Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM
save

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10051-10100 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She crossed her arms, now a look of concern appearing on her face) You asked if we wanted anything to drink

Enricho: It kinda reminds me of human politics and religious groups in a sense. It's equally as grotesque (He kept his eyes forward, only the sounds of the creatures catching his senses, but refused to look at them any longer)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"...Right, right!" Celie corrected herself. "Water cummin' riggghhht up!" She said, suddenly remembering their answer. She exited their room. But on her way, she bumped into her son. Flynn's eye stared directly at the short woman, having to tilt his head downward to do so.

"Moomm... You shouldn't be out of bed..." Flynn mumbled a little. "We've talked about this before."

"We have?" Celie asked. "Pardon, but I thought I already paid da gardener. Ya'll did a very nice job on the bushes! You can go now!"

Flynn's shoulders drooped a little, a frown appearing onto his face. She watched his mother stay there a bit in thought about what she was going to do next. She had forgotten. "Ahhh yes!" She said suddenly, "Ah'm runnin' late for a meetin' in the hospital!"

Flynn groaned. "No, no you're not."
Franziska: (She poked her head out from the door to check on the two) Hey, is everything alright out here?
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
“Hm...that’s a rather interesting perspective on the subject.” Lilith looked up as she heard a few of the weak tree limbs snapping. “Oh my, it looks as if they’ve become intrigued by the smell of blood as well. Either that, or they’re just awakening for the night.” She grabbed Enricho’s hand and began to pull him along a bit quicker as she caught the scent that they were tracking growing in potency. She whispered the spell from before and they disappeared from the sight, reappearing in the area that Ossiana had been cooking the crocodiles.
Enricho: (He did his best to catch up with her before they were teleported again. His head moved around the area to get a better understanding of the location) Where are we now?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Yeah, everything is fine." Flynn replied dully. He looked back at his mother. "Mom, come on, I'm going to get you in bed."

Celie stood there for a long moment, twisting and turning the bracelet on her wrist. She blinked when she heard the man speak to her. "...Are ya'll my doctor?" She suddenly asked.

"No... I'm not your doctor." He answered tediously.

A long moment of silence passed, the brown eyes of the mother wavering as they interlocked with her son, but her expression remained calm yet... confused. "W-What's your name?"

"...It's me mom, Flynn."

"....Oh, yeah. That's right. Flynn. Flynn...." She whispered, trying to locate any memory of that name from the back of her head. "Flynn..." She said again.

“We’re here.” Lilith gave a brief and simple answer, releasing his hand from her grasp. “And it seems that a few scavengers have already made their mark. But no worries, I’m quite sure that something within this vicinity has the clue I need.”
Franziska: (She turned her head in confusion) Flynn, are you sure everything is okay?

Enricho: (He looked around, hoping that they would find her soon. He kept an eye on the area as Lilith began her work)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Y-Yes... I'm sure..."

"Flynn..." She said yet again. "Ya... Ya grew up." She said, her eyes widening in shock.

"Yup..." He said again. "I'm taking you to bed now." He said before grabbing onto his mom's hand and guiding her to her room.
Franziska: (She looked back as Flynn and Celie walked to her room. She didn't say anything about it, before she closed the door)
Ophelia:(She placed her hands on her hips as she gave a slow shake of her head) I never would have guessed something was wrong here
Franziska: Yeah. I never would've guessed either
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Whaaaat? But ah gotta git goin' if ah wanna attend the funeral! Pa's not gonna like it when he finds out ah didn't go to his damn funeral!" But when she received no answer from Flynn, she finally kept quiet.

The alchemist opened the door to another room and guided his mother to her bed, pouring a two pills onto the nightstand and a glass of water for her to take. He ironically tucked his own mother in who was still confused as to what was happening. "W-Wait! -Ahmma be late pickin' up my children from school!" The mother shrieked.

"No mom. All you're kids are grown now." He reminded her, bringing her a book to read.
Franziska: (She stood at the door, her head hanging down, as she thought about all the stress Flynn was going through at the moment)
Ophelia: Look, there's nothing we can do about it. I suggest we just go to bed and deal with it in the morning, Franziska (With that, she climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Only silence covered the room as Flynn flipped through the pages to find a recent chapter she had been reading. But then his ears suddenly perked when he heard his mother ask another question.

"Who... Who are ya?" She raised her head at her own son.

Flynn gulped, his nails digging into his palms. "It's me, mom. Flynn. Take... Take your pills. I'll take care of the rest of dinner." He said quietly, slamming the book shut and tossing it onto the bed. "Good night."

"M-Make sure that those files get emitted to the hospital! I need to be there first thing in the morn--"

Her voice was cut off as soon as Flynn shut the door, walking back out.
(As soon as Flynn closed the door, Franziska stood outside the door, as if waiting for him)
Franziska: Hi, Flynn
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn inhaled deeply, exhaling and trying his best of an effort to smile. "Hello, Franny. Do you need something?"
Franziska: (She didn't speak a word. Not one. She only wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight but caring hug) Flynn, you're stressed! You've been so for so long. I'm worried about you.
Lilith levitated a tree branch over and into her hand and setting it ablaze. She passed it over to the Enricho. “Be a gentleman and hold this for me if thee would please.”
Enricho: Yeah, of course (He took hold of the branch, keeping an eye on the fire that carried it)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't reply after a couple seconds, the tightness she held him in not even bothering him anymore. "I'm not stressed, I'm just tired." She suddenly and unexpectedly picked Franziska up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He didn't say much, he just carried her into the room he was going to sleep in.
Franziska: Well, you worry me anyway, Flynn (As he lifted her off the ground, she kept her legs wrapped around him. She couldn't help but mess with his hair) And I want to do what I can to help you
“You have my thanks.” Lilith eyed the ground where the rocks had been set into formation from the fire that had once burned there. She knelt down and muttered something to herself before speaking to Enricho. “What is this woman of thys like anyhow? From what thee have told me thus far, she sounds like a lovely woman.”
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn rolled his eyes when his hair was being messed with, but he didn't reply back to what she said. He finally settled Franziska on the right side of the bed, dropping the blanket over her. He then yawned and went to his side, blowing out the candles and crawling a little besides her. "All i want to do is... sleep." The alchemist said. "Good night." He faced the opposite direction.
Enricho: (He nodded before answering her) She is. She's an amazing woman. She's kind, and beautiful, and incredibly loyal. I'm lucky to have met her. Which is why I'm so stupid to have betrayed her like that

Franziska: (She continued to mess with his hair, before being placed on the bed. She turned to Flynn as he was beginning to take a rest, and gave a light sigh) Oh. Okay. Well.... Goodnight Flynn..... (She rolled over to his side, placing her arm around him, and pulling him towards her in an affectionate manner)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't say anything about the manner, but he didn't complain either. He simply exhaled a soft breath, pressing his cheek against the clean pillow and letting out a very quiet snore. Eventually he rolled over and brought Franziska close to him, spooning her for the night.

Meanwhile, back at the nymph's house, all the beings that lived there were asleep – well, except Helga. She woke up early to greet the first ray of sun that beamed through her window. She had already readied herself, dressed in a plain brown dress that shaped her curvaceous body. There wasn't really much she could do to style her short hair, but she brushed out the knots and did her best in some sort of hairstyle. She adorned her head with a thin flower crown and threw on a cloak for warmth for it was still chilly inside. Helga skipped breakfast, hopping her way down the stairs with her bare feet.

A new fridge.
Flour.
Honey.
Sugar.
Veggies
Sweets.
Another couch.
More eggs
Some bread
Oranges
Apples
Cookies
Candles
Pasta
Beans
Rice.

The witch repeated the list to herself, grabbing the empty basket she used as a shopping cart.
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So are あなた done using Flynn and Franziska for now? 1年以上前
Assuming COLA allows it XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Wind gets it. Wind has my thanks XD 1年以上前
“Thou are not the only one who thinks that. In fact, I agree in full.” Lilith replied. “This is why both thou and I are here. To make up for thee stupidity. Just out of curiosity, what were her final words to the?”
Enricho: I told her to be safe, and I could have sworn I heard her say, "You too". That was the last thing she said

Franziska: (She gave a small smile as Flynn wrapped his arms around her. It made her feel safe, almost likes things would be alright. But as his eye was closed and she was close to his face, she couldn't help but place a kiss on his nose)
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith chuckled and shook her head. “That woman truly loved thee with all of her heart...not to bare any sort of hatred towards thee after something like that takes true strength.”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I don't understand why, though. What I did was terrible. Do you think that I deserve to be reunited with her?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Aaaaalright... So – first the market for food. Then the store for the new couch and fridge." She told herself, counting the coins in her pocket before exiting the cottage. She had left a little note on the counter for her children in case they were to wake up, but she was still unaware of the location of her sister, or the hunter.

"Never thought my sister would be one for hunters." She mumbled, curling a lock of her hair. She made her way down the path that led to the city, rubbing her hands against each other for some warmth.
“An honest answer from I to thee, I have two perspectives. My first is no, I do not think you deserve to be reunited with her from a standpoint of morality. However, my second is from the standpoint of experience and life in general. We all make mistakes whether we’re human or not. Life is a strange thing, and whether or not thou should be reunited is dependent on fate and lessons to be learned. I do not think thee deserves to be reunited until thou has made his efforts in learning and reuniting with her thyself.” Lilith answered. “And with that, I am glad to have the opportunity to assist thee.”

~

Meanwhile in town, Wiezen has taken on his more human appearance as he did a bit of window shopping for the early morning. He hadn’t even been to sleep at all and had spent the entire night situating things to his favor. His mobile hut was only just outside of town, well hidden in a cloak of magic until he would return. He still wore his sheep pajamas too, along with the warm slippers that went with them. He had grown to not care how he was viewed for what he wore in public, for he was comfortable within his clothing. And as long as that was so, he was good.

At the moment he was on break from constructing his cabin, and instead was preparing for something else for the day. He stopped by one of the up and early florist shops and bought a bundle of roses and chocolates by the dozens while he was out, and then went on to gathering a few supplies for later on.
Enricho: (He listened to her every words, a little confused as to why she wanted to help him, but gave another one of his shrugs) I guess you're right. Well then, I hope we find her soon
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't even notice the small pebbles stuck to her feet as she walked through the familiar path. She repeated the list to herself over and over again, skipping along the road until she eventually arrived to the town. The stores were just being opened, and people were setting up their tents in the outdoor markets. The nymph thought it was best to come early. The sooner she left, the sooner she could return to her family.

Her pointy ears had been cloaked to make them appear more human-like, and she made small changes to her face, for her face could not be compared to any other woman's. She even made a few more freckles appear on her faint skin, yet her ethereal beauty outshone others.

Bowing her head slightly, the cloaked witch said hello to those who passed by her. She walked through the almost-empty streets, helping a few elder ladies set up their tents to sell the freshly picked fruit. Various delicious scents filled her nose as more stands were set up, making her stomach growl. But she focused on what was important – her children and the foods they needed.

She began to place a few apples into her basket, eyeing the fruit stand for a while as she debated what else to get. Tossing in some mandarins, peaches, plums, and kiwi, she finally came to a decision on buying six mangos. She figured she could make a fruit bowl some time soon. Helga paid the total and thanked the woman, going to a secluded area only to make all the fruit she had in her basket disappear and reappear back in the kitchen. This allowed her to have more space when shopping.
“We will. As soon as I find—ah, just in time!” A strand of hair levitated from where the fire had been burning, a single white sliver that must have fallen off when Ossiana devoured the rest of the crocodile. “This will do perfectly.” She split the long strand of hair in half and tied it around her pinky before holding it out to Enricho. “With this, we should be able to be sent near her location.”

~

Wiezen gathered all of what he had come to town to retrieve fairly quickly, for he had already had most of it in mind before even arriving, which made the use of a list not necessary in his case. A warm, homemade handwoven blanket was one of those things he had come to retrieve for his hit, along with a dark black rug that he would put in front of the door inside of it and a few darts for a dart board. Rather than have most of the things he had just disappear, he carried them.

He was making his way out of town at last but then remembered something he had forgotten to get at the last second. Ingredients, for he had planned on making a shelf for them and gathering a lot of them from scratch.

Enricho: (He turned his head in confusion but shrugged and took hold of it) Alright. I'm sure you know what you're doing
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga grabbed all sorts of veggies and nutritional grains to take back home, and of course, bought a new bottle of honey and plenty of sugar to last the rest of the month… or week. She spent the next few minutes waiting patiently at the counter of a bakery. And when she was told there was no more chocolate because someone else had taken it, her ears drooped more. “Oh…” She sighed in realization that she wouldn’t be able to indulge or treat herself with chocolate. Although they didn’t have what she asked for, she still ended up buying two loaves of bread and freshly made jam. She made her way ou–

“--ACHOOO!” Helga sneezed again, sniffling lightly and rubbing her reddened nose. She thanked the people that blessed her, awkwardly smiling.
last edited 1年以上前
I'm posting this here because shut up! I'm off to the store because I have no choice. I better not find this entire フォーラ flooded with words while I'm gone! 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
eeeeeennnooooppeeee 1年以上前
eeeeeeyeeeeeeeep 1年以上前
Wiezen stopped by one of the morning markets that hadn’t opened yet and awaited the owner, settling his bags to the side and preparing for however long he would have to wait. It was mostly because this was the only place that he could get ingredients of the quality he desired. And on top of that, the guy wasn’t human, so of course he had more than the average shop as well. He sighed.
This was going to set him back by a few minutes...
So to occupy his time, he pulled out his book and began to be read through a few experimental concoctions that he had planned on giving a try. Getting back into magic felt strange to him. He didn’t like it...yet he did at the same time, and his new spark of curiosity wasn’t helping either.

~

“Well of course I do, Helga doth not refer to me as her older sibling for nothing. She’s still a bit...new to things.” Lilith chuckled a bit before casting the spell. “Teleoportae Lokadorus.” They disappeared once more. But when they appeared, she let out a yelp and quickly put up a barrier as a hurricane of sand lashed at them from all directions, a powerful force of hot dry air blowing through the air violently. Lilith blinked in confusion. The ground itself let off steam from the heat that the atmosphere offered, the light of the sun a blaze above them. She cupped her hands together slightly, and a deep n arrow of magic appeared. “Well...she’s here. But the question is where is here?”
Enricho: (His eyes darted around the location, trying his hardest to find out where they were) I don't know. I've never seen such an aggressive environment
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga continued to rub her conjested nose, sneezing afterwards. "Ugh..." She said sickly. "Thou cannot ill assault me!" She told her body. Whatever cold she had was blocking her sense of smell, therefore even with magic users around her, she couldn't smell them. But her attention was soon caught by where she currently was.

“...woaahh…” Helga mumbled, finding herself in the clothing section of the flea market. She stared at the multiple fabrics laid across the tables, her thumb grazing the material, debating which one would be best for an apron. She chose cotton of course, but also went with polyester and told herself she’d create a hybrid between the two. And she chose the color blue for both of them. She set the patches of fabric into her basket, paying the total and thanking the clerk. Now, it was time to get the big items.
“And this heat isn’t exactly favorable weather either. Come come, let us hurry!” Lilith ushered him along as she started to go in the way her that the arrow pointed in.

~

Wiezen sat there and waited for the person he was looking for until boredom swept over him while reading through a few more pages. Usually it didn’t take this long for the arrival of this individual, and he began to debate on whether or not he was coming at all for the morning. By this point he decided that he would just come back later when he had time. Waiting wasn’t on his list of things to do. And with that, he finally headed towards the outside of town, stopping again ironically to by some more comfortable pajamas and then being on his way again.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, and he better be getting her some new fucking night gowns since he ruined all of hers xD 1年以上前
“Helga I killed the kids and I’m shit for it” “Helga, I don’t like my holy form because I killed the kids in it” Come on, he’s even been admitting it HIMSELF XD 1年以上前
And for the longest too! 1年以上前
Enricho: (He kept close to her as she lead the way, using both his hat and his arm to block out the wind from his face. His eyes squinted as he tried to move through the hard wind, but managed to stay behind Lilith, as the heat was slowly getting to him)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Entering the large store, Helga didn’t really want to say she was there to buy and fridge and a couch, mostly because they were big items and they would be forced to carry them aaaall the way into the woods, letting them insinuate who and what Helga was. She wondered if anyone would notice a woman like her carry out a couch with ease, and with one hand. Helga concluded that as soon as she did that, she’d have to face multiple charges of witchcraft. So she decided she would just have to sneak out casually with a fridge and couch.

The witch waited patiently for the people surrounding her to create some distance between her. Eventually, when no one was looking, she quickly placed a hand on the large, red couch, mumbling and spell and suddenly making it disappear from sight, leaving a huge gap in the store. She quickly moved around, smiling awkwardly at people when she headed to the fridge area. The witch did the same thing and teleported one of the large fridges out of sight back into her house. And of course, she paid by leaving the total amount in the two gaps, quickly scurrying out of the store before anyone noti–

"ACHOOOOOOO!!!!" Helga sneezed again, grabbing everyone's attention. She blew her congested nose, smiling sheepishly but eventually making her way out.

She found herself already on the edge of the market where cosmetics and clothing were usually sold. But what most caught her attention was the empty store at the very end of the market. It was a lot with a poorly built, small building that served as a retail store before it was abandoned. And now the store was being sold! Helga looked at the paper that had the contact information, taking a strip from it, then looking back at the empty shop. Her plump lips pursed into a small smile as an idea came to mind, and she visualized it with the lot right in front of her. Helga summoned a single clone of hers when no one was looking, handing her the contact information and ordering her to sign any papers she had to to get that piece of land. The clone bowed before its mistress and followed the address left on the piece of paper. Helga smiled with pride, her ears perking just a little before they drooped again, grabbing her stuff and heading back home.
last edited 1年以上前
After getting himself an alternative black pair of sheep pajamas, yet another thing came to mind and he went to find somewhere he could get some aprons. Ones he wouldn’t have to worry about people ruining. Which made him glad, for he would be able to get a few that were on the more expensive side of things. He eventually found a walk in market that sold kitchenware and he bought one of everything that was in it along with the few aprons that he wanted to purchase. And then he was out and about again, now with many more bags and items than he originally had planned on getting.

His eyes wondered to the sky momentarily to see that the sun had risen fully. He moved hurriedly towards the outside of town to find his hut, the head start for the day giving him plenty of the time that he needed.

~

Lilith was less bothered by the heat, though that didn’t necessarily mean that she liked it either. A rather large sun hat appeared on her head at the snap of a finger, shading her from some of the sun’s brightness. She continued to follow the arrow within her hand, which didn’t waiver from the direction that it pointed in even the slightest.
Enricho: (He kept following behind her, keeping his hand on top of his hat as the wind blew through his coat. He followed closely behind her as to not lose her in the heat) So how far do you think she is in this place? And how is the sun up already. It was just night when we left
last edited 1年以上前
“I think wherever this place is may be further away from Edrain than we may think...” Lilith answered. “But yes, I do believe that she is here somewhere.” She glanced back at him before strengthening the barrier around them some to where the hot air that rushed passed them was lighter and more tolerable. “Does she travel far often?”
Enricho: Now that you mention it, she is able to put in a lot of distance. (He was able to open his eyes more as the wind began to die down)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
It took only a few extra minutes to arrive back in the woods since she was carrying some heavy cargo. She immediately dropped the bags on her porch and wiped her forehead in a pant.Once entering her cottage, she stumbled on the couch for she forgot she made it reappear right in front of the door. Her eyes glanced at the clock, and she was relieved that she arrived just an hour before breakfast. She paused for a moment and went to go get a fresh, cold bottle of water until she remembered that Wiezen took the fridge and everything in it. Good thing she went shopping. Instead, the witch went over to the sink and tilted her head downward to get a sip of what the faucet had to offer. She licked her lips and sighed, walking back into the living room. Without magic, she forced her body against the fridge and pushed it into the kitchen, grunting as she did so. Once she placed it in the position she wanted, she hooked it up and crossed her fingers in hope it would start to cool up and work. And when it did, a loud sigh of relief broke the silence in the air. Her nose sniffled some before she finally began to stock away the groceries.
“Then it seems that we may have quite the journey ahead of us.” Lilith concluded. “There is no telling how far she may have traveled so far within these lands. However, I’m starting to think that perhaps she may have come here to seek refuge. If she is indeed a Scorpio, then this would naturally be an ideal environment for her.”
Enricho: It seems so. Scorpions are very fond of this kind of place, so it isn't too out of the ordinary to believe
“Precisely.” Lilith agreed with a nod. “The likelihood of just any life form surviving within a terrain such as so are fairly slim if I’d say so myself. From these winds to this rather uncomfortable heat, one of the variables are bound to reap a life. And quickly if one weren’t prepared.”
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: If that's the case, I hope the scorpion side of her can manage to survive this more than her human side (A feeling of worry began to take over in his mind) We should find her fast