Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10301-10350 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Yeah. I still owe a few of those guys a deserved ass-kicking. They're lucky I had other things on my mind at the time. (He looked over at the bathing water, assuming that it was it. The more he looked at it, the more satisfying it appeared to be)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
“And what exactly is marriage going to resolve? What does it solve? It's just some stupid “ritual” made by humans to mean something. It doesn’t solve anything, especially not the problems that came before it. It’s not just “oh marry me” then poof, everything’s fine. I should know! You know, because I TRIED ALREADY.”

“And you started it...all I wanted was some peace in the kitchen.” He mumbled some again himself.
~

“I could always go find them and skewer their faces to death.” Ossiana suggested with a blink, her tone between flat and serious. When she saw him looking towards the water, her tail removed him from her back and sat him down. “Well go on. The water’s fine.”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked at the water, and then back at her) You're going to be right there while I bathe?
last edited 1年以上前
“N-no!” Ossiana looked away. She rolled her eyes, but blushed some. “I-it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before already!” She covered her eyes. “But if it makes you comfortable then there, I won’t look.” And despite her saying this, she peeped from between her fingers a little.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga rolled her eyes and got the materials herself. She gripped the paper in one hand and the pen in the other. She took a seat for a moment before speaking again. "What... What do you want to promise each other? I'll go first. 1. No running away." she scribbled what she said on the small piece of paper. "Your turn."
Enricho: Alright. If you say so (With that said, he began to strip himself of his clothing and set it to the side. He stepped into the water, the water stopping just above his pelvis as he began to clean himself of the sand and muck, running the soap across his slightly muscular body and his black rugged hair)
last edited 1年以上前
“Who’s that suppose to be directed towards, me or yourself?” Wiezen muttered sarcastically while gathering more ingredients from his shelf. “I’m not doing it Quartz. It’s not going to solve anything.”

~

Ossiana’s face flushed in a deep orange as she watched him, unable to stop herself from licking her lips a little. “Oh...my gods...Slweet Heus!” She mumbled to herself before turning away. “I-I’ll go get you something to dry off with!” She said suddenly and began to move around her nest, trying her best not to look over at him.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Both." Helga confirmed. "Our promises are for the both of us. Now please... Your turn. Something you want to change. I'll write it down." The point of the pen was still on the paper. "Speak thine thoughts."
Enricho: Alright. Thank you, Oss. (He allowed the water to clean him, as well as calm his nerves as he rested himself in it, continuing to clean himself off, the sand coming off of him in parts)
“I find it very ironic that you want to do this now or all times. And you’re still not listening. Ever notice how every promise we’ve made breaks? Yeah, so have I.” He didn’t give her much of a chance to answer for herself. “I’m not doing it. The only thoughts I have to on my mind right now is finding the rest of these stupid ingredients and I damn sure won’t find them anywhere around here.”

~

Ossiana looked around her nest for anything she could find, especially when she realized that she usually didn’t have to even worry about doing so she to the fact that she usually dried him herself after their baths.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He remained silent as he continued to clean himself off, as he took a handful of water and poured it down his body, letting it run down his face and then down his body)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Truly the sexiest male bathing XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yes, even dat boi 1年以上前
Oh my 1年以上前
“Must...resist...the urge to hump..” Ossiana wheezed to herself quietly through clenched teeth, her pincers opening and snapping closed gentle as she continued around her nest until she just decided to rip some of the blanket on her bed away completely to substitute.
STOP RESISTING! I may not be a cop and she may not be a black man who is cooperating, but she needs to STOP RESISTING XD 1年以上前
I can’t even XD 1年以上前
I still can't believe it didn't happen on page 1 of this RP 1年以上前
Enricho: (His head looked back over, the water only barely covering his lower half) Did you say something, Ossiana?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"#2: Listen to each other." Helga said as she scribbled it down.

"If thou wishes for my ingredients you and I both know my house is filled with all kinds of exotic ones." She thought for a moment before writing. "How about... Sex at least once every two days? Six times a week?" She questioned to put on the card. "Or everyday." The nymph snickered jokingly, even though deep down, she was serious..

"The promises we made before we did not follow. But these we can." She said, standing up and walking toward him. She dragged him to the table and forced him to sit down. "Now please. I know all other times we have both ignored each other's wishes. But I want you to tell me now."

Helga went to take a seat across from him, her curvy hips swaying side to side. The green tint in her body only accentuated her behind and any glorious feature of her. She finally took a seat, the note and pen still in her hands.

"Look at me, Wiezen." The nymph said, tilting his head toward her with her claw. Her short locks that seemed to be the perfect length to be tugged on bounced in a curly manner from her scalp, a stubborn one hanging loose in front of her cheek. The shortness of her hair allowed more of her perfectly-pointed ears to be revealed, as well as leaving more exposed her neck and cleavage. The slits in her golden eyes softened as they came in contact with Wiezen's. And then she spoke again, brief moments of her fangs and blue tongue being revealed as she spoke. "Talk to me. And look at me as you do so. Look into my eyes so deeply that you let whatever words spill from thine mouth. And talk to me."
last edited 1年以上前
“Y-yeah but shut up cause it wasn’t meant for you to hear!” Ossiana covered her eyes again as she approached the water and threw the removed section of sheet at his face with her tail.

~

Wiezen let out a long winded groan, brushing her hand away and leaning his head back, covering his face for a brief moment before sitting up straight and staring her in the eye for a few seconds with an unamused expression. “See? Nothing. So are we done now here or what? Yeah? Moving on then.” He stood up from the chair, a sheet of paper appearing in his hand. “Most of these ingredients that are needed are definitely something you don’t have. And a piece of a demon child’s heart is one of them. Then a stupid phoenix feather...well, you’ll probably have that. I don’t do well with 24/7 cooking birds.” But then he cringed slightly. “A griffin feather dipped in the blood of the individual going. Well, I’ve got that.” He continued reading down the rest of the list in silence for a second or so.
last edited 1年以上前
Stupid sexy Hunter! 1年以上前
Enricho: (He pulled the towel off his face and set it aside) Oh, sorry. Guess I should have warned you that I would be alluring to you (He gave a joking chuckle as he continued to bathe himself)
“I should allure that ghquza loewn” Ossiana muttered, turning away and crossing her arms as the orange blush on her cheeks darkened a little. She then shook her head. No! Snap out of it, it’s only been a day! Or...three maybe.., she told herself in her head. B-but I waaant iiiiit!!—NO OSSIANA!
She bit her lip for a moment before growling, which led into a groan. “Will you hurry up and bathe human!!”
last edited 1年以上前
I don't even know what she said, but it sure sounded sexual XD 1年以上前
Very XD It was very sexual 1年以上前
I can imagine XD 1年以上前
Enricho: Sorry, Oss, but getting sand out is hard. That, plus it's just very relaxing. I could sit in here all day. But, I'll try to hurry. I know how badly you can't stop staring (Gave another joking chuckle, letting her know that he wasn't serious, as he was now speeding up his bath)
“It’s not my fault and who’s staring? I’m not staring! I’m doing the furthest thing away from staring!” Ossiana said in a babble. She puffed her cheeks and mumbled to herself, turning her head to sneak another peek but stopping herself from doing so.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright, alright. I understand (Finally finished with his bath, he stepped out of the water, with the towel wrapped around his waist, as he stretched his neck to the side, giving a light moan as he stepped out) There, all done
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears lowered in disbelief as she stared at the paper she held in her hands. "Wiezen... Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want to marry me. That you don't want me in your life anymore. That all my hopes are just delusions. Tell me, and I'll finally let you go." The nymph spoke softly. "Tell me that... I'm not your Helga anymore."
last edited 1年以上前
“You better understand.” Ossiana had mumbled, her ears peeking at the sound of slushing water. She slowly turned around when Enricho stated that he was done. “Better now?”

~

The paper that Wiezen held in his hands crinkled some at Helga’s words, but he didn’t say anything at first. But he didn’t turn back around to look at her either. “Marriage won’t accomplish anything, and we’ve both seen that already. You’re putting too much faith in the wrong thing, that’s for certain.” And then he finally turned to face her. “How long...do you expect this to last. You and I. This same conversation over and over. And for what? Wanting some time to myself that doesn’t involve being around people or having to deal with shit like this again? Not wanting to be around you or anyone else every second of the day? It doesn’t matter what I say or what I do, Quartz. Because everything I ask for ends up being a massive waste of time, a massive disappointment, and another reason for you to throw yourself on the ground and say that I either don’t want to be here or don’t love you. Like I don’t try to put the same effort into things as you do. There’s never a “enough” for you. I can’t even SHIT, without letting you be there to watch or eavesdrop because then it’s just another “assault” or a big problem. And I’m tired of you saying that I hide things from you when that’s one of the many things you’ve done up until now. From the day we met. The hunter. Kissing Flynn. The pregnancy. The fact that you basically live off of sex. Having a living stuffed bear prepared to smash a lamp over my head. The list...goes on. So you want me to talk? Then fine. I was a child once and the privilege to be one was snatched away, forcing me to grow up faster than I should have and become the walking pile of waste that stands before you now without a hope in a world or a shelter for my trust in people whether it be witches, nymphs, therians, onis or whatever the hell else. I’ve been beaten down by love and the very life that I’ve tried to seek enjoyment from until I grew to despise it and everything within it with a passion that burns brighter than the depths of hell fire. I have six children in which I risk my life and attempt to live for, 3 of them literally every day since their birth, and if that’s not enough from anyone else’s perspective then so be it. Fuck’em. Because Rosemary, Jacob, Emma, Weiss; neither of them have my blood running through their veins but I’d still risk everything for them.”

He paused for a moment, pulling the chair from the table with magic and taking a seat stiffly. “I don’t hate my children. I hate the responsibility when everything I do seems to be in vain. And I’m sick of being reminded that they’re there when they’re one of the only reasons I can find to live. I’ve died so many times that I’ve grown to be borderline apathetic. I’ve had to watch my friends and family die. I barely trust anyone, yet am surrounded by nothing but people who have proven why my trust is rare nowadays. The only other person like me smited me three times and wanted to kill my children and you. Both women that I’ve loved dearly have stabbed me in the back. The hunter that I was so willing to help had sex with the woman I loved and I had to sit there in a fucking makeshift Holle and watch. I love you, I truly do but fuck you for that. That will never change. Meanwhile, I’m made out to be this person who’s never lifted a damn finger to contribute to anything good. Which is why empathy has become foreign for me. After all, who exactly tried to empathize with a celestial who despises being celestial? And even before then. Everyone wants so damn much from me but has not a damn to give ABOUT me. Ironic.” The entire time he spoke, he spoke dully. “And that’s not even taking into consideration the things I’ve done and endured in order to allow someone else to smile and carry on with their lives.”

He ran his fingers through his hair. “I’ve fought with insanity until I now question what sanity even is anymore and honestly I’ve been coming around to just not caring. There. There’s your “talk”. On a silver goddamn platter with my guts on top and a golden damn fork stabbed through them with a sprinkle of salt and a gift basket from yours truly. Happy now?” He stood up from the chair and went back to his shelf of ingredients to gather the more simple ones that were needed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yes, much. Thank you again for letting me use the bath. (With that said, he started to dust off his clothes of any sand and dirt, whipping it off until they looked somewhat clean. Once they were, he began to dress himself, until he was fully clothed) There, you can look without peeking now (Once again, he chuckled)
“I wasn’t peeping you...you pervert!” Ossiana declared, even though this was obviously untrue. She mumbled to herself some. “You’re welcome...didn’t have to thank me for letting you get clean.” She said, looking away a little. “D-do you want anything to eat? I have a few things hanging that I could cook up if you want.”
Enricho: (He gave a joking grin) Okay, I'm the pervert, Oss. And maybe I didn't have to, but I'm going to anyway. Because you're worth the thanks, Oss (He gave her a smile and a nod) And I am a little hungry. I only ate three spoonfuls of soup

(The mysterious lizard held on tightly to the flying creature that Bonnus was riding on, it's eyes darting back and forth as it was latched on to the beast)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The nymph before him trembled very lightly, but didn't dare say a word as Wiezen spoke. She just sat there, her eyes never leaving him. The paper she held wrinkled as she folded it quietly, Her golden eyes teared, and at the last of his words, tears fell down her green cheeks. Unlike other times, she didn't force a smile or even attempt one. She let silence fill the room a little after he spoke, nodding lightly. "You're right. ...Thank you for opening up. I now know the answer." She said bluntly, standing up and leaving the folded paper of broken promises on the table. "I'm... sorry...." She whispered. "I-I'll go... retrieve the other ingredients." The crying nymph said, wiping her tears with her sleeves. "W-What was it again? Griffin quill, goblin eye, phoenix f-feathers, a-and?"
last edited 1年以上前
As soon as he had told her that he only had eaten three spoonfuls of soup, Ossiana’s tail smacked him in the back of the head with a casual swipe. Which was actually a little hard. “What did I tell you about that?! And you come here talking about worrying about me surviving, are you serious!?”

~

“Oh my—SEE!!” Wiezen let out a growl of frustration. “Know what, here damn it!” He snapped his fingers, the chocolate and flowers that he had taken the time to get dropping onto the table. “I KNEW there were only going to be certain things you took out of this and I STILL fell for it! Screw this, I’m getting the ingredients myself,” The door to the mobile hut opened up as he summoned his spell book and grabbed another one from the shelf before heading outside. He didn’t see Weiss, but he knew that he was close by. “WEISS, I’M GOING NOW GO HOME!”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He rubbed the back of his head, groaning a little) Yeah, I know. Sorry about that
“No! Naaah! There’s not gonna be just a “yeah I know sorry” this time.” Ossiana snapped at him, grabbing him by the collar as she leaned down to his height. “Every time you’ve said that to me you’ve went right back to doing the same thing. No more of it..please. You need to start eating properly, human. Promise me you will.”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Okay, okay. I promise that I'll take care of myself more. Is that better?
Ossiana squinted at him for a few seconds, her tail swishing behind her silently. “Mmm...I guess that’ll be good enough from you. And you better keep this promise!”
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"You misunderstand me." Helga was already behind Wiezen, gripping his arm. “No. I said I understood you. I listened. And I’ll learn.” She nodded at him. “You spoke and I heard.” She finally released her grasp on him. “I can get those ingredients quickly, and it’ll be easier cos I have them all in one spot. Stay here.” But then she paused. "I'm crying because I heard. I... I finally heard you. That was all I wanted. Thank you for sharing that, Wiezen."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave her a nod) Of course. You have my word, Oss.
Wiezen paused for a moment himself after she had spoke, his head turning for him to glance back at her. He was silent this time, a relief of the same nature washing over him. He did feel...different than before now, though he couldn’t tell if it were a good or bad thing. But different nonetheless, the relief. He looked away from her when he spoke. “You’re welcome you crybaby.” But his words held no menace or harm to them. “And if you’re going, then...then be safe. Get enough quills for two.”

~

Ossiana couldn’t help but to smile some. “Alright, then let’s go get some food then! I’m kinda hungry myself.”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Of course. Lead the way, Ossiana (He gives her another smile and a nod as he allowed her to go first)

(The lizard kept an eye on the ground, as the creature kept moving)
Come on, COLA, I wanna ruin everything! XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
yOu haD iT pLaNnEd sInCe tHe bEgInNiNg 1年以上前
Perhaps. Maybe. I suppose. Eeeeh, not quite sure. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't respond to any of the words he said, not even smiling at them. She just nodded. "Thank you for the gifts." She said in a straightforward manner. "And of course, letting me know how you feel. Now... What were the other ingredients?"
“A piece of the heart of a demon child‘s heart, a pixie’s head, and a werewolf’s fang.” Wiezen answered, staring over at his cabin. “There are three more ingredients but I’ll have to get two of them myself because both are something you don’t have access to. The last one we already have.”

~

Ossiana put him on the back of her scorpion half like she had done last time before jumping up and onto the wall and climbed up into the tunnel that had led them to the nest. She started off in the opposite direction that they had came in.
Enricho: (He made sure to hold on as she carried him up the walls, hopping he wasn't grabbing anything he wasn't supposed to)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga gave a simple nod, wiping away the tears from her eyes. She curled her short locks behind her ears, them dropping back in front of her face since they were so short. "Perfect t-then..." She mumbled quietly. "I'll.. Be back..." She turned the other way and exited the cabin hopping tree on tree rather quickly in the direction to her cabin.
Ossiana continues her way through the tunnel until suddenly she came to a stop, her hand going to her head. The armor of her skin rose into a stand slightly, spiking. And then she began to sway from left to right, falling against the tunnel wall. “E-Enricho, leav—“ She didn’t have enough time to finish her slurring words before collapsing to the ground completely.

~

Wiezen didn’t turn to watch her leave, only kept a sense on her presence as it got further and further away. His attention turned to Weiss when he heard a tree near the cabin shuffle.

Weiss only stared at his feet after he hopped down from his tree from keeping “lookout” for anything. “Dad...something’s—never mind...” He looked up at him. “So...so now what?”

“You go home and let the parents handle this.” Wiezen said, placing his hand on his shoulder. “You know what to do.” These were his last words to the child before teleporting away from the hut. He turned and disappeared into the hut, the door closing behind him before he himself disappeared.

~

Bonnus guided theatre flying lizard through the air, her cloak oddly not budging in even the slightest against the wind that blew passed them. A strange but unseen aura had began to seep out of her along the way, her hood remaining over her head.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
After a few minutes, Helga seemed to speed up the pace of her jumping, dodging branches skillfully and climbing to the very top of a familiar one. The soft breeze hit her short locks softly as her teary eyes stared down at her own cabin. She sniffed some, crawling down the trunk like a squirrel would before getting back on her feet. And as soon as she took a step into her cabin, the small nymph bursted in tears, sliding onto the floor as she did so. She could feel her already shattered heart burst into smaller pieces, sobbing in agony and punching the floor out of agitation. Her hurt eyes made contact with Zealia who stood there, hiding behind the wall. She quickly ran out of her mother's sight. Helga sniffed and rubbed away the tears, getting back up. She then noticed her clone unconscious on the floor. Sighing, the nymph forced herself to revert back to her witch form, mostly because the future journey would require a lot of her strength. Helga immediately started coughing and sneezing when she transformed, dealing with it by drinking some herbal medicine.

As she proceeded to gather the ingredients, her eyes came upon the apron that was in the making for Wiezen. It was almost complete, but Helga's ears lowered some when she thought back to the other three black aprons she saw at Wiezen's house. She held the blue apron in her hand before sighing, tossing it in the trash bag. He wouldn't want it.

Along with the ingredients, she also took a few coins with her to pay back Wiezen for wasting his time on her with flowers and chocolates. The witch teleported the pouch of money into Wiezen's hut, then gave quick kisses to each of her children and burned the note she left on the fridge to ashes. Helga tidied up herself a little, hiding the bags under her eyes with concealer and her puffiness of crying with mascara. Since all her warm clothing had been destroyed, she tossed over a thin cloak for now. She checked twice if she had everything she needed, before her stomach suddenly growled. Her tired eyes stared down at it, then to the fridge. She groaned a little, shaking her head and returning to business.
Enricho: (Before he could tell her anything, she was already on the ground, confusion and a sense of dread came over him as he looked at her. He simply just got off her back and observed the cave with his eyes)

(The lizard remained still, as it's eyes gazed at the ground below, waiting for the arrival to the Capital)
last edited 1年以上前
Weiss reappeared in his room, blinking in confusion as he looked around until he realized that he had been sent home. Again. His eyes filled with anger as he wasn't able to understand why he was being treated as if he weren't able to help. And the fact that this had been HIS mission to began with only infuriated him more. There hadn't been any purpose of him even asking for their help if that was the case! He understood that they were parents and blah blah blah, but he had already been there! Sure, going back was the last thing that he wanted to do or even think about in the slightest, but he had to. He made that oath to himself and swore on it. Not only that, but in the back of his mind he knew that he wouldn't be able to look "cool" if he didn't go himself and let someone else do what he was supposed to do. But then his father's last few words struck his mind.

You know what to do.

Weiss furrowed his eyebrow before slowly looking over at the shoulder that Wiezen had placed his hand on, only to fine that a small slip of folded paper was sticking to it. He took it and unfolded it quickly to find that it was blank...at first. And then one letter appeared. And then many. They were instructions--no, INGREDIENTS! The anger that he felt seemed to flush out of him instantly, and he facepalmed, unable to stop the grin that had begun to come across his face.

~

There was a whistle from further down the tunnel, and as Ossiana laid there unconscious, a figure could be seen making their way towards them.
Enricho: (He grabbed hold of his sword, holding it tightly in his hands, as he looked at the figure stepping closer, the whistling bringing a cold shiver through his body) Who's there? Answer me!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga tossed the bag of ingredients in her back, curling a single strand of her short hair behind her ear. She made sure she had everything before locking the ingredients back into their cabinet with a single code. And then she sneezed suddenly, exiting her cabin and closing the door. She sniffled some before speaking to Wiezen through telepathy. Instead of singing his name or saying a joke, she asked a straightforward question. "Where do I meet thee? I have everything ready."
As the figure approached, more began to be revealed about its appearance. It was indeed a woman. They wore some form of western cowboy hat that sat upon her chin length wavy brown hair, and a hunter's trench coat with what looked like several sleeves were draped over her shoulders, six to be exact. There was some sort of bulge sticking out slightly from the back of her coat. All of the sleeves were occupied by arms, one of the ones on the right being metallic as the actual one had been replaced. She wore a ashy red shirt under her coat, and her exposed stomach were marked with deep scars, as were her hands and forearms. Pistol straps hugged the thighs of her brown pants, the golden buckle on them gleaming and in the center of it was the symbol of a scorpion. Her boots were sort of tattered but still in well enough condition. She came to a stop a few feet away, her expression one that was not amused in the least.

~

"Eat something first. You're going to need it." Wiezen's voice answered after almost two minutes, ignoring the question all together at first. "We'll meet---SHIT, give me a minute." The connection severed between their minds suddenly, leaving only silence to remain as an answer.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Your coat. Are you a hunter, by any chance? What are you doing here out in the middle of this wasteland? (He slightly lowered his sword, but kept a hold of it as he stared at the mysterious person)
The woman stared at Enricho for a long time in silence after that, looking him over before she finally spoke suddenly, her voice just lightly scratchy. "So you're him huh...I thought you'd be taller." She said, disregarding his questions as if he hadn't asked them at all. She stood at a height that was just two inches shorter of his. And then she spoke again, only answering his second question. "But this "wasteland" is my home. Or..will be, anyways."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He turned his head slightly in confusion, not sure what to make of the strange woman) You're home? Wait, who are you exactly? And what do you mean by your statement? Do you know who I am or something?
The bulge at the back of her coat shifted slightly as the woman gave a sniff, sneering some afterwards. "Yeah, I guess you could say that I know who you are. But who I am doesn't matter in the least right now. Because if I tell you then I'll have to kill you. Which would be bad for me, and bad for her," She nodded towards the unconscious Ossiana. "And also bad for you. But what DOES matter is that me and you are finna have one sweet ass serious fucking talk." In a sudden movement, the bulge behind her shifted again before the thick tail of a scorpion slipped from behind her cloak, the point of it's stinger gleaming some as it met the light.

((Visuals.))
last edited 1年以上前
 The bulge at the back of her コート shifted slightly as the woman gave a sniff, sneering some afterward