Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10601-10650 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She tried her best to calm Celie down as she noticed the problems she was having) No, ma'am, I'm your sons friend. Come, it's still late at night, let's get you back to bed

???: Yeah, no sh-sh-shit, buddy! You don't think I haven't noticed! And of c-c-c-course I have to steal! It's either take something and have a high risk of getting the fuck k-kicked out of me, or ask nicely and guarantee an ass kicking! People here aren't t-t-too friendly to beggers
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"That's what dey all say." Celie said, furrowing her grey eyebrows. "Son's friend? I don't have a son." She assured. "But I do have daughters, and you're one of them! You've grown so much, my Jasmine." She patted Ophelia's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

Flynn overheard the conversation with her mother and rolled his eye. But his attention went back to the stranger, offering a hand to help him up. "Good thing we're not like those people. What's your name?"
Ophelia: (She tried her best to politely push Celie off of her) N-No, ma'am, I'm friends with your son, Flynn, remember?

???: I don't have to tell you my f-f-fucking name... (He looked at the ground for a moment in total silence, before speaking) It's Daemon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Flynn?" Celie repeated. She was silent for a long moment, biting her lip in thought. But when she looked back to Ophelia, she was lost. "Oh hey, who are you?"

"Daemon? Might as well call you demon." He gave a light joke in attempt to lighten the mood. "I'm Flynn. And the lady you stole from is Celie. And the lady who pounded you on the ground is Ophelia-- I mean... uh... Umm... Susan?"
Ophelia: (She gave a tired sigh) Come on, let's just get you to your room, please

Daemon: Yeah, real f-f-f-fucking hilarious, guy?! Anyway, if you wanna help me out, you c-c-c-could at least feed my partner. I was supposed to m-meet with her at the old apple tree on the hill just up there. You know, the one with the huge split in it m-m-m-m-middle
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"The tree's still standing after all these years?" He raised his eyebrow, remembering the swing that use to be there where his mother pushed him happily. "Say, why don't you go meet your friend and I'll be there in 10 minutes with a whole basket of food?"

"Well, if ya say so Elena!" Celie nodded her head, looking around for a moment and not remembering the way back home. "Oh... uh... Where again?"
Ophelia: In here, Celie. You need your rest, after all

Daemon: (He looked at Flynn, before giving a scoff) Sorry if I don't really b-b-believe someone who's group kicked the s-s-s-shit outta me, but alright. Ten minutes, and n-n-not a minute more. If you aren't there, we're heading out and robbing another d-d-dickhead farmer (He stood up, coughing a little as his chest was still in pain from the heavy stomp Ophelia delivered to his chest, and made his way to the tree)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn watched him leave before he followed alongside Ophelia with her mother. "Hey, thanks for stopping him. And uh, stomping on his chest even though he didn't do anything..."
Ophelia: Aside from rob an innocent elderly. He's lucky I didn't cut one of his legs off. But, you're welcome
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Heh..." Flynn laughed awkwardly for a short moment. He opened the door for his mother and Ophelia, letting them past first before going to the kitchen and packing food in a basket. "Ophelia, can you stay here with my mom? I'll be right back. Don't let your eyes off her or Franziska. Please."
Ophelia: Of course, Flynn. I still don't understand why you care to help a low-life criminal, but I'll do as you asked

Daemon: (He made his way to the tree, already feeling exhausted from the beating, as he sat down at the tree, clutching his chest) B-b-bunch of fucking crazies in this village, I s-swear
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Keeping in the opposite direction as his wife and pushing forward, Wiezen's eyes lowered some to the ground in shame as began to think harder and harder on Weiss's words even after he had come to a conclusion. The child's words cut deeper than any wound that could have been inflicted onto him. Because he could relate...and he understood. In fact, there were a lot of things that he saw clearer now, and the amount of those things only had been increasing.

A literal deadbeat.

He wondered if that was how the rest of his children saw him as well. He couldn't blame them if they did. and he would just have to...deal with it. He let out a sigh to himself as he came to the end of the tunnel, coming to a stop at the sight of the link that his eyes fell upon, the shift in temperature almost immediate. Across the threshold and into the first circle awaited a chill like no other, every sense of the word "warmth" now becoming void within the hollow atmosphere. It was colder than even he remembered, and It was a little harder to breath there, even moreso for those who had never tread the arctic path through Kalte Holle.

~

Oa raised her eyebrows. "Hm, I guess ya are just as ready as I am to kick some demon ass huh? Perfect. It's only about a mile thatta way." She said, pointing her thumb towards the northeast.

~

Bonnus stared down the soldiers. the flame of steaming anger and ice cold resilience not wavering in her eyes once. She dared one of them to fire there weapons at her.
She seemed to pay no mine to the caged creature behind her, steadily growing against its confinement, the cage of energy that held it thrashing with more force as the reptile let out a roar containing a partial screech.
Enricho: Let's just say, aside from constantly antagonizing me and Ossiana and the hell she put you through, I've got every reason to kill that bitch!
A grin of satisfaction came across Oa's face and she patted his shoulder. "Keep that energy right there, and save it for when we find who we're lookin' for." She gave the revolver within her thigh holster a light tap in thought, her mind going over all the things she wanted to make that black eyed stain on the world feel. She wanted her to suffer, to watch every last inch of life drain from her eyes and body. And she would see to it that it was so.
Enricho: Don't worry, I intend to (He continued to follow behind Oa, waiting until they would reach the gate)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Once outside, Helga couldn't help but glance back inside the tunnel where she had last seen her husband. Her long ears drooped downwards as she too thought back to the names Weiss had called her. It indeed hurt the nymph deeply, especially after everything she has tried her hardest to provide him with. She didn't even feel like his mom anymore, because no son would ever treat their mother like that. She came to the harsh conclusion that maybe... He didn't want her to be his mom, and that was a fact she'd have to accept. Wiezen and her were doing so well after the marriage, why did Weiss not see that? The witch sighed vehemently, holding Zealia closely before she made a portal appear in thin air. She stared at it for a while before going through it, a light swallowing her and her daughter and making them reappear back in the familiar forest.

Flynn thanked Ophelia as he finished filling the basket with some food. Before he left, he furrowed his brows in thought. What if it was a setup? It encouraged him to pull out a kitchen knife and hide it in his back pocket. He exited the house with the basket and followed the directions where they were waiting for him.
Daemon: (He rested against the tree, looking tired, as he waited quietly for what he felt like was a waste of time)

Rosemary: (She looked at Lilith, her head turning slightly as her eyes gazed up at her antlers. She couldn't help but keep staring, even turning her head the other direction to view it from another angle)
Jade_23 commented…
guess rosemary stalks too while someones bathing 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
She's looking at the clones! 1年以上前
Don't act like あなた don't know! 1年以上前
Back at the cabin, Lilith's clone sat the broom that she used aside and returned to the odd statue like posture of standing still after she finished. The clone had been full of life and personality while going about the cabin, cleaning up the children's rooms and the bathroom and even going over the kitchen for another time. She passed by Rosemary at least five times before she had come to an instant stop, only moving once more when even a spec of dust managed to land on the floor.
-
Meanwhile, scuffs of dirt peeled away from her heels, hands scrubbing at her legs and feet in silence while a faint green glow drew itself around her antlers. She raised one of her legs into the air, the moisture from the water trickling across the soft, glazed and smooth surface of her skin and up her thighs as she gazed through the spaces of her wriggling toes. Steam slithered from the thoroughly heated and relaxing water around her. Being there for quite some time now, she was prone to scrubbing every last spec of dirt from her body and clipping the vines that hung from her antlers, though they would only begin grow back later after she was finished. The real Lilith's eyes shifted as she tipped her head back, the sharp emerald green of her stare piercing the sky with a look of uncertainty as she thought long and hard to herself. And then she spoke.

"Purpose...I seek purpose. Lord...if thy existence rings...what am I to thee?"

~

Oa was silent for the rest of their way traveling to the gate. She found she had lost interest in speaking the closer they got to getting to where they needed to be. The thought of finally getting her hands on Macross only enticed her further, and her pace quickened some.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She kept her eyes on her as she moved, before finally speaking out) So how do you get your antlers to look like that, Aunt Lily?

Enricho: (He followed behind Oa, noticing her pace quickening. He didn't ask her to stop, or even tell her to calm down. He knew exactly why she wanted Macross dead, and he wasn't going to stop her. He simply followed her in silence)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Unlike before, where Helga usually stumbled when teleporting somewhere, she didn't this time. The sadness in her heart along with the extra power she consumed from the wand forced her to stand tall when she landed. The mother looked around the familiar trees, picking the correct path that would eventually lead them to her cabin. Once there, she dragged her feet up the porch and knocked in her own house before entering. She didn't know if Lilith was free or not, but nonetheless she was prepared to be scolded... again. Helga inhaled the apple-cinnamon scent from her home, exhaling softly. She walked upstairs with her child to leave her in a room.

Eventually, Flynn arrived where he could see two silhouettes from the distance. "Daemon?" He asked to make sure it was him. "I brought the food. Under ten minutes may I add."
last edited 1年以上前
Daemon: Yeah, I c-c-can see that! Just bring it here and we'll be on our way
(The other silhouette went behind the tree, not wanting to come out, as Flynn got near)

Rosemary: (Her attention turned to the door when Helga walked in, she was ready to jump up and greet her with a hug, but noticing her sadness, she felt that at the moment, it may not be best, so she gave her a regular greeting) Oh, mother, you're home.
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No...she is NOT xD 1年以上前
I didn't pay enough attention 1年以上前
I got Internet Herpes 1年以上前
Lilith's clone turned her head, gaze shifting to Rosemary for a moment and blinking. "My antlers?" She questioned in thought, her strands of straight green falling to one side in a delicate hang, like silk curtains falling towards the floor. "Tis my rich relationship with the earth. The animals, the trees--especially the trees, and perhaps another calling of my nymph half. It is why my antlers look so similar to sturdy, beautiful tree branches." She told the child with a small smile before looking forward again, her expression becoming blank. When Helga walked in, she didn't utter a single word and only stared forward, awaiting for the return of her mistress from her time in the springs.

~

Oa didn't slow her pace while they made their way to the location of the gateway, finally breaking into the familiar surroundings that told them that they were definitely near by after a while. "We're almost there, just a little further."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga paused from her walk upstairs, her ears twitching when she heard her daughter talk. She ignored the part about Lilith and instead asked her something. "Rose, dear, I have a question. Are your father and I bad parents?"

Flynn squinted his one good eye. "Tell your other buddy to come out. Don't know if this is a setup yet where he'll jump out and stab me.'
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I hope so. These things usually take a century to get there (He continued to follow behind her, desperately wanting to finish things with Macross. He could see the determination to kill her just by Oa's expressions)

Rosemary: (She shook her head) No, not at all. Sure, you argue a few times and we sometimes hear weird noises coming from your bedroom every night after a day of arguing, but you do your hardest for us and you are always there to protect and teach us. I think you two are great parents

Daemon: D-d-dumbass! We wouldn't kill you even if we c-c-could. But fine! Hey, it's okay to c-c-come out
(From behind the tree, a young girl stepped out, about sixteen years old. She had golden blonde hair and wore brown, dirty rags, like that of a beggar. But her most notable trait was the bandage around her eyes, which had a strange black mark on it, like it was placed on a fire)
Daemon: This here is V-Violet.
Violet: (She gave a light nod to Flynn, while remaining half hidden behind the tree)
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith's clone ignored Helga without hesitation, giving Rose a small pat on the head for their short lived exchange of words, and then going about her business. She dusted her hands off and zapped the broom back into the kitchen, removing her cleaning apron and making it disappear in a snap.

~

"Well yeah, most of these things that are left aren't even supposed to exist anymore, which is basically why they're so damn spaced out." Oa explained briefly. "But even so, I guess it's a good thing they're all connected one way or another though huh?"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yeah, definitely. I'm surprised you and Ossiana and maybe a few others of your race are the only ones who know about such a thing, aside from me, of course, but I don't know how to operate it. Is it a sort of race thing or something?
Could this be the dumbest shit that Enricho ever 発言しました 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga managed to expand a crooked smile at Rosemary's response, her ears perking the slightest. "You think so?" She asked for reassurance. "Thank you..." Was all that the witch could say at first. Her eyes then fell upon Lilith's clone and she eyed her for a couple seconds before she unexpectedly hugged her. She wasn't sure why she did it, she just... Needed a hug. Other than being a nymph, she needed some love. She held the hug for a couple seconds before releasing the clone and heading upstairs.

"Violet? Is she your sister?" Flynn asked as he approached them and settled the basket of food in front of Daemon.
Rosemary: (She looked as Helga went up the stairs without another word, and she felt a little worried) Mother, are you going to be okay?

Daemon: Yes, of course she's my s-sister. Why else would I have some underaged girl walking around with me. And don't g-g-give me that bullshit like, "Well, the age of c-c-consent is thirteen in this country". Don't care, it's still f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-... Stupid
last edited 1年以上前
Oa gave a nod. "Yeah, it's something like that. These gateways are the first of their kind, only able to be operated by those with the cursed blood of our people. Restricted to us only. They took a negative and turned it into a positive. Ossiana and I are the keys to these gateways, therefore when we mate and create a bond with another person, that person is able to gain access to them as well. That's how close a bond between a Scorpio and it's mate is, close enough for blood bound restrictions to be broken." She paused for a moment. "As for the "few others" of our race...well, as far as I've found, it's just she and I. There would have been another but..." Her eye twitched, hand instinctively moving to the scar over her stomach for a brief few seconds. "I'm going to kill that bitch..."

~

Lilith's clone made no attempt to return the hug whatsoever. Not even the slightest motion from her arms or her body at all. Instead, she only continued to stare ahead blankly, not a smile to be seen. She looked to Rosemary, then to the cleanliness of the cabin before going to the door, opening and closing it behind herself without a word.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The mother paused again at Rosemary's question. She didn't respond for a long time, which must've already given an answer. After a couple of moments, she exhaled. "I believe so." She nodded down at her. "Your father will be as well." She went to the bottom staircase to boop Rosemary on the nose, jabbing her weak spots with her fingers and tickling her lightly for a moment. "And you will be too." She chuckled some. But when she turned around, the dark expression on her face came to be again. Instead of going to the triplets room, she stopped by Weiss's instead as Zealia hung on on her head.

The alchemist's eyebrows raised a little at Daemon's explanation. "Riiightt... Okay.... Well... I hope you both enjoy the meal. And uh, about Violet and her eye thing, my mom is a doc-- WAS a doctor, but I think we have a few things that can help if you're interested. I mean... Look at me." He chuckled dryly, pointing at his eye.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Hey, trust me, Oa, there will be another. When we kill her, your child will be safe and sound. I can promise you that. You don't have to worry about that! (He thought for a moment about the bonds, then he suddenly remembered his mistake and already, he began to feel bad) So, only those with bonds can enter the gateway? This may be a problem for us, after my.... mistake.

Rosemary: (She gave a light chuckle, as Helga tickled her) Okay, okay, mother. I believe you (She gave her a big smile as she made her way back up the stairs)

Daemon: (He suddenly looked at Flynn with a look of sense of anger and disgust) Hey, f-f-fuck you, buddy! Don't even joke about that sh-shit to her!
Violent: (Despite how offended Daemon was, she remained silent and expressionless)
last edited 1年以上前
"It's a little more open than just that. There are two types of bonds. The mating bonds, the one that was formed between you and Ossiana. And then there's the birthright bond. That's our connection, yours and mine. So as long as your with me or Ossiana, passing right through should be a breeze if anything. It's because of the earlier disrupted bond that you can't activate them on your own without probably being burnt to a crisp." Oa glanced back at him. "So in other words, you're gonna be safe with me."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yeah, I think I gathered that much (He looked at the ground as his arms were crossed, the amount of pain he put Ossiana through still bringing bad memories to Enricho, but he tried to brush them aside as he continued to make his way to the gate)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"Well... at this point the only thing I can do is laugh about myself. I've come to learn the hard way..." He said, scratching his chin lightly. "Anyhow, I'll be on my way if you don't need anything else... Nice meeting you." He stated before turning the opposite direction.

Helga inhaled Weiss's scent in his room, looking at the eerie images he drew that were still visible in the ceiling and walls.

Tongue of cow, beak of owl,
Reverse these walls to white right now.

She zapped the walls surrounding her, the images of Kalte Holle slowly melting away. The walls were now back to normal. She looked around his room, staring at all the toys and paintings she had gotten him. And then she summoned a bag, throwing each useless toy in it along with blank canvases and brushes and paints. She made his room look more... Mature. The mother even changed his bedsheets from green with superheroes in it to plain white. She stared at the scene for a couple moments before leaving with the packed bag, closing his door. And with no deep breaths whatsoever, she entered Emma's locked room. The door hadn't been open for months, yet everything was spotless. She tossed the bag into her room and exited it just as quick, sighing softly. Zealia stared down at her mother in confusion, her eyes greeting the door of her room she shared with her siblings.
Daemon: Laugh about yourself all you w-w-want, but don't give her false hope god d-dammit! And no, we're fine! Can't say it was nice to m-m-meet you, too
Violet: (She remained still, yet breathing, as Flynn walked the other way)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"False hope?" Flynn stopped and turned around. "Well, sure, I can't get her eye back, I'm no witch." But then he paused. "Buuuut, I do know one who would be more than willing to help you! I can attempt brewing a potion and see if that works too. But, suit yourself." He said before walking down the hill.

Entering Zealia's room, she was greeted with two smiles from her sons. They seemed to be coloring and playing with their toys. But they threw that to the side as soon as their mother stepped in, running to hug her. They didn't teleport because... She too took away their powers. They were all restricted. For now. Helga hugged her triplets closely, holding back a few tears as she chuckled against their chubby cheeks.

"I hope thee all have been listening to thine Auntie." She stroked their hair gently. "Mom has to leave again. But she'll be back. With Papa." She nodded at them. "And we'll cook a delicious dinner for thee all. And I'll spoil thee with desserts and perhaps unrestricted thine powers IF you behave." She stood back up and walked toward an isolated crib where Jacob was sleeping. She greeted him too, placing a kiss on his cheek and stroking his hair. Helga levitated a few other toys to the ground so that her children could occupy themselves while she was gone. "Alright... I'll be taking my leave now. Behave you four! And most importantly, do not ever forget, Papa and I love you so much." She smiled crookedly at them before waving and exiting the room and heading downstairs.
Upon approaching the vicinity of the gate, Oa looked further out ahead of them to ensure that the coast was clear. But when she came to a stop, she signaled for Enricho to do so as well as she took a sniff at the air. Though her sense of smell wasn't on par with Ossiana's, it was still keener than any humans. "Looks like we might have company..."
(As Flynn was walking away, a stone was thrown right next to his head, but missed completely. Another was thrown, and again, missing poorly. Daemon continued to throw (And miss) stones out of anger)
Daemon: Y-You think that this is a f-f-fucking joke, huh?! She can't get healed, you f-fuck! She's cursed! Get it! She lost her eyes to a f-fucking Lich! It burnt her eyes, ruined her s-sockets, and completely melted her flesh! She can't g-get healed!

Enricho: Is that so? (Without hesitation, he took out his sword, holding the massive blade in both hands) You just focus on getting the gate ready. If what you say is true, that no one but you and those connected to you can pass through, then this is our best chance for escape. Otherwise, I'm ready for a fight
"They aren't monsters of any sort...hey, actually, they're human from what I can tell." Oa said, her left eye squinting some. "Normal...humans. Scrawny normal humans, travelers from the looks of it." She blinked. "The problem is, they're sitting on our gateway." She shrugged and started pulling up her sleeve as she started towards the group of travelers. "Whelp, time to rattle some heads then." She cracked her knuckles on all of her hands in sync with every last intent on knocking someone upside the head.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: There sitting on the gate. Dammit. This may be much harder than I thought. Hang on, maybe I can distract them all while you start the gateway. The last thing we need is a group of small travellers spreading rumors of a Hunter being in league with a, and please don't take this the wrong way, Oa, an.... "abnormal". While I distract them, you just work on getting that thing started. Of course, if all else fails, we'll gladly go with your idea.
"But-but, rattling heads!" Oa said in a small pout. "And if that's the case then, knocking their heads all the way off would stop a few rumors from going about right? Right..." She answered for him, crossing her two main arms for a moment in thought. "And besides, the gateways usually tend take their sweet ass time opening uuu--wait a minute, distract them? Ha, I think you might be on to something. Maybe instead of distractin' them, scarin' em off would be quicker, yeah?"
Enricho: Hmm, perhaps you've got a point. Sadly, we can't really behead them. Besides the fact that we'd run the risk of being hunted, I'd be turned into a Corrupted for killing a man. I was Corrupted once, not a great time. But perhaps scaring them could work in our favor. Any ideas on what we can do?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga skipped downstairs and went to wash her hands before leaving. In front of the sink was the perfect view of her garden and the fountain. She somewhat conjured a smile, admiring the beauty and flowers her garden was graced with. That is, until she noticed a statue was missing: Her mother's.

"Uh..." Flynn looked back at them. "Yeah, and who lifts curses and places them as well?" He cleared his throat. "Witches." He shrugged. "Sure, she may not be able to heal it, but she can make another appear. It's not like The Ancient Ones took your eye in return for information, right? Hahah..." He scratched his head.
Daemon: She can't go near witches! She has a f-f-fear of them! And you can't cure a Liches c-c-curse! Everyone knows that!
"Eeeeh, good points." Oa tipped her hat with her stinger to scratch her head. "But ideas?" She looked to him, a smirk spreading across her face. "Ooooh yeah, I think I've got a few." She pulled her extra arms into her coat and coiled her stinger around her waist, going over to the nearby trees next and looking them up and down briefly, shaking her head with each one that she stopped to look at.

~

Lilith's clone had traveled a good ways away from the cabin, now caring a towel of grasses and leaves as well as a small baggie as it went to go find it's mistress. She felt strange, for she couldn't exactly sense her like she had before. But she knew where she would be, of course. And with the thoughts that had been swimming through her mind just a few minutes ago, she knew where she would be going.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stood behind Oa, trying his best to remain hidden, as he watched her, not sure what she was planning)
Oa finally came across a tree that was just a few feet taller than her and slightly thinner than the ones that surrounded it. She looked it up and down before nodding, cracking her fingers before hugging it. With a few hard tugs, she started uprooting it from the ground, and when she was finished, she cleared her voice and suddenly ran off towards where the travelers and the gateway were and started swinging the uprooted tree. "HEY YOU PIECES OF SHIT GET OFF MY STUFF! OFF OFF OFF OOOOFFFF!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, smashing the tree against the ground as the jumped up and out of the way at the sudden intrusion in a panic, shoving against one another in a confused fit of fear before finally realizing that they weren't moving anywhere. And then they finally ran, leaving all of their belongings behind, including some of their food.
She threw the tree at them, though it missed as she had intended to as she watched them flee. Or at least, it looked as if she had intended to do so. She let out a huff, resting her hand on her hip and seeing to it that they truly left before she helped herself to some of the stew that they had been brewing up. She knelt down and took the soup spoon from the pot that sat over a flickering fire and took a taste. "Hm, not half bad. Needs more meat though. And seasoning."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: )His eyes widened in shock as Oa was able to uproot the tree and swing it around with ease, before he stepped out from the hiding spot) Good work, Oa! Damn good work!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga rushed out the door and into her garden, searching for the missing statue. It was as if the statue mobilized its legs and walked away. Which, might've been the case. She searched the perimeter, then went farther into the forest, unknowingly following Lilith's clone.

"Yeah well, you can't come back to life 890,728 times, but hey, here we are!" He said. "Anyways, again, if you need anything, you can ask me."
Daemon: Yeah, w-w-whatever
Violent: (She gave a light nod to Flynn as a response)