Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know that. But I also know he does look up to you. -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Other replies on previous page
<-----
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Blinks* "Oh. Well, if you really think he'll listen to me, then of course I'll talk to him." ~ Ivyfrost

*Spits her tail out of his mouth and looks at Featherwing dismissively* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nips her neck* im the better looking one though obviously and irritable? How dare you! *laughs amused*
Skyheart

she isn't my crush! *pouts* why does no one believe me!
Sunheart

*watches her go and takes a breath thinking if he should try again*
Snowstep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you, Ivyfrost. *smiles and dips his head to her**casts Thorntail an ice cold glare before following after Crowtail* -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs slightly* Didn't you tell me once that I was your only friend because everyone else thought you were too harsh? -Blackpelt

Sounds like a true story to me. *purrs* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*opens his mouth then closes it and nods* shut up. *mumbles*
Skyheart

*looks at his mate lashing his tail* i cant stand that flea brain fox dung eating crow!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's all right though. We love you anyway. *nuzzles him* Right, Blackpelt? -Hushpool

Yea yea yea. I guess you are a pretty good friend. *smiles and nudges him* -Blackpelt

I know, love, I know. *licks his cheek* I don't like him either. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks as he leaves* ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles, watching him leave* "They're so cute together." ~ Ivyfrost

"No, they're not." *meows bluntly* "More annoying together? Absolutely. Cute? No." ~ Thorntail

*Glances at him* "So then Blackpelt's conversation with you didn't go over very well, huh?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Sighs, exasperated* "Why does everyone care so much about me and Blackpelt?" ~ Thorntail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
awwwww Blackpelt LOVES ME *nuzzles him playfully then nips his neck* sorry hushpool think i found a new mate
Skyheart

he is just so full of himself! *sighs and turns away* you ready for that walk?
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I love that they're, like, a handful of cats who like Thorntail - And then everyone in the Clan adores Blackpelt xD
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads around looking for Frecklepaw*
Sunheart

*takes another breath and pads over to Shiverpaw*
Snowstep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Right XD Mr bramble bush and Mr fan favorite lol

Oh gosh get off me you lump. *rolls onto his side and tries to hold him away with his paws* I like you, but not like this. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*laughs* You're his new favorite, Blackpelt. -Hushpool

*nudges him forward* Come on, handsome. Let's get going. -Featherwing

*pads out of the medicine cat den and stretches* I'm sure you're tired, sis. I'll come back later. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sees her and pads over* hiding with the flowers were you?
Sunheart

Oh come on Blackpelt i could be the big strong tom you always wanted *grins* right Hushpool?
Skyheart

*purrs* I'm going I'm going *starts to pad out*
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Aww, they're perfect!!

*Happens to notice Skyheart and Blackpelt altogether and narrows his eyes as the fur bristles along his spine instinctively. Jerks to his paws and storms towards the exit* "Come on Ivyfrost. You can tell me whatever you wantwd to talk about out here." ~ Thorntail

*Notices his reaction and grins, willingly following him.* ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ehh I don't know, Skyheart. Blackpelt might be the one to put you under him. -Hushpool

*laughs* I want no part in any of this. I'm not into any of the violent stuff I'm sure the two of you are. -Blackpelt

Seeing my sister. Why? Were you looking for me, warrior? -Frecklepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
yes i was looking for you Apprentice. *flicks his tail* just seeing if you are mad at me or not
Sunheart

to late you are part of it now *gets up* and id so show him his place!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I am a part of nothing! *laughs* The two of you are absolutely out of your minds. *gets up and shakes out his fur* -Blackpelt

So is your mate. Or should I say your ex-mate. So your closest friends and the cat you love are crazy. What does that say about you? -Hushpool

That I'm probably the craziest one out of the whole lot. -Blackpelt

You know what they say about the crazy ones. *nudges Skyheart lightly before laughing* -Hushpool

I'm not mad at you. *flicks his shoulder with her tail* Like I said, I consider you a friend, but I get that I'm probably just an annoyance. *rolls her eyes slightly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*pads into camp a short while later, and looks around before approaching Skyheart, Blackpelt and Hushpool* "Hey guys," *meows brightly* ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles his neck* With how much terrible stuff that has been going on we've hardly gotten to enjoy this amazing weather. -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Finely, someone sane. *Chuckles* How are you today, Ivyfrost? -Blackpelt

What's up? -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flashes a smile* "Great! I was just wondering if you've seen Treepaw around?" ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hmm. *looks around for his nephew* Over there with Flintpaw. *flicks his tail to the two apprentices* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
that they are sexually aggressive and dismissive of anything that is true and dear?
Skyheart

no no you arent that much of an annoyance i sometimes enjoy spending time with you *sits down*
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Follows his gaze and grins.* "I see him. Thanks!" *Pauses and looks at Blackpelt for a moment before shaking her heead abd padding towards Treepaw* ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks a little surprised* Not exactly what I was going for, but probably true anyway. -Hushpool

See ya, Ivyfrost. *rolls his eyes at Hushpool and Skyheart* -Blackpelt

*walks with him* You doing okay? -Featherwing

Sometimes? *laughs a little* Even when you're trying to be nice you still manage to throw a thorn in there. *flicks him again before sitting with him* -Frecklepaw

*paces somewhat anxiously* -Treepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
thats my job *chuckles* dont be to nice but dont be to mean! funny though everyone thinks we are a couple for some reason
Sunheart

*shakes his head* not really I'm stressed and worried..
Crowtail

*shrugs* just me then..*cuffs Blackpelt* you arent any better you know.
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*approaches Treepaw and musters a smile* "Hey, Treepaw! Can i talk to you for a moment?" ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*coughs* hey Shiverpaw
Snowstep

*looks up at Ivyfrost and nods his head and pads away*
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
What makes you say that very incorrect statement? -Blackpelt

About the upcoming attack I'm assuming. Me too..*sighs* I know the kits already have a good amount of training now, but I still worry about them. -Featherwing

Probably because they can all see how obsessed with me you are. *smirks and nudges him playfully* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sure. *waves his tail after his friend* I'll catch up with you in a bit! *sits down so they were closer to the same level, his legs still staggeringly long* What is it you want to talk about? -Treepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
obsessed?! i am not! if anyone is obsessed its you! *nudges her back*
Sunheart

why am i not correct and you are correct? huh? *gives him a looks and nuzzles back up to hushpool* I'm right? right?
Skyheart

*nods* i just cant lose another one you know what i mean? we shouldnt have let them go out that one day..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course you are, love. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes* You two are sexual deviants. I am not at all like that. -Blackpelt

I know...*sighs* I still feel incredibly guilty about that day...But as long as our other two kits still get to live long and happy lives I know even Smokepaw will be happy. -Featherwing

Just because you're handsome doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you. *cuffs his ear lightly* You on the other paw, completely infatuated with my good looks. *laughs* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Really I'm way better looking then you! i dont even have time to look at you because I'm so good looking
Sunheart

*shakes his head* how can we know that though what if Smokepaw would have rathered lived and had a life...?
Crowtail

*licks Hushpool from her chest her neck and looks at him* huh?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs in exasperation* Yea yea yea, I get it. I'm going, I'm going. *heads for the warriors den* -Blackpelt

*purrs* Trying to chase everyone away so we can have our alone time? -Hushpool

Well of course he would have...But unfortunately...That's not an option now. *looks at his paws sadly* -Featherwing

Says the one that asked me to go hunting and came looking for me. I almost forgot to look at you I was so busy looking a my beautiful shining coat. *shakes out her bright orange fur* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
my fur is so much better! and you know it just look at all this muscle underneath it! *flexes his shoulders letting the muscles ripple underneath his fur*
Sunheart

*chuckles* no i was just bored of listening to his whining!
Skyheart

I know that...i should have been able to stop it though..*shakes his head angrily*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs him lightly* What a greaaaat friend you are. -Hushpool

Crowtail you couldn't have stopped them all by yourself...-Featherwing

I'm working on getting muscle! But my fur is so much softer and shinier. And my slender figure is perfect. Unlike you, mister bulky. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
well i could have gotten help! *lashes his tail angrily* what use is this stupid power if cant even use it to save lives!
Crowtail

*shrugs* never said i was perfect now did i dear?
Skyheart

well this bulky tom is a score in with the she cats they dont want a skinny little thing pleasuring them now do they?
Suneheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No, but to me you are. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*winces slightly* You and I both know you don't like to use it. -Featherwing

True, and likewise you don't see many toms wanting a she-cat that could over take them, so the perfect blend of strength and beauty is what most toms are looking for. I have the blend of both. But no offense, handsome, I don't see many she-cats lining up to climb on you. Looks like you might just be stuck with me. *laughs slightly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs insulted* are you saying that you are my only option of a mate now? that i cant get any other she cat?
Sunheart

Thats not the point Featherwing our son is dead because i DIDNT use it!
Crowtail

charming *sits up and nuzzles her* well what do you think of Blackpelt and the thorn?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think your brother is just as difficult as always. I think it's kinda sad really. Poor sap Blackpelt saved himself all this time and came back to a brutal rejection. How tragic. *scratches her ear boredly* -Hushpool

I understand Crowtail...*sighs* But honestly, the actions of these rouges fall on the shoulders of Scorchgaze, Blackpelt and I. -Featherwing

Not like there are many she-cats LEFT. But no, if it's such a terrible idea you don't have to settle with me. *rolls her eyes* I think I'm a rather great catch. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flciks his tail and sticks his nose in the air* Just admit I'm better looking
Sunheart

*bites his own tail and starts to groom himself* true though he should have seen it coming to be honest my brother may be cruel, stupid, and edgy but I'm sure somewhere deep deep deep inside he cold dark heart he has something for Blackpelt other wise yea he is donezo with him
Skyheart

*sits down and nuzzles Featherwing* i just miss him..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I hope your brother comes around. It's a lot more fun watching those two bicker when they're together. This other nonsense is just depressing. -Hushpool

*leans his head into his chest* I do too. I miss him every single day. -Featherwing

I'll admit you're a looker. *grins* But not more so than me, hot shot. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
oh please I'm hotter then the sun! i mean my name says it all! *stretches showing off his body*
Sunheart

and boring! *finishes up and looks at her* how are you feeling?
Skyheart

i just dont understand why him..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Honestly, a little heavier. I've been feeling kind of dizzy in the mornings. -Hushpool

Because they're evil beings...-Featherwing

All right all right, stop showing off. You make me fall for you and I'll endlessly pursue you. *shakes her head in amusement slightly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
dizzy? well that doesnt sound good.
Skyheart

even so they should have known better they were still basically kits!
Crwotail

*chuckles* knew it
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's a side effect of morning sickness. I don't want to say anything for sure until I absolutely know. -Hushpool

Crowtail, these cats are ruthless. They have no morals. None. You heard about what they did to my brother. They tried to force him to mate with a she-cat and when he refused they held him down and made him watch as they raped her. -Featherwing

Knew what?! I still think my beauty supercedes your handsomeness, but I can at least admit you're attractive. *flicks her tail stubbornly* -Frecklepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
thats fine i can admit you are kinda cute but not that much
Sunheart

oh morning sickness
Skyheart

still thats not as bad as what they did to our son!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Like I said, I don't want to say anything until I know for sure, but I might be pregnant. -Hushpool

I know, Crowtail. I'm just telling you that they see nothing wrong with what they did. This much about them I know. They're disgusting. -Featherwing

Uh huh, keep up with the not too nice act. You can say that I'm not that cute but those wandering eyes of yours tell a different story. *laughs a little smugly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
w-wandering eyes! what are you talking about my eyes dont wander! *looks her over quickly*
Sunheart

*sighs* can we stop talking about this now?
Crowtail

*nods* thats fine
Skyheart