Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10351-10400 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As soon as her tail came forward from his coat, he held onto his sword more tightly, keeping it held and ready to use) What exactly do you want?
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"The same thing as you do, dumb ass." The woman answered bluntly and in a straightforward manner, her eyes shifting to Ossiana for a moment before her gaze went back to him.
Enricho: (He kept his eyes on her, as he held his sword tightly) Does this mean I can expect you not to just straight kill me right now?
"Like I said, if I were to kill you then that would be bad for me, and bad for her. But I swear to god if you ask one more retarded question, I am probably going to hurt you." The woman said, her tone vaguely irritated, but she still kept her cool calm and collected composure. Much like Enricho would do. "Now, ask somethin' smarter. 'Cause everything so far has been the wrong thing to be askin'."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright (He slowly, but surely, put his sword away, but he kept his eyes locked on her) Why did you come here? Are you here to help Oss?
"Now we're gettin' somewhere. There are two reasons that I'm here, and yeah, one of them revolves around helping Ossiana. Speaking of which, that knock-out pulse seemed to do the trick." The woman picked at her nails with her stinger. "The second reason revolves around you, that kid that's in her stomach, and that fuckin' demon. Which leads back to reason number one."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (The moment she mentioned the demon, she had his full attention) Demon? Do you know something about the monster that tried to kill her?
The woman raised her eyebrow. "What? No you damn dense dunce, you know exactly who hell I'm talkin' about." She crossed her arms. "Demon. Black eyes. Egg Shell. Just in case you haven't got the hint yet: Macross Shire." She said, her ears peeking from under her hair when Ossiana had snarled unconsciously at the sound of the name, though her ears weren't as long nor as pointy as hers.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Oh, what's the damn difference, really (He gave a shrug, before he asked another question) So, why do you want to help Oss?
"Because you're a dumb fuck for ever trusting the word of a demon who's tried to kill you and her." The woman gave another blunt answer. "Ya see, I'm not from around here. Not yet. And you have no idea of just what the hell you've done. Again, not yet, anyways. And you want to know the difference? Remember that thing that came after you and Oss while you were in the gateway? Right before Shire appeared? Yeah, BIG difference."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Word of a demon? Now I don't know what the fu- (Before he could finish, a thought hit him in his head. When Macross told him that she would allow him to leave if he confessed to her, when he allowed her to leave. Those thoughts came back to him immediately) Wait... I think I know what you mean now. You're saying that there's more to it than what she promised? Shit! (He shook his head as he placed his hand on his forehead, pacing back and forth a little)
"Yeeeah, ya see, I don't know if anyone's told ya yet but," She cleared her throat, "THEY'RE NATURAL LIARS. There are few, and I mean very few, that can actually stay true to their word and let me tell ya, that bitch ain't one of'em. And what you did was selfish as shit. Don't get it? Where here's a little insight. She told you that if you let her take your sins, then Ossiana and her child would be fine. But everyone else would suffer still. Who do you think were one of those people?" She pointed at the deep fleshy scar across her stomach. "Take a guess at what this is."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh boy....... Oooooooooohhh boy. I have a bad feeling about that scar XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Oh, あなた don't even feel the half of it XD 1年以上前
XD That's because ya'll are COLAcists 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked at her scar, before turning away from the sight) Shit! I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you. I thought that, as long as Ossiana and ou-.. her child was safe, then maybe, that would've been good enough. I didn't think that something would have happened to another. If I knew... I would have probably killed her myself. Right then and there
The woman's hands clutched into fists. "The trouble you've caused me? THE TROUBLE YOU'VE CAUSED ME?!" She snapped. But then she exhaled. "The trouble she's caused EVERYONE. Including Ossiana. She took a child from me, my child. She killed my husband. And you...you left to do something retarded to fix it and it didn't work." She clenched her teeth for a moment. "Like I said before...I'm not from around here. I told you that who I am didn't matter because I would have to kill you if I told you. But you're going to find out yourself. So here's your fucking hint." One of her hands reached up and removed her hat, her wavy brown hair now resembling a longer version of Enricho's. "That child was your grandchild. That husband of mind was your son-in-law. And where I've come from is chaos."
last edited 1年以上前
I'm ロスト :P 1年以上前
xD Of course あなた are. But here's a hint. Ever heard of the butterlfy effect? 1年以上前
Both XD 1年以上前
Enricho: W-What? (He looked at the ground, in complete and total confusion, before he snapped himself out of it) So let me get this straight. What your saying is, that the child that she murdered, was, in fact, my grandchild. So that would make you my daughter? (He gave a light chuckle before falling to his knees, his laughter turning into a complete broken mutter of miserable groaning. He rubbed his eyes with his hands) What the hell is even going on anymore? (He shook himself, before looking up at the girl) Alright, so is there anything we can do? There must be something that can be done. You can't kill a person who isn't even born yet... right?
"No you damn idiot! That child was someone else's who got drug into this mess! That child was from THIS time," The woman snarled this time when she spoke. She closed the distance between them and yanked him to his feet by the collar of his shirt before slamming him against the tunnel wall. "You know what, before we go any further, you're gonna know somethin'. You wanna know what's going on?! Back where I come from, everything has turned to SHIT! And another thing--" One of her arms pulled back and punched him in the nose. "Mr. Quartz sent his regards. Because if it wasn't for him, or Mrs. Quartz, or everyone else there wouldn't have been enough power or magic to be generated to be able to get me here!" She spoke sharply, a growl melting into her words. "She ate my child, killed my husband and took my damn arm. Mr. and Mrs. Quartz DIED to get me here. Souls were being DEVOURED. The triplets: Eli, Jr, Zeal, they were my friends! We are LITERALLY, in a fucking WAR!" She snarled, her stinger rearing back and striking at its head, but moving out of the way just in the nick of time and stabbing into the wall. She was silent for a while before she took a deep breath.
"So...is there anything we can do? Yeah, there is. The spell that got me here ain't got but four days, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna leave shit as it is after everything that's been sacrificed to get me here go to waste. So here's the deal. We find her. We kill her--I'LL kill her. Your stupid feelings or whatever sort of fucked up affection you still have for her are just gonna get in the way. And hopefully after she's dead then this situation won't exist. But you're gonna help me, you got that?" The manner in which she spoke was more like Ossiana's now, the thin black irises within her eyes staring into his.
last edited 1年以上前
Told あなた Enricho was an idiot. He's only a strong idiot XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
SHES A NYMPH SHES ALWAYS DICKPRESSED BECAUSE OF あなた 1年以上前
XD Can't blame Wiezen for having to stop the fam from being ruthlessly murdered 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked at the ground, not even flinching a bit as her stinger struck the wall next to him,or when he was punched, despite a small drop of blood coming from his left nostril, before he looked up) I can assure you, I have every reason I want to kill her. The only feeling I have for someone such as that is hate. That is not the person I knew before. That person is long since dead. It just talks like her, and that's all. Yeah, I'll help you. I'll do whatever I can to fix this fuck up of mine. I seem to be real good at screwing things up, but I'll be damned if I don't do something about it (He pushed himself off the wall, staring at her, a look of determination over his face)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"I already ate." She lied, sniffing some before furrowing her eyebrows at the abrupt silence. W-Wiezen?" Helga groaned a rolled her eyes a little, leaning against her right hip as she waited for a response.
The determination that had come to Enricho's was almost an identical one to expression that came to the woman's face after he had spoken. She stared at him for a moment before pulling one of the pistols that were strapped to her thigh from their holsters and holding it out to him. They were identical to the ones that he had before, the additional symbol of the Scorpia family marking the chamber. "Then you're gonna need this back. Loaded with bullets crafted from holy energy, pure blessed salt, and the bones of winged demons and one of your ribs."

~

There wasn't another answer from Wiezen for the next 10 minutes that passed by until his voice popped back up in Helga's head. "We meet back at the cabin." He finally said simply, though the connection between them wavered for a moment before steadying. "And bring a wooden spoon with you." He added.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He took the gun in his hand, as he looked over it) Thanks... (His determination suddenly changed to one of concern) Wait, did you say one of "my" ribs? Actually, I'd rather not know how that would work. If we're going to get going, let's get started now. The sooner that creature is whipped off this earth, the better it is for the both of us.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Yours or mine? ...Hellooo?" She scoffed. "Yours it is." The sick witch marched back inside her cottage to retrieve the wooden spoon he asked for. But then her scent caught up to a few... ingredients that weren't in her bag. She squinted lightly before moving a little so that she was in the bottom of the staircase. "IT'S ONLY ONE FINGERNAIL FROM A JINN, NOT TWO!" She shouted with her raspy voice. "CLEAN YOUR ROOM BECAUSE IF I SEE ONCE SPEC OF PIXIE DUST ON THE FLOOR IM CANCELING THE TRIP." Helga finished, crossing her arms for she knew exactly what he was up to. She then exited her cabin again.

T-Transporte isie estamios! She shouted with her raspy voice, the a purple aura surrounding her body before she was swallowed by the light.

~

Helga reappeared inside Wiezen's hut, stumbling a little and holding the urge to throw up. She placed the golden coins on the table besides the flowers and unopened chocolates, and also brought with her a few clothes and pans that belonged to Wiezen which he had forgotten. She even brought his own jar of empty cookies that he had gotten in the past. All his things she organized around the hut, leaving them there so that Wiezen can take care of it later. She then brought out the bag of the necessary ingredients for the spell, and waited patiently on her feet rather than taking a seat in the couch HE stole.
xD He didn't still the damn couch! 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
bet. 1年以上前
.teb 1年以上前
"Couldn't agree more. And what? Don't try to feel all fuckin' odd about the bullets now. After all, you're the one who made them. Now, we gotta get her back to the nest. She'll be up in a couple of hours and I'd rather not be around when she does." The woman said as she went over to Ossiana and knelt down. She glanced back at Enricho. "Turn around and look the other way."

~

There was a bit of a wait, around five minutes before a crash shook the hut a bit.

"I SAID NO! UNTIE ME, RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh come on, it's not even going to take that long! And I thought you were trying to help before!"

"YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND TOOK ME AGAINST MY WILL!! YOU TRICKED ME!"

"Wha--YOU SMITED ME, TRIED TO KILL HELGA, aaaaaaaand THREATENED TO KILL MY KIDS!" Wiezen barged in through the door a minute or so later, carrying a tied up Kelsa under his arm. "And on top of that, you're supposed to be my "guardian" or whatever riight? Well I need this favor and damn it I'm going to take it if I have to!"

"That....that IS RAPE!!" Kelsa snarled, wriggling to try and get away from him.

"WHAT?! Fucking hell, why does everyone keep trying to pin that on me!? AND NO THE HELL IT'S NOT!" Wiezen snarled before using magic to pull the chair from the table and forced her to sit down, the ropes of magic and light that bond her wrapping around the chair to keep her there.

"Stop using magic, you're a THERIAN for crying out loud!" Kelsa snarled back at him before she realized that they weren't the only ones there. "Oh my go---WHY in the GREAT, GREAT FUCK is SHE here?!"

Wiezen let out a long groan. "You haven't listened to a damn thing I've said! Why won't you just shut up and hear me o--"

"Because fuck you, that's why!" Kelsa interrupted. "We were supposed to be pals and stuff and play music and then you PUNCH ME IN THE FACE after I tried to help!"

"You still smited me! How is that helping?!"

"You punched me in the face!"

"You still smited me, THREE FUCKING TIMES!"

"YOU STILL PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!"

Wiezen facepalmed. "Why did I expect this to be as easy as I thought it would be in my mind."
^ This is almost like every Wiezen and Helga argument XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
not disturbing anything?! OH GEEZZZZ BULLSHIIITTT! Why u always gotta lie about stuff and give false hope, hm? 1年以上前
あなた JUST LIED ABOUT WIEZEN NOT APOLOGIZING DON'T あなた EVEN 1年以上前
Enricho: No need to tell me again (He turned the other way, his arms crossed, as he waited for her to finish what she needed to do. As she was, he grabbed hold of a dirty piece of rock and began to write something on a small piece of parchment he had in his pocket.) Oss, I went out. Long story. Be back in a few days, at most.... -Chocho. (He set the note on the wall, in plain sight so she could see, as he continued to wait for the girl to finish)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Is the moon still available?" Helga wondered to herself.

The witch's tired eyes squinted lightly at the tied up piece of Kelp. Oddly, unlike any other time, she didn't really seem to show the slightest bit of interest in her. Or in Wiezen either. She finally decided to just lean against the table for now, watching the scene unfold. The growling of her stomach stopped when she suddenly snickered some, resting her cheek on the palm of her hand. She blew away a strand of her short hair and tilted her head slightly to the left.
"Alright done, back down to the nest we go." The woman spoke for a moment, her mother being carried on her back.

Ossiana's bottom portion had been somehow changed back into the more human version where she now had two legs again, and she laid slumped on the woman's back with her head across her shoulder. Her breathing was steady, signaling that she was alright.

~

Kelsa growled slightly at the sound of Helga snickering, but then smirked, chuckling quietly to herself as something had come to mind.

"Look, all I--" Wiezen had began,only to be immediately interrupted.

"BLAH!" Kelsa looked the other way with a "hmph".

"Oh come on, you--"

"BLAH BLAH!"

"Really?! You've got to be kid--"

"BLAH BLAH ("-ding me, you're--") BLAH BLAH!!"

"--acting real immature, and retar--"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kelsa then stuck her tongue out at him and blew a rasberry before jumping in the chair some, the legs jumping with her until she was turned away from Wiezen completely and giving another "hmph".
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He turned back to see Ossiana's legs were in a normal state again) What the- How did you manage to do that?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga chuckled some more, snorting lightly in the end as she covered her mouth. Her snorts became a little louder until they finally died down. She exhaled deeply, curling her hair behind her ears again since its shortness was stubborn. "Geez, she's like me when you try to talk to me, Wiezen." She said his name normally instead of any cute nicknames. "How annoying am I, huh?" She told herself, tilting her head to the other side now. Her stomach began to growl again before it forcefully came to a stop. The witch shrugged and turned the other way to sort out the ingredients.
The woman grinned a little for the first time. "That's a secret. But since I can't help but have some of your traits, I'll let you know after we kill Shire. For bedroom purposes." She gave him a assuring wink before she headed towards the nest to let Ossiana rest there.

~

"Not helping, MOUREY." Wiezen said in response to Helga's comment through clenched teeth that slowly began to grit, his left eye twitching for a moment as he looked between the two before landing on Kelsa. "Are...you DONE?"

Kelsa glanced back at him for a moment and acted as if she were thinking in silence. "........................blah."

"Oh come on!!" Wiezen exclaimed. "Alright then, WHAT?!"

"I'm not talking to you. Not unless you're in your holy form, and not in that one either. I don't talk much to lessers." Kelsa stated.

"You're in yours too! You know what--" He glowed for a moment and there was a bright flash before he stood before them in his holy form. "There, happy now?" His voice was now much duller than it had been mere seconds ago.

"Hey, you did it though and that's all that matters." Kelsa said, smirking as she turned her chair back around to face him. "But no. Secondly, I want an apology for being punched in the face."

"You. Are. So. Damn. DIFFICULT."

"Takes a Therian to know a Therian."

"What does that have to do with anything?! That doesn't even make sense!"

"Still waaaiiitiiiing~" Kelsa said, rolling her eyes. "And it makes perfect sense, you just haven't been in your holy form enough to know that."

"FINE. Sorry for punching you in the face even though I had every right to and you deserved every knuckle that connected against your skin and I should've hit you a lot harder than I did."

"What?" Kelsa blinked for a moment. "WHAT KIND OF APOLOGY WAS THAT?!"

"A sincere one."

"IN WHAT WAY OR FORM WAS THAT EVEN?!"
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
woah, Wiezen 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
yes, every woman here does! xD 1年以上前
Yeah, but her's is..... OOF! It's bigger than her mothers XD 1年以上前
Enricho: (He felt a little embarrassed, his face red, as he tipped his hat over his face, trying to keep himself quiet) W-Whatever! Let's just get her rested and be on our way (He couldn't help but look at her smile, and from that, he could definitely tell that this was Ossiana's child)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga ignored Wiezen completely, not caring what he called her now. But then she paused for a moment to correct him for the first time ever since they met. "It's pronounced Mer-ey. Not Mew-rey." She continued humming to herself as she set a bowl in the middle of the ingredients, already beginning to commence the ritual. She poured a blue liquid into the bowl as the base of the potion. "Hmmmm..." She dipped her pinkie to taste it, nodding in approval.
"Really Quartz? Really?" Wiezen said after looking in her direction, but not bothering to look at her.

"You know you can't do anything right when you don't even know how to pronounce your own "fiance's" name. You should really find a better love interest." Kelsa commented.

Wiezen stared at her. "Didn't she almost beat your face in?"

"Didn't you have to save her skin?" Kelsa countered.

"Didn't I punch you in the face and have you whining about it for almost thirty minutes, probably longer." Wiezen shot back, his voice plain. "That's what I thought."

Kelsa growled. "You know you still need my help, right?"

"You know I could just...take it by force, right? Painful for you, rejoiceful for me.

"Like what happens to your "fiance" every time other men come around?"

"I'm having second thoughts about keeping you alive."

"What? I didn't even do anything! YOU dragged ME here!" Kelsa protested.

"I hereby call the light from the sky, the clouds to gather in harmony and part unison--"

"Okay okay, fine!" Kelsa said, finally giving in. "But under one condition." She glanced over at the witch for a moment, and then back at Wiezen. When she opened her mouth to speak, the only thing that emerged were...words. But they were completely incomprehensible, sounding like a ringing buzz more than anything. ".̴̩͕̐͝.̴̨͍̇͒.̸̢̙̔͆.̸̃­̯̻̈­.̵̎­̡̜́­.̷̉­̰̼̚­.̸̄­͖̺͗­.̶͠­̤̺̄­.̸̈́­̻̟̌­.̶͗­̡̱͠­.̵͝­̢̠̽­.̷͠­̗̥̉­.̶͝­̱͍̒­.̴͝­̧̜̋­.̶̋­̫̂ͅ­.̸̾­͖͖͂­.̵̈́­͔̙͘­.̸͌­̖͈̔­.̸̇­̲̻͝ "

Wiezen furrowed his brow. He opened his mouth to speak, but the same thing came from his lips as well. ".̷͇̙.̴͉̥.̶̡͖.̴͙̗.̶̮̞.̷­̧ͅ.­̶̱̺­.̴̯­̝.̶­̱͜.­̴͓̭­.̸̹­̞.̵­̜͍.­̴̥͔­.̸͜­͉.̵­̙͈.­̸̠̩­.̷̮­̨.̷­̢̞.­̵̨̖ .̷͇̙.̴͉̥.̶̡͖.̴͙̗.̶̮̞.̷̧ͅ.̶̱̺.̴̯̝. .̪̪̀̚.̱͇̓͑.͇̦̿͠.̗͚̾͝.̣̺̈͌­.̈́̋­͇̱.­͎̑̎­͖.̔­͇̝͘­.̛̀­̯͚.­̖̇̑­̠.͐­̟͈͆­.͒̔­̹̖.­̙̔͘­̯.͑­̠̰͝­.̉̀­͕͉.­͈̃̂­͕.̀­̯̤͘­.̓̂­͈̥.­͇͌̽­̣ " He crossed his arms, his expression bland still.

Kelsa scoffed suddenly. "Are you out of your mind?!?. -͈̭̉̈́-̺̻̃̉-̖͎͗̚-͍̝̅́-̜̰̂̋­-̓̈́­ͅͅ-­͉̉̂­̱-̆­͈̟̑­-͐̕­̩̬-­̦͆̄­ͅ-̄­̟̪̂­-̅͛­̮̮-­̧̂͘­̩-͑­̟͖̀­-̈́͊­͎̻-­̧̈́̃­̣-̌­̫̗̈́­-͐̈́­̨͕.­!&q­uot­;

"I know that. I could feel it. All I'm asking of you is to help me open it. The extra energy source. [̷͍͎̫̐̏͝]̶̛̱̩͚̀́[̷̺̭͓̀̿̈­]̵͋­͎̈́̉­̼̭[­̸̎͐­̭̭̒­̠]̴­̛͆͝­̫̺̦­[̸͛­̘̏́­͕̖]­̴́̍­͙̜̂­͈[̵­̾̋͠­̢̘͜­]̴̆­̺̅́­̻̰[­̵̍͊­̧̭̋­͖]̷­̓͒͋­̥̬̲­[̸̋­͖̒͝­̩̦]­̵̚͝­͔̓͜­̝ , and you'll be free to go.

~

The woman snickered in a very slight manner at Enricho's response, continuing down the tunnel and back to the nest. She returned four minutes later. "Let's go. That demon scum ain't gonna find itself."
I gotta ask, COLA, does Enricho's future daughter really need a huge bust size like in the picture XD 1年以上前
Guess what, Jade. Neither can Enricho XD 1年以上前
But, anyway, getting back on topic, Oa's bust size... What even? 1年以上前
Enricho: You're right about that. Let's go, kid (Before he made his way to the tunnel's exit, he turned back to her) If it's not too much trouble, what's your name?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"At least thou can pronounce Quartz right." Helga replied in attempt to lighten the mood. She sprinkled in some purple powder into the liquid, pausing once Kelsa had made fun of her being raped. The whole room shook violently before it stopped when Helga calmed herself. She exhaled deeply, curling her short hair behind her ears again. But at the sound of buzzing, she rolled her eyes to herself. "Fantastic. Love being locked out of things again." She told herself, chopping the two griffin quills into smaller pieces and dumping them into her pot.
"Who the hell you callin' a kid?!" The woman said, prepared to smack him across his head like Ossiana would, but stopped at his question. She furrowed her brows for a moment in thought. "Just call me Oa." She answered after a few seconds.

~

Kelsa growled for a long moment, letting out a tedious sigh finally. "Alright then. But you unbind me NOW, and we shake on it NOW."

"Agreed." Wiezen snapped his fingers, the binds of light that held Kelsa there breaking. He shifted back into his lesser form before he used magic to undo the next portion of the bind and ascended back into holy state right afterwards.

Kelsa hopped up onto the chair, stretching her arms and legs and stepping down to the floor. She extended her arm and held out her hand.

Wiezen took her extended hand and shook it. "Go on."

"I hereby place this deal under the watchful eye of the holy ones." Kelsa spoke, and a red mark similar to the one that was around Wiezen's eye appeared on their hands in a different shape. She released his hand and stood there, staring at him.

And Wiezen only stared back in silence, his eyes not wavering from hers. "This is stupid."

"Your face is stupid." Kelsa said back with a grin.
Enricho: Alright, Oa. So, any idea on where we should start looking for our target?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Uh.. Can we like, hurry?" Helga asked straightforward, getting in between them as she dropped the phoenix feather into the bowl. "We already wasted an hour. And I wouldn't want my daughter-in-law to wait any longer, soooo..." She extended the bowl. "Everything's in. I even got the werewolf fang – don't ask. Just need the last couple ingredients which you said you had, Wiezen. Or, uh... Therian?"
"Well first we need to find Drenchel, that was my plan. Mrs. Quartz told me of this winged demon that Shire was able to be in contact during something that happened with an Alkuli...Alkaein...Alzul, whatever the hell his name is. Anyways, we could start there first." Oa said, looking over to him. "But the wing demon was supposed be a bigger than average one that could actually speak. You've met it before right?"

~

Wiezen was going to look over at Helga at her last little remark, but his eyes remained on Kelsa. He said nothing in response.

"Well, Witch, or whatever the hell you are, there won't be any "hurrying up" until we're finished here so shut your trap until I kick his ass in this contest. We had an agreement and we're sticking to it." Kelsa commented, her stare remaining locked with Wiezen's.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Well, I'm not quite certain if I know what my lover is. --Ah, witch AND nymph." Helga corrected Kelsa. "And thee... A flying rat I suppose?" She chuckled to herself, stirring the mixture she had in hand. "Ooh, are thee two going to fight? Therian vs. Flying Rat? How exciting!" She elevated the bowl as she clapped in glee, setting the mixture on the table.

Unlike other times where she disagreed with Wiezen's choices, she didn't say a word about this one. So many times had she tried to do so in the past, and all she had been done to was scolded. So this time, she respected his decision. Instead of taking a seat on one of Wiezen's properties, or rather, HER COUCH, Helga simply elevated herself and floated in the air as she sat indian-style. "I have my bet on the Therian." Helga said casually, her stomach growling again.
last edited 1年以上前
"Funny, coming from a slut like you who got your ass kicked by one. That one being, me." Kelsa said, her attention remaining on Wiezen. "Funny thing is, he's like me. A Therian. So whatever you're calling me you're calling him too. Look at you, trying to bait on a fight when I've been brought here to help. Go satisfy that stomach of yours with another dick. Do us both a favor and shut up, the sound of your voice is ruining the contest."

Wiezen still said nothing, only stared, his tails swaying behind him rather calmly for the situation that he was in the middle of. But as he stared at Kelsa, his mind was somewhere deep in thought, the corners of his mouth giving a vague jump every now and then and the ears on top of his head somewhere between perking up and trying to flatten themselves against his hair.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Weeeeelll, it takes one to know one!" Helga mimicked her. "But you're right. I've literally fucked everyone, except you. Guess I do have some standards after all." She said, mimicking a gagging sound. "Oh no! God forbid I enjoy really rough sex! It's okay ketchup, someone will be desperate enough to stick something in you. That isn't a sword, of course."

When she spoke about Wiezen, her ears perked. She floated swiftly through the air and laid down. "Yeah, both of you are Therians. But he's not an ugly winged-rat like you. He's way cuter, and he is someone I'd definitely stick something into!" Helga hummed a little as she floated around them. "Ah ah, and you definitely didn't beat me. For I am not the one missing a tail or got smited." Helga clapped some. "Wiezen is on the lead."
Jade_23 commented…
is this perhaps best helga? xD 1年以上前
"Oh, is that the sound you made back at the cabin in Wiezen's absence?" Kelsa commented when Helga had made the gagging sound. "Tsk tsk, so you enjoyed it? Spoken like a true whore." She shook her head. "My tail is right here you clot. But of course a harlot like you would take pride in getting fucked by everything that isn't the mate. I bring to the table, exhibit A." Kelsa smirked, her eyes glowing dimly, the serpent that was her tail lifting. And in that moment, something happened.

Wiezen's eye twitched some, and his tails stiffened, as did his overall posture. His jaw clenched for a moment, but he remained silent, and his stare steady.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"No, not quite. It's the sound when Wiezen IS there." She corrected. But then she shrugged. "Don't think it's happening any time soon." Helga's eyes wandered from Kelsa, to Wiezen, then back to Kelsa. "Oh please." She rolled her eyes some, rolling over onto her back in thin air. "Ya gotta try better than that! The night with the hunter meant nothing. Why don't you show him all the other exhibits of the alphabet when I truly enjoyed fucking someone? Aren't you suppose to be all magical and such, winged-rat? Oooh, is this about concentration? Ahaha! Wiezen has had to tolerate me for over a year now, so, good luck with that."

"Hmmm.... Let's see..." Helga's eyes stared into Kelsa's, as if she were searching something within her soul. "Well no wonder you're so interested in my sex life, you have none!." She bursted out in chuckles.
Enricho: (Enricho sighed at the mention of Alzul) That's a name I know all to well. And I think I have some memory of this creature. If you have anyway of finding him, that would be good. I'll let you lead the way. I've been doing a good job at following the leader recently.

(Sorry for the delay. First day of the second semester)
"Oh, that with the hunter isn't what he saw." Kelsa smirked, her eyes remaining on Wiezen's. "And do you really think for one second that I care for the human pleasures of the body like you do? One so weak minded that you can't bare the fact to live without something riding your ass. I'm not interested in your sex life, t's more of an interest in why something as useless as you would think that he's capable of valuing you the same way as he first did. Which is quite the pity that he ever started to to began with. But you know a lot more than you let on, isn't that right, Wiezen?"

Wiezen again said nothing.

"Say, and why have you never thought of going home Wiezen? Your REAL, home?" Kelsa stared him straight in the eye. "I know it's crossed your mind. Tell me, where do you come from? Remaining here...you've only set yourself up for failure. Time and time again. I've already seen it in your eyes. Regret. It's already sunken into your spirit. And as one of my own, I hold sympathy for you. Especially for having to deal with an individual so empty minded that it seems that she hasn't realized that this is nothing but a mere staring contest. <̶̨̣̣͆̋͠>̷̟̩̱͂̏̈́<̶̅­̼̌̌­̺͖}­̴̛̈́­̧̘̕­͜{̴­̏͂̇­͇̹͕­/̸̈́­̪̈́̒­͚̭/­̸̎̒­̢̤̂­̢-̵­͛̒̉­̢͉͜­;̵̈­̝͂̌­͇͙ , Wiezen." Her ears perked as the objects around the--the hut itself slowly but surely began to quake.

~

Oa blinked. "Following the leader? Hmph, from the word's of an old huntsmen I know, Hunter's don't lead nor do they follow. They track and hunt. Which is what we're doing. Tracking and hunting, so get your head together."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"You and I both, Ketchup." Helga said when she agreed with her when she asked Wiezen why he was still here. "I don't think he values me like he once did. He shouldn't, and I don't want him to." She didn't understand it either. Why her lover was still present. Why he hadn't left like he always did. Because if all she did was hurt him, then why be with her at all? Helga hummed some as the objects around the hut began to shake. "Mmmm, that's not goood~"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: You're right. Yeah, you're definitely a hunter's child, that's for sure. Alright, where do you think is the best place to start looking?
The cabin began to quake more violently with each few seconds that ticked by, cracks beginning to form within the hut.

Kelsa stared Wiezen directly in the eye just as she had been doing the entire time. "≯͖̅̊̕<̷̤͇̻̋̌͑}̶͑͝­̥̙͂­̢{̸­̎͑͛­͎̬̭­/̸̛­̧̓̇­̢̬/­̴͋͂­̦̱́­̙-̴­̓̅͛­̤͓͜­;̸͂­̨̾͝­̝̺&­lt;­̵̒̍­̨̢̓­̢&g­t;̴­̅̚̕­̩̯ͅ­;̶̈́­̪̓̂­̫̼}­̵͆̋­̮̗̓­͇{̴­͊̇̈́­̞͓ͅ­/̷̉­̤͌̋­̧̼/­̶̀̍­̧͔̈́­̞-̵­̃̀͝­̙̬̰­;̵̔­͈̅͝­̣̦(­̶̅͠­̟̘̔­̧_̶­̐̾̈́­͎͍̪­)̶̋­̢̇̚­̪͚\­̷̂̓­̪̝̎­͜|̷­̆̚̕­͈̮͙­*̴͑­͉̏̉­̨̦(­̶ "

Wiezen became completely still, the mark that had appeared on his and Kelsa's hands now starting to burn away in a peeling fashion when it started removing itself.

~

"Yeah, I am a hunter's child alright. I wasn't raised to be no sort pipsqueak." Oa said, a small smile coming to her face. At his questioning on where they should look, she answered. "We can start at the capital. I heard that's where things started getting sort of rowdy back then."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga levitated the bowl of the potion before the quaking hut roughened, keeping it steady so that none would spill. She remained in the air floating to not be affected by the shaking. The coins she left on the table one by one rolled off it the more the hut shook, followed by the flowers and the box of chocolate. The witch was glad she was floating or else by this point she would have thrown up.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He couldn't help but return a smile to her, feeling a familiar warmth that he had with Ossiana when he was around Oa, but it faded when she mentioned the Capital) The Capital, huh? Damn! Alright, but I'm gonna have to keep myself hidden. Let's just say I'm not really on good terms with the people running that place right now
Jade_23 commented…
Rule #6 = No incest. xD (just putting that out there) 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
No, COLA HAS FUCKED UP ENOUGH AND REFUSES TO FIX ANYTHING 1年以上前
Come on COLA, You've done enough damage to everyone.... Let me fuck something up for once XD 1年以上前
"Oh, I know. I've heard so many damn stories about it that I should." Oa stated. "That's why I came with a plan in mind and brought some stuff along when it came. Don't worry about it, I gotcha covered." She said, tipping her hat slightly with a nod.

~

Kelsa's wings fluttered some, and she began to notice that Wiezen had started trembling as the hut quaked a bit more violently. She watched him close his eyes. But then it stopped suddenly, and her ears perked, a soft smile coming to her face. She looked in Helga's direction. "I despise you. But you're welcome.". That was all that she said before turning back to Wiezen.

Wiezen's eyes opened back, taking the color of a dark auburn, then lighting up until they returned to their golden hue. He began to chuckle, and soon his laughter filled the cabin. A laughter that was like one that hadn't been heard in quite some time.
last edited 1年以上前