Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10551-10600 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(The guards kept their guns aimed at Bonnus, though none were prepared to fire upon her. All but one. The bullet flew forward, striking her in the shoulder, but not a bullet from a rifle. It was from a pistol, and it was fired by Cian, who was now more composed)
Duncan: (His head shot back to Cian, both with anger and shock) What the hell are you doing, Cian!?
Cian: Don't you get it, Sir Duncan? She is a monster, a beast, no different than the ones that attack those outside the walls that were brought to use by the bastardized Ancient Ones. You saw the massacre in the barracks. You heard that young dying soldier tell you that it was an Oni. There could be more looming around the Capital. We have to stop them before anymore innocent lives are taken
(The soldiers, through both fear and hate, agreed with Cian, speaking amongst themselves as their rifles were aimed at Bonnus)

Enricho: (He gave a sigh as she refused to tell him, but allowed it for now) You really like to keep secrets, huh?

(I had a lot more to add, but my computer crashed so fuck it)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen turned to Weiss. “Alright, so what does this friend of yo—hey!” He grabbed the back of Weiss’s collar when he kept on passed him to bring him to a stop.

Weiss growled impatiently. “What?”

“That. We need to go over a few things. For instance, where it is that you think she might be?”

Weiss came to a pause. Thinking about it now...he didn’t know where this friend of his even was now. But he did remember the last place that he had seen her. “The end..the end was the last place I saw her. But...but she might be in Taracada, the 3rd circle.”

Wiezen’s posture stiffened at the answer that Weiss gave. He cursed to himself quietly. “Let’s hope that we find her soon then.”

~

Oa shrugged. “It ain’t a secret if YOU already know, which you do. Well, sort of, the other you does at least.”

~

When the bullet had struck Bonnus’s shoulder, it shattered against whatever was hidden by the cloak that covered her body. Her narrowed eyes shifted to Cian. “War it shall be then. The roles as of this moment have now exchanged. As of now, I will attempt to understand thee by slaying thy loved ones and laying to decimation thy homes, knowing that there is good among you just as you have for centuries. And in return, I will force thee all to understand every innocent creature that thou’ve put to death. I will pillage the country known as Edrain. And out of pity alone you have a single day. Yes, after all thou humans have caused as the earthly demons you are, I grace thee still, with time. Gather thy most reliable soldiers. Thy weapons and armory. Thy pride and dignity. Thy strength. I hereby render the kingdom of Edrain as a hostile, and Deodrain it’s enemy. This...has become war.” Her hand reached across the air and retrieved her blade from its pocket space of summoning. A deep slash was made into the ground between she and Duncan. “Thee. Our blades will cross within the span of sunrise and sunset. The morning sun of the morrow will be greeted with bloodshed. Doth thou have any final words, knight of Edrain?”
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Third circle?" Helga raised an eyebrow, for she barely knew where she even was currently. "If you show me it I can teleport us there to avoid walking. But what is that place, if I may ask?" The witch said, curling another stubborn lock of hair that blocked her sight.
Duncan: (He stared at Bonnus with a look of worry, his calm mood having now vanished completely) You can't be serious, Oni! This isn't even about finding the one responsible for your lovers death. You are just now filled with hate and madness and wish to express it onto hundreds. All because of the despicable actions of one man! This is outrageous
Cian: (He stood next to Duncan as he placed his hand on his shoulder) Do you see now, Sir Duncan? Onis are no more than the monsters created by the old coots in their little ivory tower. They wish for law, but at the cost of damming us all for minor crimes. Onis and witches are just more monsters that must be destroyed if we are to gain control back for man. Don't you agree?
Duncan: (He stared at Cian, a look of disgust on his face. He could see that Cian, this priest, was filled with nothing but hate for the Oni in front of him, yet his expression was calm as ever, even in the face of a war ready to start. He turned back to Bonnus, in hopes of stopping her) Oni, this is madness! You can't possibly start a war over what one man did!

Enricho: Well that's not fair, now is it? If the other me knows, why can't the me standing here talking to you right now know?
last edited 1年以上前
“The circle of disgust.” Both Weiss and Wiezen answered at the same time at Helga’s question.

“Teleporting here won’t work, that other thing that I taught you won’t either. If that was the case then some of the people here wouldn’t be here.” Wiezen continued. “There are twelve circles in all...the further down you go the harder the cold bites. But The End....”

Weiss’s face paled some.

Wiezen looked Helga in the eye. “Whatever you do...don’t look back when we get there. No matter what...never look back. We stay close and move with haste until we get out.” He turned to Weiss. “We’ll be relying on you to find this mystery crush of yours since you refuse to tell us anything about her.”

Weiss’s eye twitched. “I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH!!” A blush of purple stained his cheeks. “Can I not have a girl friend?”

“Oooh, so she’s your girlfriend then.

“NOT IN THAT WAY!” Weiss exclaimed. “Can we just—go already now? Jeez!” He mumbled.

~

“Because the other you already knows and you don’t.” Or answered simply with a shrug, curving around the question with relative ease.

~

“Yes. Thou are correct. This isn’t just about finding the individual responsible for causing a disruption in peace within my kingdom. No..this is much larger. This is in the name of all who fell in vain due to the corruption of this country. This war is in the name of those people who thou so desperately call out as monsters, the ones that have been shamed and humiliated. Killed. The ones that have died without a voice to reason with or a grave to be buried beneath.” Bonnus’s eyes shifted to Cian, but she spoke to Duncan still. “But for thee to have such a hypocrite, a filth ridden nearly bald, disgrace of an oaf like this “man” having more influence over these cowardly people than the royalty’s substitute...then perhaps they will learn from their mistakes under a new ruler. This is madness, thee spoke. But was it when thee burned witches at a cross? Is it madness when thou invaded the homes of harmless beings and murder them because of thy own fear? Thou people know not of what madness is. But, like an infant learning to walk and a child to speak, thou will. All of thee.” And now she spoke to Cian, finally. “Especially...thee.” She looked to the rest of the soldiers. “Queen Bonnus Lukia, Oni of Grace. Remember this name well, lock it into the deepest valley of the hatred thee hold within thy heart. For I will come like a blade for your head under the shadows of the sun...and grace thee with death.”
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Never look back?"

Helga bit her lip for a moment, already turning to look back. She took a few exhales before her eyes interlocked with Wiezen again. "But what about the others? His crush won't be alone. It's not fair if we just take one with us. We should try and take back as many as we can. You and Weiss get the girl, and I'll get as many as I can of the others! I'll be right behind you."
“—NOT MY CRUSH!”

“It doesn’t work that way, Helga. And that doesn’t even add the fact that we came here to retrieve ONE. That’s going to be enough trouble as it is and they’ll just be there to slow us down. Everything comes at a price, and I’m already paying Weiss’s.” Wiezen told her.

Weiss turned to Wiezen instantly. “WhAT?! Price? What price!? Dad what are you talking about?!”

“Huh? What do you mean “what price”, if you got out then...” Wiezen trailed off, running his hand through his hair. “Shit”, He cursed. “This changes things...a lot.”

“Dad!” Weiss urged.

Wiezen looked behind them, already debating on whether they would turn around and go back. But then he looked at Weiss. He couldn’t fail him...not again. He wouldn’t.
“Look, we’re going to focus on getting this friend of yours and getting out of this place in one piece. We’ve got twelve circles and right now we’re three squares sticking out like a sore thumb.” He said before he started forward.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"But that's not fair--" Helga sighed. She looked at her son, then at Wiezen, then behind them. "Very well." The witch said with a hint of future stubbornness lingering in her words. She quickly got back to the subject and quickly followed behind Wiezen. "B-But what if his crush has other friends too? It's just a whole chain of people."
“If she has friends then they’ll remain. Weiss came to get one, we’re coming to get one.” Wiezen answered in a rather bland manner. “And it’s fair enough. We take one, we don’t have to watch the rest die in a cycle trying to follow us out.”

Weiss remained silent while following behind them, his mind stick stuck on this...price thing. He thought and thought on it, trying to remember hearing something about it. But he couldn’t remember, and that started to bring along a head ache
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave a sigh, again, of exhaustion and a bit of annoyance, but he kept his rather pleased mood) Yeah, you definitely are Ossiana's kid.

Cian: Is that a threat you are giving (He quickly stepped toward Bonnus, not fearing her in the slightest, as Duncan tried his best to keep him back, but to no avail, as Cian pushed him aside, his eyes gazing into Bonnus with the calm hatred he had for her. For everyone and everything.) You dare come in here and threaten our lives? The lives of young soldiers protecting their homes from abominations such as yourself? I won't have such a thing in the Capital. Though it is by Duncan's orders, I will have you killed if I you are not gone before sundown, you beast
Duncan: Cian! Enough (He grabbed Cian and pulled him back behind him) Do you want to start a war, you madman!?
Cian: Of course I don't want to start a war, Sir Duncan (He turned back to Bonnus, his calm expression having not broken once, before returning to Duncan) But I will gladly ignite the flame of an ethnic purge when the opportunity arises
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't mind me. Just preparing the worst of the worst here 1年以上前
“Is that so? Put that disguise of thee’s back on, “orc”. Thee seemed more tolerable in that state.” Bonnus stared at him. “These “young” men, the ones that thee are leading to their death. They have their choice. Remain ignorant and die within these cursed lands like the rest, or flee to a new and find what it truly means to be at peace. And my words are far from a threat. Did thou take me for a fool? Thinking that thee were going to fool me so easily? A feeble gesture iolkt Goooougp attempt. But bring with thee this “flame of ethnic purge”, and I will douse it in the very manner I will thy life.” A grin slowly began to break across her face. “Call on thy god priest. Call to thy followers. Thee will need them all.”

The winged reptile that she had ridden there suddenly let out a shriek, it’s scaly skin tearing as it’s muscles started to spasm. One foot higher it’s head became. Then two...three. It was growing.

Her grin only grew little by little, the creature behind her expanding in height and muscular width, it’s scales hardening and sharpening. “Thou desires a “monster” Then I will give thee one.”
Cian: (His calm expression didn't falter, but he was a little shocked at how she knew, yet he did his best to at least keep everyone on his side) Don't you dare make such idiotic claims, you demon! You can't save yourself now, not when the deaths of innocence are on your hands!
(As he examined the creature behind her begin to transform, he immediately turned and slowly walked back into the castle, as if to ignore it. Before anything could be done, the soldiers aimed their rifles on the winged lizard, ready to fire at a moments notice)
Duncan: (He turned back to Bonnus, his sword closer to his sword than ever before) Oni, I have tried my best to stay respectful and treated you fairly, but if this creature of yours harms my men, you will not be allowed anymore mercy and will be struck down!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"But they'll die anyways whether we take them out or not. At least let them die with some honor..." The witch sighed, tapping her fingers lightly. "But... You must know what's best... So I suppose thou is correct, to a certain extent." She quickened her pace to walk ahead of him in case of any danger that lurked forth. "Just make sure you three come out." She said, referring to Wiezen, Weiss, and his little crush. "Let's get this over with, the sooner we get her the sooner we can get out."
Bonnus’s grin became a frown, her eyes narrowing lazily at the knight. “Thee humans are allowed to have thy fun doing so to other things but it’s always a hassle when it comes down to thyselves. Thou speaks as if thou hath any authority in the matter. But this is good, seeking to keep thy composure in the presence of thy men, knowing that I could tear the heads from their bodies at any moment that I please. Because that is how thy leaders have beaten and branded the very ones that “protect” them from harm. Think about it. Thou brought this fate upon thyselves, uprooting the peace that has been so well nourished within Deodrain. The way thou’ve lived thy lives...” She chuckled for a moment, her tone drifting off to vaguely...sadistic. “..Filthy little mongrols— I’ve found a ritual...a spell just for thee! I’ll spoil thee with one last choice of word. I seek vengeance. Thee...all of thee will burn as she did. I ensure thee that thy will burn in a flame fierce enough to imprint into thy very souls, and on to thy predecessors to ensure that thy country will forever suffer for the atrocities that they have committed..” Her velvet eyes grew cloudy. “Yes...yes..I can see it...before the last day of a year’s beginning..it will begin...and thee all will suffer once more...may these lands be cleansed of thee..”

The growing reptilian behind her only continued to grow in size, its screeching soon transitioning into a ground trembling roar. But then a restraining cage clamped around it’s body, one that was too small, for the reptile furthered in growth.

“But perhaps thee are correct. Thee leeches do not deserve this creatures wrath just yet...it will be angrier on the morrow. Fire as thee may, it will be futile.”

~

“Helga, there’s no point in making this any harder than it has to be.” Wiezen sighed. “And will you get back here? You don’t even know where you’re going.”

“Guys...can we..NOT do this right now?” Weiss mumbled, scratching his arm with his wand awkwardly.

~

Oa rolled her eyes, but smirked some as well. “Like that ain’t already been established.” And then she smiled some. “And hey jackass, I’m your kid to ya know.”
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Haha....AAAHAHAHAHAAA! Genius. 1年以上前
What are あなた laughing about? 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Read it and read it carefully, then you’ll connect two and two 1年以上前
Duncan: (He stared Bonnus down as she continued to speak, trying his best to keep calm with the sudden shift of things) Then I will see to it that you fail in your quest for revenge, Oni. I won't allow any harm to come to those that you see as being in your way

Cian: (After having left the scene as soon as possible, he stood in front of the Church of the Ancients, and began to shout out to those passing by) Let it be known today that, as of this very moment, the Onis have performed a deadly attack on our soldiers. At least sixteen have been killed by Oni spies and more will be coming soon within a short time to attack! We cannot stop their lust for blood or their want to kill! They cannot be reasoned with! They cannot be bribed! They are savages! And they will come for you and your families and your neighbors!

Enricho: (He gave Oa a smile as he patted her head, he could definitely see a smile that was like Ossiana's when she did so) Yeah, you're right about that, kid. Alright then, Oa, I'll let you lead the way. I'm still not familiar with these gateway things or where they are. I tried activating one yesterday and all I did was mess my hand up
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Of course I do!" Helga lied, holding Wiezen's hand to quicken his pace as well. "I'm just going further in like you said. Besides, if there's anything lurking I don't want thee or thine son to suffer its wrath. I'll take it. You're still uh, recovering from the whole smite thing." She gave him a thumbs up. But then her smile suddenly faltered when her nostrils sniffed something out of the ordinary and her ears twitched. "Did you... hear that?"
"...No..but I think I might have farted if that's what you mean." Wiezen said sarcastically, finally pulling her to a stop. "And no, that "smite thing" has nothing to do with this."

Weiss only wrinkled his nose, looking around impatiently for a moment.

"Just...slow yourself down. We're in a hurry, not a rush." Wiezen spoke. "Now look, I'm ready to get the hell out of here as much as the next person, but being rational comes first." He went ahead of her, pulling her with him and motioning Weiss to follow along next to her.

~

"Don't thee worry knight, I will cut thee down personally." Bonnus smiled politely at him. "Gouge out thy eyes, kick in thy teeth. Be grateful that I had chosen to give thee the benefit of doubt and speak to thou civilly to began with. That was my grace. On the morrow thy will be faced with wrath. Graced with death, dealt with by wrath. That is thy fate." She turned her back on them. "Oh, and do make the mistake of attacking. Death will be dealt early." She went and sat down in front of the cage, stabbing her blade into the ground. Steam continued to drift from her horns and eyes, growing hotter.

~

Oa began to laugh. "Really? Well don't feel to bad, I did the same thing my first to bouts with the damn things."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Good. At least I know that I am in the company of someone who shares my failures (He returned the chuckle)

Duncan: (He kept his eyes on Bonnus, as did his soldiers. They kept their rifles aimed at her as she struck the ground with her sword. Duncan, however, had already taken out his sword, a long silver sword with a slight curve at the end. He held it tightly as he observed Bonnus, not sure if he should take this as an attack or as something else)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"No... That's not what I smell... My nose... It senses..." She sniffed a little more like a dog would, her nose leading her to Weiss. "It smells like rose petals, something that shouldn't smell like that at all here." The witch's eyes narrowed into green slits as she stared down at Weiss. "w-Wait!" She shrieked, pulling Wiezen to a stop. And when they stopped again, the scent became clearer. "You..." She squinted her eyes, her nose scrunching in disbelief at Weiss.

"Beak of an owl, tongue of a frog,
Tail of a cat, eyes of a dog,
Throw in the ears of an elf,
Now stop hiding, show thyself!"

Helga sent a beam of magic at Weiss's scarf, a squeaky yelp being heard in the process. And what was once an item of clothing was now a little girl: Zealia. Lia sneezed again before whimpering, small specs of magic still sparkling around her.
"A failure? Hah, yeah, for the gateway cause I found out how to get in. Sad for you though." She snickered to herself, throwing her arms behind her head after a stretch as they walked.

~

Bonnus kept her eyes on them as well, staring directly back at them. She crossed her legs as well, her cloak moving along with her. She was going to remain there until sunrise, the creature behind her now beginning to thrash within its uncomfortable containment.

~

"You've got to be kidding me!" Wiezen exclaimed. "Are you serious?! Why!? When?! Weiss, explain now!"

"Hu--What? Me!? I didn't do anything, I didn't even know she was there! Oh my goooood!" Weiss let out a tedious groan. "I am NOT going back because of her, she can go back with mom!"

Wiezen turned to Zealia. He wasn't even sure of what to say to the child. He looked to Helga, then back to Zealia. "There is no way in hell that's Zealia." He concluded, his golden eyes brightening into a glow as he prepared to do away with the child.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"whaa--?! Wiezen!" Helga shrieked, standing in front of the infant. "It's Zealia! She must've snuck into Weiss's things and transformed herself before he came! Don't hurt her!"

The little girl peered behind Helga's long curvaceous leg. Her mismatched eyes stared into Wiezen's as she nibbled some on her tiny fingers, her ears lowered in guilt. "I... I werrweed. Yuu aways gune and auntie cwooks baaaad." She whined.
Wiezen facepalmed. "Well I cook worse and she's better then me and it's safer with her and now you're going back home--" He turned to Helga. "Helga, take her home. Weiss and I can go from here."

"Can we PLEASE hurry up?" Weiss groaned again before falling silent as he began to try and inch away and off from them.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"What? But I told you I was going to go with you! No way--"

"--Wieeezzzyyyyyy~!!!" An echo was heard from afar, the sound of squishy steps increasing as it approached the scene. It was no other than... Helga! Another one, it seemed. "I-I lost my earring you gave me in the mountains of flesh, but I found it!!! I found ii---" The other Helga came to a pause.

"Uh oh." They both said in sync before turning back to Wiezen.

"She's fake!" One of them shrieked.

"What?! How dare thee! Wiezen, it's me!"

"I'm your wife damn it! And I don't sound like that!"
Wiezen looked between the Helga's in confusion for a moment, opening his mouth to speak, but then closing it and furrowing his brows.

Weiss raised his eyebrows, but he stared at both Helga's and observed them carefully.

"Wait a minute..." Wiezen looked to the Helga that they had been with then looking to the other Helga. "Okay, so you're either a clone, a demon, or...yeah, I can't think of anything else but she was able to sense Jr. so...yeah." He eyes flashed a deep golden and a long needle like spear appeared in his hand. "Buuut, since I'm not sure, I think it'll be safer to take care of both of you just to be on the safe side."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The Helga that had just joined them gasped in disbelief. "Wiezen, it's meeee!!! Thine favorite nymph!!! You can't kill me! I'm your wife, mother of your children!"

"If you must kill us both then so be it. Do what you need to to get out of here quickly."

"What?! No! She's a fake! I-I can prove it! Your favorite color is blue and you like sweets and--"

"But I can prove it too." The other Helga said, crossing her arms. "Thou has a birthmark in thine left inner thigh and detests cats and enjoys my scented oils – the vanilla one in particular."

"Actually, it's the cherry one."

"He detests cherries."

"Does not."

"DOES TO!!!"
The spear that Wiezen had created went through the chest of the Helga that had just joined them. “I...hate...cherries. Oh, and also, you were in the way...sorry other Helga.”

Weiss had already began to squint at the Helga that had arrived. But then he ((went to look for a bird in the sky for three and a half years)) blinked, his eyes unable to keep up with the speed in which the spear was thrown with. “Holy crap....HOLY SHIT!”

“Weiss!”

“S-sorry!”
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Black ooze began to seep out from the puncture left in the demon's chest, fire beginning to ignite in the tips of its fingers and slowly wither her away until she joined the flesh that everyone stepped on. The real Helga besides Wiezen sighed, curling another lock of hair behind her ear in relief. But when Weiss cursed, she frowned and thumped him in the head. "Third time today." She said in a rather serious tone. Helga went back to the fake reflection of her and made sure it was dead for sure before she went ahead of everyone else before to continue their journey to the third circle. Zealia had already climbed up her father's back to hang out on the top of his head.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Oh, please, I'll leave Ossiana and you to deal with opening these gates. Just give me something to kill, I'm a lot better at that then focusing on opening some ancient door

Duncan: (He stared at Bonnus, who was still as can be. Seeing no hostility from her at this very moment, he placed his sword back into its sheath and made his way to the exit, before turning to his soldier) I have to find Cian. Do not attack unless you have to, soldiers (Before they could argue or discuss the matter further, Duncan was already out of the room and heading into the city)

(Once again, Flynn was awoken by the sounds of more noises. Only this time, it wasn't the sounds of moaning, but rather, the sounds of something falling from the living quarters, followed by a faint noise of someone speaking)
???: F-F-Fuck!
(The noises stopped, but clearly, someone was inside the house. And the noise wasn't just present toward Flynn, as Franziska slowly lifted her head up)
Franziska: D-Did you say something, Flynn?
Jade_23 commented…
now that sounds もっと見る like moans xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn groaned heavily underneath the pillow he buried his face into. He had just gotten back into the warm blankets before he whined and tossed his pillow aside, sighing. He looked back at Franziska and nodded. "Y-yeah, just talking to myself. Go back to sleep. I'm gonna... uh.. Get something to drink." He said suddenly. "Stay here." He got back up and went to check out the noise.
(As Flynn crept into the room, he could see a figure in the shadowy darkness, a man, looking through the belongings inside the house. Flynn could barely make out a pile of toppled over books on the ground that the man dropped, but the person paid it no mind as he continued to look through the cabinets inside the house, currently unaware of Flynn)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"GIT YER FILTHA HANDS OFF MAH PROPERTY, YA VARMIT!" The voice of an older woman appeared behind the strange figure going through her things. She unexpectedly hit him in the back of his head with what seemed to be a broom rather harshly. Flynn's mother, Celie, interlocked her eyes with her son who had his jaw dropped in disbelief at the scene that unfolded.

"Mom, what the heck?! Get back!"
(The mysterious man groaned in pain as he tried to avoid the broom, but to no avail) F-Fucking shit! (Before he could show himself, he rushed out the door, clutching something in his hand, as he bursted through the door, nearly falling flat on his face as he started to run out the door)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn didn't care what the man had taken, instead, he went to check on his mother. Though, Celie on the other hand, shoved the broom into Flynn's hand. "Hold this, Gustavo!" She yelled before dashing out the door.

"--whaaa?" He blinked. "Mom! Mom wait! ---I'TS FLYNN!!!" He groaned, tossing the broom aside and following the woman who was following the thief. "Mooom, you're not suppose to be running – your heart!

"Soooo? It's just an organ that basically keeps yer body alive! I ain't need it!" She said as if it were nothing, ignoring her son and soon quickening her pace. "CUM BACK HERE YA RAT!!!"
(The man was already turning the corner of their house, already having made a great distance between Flynn and Celie. However, as he was running, he was immediately sent flying back into their point of view, hitting the ground with a hard thud and a groan, as Ophelia stepped out from behind the corner and stomped hard on the man's chest, keeping him pinned. Ophelia turned to look as Flynn and Celie were coming over)
Ophelia: I heard a disturbance and decided to wait outside to see if the person would flee. He'd either be crazy or dumb to kill you with the curse going around
(Now that the man was stopped and in view of the moonlight, they could get a better look at him. He was a young man, about only in his early twenties, with a shaved head and a scar across his nose. He wore tattered bandit clothes, tan with no sleeves and light armor underneath. He looked at the group with his dark brown eyes)
???: F-F-Fucking hell, lady! C-can you get off my c-chest!
Ophelia: (With her armored boots, she grinded her foot against his chest, twisting it slightly as she stared at him) If you didn't want your ribs to be shattered, you probably should have thought of that before robbing an innocent woman like Celie!
last edited 1年以上前
"Whatever..." Weiss muttered, rubbing the spot that he had been thumped in while Helga went over to the fake to ensure that it was indeed dead and dealt with. But when he saw that Helga was going forward, he spoke up. "Hey, we can't go down there now! Not with her," He pointed at Zealia. "She'll die!"

"...Yeah...about that..." Wiezen began as he removed Zealia from his head. "This is going to be a problem. Which shouldn't surprise me, considering everything ends up being a problem...Helga, you're gonna have to take her back before time's up."

~

"Eeeh, don't sweat it. I couldn't agree more. I guess I'm the lucky in between huh?" Oa took a moment to look around. "Huh..would you look at that..that trees still there. Which means...hell yeah! Looks like we're definitely goin' the right way!"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Me? Why can't Weiss do it?! It makes much more sense for him to do it than me! He's the one that brought her in the first place!" She stomped her food on the flesh that was scattered everywhere. "We promised each other we would do this together... And now... And now you're telling me to go back when Weiss can do it himself."

Celie grabbed the young man by his collar before slamming him back on the ground with no hesitation whatsoever. "Ya greedy pig! What did y'all take from me? Speak! Or else imma shove that broom up yer rectum!"
"What!? Me?! Haaaahahaha, good joke, MOM." Weiss said with more than just a hint of sarcasm to his voice as he crossed his arms. "Well I know that I'm not going anywhere so you can't take that back to whatever grocer you brought it from." He muttered under his breath.

"I know. Helga, but it's because Weiss is the only person here that knows about who the heck we came here for to began with. And Zealia SNUCK here, a tendency that she definitely doesn't get from me." Wiezen sighed. "The point is, Zealia isn't going any further than here and I know the layout of this place."

"We are not doing this right now...please tell me we're not really going to stand here and do this right now..." Weiss looked between them blankly.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"H-he can provide you an image with her through telepathy! He can show you who she is with her wand! HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO!" Helga shouted, her ears drooping as she did so. She then looked at Weiss when he muttered, lifting his chin for him to look at her. "That thing is your sister, not a product in the groceries! And just because you don't trust her doesn't mean you shouldn't RESPECT her, Weiss Quartz." She stared down at him in utter disbelief. "I truly hope you find that girl you speak of and rid that attitude immediately. I don't care how you decide to change. But treating your infant sister like that along with pulling your pants down and talking back to people and cursing out to the world like your the man that should be tolerated no matter what is absolutely ridiculous." Helga said in a serious voice that mirrored her expression. She took Zealia off Wiezen's hands. She then looked back at Weiss. "I created that wand. And I can easily break it from where I stand because you don't deserve it. And I'm sure you wouldn't want that, would you?" Her eyes went back and forth to Wiezen and Weiss. "I'll take Zealia." She said plainly, letting the infant ride her shoulders as she turned around and prepared to leave.
Wiezen glanced over at Weiss and whispered. "See what you did? Now she's mad at me to, and I didn't even do anything this time." He sighed. "My god Helga, if it's that much of a deal, when we could have clearly waited for you to come back, then I'll take her back myself."

Weiss glared at Wiezen, then at Helga. "You know what. You people...are not my family. She is not my sister. And you are not. My. Fucking. Parents." His wine red eyes began to boil with rage. "You wanna know what's really "absolutely ridiculous" you freakin hag, the fact that you and this majority of the time literal deadbeat always seem to somehow twist things around about making it about yourselves!" He growled, holding back his tears. He paused for a moment. "S-sor--..no..you know what...you know what?! Fuck you guys! FUCK...AAALLL YAALLL! I knew you guys were gonna do this shit! She...she was right. I am so SICK of you! Both of you! Can you even parent right?! I get that you try, and I say that very freaking loosely mind you, but come ON! COME ON! For once in your lives can you two be fucking fun again and grow the hell up! It's this every day! And the most you care about is PROFANITY, when you two curse like drunk sailors who happen to be strongmen. Hell, if anything, I DESERVE to be able to curse! Neither of you can be reasonable adults half the time anyways, not even for a day, and it's worse that you're hearing it from a kid for the SECOND TIME!" He glared at Helga before looking at the wand in his hands, and then back to her. "Fuckshitpissdamnmotherfuckinghelldin­osa­ur. PROFANITY. Bite me." He bit into and snapped it in half, draining the magic from it as the splinters of wood fell to the ground.

Wiezen was silent for a moment before looking to Helga before looking back to Weiss. "Enricho did i--"

"DON'T. You. Fucking. Dare..." Weiss snarled. "It's your fault! Your's too Helga! Both of yours! And mine too for thinking that asking for you guy's help was ever a good idea. I don't care what you two have to do, make amends, kiss and make up, go screw or something, I don't care!" He began to pant, glaring at both of them once more before shoving passed them. "I'm going ahead! I'm not going to waste my time relying on you anymore! I'll find her myself, don't catch up!" He began to run, magic bending around him as he bit his hand. He winced, his body distorting and reshaping before he disappeared in a snap.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
boooiii my mom would've slapped the weiss out of him 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
I DID NOT SAY THAT 1年以上前
Then allow me to put words in your mouth. I'll spoon feed あなた words XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga kept her back facing Weiss's as he ranted, her apathetic eyes staring ahead. Zealia on the other hand, peeked over her mother's shoulder and stared at Weiss scream with her mismatched eyes. Helga's eyes did twitch at a few words he said, but she didn't talk back. She finally turned around in the same instance that Weiss did, and before he wrapped the bubble of magic around him, Helga was already holding the glowing essence of the wand he consumed. It wavered in her hands, the aura turning green as her eyes became slits and she crushed it, inhaling the weakened essence back through her nostrils. She retrieved the magic that was rightfully hers because her son was too stubborn to use it.

She kept her eyes on Weiss as he disappeared, then looked at Wiezen. But still, she expanded a crooked, genuine smile. "You can't wait for me anymore. Go find him. I'll go leave Zealia and return if I can. Don't wait for me. And..." She paused. "Don't look back, no matter what."
Enricho: (He examined the tree, and as he did so, he started to remember the location of the gate as well. He turned back to Oa, slightly amazed) Good eye, Oa. You got the makings of a damn good Hunter

(The thief, exhausted, beaten, and just wanting to leave, reached into his pocket and tossed a rugged and old potato to their feets. It was the only item he had taken)
???: There, take it. Just t-t-take it and leave me the f-fuck alone!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Celie stared at the small potato that rolled to her feet, her expression softening. She picked it up, leaning a little towards him with a somewhat smile. Unexpectedly, she threw the potato right in between his eyes, growling and tapping her foot. "Wut in tarnation?! Ya nasty rat, feeding off mah damn crops! Could've just freakin' asked and not break into mah damn house!" She said before she picked up the potato and hit him again with it.
(The thief groaned in pain as he continued to be pelted with the potato)
???: Will you stop hitting me already, you c-c-crazy old bat!? I already returned the g-goddamn thing! And what goods askin' a bunch of sh-shithead farmers when they'll just kick your ass for asking?
last edited 1年以上前
Why do あなた guys always have the most fun when I'm gone XD 1年以上前
Wiezen let out a long sigh, but smiled some himself. "I will. It's just business as usual I guess, but we should be getting used to that by now huh?" He scratched the back of his head."But hey...I won't have to worry about looking back knowing that I'll be right back anyways. Be safe...." He looked to Zealia. "But you, don't think this excuses you from anything either." And with that, he turned and continued down the fleshy tunnel.

~

"It comes natural when both parents have a good eye." Oa replied proudly before motioning him to follow so they could continue on to where the gateway was.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He followed behind Oa, hoping that they would have better luck with getting to the Capital and back then it was for him and Ossiana)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn got in front of his mother who was preparing to launch a shoe at the thief. "W-Wait! Mom! Calm down!"

"Move Richard!" Celie yelled.

"...Flynn." The alchemist sighed as he corrected her for what seemed the billionth time ever since he was twelve. He handed her mother over to Ophelia to watch her before he turned back to the thief. "Who are you? And breaking in for a potato is a little... Off. What were you really doing there?"

Zealia batted her eyelashes innocently when her father talked to her, hiding behind her mother's shoulder. Helga kissed his cheek before he turned. "I'll be right back! And stay safe! I don't want to come here and not see you whole!" She shouted before finally sighing, smiling some. She turned the opposite way, her smile disappearing when she thought about Weiss again, exiting the tunnel.
(The thief looked at Flynn, as he spat at the ground with a groan)
???: Who I am ain't important t-t-to any of ya! I'm a thief, stealing from those who have m-more than they need but refuse to share! I'm just looking for something for me and m-my friend!
Wiezen smiled a little more while making his way after Weiss. It felt sort of...good to have Helga see him off. It felt natural, as if it were meant to be. But then he began to think about what Weiss had said, a conclusion coming to mind. Picking up his pace, he transitioned partially into his divine form and began to see if he could sense Weiss near by. He couldn't have gotten far.

~

One of Oa's extra hands moved to remove her hat for another to scratch at her hair in silence. They walked for half an hour with her instinctively marking down areas that they passed with her stinger, a trait from Ossiana. Soon, they were coming across the familiar opening that all of the gateways seemed to have.
Enricho: (He was able to take notice of Oa leaving marks with her tail, a trait he had seen Ossiana do, as he followed her, before he noticed the familiar area they were in) Looks like we're getting close now. Thank god
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Dude... You could've just asked." Flynn said. "There's plenty for you and your friend... It doesn't need to be just potatoes." He chuckled some. "You really suck at your job."

Meanwhile, Celie was fighting her way through Ophelia to get to the thief and give him another hurting. But then she suddenly paused when she got tired, blinking in confusion as she looked around. What happened? The older woman looked up to Ophelia. "Jasmine? Is that you? How come my own daughter ain't visiting me as ya promised?"

Helga continued her way out the fleshy tunnel, passing by the corpses and avoiding the bones that scattered here and there. Zealia sucked on her thumb while staring up at her mother's solemn eyes. It was weird to see mama like this. She was usually never... mad. Not to this point anyways. Never had she seen her actually take charge with such a serious tone to any of her siblings. Which is why they favored their mother sometimes more than their father when they committed an ugly mess. The little girl sensed... stress and agitation in her mom. Though her eyes were dim and apathetic, she could feel the mother wanted to cry. But she didn't. Zealia was about to make a flower appear for her mother, until she realized.... she couldn't. Not because she was in the tunnel, but rather... Someone was restricting her powers. Someone took them away from her. Her eyes watered a little when she realized it was her mother who took it.

Helga remained silent as she made her way out, the scent of burning and rotting flesh being replaced by fresh air and the vague scent of flowers.