and Enricho against the ground, the invisible force binding them there. Drenchel spoke with a rage that seemed to twist the air around them into complete darkness. "For hundreds and thousands of millennia, mankind has existed, remaining young and feeble throughout their years. A bunch of bumbling imbeciles without a sense of what the world around them is. However...before thee...there was evil and good just as it is now. Demons, witchcraft and sorcery. Beings of the skies. And even prior to that stage of the world, there was a time where we ruled this land. Before evil, there was darkness. And predecessing darkness...were forces that thy fragile minds wouldn't be capable of comprehending. Powerful...dark forces. But without a shape, nonetheless. Daemons. And without shape, without physical form and attribute, they could do nothing but devour one another and spread. Even as the world materialized, that in which was darkness could not take shape. Not without changing. Condensing. Weakening, and considerably. The beings born of the sky attempted to stop this. And they failed. And low and behold...they were able to take thy forms as their own. Blend in. Strengthen them. Manipulate them."
The creature's tail swept through jagged monuments of rock, causing some of the ceiling to fall in crumbs. The previous light drowned away the darkness that had overcome the lair, and he released them from their paralysis. "Thou knows not of what thee are dealing with. She seeks to unleash the darkness within her well-being out into the world, where it will bring chaos not only to human kind...but to all living organisms, first of this continent, devouring the light of all that is life until there is nothing but a depleted canvas of space. And then...it will continue. She...must..be..eradicated." He snarled. "And ye...will be of aid."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He struggled to get up, already feeling a little itch in his finger to pull the trigger of his gun, as he listened) Well that's obviously what we were going to do in the first place was to get rid of her. And that's why we came here. We don't rightfully care what her motives or plans are. We want to kill her for our own reasons, so I think that's enough for you to at least point us in the right direction so we can deal with her. The sooner, the better.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Nymphs don't need to masturbate when we can easily get a mate by simply displaying ourselves in front of anyone. I can make the evil of the evil love me. Well, better said, desire me. Fun fact, we have over a 100 different mates per month! Sometimes per week! But I, Helga Quartz who is happily married to ONE mate, does indeed require masturbation if her partner cannot provide himself at least three times a day!!! Do you have any idea how crazy I went when you left me?!" Helga rolled her eyes some, but oddly sighed. "Nymphs don't thrive ONLY off of sex, you fucknugget." She twirled a few strands of Wiezen's hair with her lithe fingers, dragging them around his neck and back and massaging them here and there. She hugged him from behind and sighed, placing a soft kiss on his neck. "You know how we said we'd tell each other everything? Well.. I think I should tell thee some stuff about me... That is, if you're willing to listen."

"K-Kristoff?!" Flynn said, instantly recognizing the man that sipped from the cup. "Wait, wait. No, nope. NOPE." He reached into his bag and grabbed a flask of holy water, opening it and splattering the water on the man in front of him and waited for a reaction.
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
one hundred different partners huh...whelp, that explains a lot XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
she's speaking about nymphs as a race itself, not her xD SHES HALF WITCH TOO OKAY 1年以上前
Naah, もっと見る like she's 40% witch 1年以上前
Kristoff: (He stood completely still as the water rolled down his face. Once Flynn was done, he grabbed a cloth from his bag and dried himself off, before jokingly speaking to Flynn) Is this a new way of greeting others, Flynn?
.....nani? 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
*NANI?! 1年以上前
*NINGEN! 1年以上前
What? 1年以上前
'"Yeah, what the old man said!" Oa agreed as she dusted herself off while getting to her feet. "We're gonna go put some caps in her ass, and if ya don't mind pointing us in the right direction so we can kindly be some in yours too--"

"And thou will perish like the rest. Cattle to their slaughter." Drenchel glared down at them both. "Do thee truly believe that those pathetic little toys of thys will amount to anything against a force of darkness?!" The winged demon roared in laughter.

~

"One hundred mates per month or week huh? Uhhh...isn't that a bit...excessive? Don't get me wrong, sex is a wonderful thing, especially when it's with the one you love but nymphs don't seem to have loyalty." Wiezen furrowed his brow. But then he laughed a little. "You won't have to worry about going sex hungry anymore then." He rolled his eyes. "Of course I'm willing to listen. Even if I didn't want to, my ears are up there so I wouldn't have much of a choice now would I?"
Jade_23 commented…
*ENRICHO FLASHBACK* 1年以上前
Well Wiezen fucked Helga's sister so XD He has that at least 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Helga is better tho soooooo xD 1年以上前
Enricho: Believe me, we already know that. We have bullets that were specifically made for this. Unless you have something else you wanna give us that will help kill her
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(how did kristoff die again? xD)

Flynn squinted both his eyes in doubt, flicking some salt on him for any reaction as well. And when there was none, his jaw dropped in disbelief. "Y-You're no a demon. Or a witch, o-or a warlock. You are Kristoff! --WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!"

The nymph riding Wiezen's back chuckled some at his response. "You should visit the water nymphs, they go up to 200 mates with all the ships passing by..." She took a few more minutes to respond, her nails pleasurably scratching her husband's scalp. She rested her chin on his shoulder as she spoke into his ear. “You know... When you opened up to me back in your hut, I thought back to the time when I first met thee. Remember? In town – me with Rosemary and thou with that eggshell. When YOU made the first move." She chuckled. "And how thee decided to impress me with levitating that entire pond with me in it, and ya know, get naked with me. It was all going good... until..." Her smile turned into a frown and her long, green ears drooped. "How foolish my actions were after our night together. How selfish I was… How… ignorant of me. Disrespecting Macross like that… It was outrageously rude. Then me calling thee a traitor when the only traitor there was me. You were forced to watch ME be a traitor. And It was all because of me.” She closed her eyes and sighed for a moment. “You said I hid things from you. And I did. I no longer want to…” She cupped his hand as he carried her with both of hers, playing with his fingers to distract her emerald eyes. “Do you remember that day? When thou… died for a long while. Promising you’d be gone just for now. The same day I… tried to hang myself…” She gulped. “When you unlocked the creature thou hid deep within you and forced me to see every horror I witnessed… I saw things I wasn’t supposed to see. Things I had erased from my mind with a memory potion. But you were powerful enough to bring the memories seeping through my head.” She picked at his fingers lightly, gently massaging them. “I have had a total of four children before Zealia, Elijah, and Jr. They were all… miscarriages of course… Nymphs aren't exactly fond of having so much children being the fact that they have a lot of sex. Which is why they eat a special plant that prevents them from doing so. But this time... I didn't...” The witch’s long ears lowered. “The first ever child I was blessed with having in me was a boy. I was going to name him Elijah. But the father of my child was a drunk. He slept with other women in my house. He was… The biggest regret. One day, he came home with three bottles downed in his stomach. I… I was 13 weeks pregnant. He told me he was going to leave me for he had found another woman better than I. I told him he couldn’t leave his pregnant lover alone, so he proceeded to beat me up. I begged him to stop at first and told him he could go, but I was just talking to a wall. Punch after punch... And out of "love"… I let him. I could have easily burned him to ashes but I didn’t. I still loved him... And he beat the baby in me to death. The next day I was forced to give birth to an already dead child. I was in the bathroom for hours. Alone. –Well, with Mr. Snuggles, but he wasn't there at the time. Don't worry though, he did in fact eat that lover alive. But ever since then I've had problems giving birth. Something in my body wasn’t functioning right. Whatever he did was permanent. A little later, with my other lover, he left me when I was pregnant. No word to where he had gone. But I didn't beg him to stay. And I still remember the day where I sat by the fountain of my garden and had yet another miscarriage. The same thing repeated when I was raped at 180 years old. Though, men refused to… Be something with me because I could not bare a child. So I drank a potion to make me forget about all that… To forget how weak I was… How weak I can still be. But you brought the memories back to me. I thank thee for that. It made me remember what I do not want to be. ...That is why, perhaps, I spoil the triplets more than I should. Because I never got the chance to spoil my other children. That is why, perhaps, I’m so… needy and clingy. That is why, perhaps, I get frustrated with Weiss because he doesn't understand how much I love him and how I only want the best for him.” She lifted her teary eyes up at Wiezen and smiled some. "When I was pregnant with Elijah, Zealia, and Jr., I couldn't believe it. I could feel them move in my stomach, but it was still just a dream to me. That day when I gave birth to them, I feared they were going to die. But they didn't. I didn't have a miscarriage this time. I introduced three beautiful children into this world. And I think... I think it was because we made them out of love. Not by lust or desire for each other, but because we wanted a family. Our love WAS love."

“And as thou know, I am part nymph. And yes, I do live off sex. I should have told you that before, and that is my mistake. As crazy as it sounds, no love equals no life for us. And I’m not just talking about lust. I mean love, as in “good morning” or “I love you” or “Be safe” or kisses or hugs or sex or whatever!” She huffed a little. “I had… none of that. No one to greet me with a kiss in the morning or hug me. I felt no… love. And each day that passed I slowly died a little more. Which is why I constantly looked for affection from others, gaining that title of “whore” as many may call me. And honestly, those terms are so primitive. In other words, nymphs die without attention. That’s why they constantly have sex with people they don’t even know – to keep themselves youthful and strong. Because sex... Sex is the easiest form of love there is. And, I didn’t necessarily believe in that, so I actually sought to know the person first before moving to the next step.” Helga paused for a moment before she exhaled a small breath. “So when I slept with Enricho… I want you to know it meant nothing to me. You were gone and I felt… dead. That night I was going to die. And not because I hung myself, but because you were gone. I couldn’t bare you not being present because of me. And I felt that IF you returned, you would hate me forever. So I gave my body to feed off someone else. ...I know it sounds absurd, and its no excuse, but I didn’t want to hide anything anymore.” Helga lifted Wiezen’s palm and placed a kiss on his knuckle. “I was weak at the time you were gone because… You were everything to me. You ARE everything to me. Heck, I’m kinda still sick now because of our dispute with each other. But… Thine love couldn’t be replaced. And it never will be. Thank you, Wiezen. My handsome husband.” She chuckled a little. The nymph hinted a small joke to lighten the mood of the dark story. "So, um, yeah, I guess if I do crave attention sometimes, maybe I can be just a liiiiiittle bit of a drama queen." She placed a kiss on his cheek.
(He stabbed himself until he bled out completely. Not just one stab, either. Several)

Kristoff: Well, I'm not exactly sure myself, to be honest. One moment, I was walking into the forest, with two other travellers, and the next, I was all by myself. I was just told by the Ancient Ones that you needed help, and I rushed over here as quickly as I could
"Bullets?!" Drenchel's came crashing down on the cliff that they stood on, a snarl coming to his voice. "Is that what thou are putting thy hopes onto? Bullets!?" His voice shook the lair again before he exhaled from his nostrils, a cold drift flowing from them. "The most damage that can be done with that is scratching the surface, and that won't stop her from resurrecting."

"Then let's skip the chit chat and cut to the bread and butter, how the hell do we stop her from ressurecting?" Oa spoke impatiently.

"Weaken her and bring her to me. I will discard of her myself."

~

Wiezen listened quietly as Helga had started speaking, his ears perked at attention while he continued through the third circle, gazing around every now and then in search of Weiss. How far could the child could have gotten? And then he remembered that Weiss had obtained magic himself through Kalte Holle, which meant that he already had an answer to that question: Further than he had thought and hoped.
The feeling of her fingers scratching his scalp brought him a feeling of peace, and he rolled his eyes as she recalled their first day meeting. Or...her version of it, at least. He remained silent the entire time that she spoke, soaking her words into his mind until she was done, turning his head some so that she kissed the corner of his lips instead of his cheek. "Thanks...for finally letting me know more about you.. At least now I'll know that I have another option to use if I ever run into a nymph." He joked. "One of the only new things I've learned about my Therian side so far is my other birth name. My first one. I have fifteen of them, according to Kelsa. I thought she had been just cursing me out, but no. I've only found eight of them, which is why I have only eight tails. The other seven have to be discovered before I mature as a Therian, which in turn would allow her to mature as well as my guardian. I still don't know how that whole thing works." He shrugged.
Enricho: It will injure her for a good while, won't it? If what you say is true, we don't have to kill her. Just incapacitate her and keep her from regenerating limbs and healing wounds. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but it's not impossible. Of course, there has to be a quicker way to bring her here than just walk her broken body back to this place
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Huh?" Flynn rubbed his chin. "Hmm... Wait, so are you like, officially back to life? Or only here temporarily? Or what? Because I'm not sure how long this mission is going to take. And I'm pretty sure a priest, a human, and a princess can't snap the problem away."

"Your other birth name huh?" Helga asker curiously, her nails continuing to massage his scalp. "Hmm, does it happen to be Mr. Leprechauno? I think it suits you." The nymph chuckled softly as she wrapped her arms around his husband and placed multiple kisses on his head. "We can be short together." She joked. "Ooh, how about Mr. Delicious?"
Kristoff: Back to life? (He gave a light chuckle at Flynn's question) I assure you, Flynn, I am alive and well. I may be old, but I still have some time left. And you're right, we can't simply deal with the problem so easily. That is why we you are here, to use some talent or ability to deal with the Servants
"Thee are speaking of a being capable of great deceit. She will be much more powerful than when thou last encountered her. But correct, thou are. The distance from here to there will give her time. If this is so...then I will go to her personally. As of her whereabouts...she dwells where the ships sail from docks and corrupted beasts of the sea are present."

"And where the hell is that?" Oa lifted her eyebrow.

Drenchel lifted his large, clawed finger and pointed it at Enricho's face. "He knows, do thee not, hunter?"

~

"Heh, I don't think either of those are it, love." Wiezen chuckled, his ears still twitching lazily in delight at the kisses that had been placed on his head. "Either way, you'd have to take up anything that comes after Mr., MRS. Delicious. But as for being short, hmm, I think you do it better." He joked a bit himself. He looked around them, still seeing no sign of Weiss at all. But continuing forward, hit foot struck against something that sounded empty, and slid across the ice when it was accidentally kicked.
It was...Weiss's helmet. He could tell, it had his scent all over it. He knelt down and picked it up, inspecting the broken off tooth and the crack that stretched from the top of it. "This is bad..." He mumbled to himself, moving to stand up straight. And as soon as he did, he started seeing the blotches of frozen blood riddled around them. "I think he might be close."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was nuzzling her small nose against Wiezen’s ears for a while now, until that is, Wiezen accidentally kicked the helmet. From where she was carried, she instantly recognized it as her son’s accessory. “O-Oh no…” She whispered in disbelief, her ears drooping. She decided to hop off Wiezen’s back and took the helmet off his hands, stroking it gently before sniffing it. She sniffed similarly like a dog would, her eyes glowing for a few second before returning to normal. “I smell him” She said suddenly, her tail swaying in the air until it stiffened and pointed at a certain direction. “Let’s move!” She shrieked, her claws elongating themselves as she followed her nose.

Flynn managed to surprisingly smile at Kristoff’s response, unexpectedly embracing him into a hug. “Well, I’m glad your back. Franziska would be as excited as ever to see you. But… For now,...” He turned to the princess. “This is Ophelia. You helped us get to her earlier.”
Enricho: I think I know exactly where she is. So she's more powerful than ever, that doesn't matter to me. Anything can be killed, it just takes knowing how to kill it. There doesn't exist a damn thing in this world that is immortal. No monsters, no lords, not even gods. And sure as hell, there is no way she is immortal. And I'm going to prove that! (He looked up at Drenchel, the fires of anger and determination in his eyes) If you can get us there, do it now! I won't let her stay on this earth another second!

Kristoff: Ah yes, dear Ophelia. It's good to know that you are well
Ophelia: And it is good to see you are well too, priest
Kristoff: I am sorry about what happened to your parents. It was... a horrid tragedy
Ophelia: It's fine, Kristoff. There was nothing that could be done
Kristoff: But, let's not dwell on the past. Flynn, I believe I know the location of the priest responsible for awakening the servants. You met him before, correct? In the small village where the creature of flesh and discharge trapped within crystals attacked you and Franziska before you were able to escape
Nithloraul: (At the mention, he groaned) Oh great, that guy, of all people, is the God's lap dog. Which dog has more bite, I wonder.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn wished that Nithloraul wasn't in his mind so that he could bury him alive. He let out a small sigh. "Yeah, I remember... I know him." He squinted his eyes at Ophelia. "She knows too. Or else she wouldn't be here currently." The alchemist commented.
Ophelia: Yeah, I know him a little too well
Kristoff: Excellent. Then this shouldn't be a problem at all (He stood up as he was about to finish his tea) We should arrive into the Capital city in about five minutes
Ophelia: F-Five minutes?! But we the Capital is nowhere close by-
(Before she could finish, Kristoff performed his spell of creating a door-shaped portal, and once he pushed it, it revealed a forested area, one close to the Capital)
Kristoff: Let's be on our way, shall we?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Hmm..." Flynn hummed quietly to himself as he observed the portal in awe. He then shrugged. "Didn't know priests were that fond of magic." But nonetheless, he nodded and made his way through, but stopped for a moment. He took a step back and allowed Ophelia to go first. "Her highness first." He joked.
Ophelia: (As Ophelia was walking to the portal, she stopped dead in her tracks, and turned to Flynn. Her eyes wide with frustration and embarrassment, and her cheeks slightly puffed as she tried to keep her insults to herself, mixed with her slightly biting her bottom lip, but most noticeably, her face was a deep red from blushing. Without another word, she turned to the portal and stomped into it, her hands clutched at her sides)
Kristoff: You're turn, Flynn
last edited 1年以上前
So, Jade........ あなた ship?! 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Perhaps 1年以上前
Wiezen followed after Helga without a second thought, matching her pace without any trouble at all. His eyes searched for any more blood that may have been spilled along their path, and he found it just ahead of them, a thick trail of it that soon was joined by many more, all of them looking like roads of fresh crimson. In the distance in front of them, the air seemed to waver, and the extending plain of ice that they saw in front of them began to fade in a mirage like fashion. His eyes squinted before slowly widening

What they saw a ways in front of them had become what looked like entire legions of link marched slowly in the direction that Wiezen and Helga were heading in, steel cages full of the suffering and damned souls that screamed as they were being picked apart by link, their veins endlessly being sucked through open wounds like noodles while holes were chewed into their fingernails in toenails, only surving as an entrance for the slug like creatures to wriggle through.

~

Drenchel drew in a heavy breath of air before letting out a loud shriek, the lair shaking violently as a space began to tear itself open in from of Enricho and Oa, an array of reds and yellows sparking wildly as the air was parted.

Oa covered her ears, the shriek bouncing off of the inside of her head madly as she watched in awe, her eyes following the sparks that flew and disappeared in the blink of an eye as they spurted away from their source.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He covered his ears as well, trying to keep the loud screeching from entering, before yelling to Oa) W-What the hell is he doing?
Oa had looked to Enricho at the same moment he had opened his mouth to speak, and though she couldn’t hear him, she could read his lips. “Makin’ our way!!” She grinned broadly. She didn’t know what Macross had done to piss off whatever the hell this thing was, but she was grateful for it.
Enricho: (He couldn't hear her clearly, but judging by the grin on her face, he had a feeling that it was at least something positive) Sure am glad that something's going right today!
Drenchel's monstrous shriek lowered into a growl, his claws reaching into tear and swiping downwards, revealing a port town.

A port town in which a bright blue sky hung above, fluffs of clouds float by idly. One that held the story of an illusion: the witch and a warlock. A thief, and a hunter.

Drenchel's attention shifted to the hunters within his lair. "This, is thy path. We'll see what this..will of thy's is capable of..."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stared into the portal, a little surprised, as he looked hard into it) W-wait, is this some kind of joke. That's Helga, and Weizen, and... Macross.... Well, the past Macross. What the hell is this?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's pace slowed once she came to view with the ugly creatures, her long ears drooping ever so slightly. By just looking at them she felt as if she was going to hurl. But she swallowed that feeling and shook her head. "Weiss!" The mother shrieked, running to all corners for any response.

Flynn gave some effort of a smile when he saw Ophelia's angered face, and couldn't help but to chuckle at her response. But when Kristoff spoke, he nodded and joined her through the portal.
Kristoff: (He followed behind Flynn to the portal, and once all of them were through, he closed the portal behind them) We should be arriving to the Capital in five minutes
As Wiezen looked around the cages, he dug through his memories to remember what this was. What they were. But his mind was quickly detoured as he began to fall behind and sweat, a deep feeling of disgust twisting within the pits of his stomach. He felt as if the air was being drained from his lungs just from being around the disgusting blobs of flesh. "H-Helga..." He wheezed out when he fell further behind. He could hear a faint, voice deep from within his mind tell him that he wouldn't make it. Not like this. He needed to..adjust.

~

Drenchel grinned. "Correct. What thou see now is what was. And now, thou will realize the dire of thy predicament." The pathway began to contort, the red spilling into the blue of the skies and the clouds darkening, the body of water in which the ships sailed now a tar black. "And this...is what is. And there, she awaits. But that isn't all that awaits, another threat lies the--"

"ENRIICHOO!!" Ossiana's voice rung through the entrance, dangerously closer than her previous call that they had heard before was. In the next instance, she came sliding across the cliff of the lair on her feet, almost losing her balance and falling due to the slick blood that covered the bottom of them. However, she caught herself, her arms wrapped around her stomach protectively, reared stinger more swollen and sharper than it had ever been. She was also in her smaller form, though her skin remained as dark as it had been before. Her worry and tear filled eyes were identical to Oa's, irises black, and as her gaze shifted to them, a quivering sigh of relief came from her lips.
Silence filled the lair at first, but then a snarl rumbled from her chest, her head slowly turning to face the giant demon, lava textured cracks beginning to go into a pattern across her skin.

Oa's eyes were still widened from the sight of Ossiana alone, but when she heard the growl coming from her mother, she instantly went into action. "No no no no no no, shit, wait!--"

"The hell are you lookin' at!?--WHAT...have you them!!? SHLOCNI VUESIN!! WHO, IN THE FUCK DO YOU--" Ossiana snarled, and just as she was about to attack Drenchel, she found herself be yanked back by two pairs of arms that wrapped around her.

Oa tossed Ossiana across her shoulder and began to make a run for it as the winged demon let out roar of rage, raising it's arm to crush them. "GO GO GO GO!!!" She yelled to Enricho, shoving him forward through the portal and following close behind them, just barely getting out of evading their flattening.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: S-Shit! (Before he could explain to Ossiana what was happening, he was shoved through the portal. He tumbled slightly, before catching himself, as he looked forward at the portal, hoping that they both had made it out of the way safely) Oa! Ossiana!
Oa came out a second later, Ossiana still yelling and demanding to be put down while trying to claw her way back to the portal with plans of destroying the demon over any accusations that she had already assumed that it was guilty of in her mind.
But the portal closed, and her rage was directed at the person who carried her for a second or so. She came to a sudden pause when she was finally released, staring at Oa with a puzzled expression, her eyes searching. She sniffed at her.

Oa looked away some, tipping her hat down over her face, unable to find the words that she wanted to say now that she was face to face with the woman that was her mother.

Ossiana's gaze went from Oa, and then to the dim glow that burned from within her stomach, her hand placing itself on, her eyes then going back to Oa.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga was hopping skillfully from any nearby item that was big enough to hold her. But when she no longer heard Wiezen as close to her as he was, she slowed down and stopped, only to encounter her husband way far behind. "Wiezen? Wiezen!" She hopped off the wall she crawled on, returning to the opposite direction. And not a single time did her eyes waver from Wiezen. She slid underneath the ugly, tubby creature that was heading his way, her size allowing her to do so. The nymph cupped her husband's cheeks to snap him out of thought. "Come on, Wiezy! We can't stop now. Don't look at anything else, they are not what matter! We're here for Weiss, r-remember? Look at me! Don't let anyone control thee!"

Flynn nodded at Kristoff's comment, remaining quiet for a few seconds as he adjusted to the new side of the country. "So, uh... How long have you been... Well, living?"
Wiezen was trying to speak and tell her something while she was speaking, but he couldn't get the words out even a little. It felt like the choking feeling only increased the more he tried to speak. When she had told him to look at her, he did so, grabbing her hand in the process. But before she could finish the last of her words completely, he suddenly shoved one of her claws through his head, his eyes fluttering out of focus before going blank. But there was no blood, and instead of a gouge hole where the claw had been inserted, there was a portal like incision that had been made. He twisted her claw to the left using her hand, and his pure white tails became pitch black as he removed her claw, his eyes becoming a dark autumn. His breathing gradually returned to a steady pace, and he inhaled deeply before exhaling. "Aaah, that's more like it."
Enricho: (Once he saw that they were safe, he gave a relieved sigh, before he looked at both of them, feeling a little worried, as he stood up and dusted himself off, looking at Ossiana. A part of him was glad to see her, ecstatic even. But another part worried about how she would react with what he had planned to say) Hello, Oss. Good to see you again. You're looking great. So.... There is a reason as to all of this. But.... It's a lot to take in, so you may want to prepare yourself.

Kristoff: For eighty years, I do believe so. Why do you ask, Flynn? You say it as though I'm undead (He gave a joyful chuckle as he started moving)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga shrieked when Wiezen forced her claw into his head, her golden eyes narrowing in shock. She held her hands in case he were to fall, but when she saw his eyes become auburn, her features softened. She recognized the last time she saw those eyes, her ears lowering slightly. She was a little disappointed it wasn't little Wiezen, but she didn't complain. Unexpectedly, she embraced her husband in a hug and kissed his nose.
Uh-Oh. Jade ロスト interest in Flynn's party again XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
i didn't see it ok 1年以上前
If あなた think I'm gonna believe that excuse, you're right. Carry on 1年以上前
Ossiana glanced over at Enricho for a moment, and then looked back to Oa. "Y-you heard it...I can feel it. And your smell..." Another Scorpio?! But...but not fully. There was something else. Human. And she felt the connection there, a strong one, identical to that of one that she had already been feeling since she had been pregnant. "I know you...don't I? It...feels like I do.." She said thoughtfully, furrowing her brows.

"...Somethin' like that, yeah." Oa finally answered. "U-uh...it's good to see another Scorpio around right? Haha...ha..." She scratched her head. "But uh...there's somethin' that we really have to do right now, and Enricho will explain it." She said, putting extra emphasis on the explain part as a warning to leave the part about where she was from out of it.

Ossiana's ears perked, and a warm, small smile then graced her lips, her arms wrapping around her stomach again. But she didn't say anything in response, she only gave a nod, turning to Enricho. "The note...what happened?"

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes when she had kissed his nose and kissed her lips lustfully. "Don't worry, it's still me. I had to make a transition. I guess I can't go much further while keeping my divinity suppressed, but I can't risk using it either--" A shadow loomed over them and he pulled Helga close to him as he moved out of the way of one the foul creature's steps. "They're heading towards the Descend, the only way to the fourth circle. That's where the Warden is."
Enricho: (Once he heard the emphasis in Oa's voice, he tried to think of a way to change things) Well, Ossiana. You see, there was something that needed to be done. You see.... This here is.... Her name is Oa, and she is... A hunter from her own country. She needed the help of another hunter in the area, and I guess she found me. I left the note there to let you know that we'd be back soon, because... Well, what we are dealing with, right now.... Is big.... bigger than you can imagine, Oss. That's why I didn't want you to get involved with it, and that's why I'd have a much easier time telling you when I returned. I had no intentions of leaving, at least not forever. I was going to make it a promise that I would return as soon as the job was done (He turned to Oa, hoping that this would suffice and satisfy Ossiana's curiosity)