Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*leads the way into camp* "Blackpelt is the most severely injured so he'll see Yellowblaze first. Merrypaw, go through he Clan and treat any scrapes or scratches. Everyone else gather for a Clan meeting." ~ Falconstar

*rolls his eyes as he carries Blackpelt into the den and dumps him a nest * "You're not going to be doing much of anything for a few days. Yellow blaze will tell you you need to rest. He thinks rest is the cure to everything." ~ Thorntail

"That includes us," *murmers, sitting down with Red at the edge of the group * ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*sulks into camp, head down and tail dragging* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sees the group come back to camp and sighs* looks like things went okay..*murmers to himself*
Tigerfang

*looks out of the nursery where he was checking on the Moonclan kits*
Oakleaf

*nods as they reach camp* come on lets put him down in so cats can mourn *pads to the middle of camp and lowers himself*
Sunheart

oh! uh well i dont know...i dont think i want a big litter..
Skyheart
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Huh i guess it makes sense she has been going out hunting with him a lot recently.
Fliuntpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Climbs on high rock, waiting for everyone to gather. Looks at Oakleaf* "You can return to your camp now." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his thanks and goes back into the nursery comping out with Snowtail and the kits*
Oakleaf
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*starts hard at work helping patch up her Clanmates* -Merrypaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Shiverpaw* Need a shoulder to lean on? *says kindly* I know you and Snowstep were good friends -Rainpaw

Btw I'm moving MoonClan back to the MoonClan forum!!! Go there to rp any MoonClan cats :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gathers around Falconstar* -my cats

*settles into the nest, feeling light headed* This may...*swallows hard* a lot to ask...But can you stay with me just until I've been treated..I don't want to scare anyone but I can feel myself about to pass out...And if I pass out now..*looks weary* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*seems Snowsteps body and pads over to his son* Snowstep...
Tigerfang

*sits down pressing against Frecklepaw and looks up at Falconstar*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*leaves Falconstar's side and joins Tigerfang* I'm sorry...-Scorchgaze

*grows slightly hot with embarrassment, but leans her shoulder against him* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at Scorchgaze and sighs* its okay...
Tigerfang

*sits next to his sister*
Flintpaw

*looks at her* you okay?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Which sister XD

*puts a comforting tail on his shoulder* I know you two weren't very close, but just know he died as a valiant warrior of StormClan. He will continue to be just that in StarClan. -Scorchgaze

*nods, trying to hide that she was a little flustered being around him due to their previous conversations about his offer* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* thanks again Scorchgaze
Tigerfang

You are a bit more quiet then usual.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and looks at "his kits" sadly**he didn't know how they'd react to him now that they knew the truth* -Scorchgaze

*clears her throat and sits up tall* I'm fine. *tries to say in her normal voice, but it rose a little* -Frecklepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him* did something happen over there?
Tigerfang

*holds in laughter* uh huh sure..cute little squeak there.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They know I'm not their father now...*looks more saddened by the second* That beast Taevy told everything he knew about us. He told Treepaw and Rainpaw who their biological father is and who their mother is. He told us all that his second in command was tricking Mistybreeze into giving him the information, but apparently he's changing his ways. *scoffs in disbelief before sighing sadly again* And then he told my kits the truth about me and their mother...-Scorchgaze

*flattens her ears in embarrassment* W-Well you're the one throwing me out of my element with all that perverted talk..Not like that's something I'm experienced in. *sulks slightly due to her embarrassment* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Perverted talk!? Hey now you are the one who agreed to it i was just reminding you! *huffs awkwardly* and maybe if you had some experience then we wouldn't be having these conversations.
Sunheart

*raises his eyes* Im sure they will understand...well i hope the would understand..but...we are letting one of them in?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Unfortunately. With orders to keep a close watch on him. -Scorchgaze.

*huffs in frustration and takes him off to the side of camp* I've been an apprentice for as long as you've been a warrior. How in StarClan's name would I have experience? *rolls her eyes* besides, you act like you're the most sexually experienced cat in this clan. I don't even know what experience would entail! -Frecklepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*narrows his eyes and lashes his tail* i know Falconstar is young but even thats a stupid decision..
Tigerfang

You know I'm just pulling your tail right? *chuckles* i know it bugs you so its fun to get your reaction.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes his head* Who knows. It could help us to have someone that knows how these rouges really work. Protect ourselves against any future threats. -Scorchgaze

*lashes her tail and sticks her chin up defiantly* And here I thought you were just trying to get me to sleep with you. *Says in a sarcastic tone and rolls her eyes* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grumbles* there is no point of complaining about it now i guess..
Tigerfang

*grins at her smugly* like thats the worst thing that could happen but sure maybe thats what I'm trying to do.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Like I said though, we keep a close eye on him and if he makes a wrong move, he's gone. -Scorchgaze

*opens her mouth to come back with a sassy retort, but nothing comes to her mind**tries to find anything to say, but just stutters until she shakes her head in exasperation* I can't even tell if you're being serious or just yanking my tail so I'll say something embarrassing! *turns her back to him in an attempt to hide her red face* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* ill keep my eyes open for it then.
Tigerfang

awwwww Frecklepaw are you embarrassed? *breathes lightly on her ear* come on no need to fret.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
As will I. *turns back to his friend* So you're sure you're okay? -Scorchgaze

*shivers a bit, her face beet red* O-Of course I'm embarrassed! You're doing weird stuff l-like what you just did! -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*laughs* come on i was just talking and it just happen to be close to your ear! *looks around* plus no one saw
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at him with slightly narrowed eyes* If you weren't injured I'd cuff you right now. *turns back around* Maybe I have sensitive ears, *flattens them like she's trying to hold them away from him* so leave them be. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Sure. Just don't pass out and leave me alone - boring!" *eyes roam his body, and the amount of blood matted into his pelt makes his heart pound.* "How in StarClan 'a name did you manage to loose so much blood and still be alive?" *murmers as he moves forward and starts licking the blood from his shoulder * ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Scorchgaze* after the meeting we need to meet with our kids... *sighs a bit* It's going to be hard but I'm bringing Brownnut too they love their uncle I'm hoping he'll help them see too -Sheepfluff
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Cats of StormClan,we are victorious!" ~ Falconstar

*cheer* ~ my cats

"However," continues "during the battle Taevy told us which of our cats was feeding him information." Eyes wander towards Mistybreeze. "Mistybreeze was in a relationship with Taevys second in command, Red. Now Red has claimed to be in love with Mistybreeze and wants the chance to prove himself..." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*presses against Red, calm and unafraid.* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Traitor! *shouts* We lost two good cats because of you two! *growls a bit she was a fierce and loyal cat of StormClan she hated other Clans like her mentor and defeinately hated traitors* -Applepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*shoots Applepaw a glare * "It isn't betrayal if it isn't intentional. I had no idea Taevy was using me! I didn't even know Red was apart of his group until a few moons after we met!" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Why were you even fraternizing with a rouge your supposed to stay with your own Clan that way we avoid stuff like this?! *glares back* Whether you knew or not that information you told him had Smokepaw killed! He was a good friend of mine and now he's dead because of you two! *growls* Falconstar should chase you both out in my opinion -Applepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Honestly, not a clue...*tries to focus his vision on the den wall* Maybe StarClan thinks that I....*huffs, even speaking was taking a good deal of effort* that I need to be around to bother you for a while longer..*gives a labored half smile* -Blackpelt

*nods and touches his nose to her head* I'm sorry, Sheepfluff. I really wish they didn't have to find out this way. *gives a small smile, trying to lift her mood* Think of it this way, now you can get back out there and find yourself a handsome tom to love. I'm sure this clan has plenty of takers. *nudges her playfully* -Scorchgaze

We are StormClan! *speaks up* We help those in need and take in those with no where else to go. We repair the broken and reform the wicked. -Treepaw

*stands beside him* Taevy had eyes on us before he put this plan into action. He would have gotten information one way or another. Mistybreeze was doing what many cats in clan history have done time and time again. I don't fault her for falling in love. I think we should do exactly as my son said: *casts a cold glance at Red* reform the wicked. -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at Featherwing with disagreement• Though we don't actually know if they knew anything before Mistybreeze starting telling them information..
Crowtail

•nips her ear curiously• really that's the only thing you could have thought of?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Crowtail, they knew about us from back when we were still mentor and apprentice. *whispers to his mate* They were spying on us within our own territory. No one was feeding them information. -Featherwing

*shivers again* Well what am I supposed to say?! -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Hmmm," *hums as he rasp his tongue over his back* "Do yourself a favor and stop talking. You're just hurting yourself." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You sure that wouldn't be me doing you a favor? *lays his head down and sighs in relief* -Blackpelt

*whispers to Mistybreeze* your clan certainly has a mix of opinions. -Red
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*lashes his tail for silence* "We all know Mistybreeze, and we know she would never purposely betray us. What's happened happened and she will not be punished for falling in love... no matter how questionable the mate she's chosen." ~ Falconstar

*purrs softly and nuzzles Red's cheek* ~ Mistybreeze

"However," *contuines, eyes hard* "I'm not going to harbor a tom whose caused my Clanmates so much grief if they're not okay with it. So," *looks at Featherwing and Scorchgaze* "I think I know where Blackpelt's vote lies, but would you be comfortable living beside a cat whose been apart of the most traumatic experience of your life?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Like I said, reform the wicked. -Featherwing

*looks more weary and takes a few moments before answering* Fine. He can stay. -Scorchgaze

*dips his head gratefully* -Red
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at his mate with narrowed eyes not wanting that tom here•
Crowtail

hmmmm I don't know maybe something along the lines of "oh Sunheart you are so handsome please just take me! " •says trying to mimic her voice•
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I mean, I'm trying to save your life so... no, i think that benefits you more." *smooths his tongue along his spine, surprisingly gentle* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"So he can stay?" *asks hopefully * ~ Mistybreeze

"As long as Blackpelt has no protests, then yes." *fixes Red with a hard look* "Of course you'll have to prove yourself and gain our trust. Until you do that you'll be sentenced to apprentice chores and you won't sleep in a den. Of course Mistybreeze will be responsible for explaining everything to you." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at Crowtail* I'd rather the clan change him for the better than have him wandering around gathering more enemies to come back for revenge. -Featherwing

*Rolls her eyes* Really? I don't know if you could impress me enough to get me to say that. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*leans his head against him* Thank you...-Blackpelt

*nods* Of course. I will work my hardest. -Red
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•lashes his tail angrily and turns away from him padding over to the Warriors den•
Crowtail

•nudges Hushpool• look fluffy and Crowtail have some drama between them!
Skyheart

•tugs at her ear agAin• is that a challenge?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks his tail stubbornly and pads over by the waterfall* -Featherwing

That certainly is rare, isn't it? Usually they're so agreeable. -Hushpool

*squirms slightly* It wasn't meant to be but I can see you're taking it as one! -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"For-?" *licks his ears, building a rythem * ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Then Red, step forward. If you intend to become a warrior then you need a name." ~ Falconstar