Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10851-10900 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Oh for the love of- (He didn't hesitate to stomp on the demons face, grinding the soles of his boot into his face, which then grinded into the hard ground underneath it) We don't care about your goddamn king! So she's not in control of you, big deal. Where did she go? We don't have anymore time to waste on the likes of you. And Oa here is starting to get impatient. So am I!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga placed a kiss over Wiezen's lips in order to speak. "I'm not going to be frustrated at night because I plan on relaxing with thee and not dealing with all... THIS as our honeymoon." The nymph said straightforward, her voice pleasing to the ear. She crossed her fuzzy arms for a moment before sighing. "It sounds... Good. But I'm eating all the chocolate and whip cream as soon as we get back! And I'm going to feed thee strawberries and massage thee and bathe thee and pamper thee. Oh, and fuck thee senseless so I need my husband to come out of here in one piece please!" Helga seemed to now be skating rather than running since her new styled feet adjusted to the floor. She grabbed Wiezen for a moment by the hand and spun him around as if they were dancing to lighten the mood a little.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Scratch that. We do care about your god damn king. Because if it's who I'm thinking it is then that's our ticket to some more information. And just so you know. He's right. It's gettin' real hard for me to stop from heel-toeing your fuckin' existence." She growled.

The winged demon gurgled blood and spit it out at them. "May Holle torture your souls!"

"Wrong answer--" Four of Oa's hands grabbed the winged demon's head from different angles, and she begin to crush its skull as she applied force. "WHERE?!" She snarled.

~

Wiezen chuckled some as he spun with her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and came to a stop form a moment, picking her up and placing a long kiss to her lips. He smiled now. "We'll relax then. This is definitely not our honeymoon either." He rested his forehead against hers. "...Helga, listen. From this point down, we're gonna need to be more careful. The next few circles aren't going to be much fun as you would imagine."
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oooooh, the hunt for Macross is gonna take a while XD 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
my smol ハート, 心 beats with joy seeing wiezgla afloat 1年以上前
My legs are dangling off the edge of a thirty story building when I know I won't get to fuck Macross up for a long time 1年以上前
Enricho: (He sighed, sensing that this journey would be longer than he expected, before he turned to the creature) I suggest you listen to her. Unless you want to die slowly, in agony, you'd better spit it out now, demon!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga chuckled some as he spun her and carried her. She returned the heart-felt kiss and licked her blue tongue across his mouth, leaving his tongue lingering of black and blueberries. "It better not be. Because if so I may or may not reconsider having sex tonight." She said, though both of them knew that was far too difficult for her – especially in her nymph form. But at his next few words, her expression darkened and she nodded in comprehension. "I understand. I'm ready for whatever there is to come. I've got your back, remember?" She giggled lightly again, her aura of positivity still glowing somewhat in such a gruesome place like Kalte Holle. "And... if anything creeps you out, think about something beautiful. I spoke about the beaches to thee. But what got me through the first few circles of disgust was thee. I pictured thee in that leprechaun outfit. Ooh, and in that nifty suit. You've pulled me through this."
"A beach alone wouldn't be much without you there with me. That's what's been pulling me through this place. You and our family. By the way, I still hate that leprechaun outfit, I looked dumb." Wiezen looked ahead of them. "He's gonna be looking for her in the third circle, so we should be able to find Weiss without much of trouble....again."

~

The pressure that Oa reinforced increased gradually when the winged demon didn't answer fast enough. Her nails began to dig into the creature's head, causing it to screech n agony.

"H-he is not of this realm! And even if you were to get to him you'd die!!"

"How do we get to him?" Oa asked one final time, her impatience reaching its peak.

"...By entering our realm through the path of blood."
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's green button nose grazed against Wiezen's slightly before she placed another kiss there. "You looked absolutely delicious in that outfit. But I rocked it better." She said innocently as she looked to the side. "Let's get going then..." The nymph jumped off Wiezen's grasp and landed perfectly on both her leafy claws. She started humming quietly as she continued her walk, leading the way since there was only one path currently.
Enricho: And where is this path of blood? How do we get there? Answer us!
"Our blood is not meant for your use bottom feeder!" The winged demon glared up at them before trying to attack off rip, despite it's situation. Which only ended in it's head being crushed by Oa until it stopped moving completely.

Oa growled, panting slightly before she stood up. "Path of blood huh?" She said slowly. "Sounds like we need one of those cult things to find it." She around at all the body's around them. "We're gonna need to gather some of this blood too."

~

Wiezen followed along close behind her, observing the area there were in now and making sure nothing attempted to attack them. But not that he noticed it...it looked like they were in a some sort of corridor of ice, surrounded by bars of ice that maybe belonged to some sort of cell or room. "The Halls of Appearance." He said quietly. There wasn't much noise around them at the moment, but the feeling that the area gave off was just as it was previously, aside from the fact that the amount of cold seemed to increase the further they went.
Enricho: (He gave a sigh as he stepped away from the body) One complication to another. Alright, where should we look for this now?
"Any place that seems normal enough for a stuck up group wicked witch with a niche in cooking children and people in pots and waving around their stupid witchhood bullshit like sore thumbs." Oa answered straightforwardly. "We'll find them and hope that they have better cooperation skills than any of these bastards."
Enricho: Yeah, with our luck, it will probably take some time before we find one. Unless we head to the swamplands on the other side of the country. They seem more active there
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The tip of Helga button nose and long ears turned a soft red since it was so cold. Sure, nymphs could adjust to weather, but Helga was far from a winter nymph. She shivered to herself, rubbing her leafy claws to keep warmth. Aaaand then she sneezed. But when her husband spoke, she tilted her head. "The hall of what? What does that m-mean?"
"Wherever they are they will be found." Oa limped over to her clothes and slipped on her trench coat, despite being covered in blood. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a fat cigar, showcasing her inherited ability to increase her body temperature like her mother as she lit it with her thumb. She took a long drag from the cigar, huffing out a cloud of smoke. Biting down on it slightly. she sat down on the ground and lifted her foot, seeing the jagged teeth lodged beneath her skin. One by one, she began to tear them out with small, vicious howls of pain, the smoke from her cigar drifting towards the sky.

~

"Within the circle of disgust...this is where those who let their appearance get the better of them are cast down. The ones who..."let themselves go". Whether they were beautiful, or hideous. Being focused on a single factor of life to the extent where it came repulsive. Disgusting. This was their fate." Wiezen spoke. "The once "beautiful" are now hideous, trapped within cages while the hideous are twisted and broken until they become the free roaming lost souls of Holle."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (As soon as he was finished with the slight annoyance, he turned to Oa, concerned about her when he heard her pained groaning) Oa, are you seriously injured?
(Without their knowledge, there was another presence in the area. A human presence. One that was that of a holy man, a priest, and the priest was walking around the violent Outer City, and they were coming towards the duo at a slow pace)

(Oh gee, I wonder who the priest is)
"I'm fine. Just a-a little--" She paused, snarling in pain again as she pulled out the final and longest tooth, throwing it aside. "Just a little paper cut, nothin' get uptight about." The smell of the winged demon's blood prevented her from noticing that the priest was approaching them, and she didn't really notice him until she looked in that direction. She cocked the hammer to one of the pistols she had that didn't use the bullets that they needed. "Incomin' problem number what-the-hell ever." She muttered, getting back to her feet.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (As soon as Oa mentioned the problem, he quickly turned to see who it was, only to be greeted by a priest with short greying hair, white robes with gold lining, wrinkles along his face, and a friendly smile. But of course, his most noticable trait was the paleness of his blind eyes)
Kristoff: Greetings, friends
Enricho: Kristoff? Where the hell have you been!?
Kristoff: Let's just say I've been around. How have you been doing, Enricho sir? And... (He went silent for a moment, not speaking for a moment, before giving a friendly chuckle) I sense a young woman with you. I believe... (His blind eyes then turned to Oa, and he gave her a friendly smile) Hello, dear. I'm Kristoff, I was a companion of Enricho's once
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga lowered her ears a little in pity as she looked around. "And we uh, can't do anything for them huh?" The nymph sighed. "right..." She forced a chuckle, attempting to make a joke. "I'm surprised I'm not here yet."
"I'm not your fuckin "dear" you blind old homeless looking robed son of a bitch, and the only companion Enricho here has is his family and his weapons, and the only companion you have are those sagging creases in your face, so you can just fuck riiiiiiiight off pal." Oa snapped aggressively, her earlier temper not yet calmed as she aimed the pistol at the priest.

~

Wiezen was silent for a moment behind her, silent to the point where it was as if he had disappeared completely. And then his voice was still heard. "You should be overjoyed that you won't ever experience a place like this..." He said. "This place...everything that comes here...never goes back. And whatever manages to do so...is never the same again."
Kristoff: (As Oa insulted him, he gave a loud and pleasant laugh) Ah, I understand your anger. Winged Demons and such attacked you, I believe
Enricho: (He stepped over to Oa and slowly made her put the gun down) Oa, calm down. You don't have to worry, this is Kristoff, a priest your mother and I worked with for a time.
Kristoff: (He stood completely still, not listening, and not able to see anything, as if he was frozen, but kept his genuine smile)
I told あなた he'd be back. Now COLA, あなた need to bring back Boura! 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
The fuck is Boura XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I have no idea what you're referring to my good sir xP 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"So... Is that what happened with Weiss? Is this why he is behaving like this?" Her ears lowered some more. "Or you? You were here, weren't you? You were here... because of me..." Her long eyebrows wiggled into a saddened expression, tapping her leafy claws with one another. She mumbled something to herself like a child would.
last edited 1年以上前
Oa muttered to herself, but lowered the pistol. "Ossiana never told me about Krampus...Kristoff..Kelp...Krinkle..whatev­er! He's not what we're looking for, especially if he's a priest of all things."

~

"No...I was here because of..him...my father. Or so called.." Wiezen spoke with a bit of hesitation. "He sent me here one day...strangled me almost to death in my childhood and threw me in..let the doors close behind me. And left." He coughed slightly and cleared his throat. "Speaking of Weiss...I'll..I'll talk to him."
last edited 1年以上前
Kristoff: (Sensing some hostility from Oa, he tried his best to get on her good side) I can help you find what you need. As a priest, I can create some portal spells. You're looking for someone, aren't you?
"Really?" Oa's ears perked at this, and she turned and looked at the priest, squinting her eyes some. "Yeah, as a matter of fact, we are. Do you know how to make this "path of blood" thing? Because if you can then you'll be savin' us a hell of a lot of time."
Kristoff: (As soon as Oa mentioned it, his smile, for the first time, faded, and a sort of dark aura came from his facial expressions, but he gave a slow nod) I do.... All priests now of this. We know how it works, but... we'd much rather not do it....... But, I'm sure whatever it is you must do, you have a very good reason for doing it. At least, I hope you do
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga combed Wiezen's hair back with her leafy claws, stroking his cheek gently and placing a kiss on his lips. "I wish he was here..." She said. " So I can strangle him myself and bury his head into the ice and tear every limb off and slowly poke his eyes." She squished his cheeks. "No one messes with my Wiezy"
"Oh I have my reasons alright, whether they're good or not depends on the perspective of whoever the fuck, because I don't care. So does this mean you're gonna open it?" Oa squinted at him more. "...You're blind though...how'd you even get here anyways?" She said, staring at him.

~

Wiezen's face grew pale a little when she said that she wished that his father was there. He looked away a little. "You asked me a while back while "little Wiezen" couldn't talk...that is the reasoning of why."

Groaning began to feel the air around them, some of them sounding monotonous in nature while others seemed to be in distress and agony. They bounced off of ice and increased in volume as they approached the tall octagonal opening that led out into a wider, larger area.
last edited 1年以上前
Kristoff: Let's just say I get around. Opening the path will be easy. But, it requires a blood sacrifice. One of a person's own flesh and blood to open the path. But we'll worry about that when we get to it
Oa pointed at the winged demons strewn around the area. "There's your blood right there, worrying over with." She said blandly before looking over to Enricho. "You sure this guy knows what he's doin'?"
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"I know..." Helga replied sadly. "I saw the marks he left on little Wiezen and I was infuriated. I'm sorry Wiezen..." Helga spoke softly, her ears drooping further. "Weiss... Weiss couldn't talk either at first. But... I did something that forced him to yell and regain back his voice... We really need to talk to him." She tightened the cloak around her bare body as they approached the opening.
Enricho: Positive. He was there when helping me with another villain. I don't know much about him aside from his name and his job, but I trust him
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh as he looked at Oa) It requires a human sacrifice, I'm afraid. Demon blood will not do. The person must be killed or kill themselves, allowing a heavy flow of blood. But, again, I'll think of something once we get there
Wiezen hands clenched for a moment when she had told him that Weiss wasn't able to talk at first. But he listened to her words and took them to mind. "Yeah...I know.." He responded softly, sadness lingering within his voice.

And as they entered the opening, their ears were met with the sounds of thousands upon thousands of voices, cages of ice and steel hanging from chains that were provided by the Holle's "sky". Grotesque organisms clawed at the bars of the ice with blistered, swollen fingernails that bled a blend of yolk yellow and tar black. Some of them were looking into reflective shards of ice, weeping uncontrollably as they observed their horrendous features. There were even a few who carved at their faces with sickles, as if applying make up, twisted and gouging at their faces. Frozen blood sculpted from the bottom of a lot of the cages.
A clawed hand reached from one of the cages near to their path and swiped out at them lazily, one of the third circle's link clawing out at Helga, yet the voice of a woman came from it. "You hag! You bitch! You dare to come to the world of the dead thinking that you can outshine me!" It cackled. "I am the most beautiful of them all! You pale in the light of my astounding, incomparable beauty!"

~

"Look at all of these bodies just lying around here!" Oa exclaimed. "Human body there, there, there, there there and there! What the hell are you playing at?" She growled. "And once we get where, exactly?"
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
IM EATING AND MY FINGER FITS YOUR DESCRIPTIONNN 1年以上前
Kristoff: Once we get to the location. The gateway that requires the blood is deep in the the heart of this country, hidden away. And this blood is soiled, tainted by the air. It requires fresh blood. I don't wish to explain anymore, please. If you accept my help, just say so. I do not wish to discuss the matter anymore. The thought is enough to make me ill.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga took a step back, scrunching her nose in disgust. Just by the sigh of the creature she felt like she had to bathe in her essential oils forever. She stared at the figure before blinking. "U-Uhm... L-Lavender is great with getting rid of wrinkles... And um, I suggest you use floss?" She said, tapping her claw against her perfectly structured face. "Oh, and um, pink would look nice on your nails. I have some oils if you'd like."
last edited 1年以上前
"Enough to make ya ill huh?" Oa glared at the priest for a long few seconds. When she spoke, she did so in a growl. "Then you can keep it to yourself, we'll just go and find a different way and go with our option one."

~

"You dare mock me?!" The wretched creature shrieked as it began to thrash within the cage, clawing out at Helga's face. "You no nothing of beauty! Nothing! I'll peel that ugly scab you call a face!!"

Wiezen pushed Helga along, quickly. "There's no point..." He said with a small sigh. "They're gone."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Wait, Oa. Are you serious? Look, I know you aren't trusting of him, but we time is something we don't have much of at the moment. We need all the help we can get. I understand that you don't trust him, but if he can help us out in anyway, we should accept it. The sooner we get to Macross, the sooner we can fix the future.
Oa narrowed her eyes at him. "You're just sayin' that because both of you are old people." She retorted. "And if he ain't willin' to tell us what the hell we're gonna have to do to open this stupid gate, then what reason do I have to trust him? What reason do YOU have to trust him? I say screw it, we can handle this ourselves and Macross will die all the same."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I'm saying this because I know what it was like to think the same way you did. I assure you, it wasn't worth i-
Kristoff: I'll sacrifice my own life if that's what it will take (He suddenly shouted out to them as they were talking, but he kept his blind eyes forward as he spoke) A priest's job it to sacrifice their life and well-being so that others can survive. And I have a feeling that, whatever this person is you're looking for will do great harm if I don't do something. So, if I must sacrifice my own blood for the sake of the people of this country, I'll do it. Ma'am, I know you have no right to trust me, but please, allow me to help you. (He stood straight, still looking forward, barely even looking at them, but he gave off a sense of pride and determination as he spoke)
Oa turned to the priest in surprise, frozen in shock for a moment, staring at the blind man. Her two main hands clenched into fists, and she ran over the options they had in her mind. Her own idea came a few seconds later, and she grimaced, only giving in with a nod. "Fine. Lead the damn way then. But if I find another way then I'm takin' it."
last edited 1年以上前
Kristoff: (He gave a nod, and when his head lifted, his friendly smile returned to his face) Thank you very much, ma'am. I promise I will try not to be a burden. Well, let us be on our way. (He turned around, and clapped his hands together. He whispered something in a strange language, and then pushed his hands forward. The air in front of him seemed like it was being pushed inward, before it fell forward, and the area in front of him was completely different. The single spot, shaped like a door frame, showed a forested area, and no matter what other angle someone looked at it, it could only be seen from where Kristoff was standing. He turned to Enricho and Oa, with his usual smile) Well, let us be on our way then. The gateway is just within our reach
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
"A breath mint can also fix that stench--" Helga said before she was pulled away with Wiezen. The nymph fixed her green curls behind her ears. "Hmm, I might just be the top model here..." She attempted a dry chuckle. "I'm going to need to pamper myself a loooooot after seeing this."
Oa glanced over at Enricho again, but said nothing, and instead furrowed her brows before following the priest through the manifested door frame. She stepped out onto the other side, looking around at the forested area cautiously for anything big enough to pick a fight with.

~

"Yeah....but top model? I think that thing might have you beat." Wiezen said sarcastically, unable to really even give an attempt at a small chuckle at first, but managed anyways. The larger area only brought them into an even wider one that stretched for miles on end. A bare stretch of ice and glacial hills and cliffs. "The Wasteland of Manifestation..we're getting closer to the halfway mark.." He began to look around, scanning the area now in search of Weiss.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
“Hmmm… So thou would rather spend time with a grateful horse, AND have sex with HER?” She said, pointing at the eerie soul that they walked away from. “Hmmm, debating about toniigghhttt…~” She sang softly, entering the new area with her husband.
Enricho: (He followed them through the gateway, and once he was passed it, the gateway immediately shut behind them. The priest then turned to them and smiled) Alright, the gateway is just down this path. Follow me (He made his way down the path of the forested area, and despite being blind, he was able to know where he was going and when to stop when he was about to run into a tree)
Wiezen didn't say anything in relations to Helga's comment about the night they would have. His hand grabbed hers suddenly. "Close your eyes. What you can't see here, you won't hear. And what you can't see or hear, can't harm you."

~

As they followed behind Kristoff, Oa kept her silence, her brows furrowed in deep thought as she walked a little ahead of Enricho.
Enricho: (He followed behind Oa, keeping an eye on her in case of any injury, as Kristoff, still smiling, lead the way. The deeper they went into the forest, the more dead the trees and grass appeared to be, as if they were starting to die off the deeper they went)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
“W-what? But what if-- or, like---” The nymph sighs. “Okay… I trust you…” Helga mumbled some, shutting her beautiful golden eyes and tightening her grip on her husband’s hand.
Wiezen looked over to her and smiled some, placing a kiss on the side of her head. "Just hold on...don't let go. And don't open your eyes until I give you the signal." His hand tightened around hers as well before he took in a deep breath and started walking along.

~

Oa noticed the shift from life into death for the plants as they headed deeper into the forest to get to whatever this place was that the priest had spoken of. One of her hands rested on her one of her pistols for assurance.
Kristoff: (As soon as they had gotten to the spot in the center, where no trees or grass, living or dead, dared to touchy, he stopped, before turning around, now back to a serious tone) Here we are. Ths gate will open when blood has been offered to the soil below us. I don't know what exactly lives in there, but I know it is pure evil. Something that no one should deal with... But, I know that you two must do this.
Oa looked up at the gate from her train of thought, then to Kristoff for a as he has started speaking and brought to their attention that they had arrived. She looked back to the gate, and spoke. "How much blood is needed for this thing to get up and runnin'?"