Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10201-10250 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
“Exactly my point! Perhaps we’re NOT in Edrain at all!” Lilith said, seeming to be a bit more excited than worried about that fact. “This transformation of hers may very well be a trigger caused by the environment itself! Or rather the environment here has played a significant role in it. I’m sure there has to be more to it than just that however.”
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: So what you're saying is that this transformation of her's is only limited to this hellhole? You think it's also what's bringing out her anger?
“Either that, or this habitat forced this form out of her naturally. But one thing’s for certain, anger is definitely a by product, and that luring potion must have played a part in making it worse. She said something about a smell I believe.” Her ears perked as she heard the Scorpio’s scream travel through the tunnels in a echo.
Enricho: Alright then. Let's get her away from it as soon as possible. The faster we can calm her down, the better
last edited 1年以上前
“Agreed.” Lilith nodded as they continued through the tunnel, her memory recalling them passing through the area. Or rather her clone.
She could see the end the current tunnel after a few minutes. And then the floor caved in beneath them, though she managed to use enough magic to keep Enricho out of harm’s way as she jumped onto a platform of magic to keep from falling.

Ossiana tore from under the ground, her pincers grabbing on to the sides of the tunnel and pulling her up, her brows knitted in fury as she let out another monstrous scream, her scorpion legs moving quickly in her pursuit after them.
Enricho: Damn, she doesn't let up! How much closer are we to our destination?
last edited 1年以上前
“Not close enough!” Lilith responsed. The heat had began to take over the tunnels again now that the source of it was only right behind them. She began to sweat some, her pace starting to slow slightly. The drying air left her mouth feeling as if she had been chewing cotton, or eating something that was way too salty.

Ossiana on the other hand, was barely showing any signs of fatigue as she began to gain on them.
Enricho: Dammit! If this keeps up, she'll catch up to us in no time. I'm up for any suggestions, Lilith
“We have two options! Muscle through and keep running and hope that we make it before we pass out from the heat and lack of moisture in the air, or we stop and see what happens, and quite frankly it won’t be anything good!” Lilith used a bit of magic to put some pep to her step and speed up some.
And then an idea came to mind. A third option, a risky one since the heat had already been working on draining her magic. As soon as they finally reached the end of the tunnel, she grabbed Enricho without warning and held him close, her breasts squishing into his face as she jumped. Chanting a quick spell, a platform of earth and magic caught them, shaking violently from the force of their combined weight and her weakened magic. But nonetheless, it managed to stay afloat while traveling towards one of the tunnels higher up.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He was only able to break from her hold for a few seconds) This doesn't seem like either of those two choices, Lilith!
“Well, what can I say? It was a spur of the moment eureka, Enricho!” Lilith replied, panting some. And then she smiled a bit. “Honestly, if not for the situation at han—“ She was interrupted when a chunk of rock flew out of nowhere suddenly and struck the platform that they were on, throwing both occupants off and luckily into another tunnel. Though their fall wasn’t as lucky.
Lilith hit the ground hard, rolling across it until she slid over the ground to a stop. She didn’t move for a few seconds, but slowly lifted herself into a sit, groaning as she held her now aching head, spinning head. A streak of blood trickled down her face, specs of rock and dirt falling from her hair and antlers.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He hit the ground rather hard, falling onto his arm. The feeling of his arm dislocating hitting him hard as he groaned in pain. He could feel it pop out of place, the pain surging through his entire body. Regardless, he stood up and walked over to Lilith, clutching his left arm as he stepped closer to her) Lilith, are you alright (The moment he saw blood coming down her face, he started to look for the exit) Shit! This isn't good. There's no way we'll make it to the top at this rate. I'll create a distraction while you head up top, Lilith. I don't know how long I'll be able to distract her, but it's all we've got. Once you get up there... Well... I'm not too sure, but I'm sure by then, you'll have something planned
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga had to hold back her short locks of hair just in case she were to hurl unexpectedly. She took a few deep breaths, gulping down what she refused to let out. She panted a little before she weakly got back up to her feet again, her legs wobbling as she did so. So far, she didn't hear any yelling or arguing from the the cabin, so that was good. But at the same time she didn't try joining them at all, and instead gently slid herself back down on the tree.
“Huuuh?” Lilith looked at him with a sort of dazed expression, clutching her head a bit tighter. “Wait—huh?! No!” She shook her head as she climbed to her feet. “We came here together and I’ll be a damned woman if we left in any other fashion!” She leaned against the tunnel wall for a moment. “W-we’re close...” She turned her head towards the entrance of the tunnel when Ossiana had invited herself in. “Oh for the love of...”

Ossiana’s claws clamped together after she landed and climbed into the tunnel. But her glare had now become mixed with confusion as she rubbed at her nose in agitation, but now in a much more self aware manner.

”It’s...it’s working.” Lilith mumbled, glancing over at Enricho briefly before returning her attention to the Scorpio. “E-excuse...me?”

Ossiana’s attention turned to them quickly and she let out a snarl, only to be hit in the face as soon as she did so by a magically launched small chunk of rock, which was then followed by mud. She staggered back, her back legs almost falling off the edge and sending her off balance for a moment.

This gave Lilith enough time to grab Enricho again and pull him along towards the exit ahead. But she wasn’t quick enough, for one of Ossiana’s claws clamped around her waist and yanked her off of her feet.

Ossiana has wiped the mud from her face and rubbed at her right eye, a few bits of rock stuck in it. She brought Lilith up to her face, growling. “Ow.” She spoke, the heat that had been coming from her decreasing some as she glared at the woman. But then she blinked as she got a good look at her. “You’re not..her...you just look like her...and smell like her. who are you? And what in the fuck, are you doin’ in my home?” She questioned, her sense returning slowly.

~

Weiss gulped. He didn’t know how to answer. This had definitely not been in the plan at all. He poked his fingers together, looking back towards where he had left Helga before turning back to Wiezen. “I...We need your help...” He finally mustered out in a small but audible wheeze.

Wiezen’s eyes narrowed. “Help? We? Is someone following you?” His golden irises began to glow as he prepares to smite the entire area to solve the issue.

Seeing this, Weiss put up his hands quickly. “No no no no, it’s nothing like that dad!” He exclaimed, his heart already thumping in his chest. “I...I need you and mom’s help...”

Wiezen pauses for a moment. “You need...my help, or hers?”

Weiss was silent at the question, not sure how he was supposed to answer until he just blurted one out. “B-both!”

Wiezen crosses his arms and raised an eyebrow, staring at Weiss for a long minute without saying a word. Until he shrugged. “Fine. What is it that you need? And where is she?”
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
wHaT aRe YoU dOiN iN mY sWaMp 1年以上前
Enricho: (As soon as Lilith was picked up off the ground, he felt a little worried, until Ossiana began to speak to her, rather than tear her apart. He kept a hold of his arm as he shouted out to her) Ossiana! I mean... If you are able to hear me. Don't worry, this isn't Helga. Just her sister, Lilith. It's a long story. You don't have to worry
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga panted a little as she rested against the tree, wrapping the cloak tighter around her for warmth. As long as there were no smites going on, everything should be alright. She kept her eyes locked at the cabin, but kept a distance from it as well until Weiss would return so that they could continue their journey. Some more pollen invaded her nose. "-A--aCHOOOO!" She sneezed loudly, rubbing her nose again in tedious motions. "ugh.."
“Helga’s sister? HELGA’S SISTER?! Imma kill it!” Ossiana’s tail curved in an arc, preparing to strike until she came to a stop again. “Wait...Enricho??” She looked passed the woman that she held, her expression a bit dumbfounded. “What are you doing here?! And with the witch’s sister you man whore!”

“Why does everyone think and assume that?!?” Lilith exclaimed.

“Quiet you!” Ossiana snapped at her captive aggressively, her stringer inching a bit closer to the woman’s face.

~

Weiss’s ears perked when Helga has sneezed, and he tried to stop himself from looking in that direction. Though he didn’t answer, because he knew now that it was obvious.

“Oh.” Wiezen shrugged again. “Alright then, you see that hit over there? Go inside and I’ll be with you in a few minutes. I have to finish up this little piece around back before doing anything else.”

Weiss looked over at the hut, hesitating for a moment before nodding and making his way over to it.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave an exhausted groan) No, it's not like that, dammit! Why does everyone think that? She came with me so that we could find you. So that I could..... make up for what I did
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga sniffed lightly, groaning in agitation of how sensitive her nose was becoming. She couldn't even smell Weiss anymore. Not enough to track him, at least. The witch curled back her short hair and shook her head. "No resting..." She mumbled to herself, getting back up to her feet, but again, leaning against the tree for support.
“Make up?” Ossiana looked between him and the woman for a moment. She stared at Lilith the longest, taking a second or so on deciding to be reasonable and setting the woman down, surprisingly gently, despite still wanting to stab her tail through her face. “So let me get this straight...you came aaalll the way out here just to find me? And Helga’s sister of all people helped you?! Ha! Hahahaha—“ She began to laugh.

Lilith furrowed her brow, looking to Enricho to see if he knew what was so funny. “I’m starting to think...that she doesn’t like Helga very much...” When she turned back to the woman, she found her face only inches away from hers.

“I don’t. At all.” Ossiana hissed. “And “doesn’t like”...is below an understatement. So if you’re anything like her then I think I’ll kill you now. One insufferably agitating and headache causing asshole muncher is too much as it is, there WILL NOT be a second.”

~

Weiss went over to the hut, but quickly stumbled a few steps back when he could have swear that he had seen it move. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, making sure that he had just been seeing things. When the door swung open gently, he froze, looking back to where his father had been before taking a deep breath and going inside, the door slamming itself behind him suddenly as the hut rose to its feet.

Meanwhile, Wiezen went back to the where he had been, long nails levitating from their place to be hammered into the wood. These weren’t normal nails either, for the sparks of magic that flew from them as they were struck told that much.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
NO ONE LIKES HELGA XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch coughed lightly again, wiping her lips afterwards. The image of the hut in front of her blurred a little before it focused again. She shook her head in attempt to shake the dizziness of, and when she succeeded, a sigh of relief escaped her lips.
Enricho: Don't worry, she's not. She's a little more.... able to control herself. And yes, I did come all the way out here. Lilith was the only way I could find you and I needed her help. I did come all the way out here, covered in sand and dirt, and with a dislocated arm, just so I could find you. Speaking of which, one second. (He turned the other way, gritting his teeth, as he grabbed hold of his arm and pulled on it. A loud pop echoed throughout the cave as he gave a slight groan of pain, before his arm was back in place. He turned, still gritting his teeth at the slight pain, before he continued to speak) So, yeah, I did come all this way just to find you
Weiss had jumped when the door had slammed behind him, and he turned to try and open it but it wouldn’t budge. He was about to have another episode of trembling, but with some deep breaths, managed to calm himself. He turned around and faced the inside of the hut, eyes wandering across all of the papers that were on the table, and the shelf that was full of ingredients. There was another shelf beside that one filled with books. And within five minutes, he found himself indulged.

~

“Why?” Ossiana blinked after Enricho had confirmed why he and Lilith were there. “Wait..wait, you were serious about that whole making up thing?”

Lilith let out a long quiet sigh. “I’ll leave thou two to it then...” She said, rubbing her back some from the fall earlier while making her way towards the exit of the tunnel. She was going to use some of the last of her magic to heal Enricho’s arm, but it seemed to be all fine now.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga waited patiently against the tree, tapping the tips of her fingers with each other lightly. She wasn't sure what was taking Weiss so long. Or why Wiezen was taking so long in kicking him out. She wanted to go check herself what was happening, but then again... She wasn't evens strong enough to receive a smiting.
Enricho: Yes. I am very serious. I love you, Oss. I know that what I did was unforgivable, but I never would have done it if I knew what happened. I never wanted anything to happen to you and I never wanted you to feel any kind of pain like that. But instead, I caused you more pain than anyone else could. But I want to make things right, no matter what it takes. But, only if you want to, of course. I know that I don't deserve to be forgiven, but I at least want to apologize for what I did and make it up to you however I can
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, COLA, question. Is this Ossiana's permanent appearance now? Because, if (BIG IF) Ossiana takes Enricho back, how would things work...... Physically, I mean XD 1年以上前
Let's make some new producers then XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Kill the creators of the producers too 1年以上前
By the time Weiss had made himself comfortable in the plushy chair that Wiezen had in the corner, he already thought out how to explain to his father what it was that he needed help with and where he would be going.

Wiezen hammered in what would be the last nail for now until he was finished with whatever it was that Weiss and Helga needed help with. He wiped his hands off on his clothes and sat his tools aside before making his way over to the hut, seeing that it had stood up and all already.

~

Ossiana stared at him for a long moment in silence as he spoke before sighing. “You came all the way out here just to tell me that?” She shook her head. “We’ve been over this Enricho...I can’t. And I won’t. As much as I would like to,...as much as I would like to just make so much rape to you...I won’t. Look..I love you. I love you from the bottom of my heart to the center of my soul. And...and I’ve been soooo...FUCKING...horny..” She closed her eyes and shivered for a moment, muttering something that couldn’t even be understood as English. She then took in a deep breath and exhaled calmly. “But understand that we can’t be that sort of ‘we’ anymore.” She said. “And it hurts...it hurts a lot. But I’ve realized that if I go back to you like I’ve always done then I haven’t improved in any sort of way as a person. I’d just be the same Oss running back to another knife in the back with no one to turn to afterwards. I wouldn’t have learned a damn thing.” Her shoulders slumped some, but she kept on. “And even after all of this...even after what you did I can still say proudly that you taught me how to be myself. So now it’s up to me to learn how to walk without depending on a crutch so much to keep me steady. And...and I forgive you. I forgive you...and I want us to be friends. We’re still going to be parents regardless, but I want us to at least have a friendship that we can rely when we need it most.”
last edited 1年以上前
Jeez, this is getting too close to ホーム now XD 1年以上前
Enricho: (He looked down at the ground. He couldn't help but feel slightly broken, feeling like everything was for nothing. But he told himself that things were fine, that things were okay, as he picked his head up and gave a slight nod) Alright, Oss. I think you may be right. I'm at least glad for that much, and that you don't hate me with a passion
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's eyes closed for a moment to concentrate, holding back another hurl. She felt awfully sick, as if she had eaten something bad. But in fact, she hadn't eaten anything for almost two days now. A small shiver went through her spine before she forced her eyes back open.
Ossiana mustered up a smile. “I told you before that I couldn’t bring myself to hate you either way...” She walked over to him, her legs crouching down so that she was able to level with his height. “And...and you’re still my Chocho. That’s never gonna change...” She paused for a awkward moment and held out her arms. “Hug?”

~

When Wiezen got to the hut, he looked up at it and whistled a command. He watched as the hut’s let’s slowly started bending inwards as it lowered itself to the ground. But then he looked over to where he had heard the sneeze come from. “I don’t take too kindly to stalkers and eavesdroppers on my property. Especially not sick ones. So if you’re going to come inside with us, then come on.” He said, turning back to the hut as the front end touches the ground with a soft thud.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave her a reassuring smile as he pulled her into a hug) That's good to hear, Oss
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
It took a long time to process Wiezen’s words in her mind, mostly because all she heard was ringing. Loud ringing. She rubbed her throbbing head, whimpering for a moment in pain. She didn’t understand a word he said, she couldn’t. But she got up, only to fall back down on her knees. Her ears twitched again in attempt to decipher his words, but the ringing swallowed whatever she could understand. “Here… stay here…” Helga thought to herself, misinterpreting what he said, using the cloak she wore as a blanket before sniffing again. She forced herself up again, as if she were going to the hut, but instead of going forward, she went backwards and fell against a log. She didn’t bother to get up, she just laid there on the grass.
Ossiana smiled more herself as she embraced him, snuggling into his shoulder. And for a moment, she didn’t want to let go. But she managed to do so. She cupped his face in her hands softly. “You’re...still perfect to me.” She kissed his forehead and released him. “Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome home!” She paused for a moment, her ears lowering slightly. “U-uh...to my home..burrow...thing.”

~

“I...have a bed...” Wiezen stared at her for a long moment before shrugging. “But a suit yourself.” He opened the door to the hut and closed it behind, finding Weiss in his chair with a book cracked open. “You’ve...gotten yourself comfortable I see. Good, that’s good.” He said the last part to himself, almost to confirm it to himself really.

Weiss looked up when the door had been open only for just a moment before his eyes quickly went back to the book that he read. “Mhm.” That was the only answer that he gave, and he half even knew what he was answering to.
last edited 1年以上前
COLA, why do あなた have to remind me of my failed relationships. Now I'm sad XD 1年以上前
So she doesn't know what it's like to die on the inside XD 1年以上前
XD Of course no man is good enough for her. No man has enough salt to satisfy her needs 1年以上前
Enricho: He kept his arms wrapped around her, the feeling of her embrace bringing back fond memories, before she had to pull away) Well, I must say, it's a very roomy place. Oh, and... sorry for wrecking the place (He scratched the back of his head)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
“N-no…” Helga mumbled some, seemingly talking to herself more than Wiezen when he went back in. Her pupils constricted and she scrunched her face when it came to view with the beaming sun above her. She groaned a little, lifting herself up only to fall back onto the log and let out a small huff.
“Yeeeaaah, about that..” Ossiana smacked him upside the head just hard enough for it to be felt. “Forgiven. It’ll give me something to do now though. And another thing..” She leaned down to sniff him a little. “No...it’s not you..or that witch.” She wrinkled her nose slightly. “Where the hell was that smell coming from...” She mumbled to herself.

~

Wiezen raised an eyebrow at Weiss before levitating the book he was reading into his hands. “Ah, Lore of the Dceur. I find myself giving it a read through again sometimes. An interesting book wouldn’t you say so?”

“Yeah..” Weiss nodded, hesitating to speak at first. “But is all that stuff really just lore?” He asked out of complete curiosity.

“Yes, and no. Yes for those who have never stepped outside of their realm of possibilities,” He pointed to his head, “And no for those who have.” Wiezen answered. He was going to use magic to levitate the chair from the table for him to sit in, but realized that he had left it outside by his cabin. He returned the book to Weiss. “Hold that thought.” He said before exiting the hut again, closing the door behind him gently.
Enricho: (He rubbed the back of his head as he groaned slightly) Alright, I'll take that (He silenced himself when Ossiana began to sniff the air) Huh? Not me or Lilith? Can you tell where it's coming from?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga remained on the floor for the time being, her short locks gravitating to the floor since she hung off a log. She coughed lightly before sniffling, groaning tediously when a stubborn sneeze wouldn't come out. Her ears drooped and she huffed.
“I dunno...I think it was somewhere further down. All I know is that is was cleaning around my nest, and then I smell something really really good. And then it turned wretched...and disgusting. It reminded me of..spiders.” She gritted her teeth some when she said the word “spiders”. “And none of those hairy little eight legged fly sucking PARASITES, are going to be here, nah ah not today, not in my burrow!”

~

Wiezen walked back to his cabin in process and went around through the side where he had left the table chair and a half eaten sandwich. He grabbed both, taking a moment to observe his work and see how it was coming along. And it was fantastic. So with that out of the way, he made his way back to the hut, giving Wick a quick pat on his way.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He tried not to chuckle at her continuous hatred for spiders) Should we go take a look?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Continue using Weiss and Wiezen since helga won't be doing much but slowly die :p)
That must be one hell of a cold...or pneumonia XD または oldmonia...or maybe primordialmonia 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
....a world that can CHANGE 1年以上前
Neeeeeeeeeeeh 1年以上前
“It’s worth the time.” Ossiana said while nodding. “Even the thought of one of those things being here just pisses me off!” She huffed, smiling some afterwards. “Okay so let’s go take that look and see what we can find.”
Enricho: Alright. And don't worry, if there's a spider, we'll take care of it. It wouldn't be the first one be beat and we'll do it again and again
Ossiana nodded again, laughing a little this time. “Hm, true. And the only ones out here to worry about are mostly the camel arachnids. They’re nothin’ but a bunch of copiers too! Trying to copy my burrow and stuff. No sort of aestheticism!”
Enricho: And we'll kill them again and again if we have to. They stay in their dirty hovels and away from this burrow
“Yeah! Not a single one of those creepy crawling little bastards are getting near this burrow or our child!” Ossiana snickered at the thought of burning every last spider off the face of the planet. She actually often had dreams about that. But, dreams could only be dreams for now. As they headed back down the tunnel, she looked at the places where some of it had been destroyed and noted it down for later.
Enricho: (He noticed the damages around the burrow, alreading feeling a slight bit guilty as he continued to follow Ossiana, letting her lead the path to the scent)
Ossiana didn’t really seem to mind the damage that had been done all that much. Sure, it had taken her hours of nonstop digging and patting down everything perfectly to get it done. But as she had said, it gave her something to do for the most aside from making sure things were well prepared for a child to enter the world from her.

She jumped down onto the path of another tunnel, sniffing the air again for a moment before going in the direction that Lilith and Enricho had gone in when they got there. “Hm..it’s not as strong as before either..”
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga rested her chin on top of the log, her blurry vision falling upon the hut in front of her. It felt like hours had passed already, even though it was just a few minutes. She was cold, and hungry, and cold, and a little hungrier. She couldn't resist but to let out another sneeze, her ears perking lightly when she did so. Her sneezing synced with five snowballs suddenly dropping on the ground unintentionally as she waited for Weiss to return.
Enricho: (He listened to Ossiana as she spoke out, finding it strange how the smell was less then before, but allowed her to continue leading)
Ossiana walked along, using her large pincers to quickly pat down the walls where lesser damage had been done. “You know, I never realized how much I needed to stretch my legs until I came here.” She said while carefully covering a hole in the floor of the tunnel.