Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
THREE! THUNDERPAW, SHADOWPELT, AND LILYPAD.

*Smiles fades a bit* "Of course she cares about you. You're her best friend." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks* "Oh well." ~ Ivyfrost

*Growls and bats his tail away* "Quit touching me!" *Snaps* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Skyheart murdered Lilypad and then got Hushpool, her younger sister, as a mate lol

Fine fine. I get it. Kitten steps. *glances at him and grins, obviously checking him out, then goes back to the fresh kill pile* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Okay, so Lilypad was Blue's cat. Never mind, you're only responsible for two out of three murders xD

*Eyes widen at his bluntness, then growls and catches him to him* "Okay, we need to talk," *Growls* "If you're so determined to "Win me back" or whatever then we need to set some rules." ~ Thorntail
^ "Obviously checking him out" killed me xDD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
LILYPAD WAS TEAMS

*coughes* friend key word there...
Snowstep

*bites her shoulder giving her wants she wants* good kitty nice and quiet.
Skyheart

*sees Featherwing* well I'm going to go check on my mate if you dont mind me taking my leave
Crowtail

*pads out of a bush* talking about me?
Sunheart

*nods following him* this is a nice choice!
Snowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Shoot, she was Team's? SORRY TEAM!!!
Look at this Tangle, I can't even keep up with all his victims because of you!

*Rolls her eyes* "Oh for StarClan's sake, Snowstep. You know, I was the one who confessed my feelings to Shadowpelt." ~ Mistybreeze

*Flicks her tail* "I'll talk to you later, brother." ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea Lilypad was mine XD don't take it personal Katie, Tangle's cats used to terrorize mine too lol

*bites her tonuge, but uses her claws on his back again* -Hushpool

*sits down in a sunny spot of camp and waits for Crowtail* -Featherwing

*Smiles* Come on, Clearkit. Rest. -Eaglekit

*pads over to the nest and climbs in* -Whitekit

No, this darn squirrel. It scratched my shoulder a bit. *licks a tiny cut* No big deal. -Frecklepaw

*sits boredly in the medicine cat den* -Hazelpaw

Okay. Rule away. *sits and listens* -Blackpelt
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Tangle! Stop terrorizing our cats!!!

*Glares at him, frustrated with how easily he was taking this* "Rule one: you're not allowed to sit within five fox-lengths of me, so back up." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Five whole fox lengths? That's a bit extreme. How about two tail lengths? -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Scoffs* "That's hardly any distance at all! I need breathing room, mouse-brain!" *Shakes his head* "Rule two: If I catch you looking, glancing, gazing or staring at me then I reserve the right the claw a chunk of your fur out." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
How strange but intriguing...you then had a she-cat to carry you? -Silverpaw

Thats good means you wont have a bad concussion just be careful the next moon or two you might prone to bad headaches take it easy -Merrypaw

*looks at Duskstorm resting her tail on his back* They don't look like there attacking relax -Sheepfluff

It's not hard earning if StormClan doesn't hunt for their food themselves *says raising an eyebrow* What does a portion mean anyway Falconstar? -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Their entire Clan shouldn't be here," *replies lowly, before blinking and realizing how close they were. Eyes widen and steps back* "Oh, sorry." ~ Duskstorm

"It is hard-earned if your Clan works for it. As for how much of a portion..." *Thinks about it for a moment, before glancing at Scorchgaze* "What would you say?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
but its fun :( what else am i suppose to do haha!

*nods and pads away to the medicine den* Hazelpaw you in here?
Boulderpaw

really? was he not interested in you or something?
Snowstep

*pads over to featherwing* hey
Crowtail

*watches his kits fondly and sighs* i dont know what to do Darkblossom...*says quietly to himself*
Snowtail

you got beat up by a squirrel? seriously?
Sunheart

*thrust her harder* easy there tiger!
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Let our cats live in peace, Tangle xD They can torture themselves!!!

*Laughs* "No, he was interested, just clueless. He thought I didn't like him, and I only viewed him as a friend." *Gives him a meaningful look* "Sound like anyone you know?" ~ Mistybreeze

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes, but I've never asked about it. My dads raised me and so they're the ones I care about. -Treepaw

Thanks Merrypaw. -Hazelpaw

It's not exactly like I can help myself. You're looking good as ever. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her a dumb look before realizing* ooooooohhhh! but i mean would you be okay with me telling her? i-i mean would you be okay with me and her you know? being more then friends?
Snowstep

but Team tortures my cats!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
My Clan works hard to feed ourselves not greedy StormClan cats. You won the waterfall last season from us what more does your Clan want to take from us? Especially now that were on the brink of extinction *lashes his tail in frustration* -Bearstar

It's fine *sees the medicine cat den is full* They're hurt, poor Merrypaw must've been at it for ages...she's such a hardworking girl *says thinking about her daughter* -Sheepfluff

*climbs in next to her brothers* This where were gonna sleep dad? -Clearkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Raises a paw and narrows his eyes* "I mean it," *threatens* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd say that a third of your daily catch would do. -Scorchgaze

I should be saying that! -Hushpool

Hello, love. *sits up and nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

Yea, Boulderpaw I'm here. -Hazelpaw

It was a fiesty one! At least I caught it. *sets the body down* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I do not!! My cats are full of love XD

*huffs and rolls his eyes* Fine fine fine. But if you don't catch me then my fur stays in tact. *purrs* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
A third?! Have you lost your mind?! I have a sick Clan we can't afford to give you a third of our catch even in new-leaf *growls a bit* -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Nobody tortures your cats, Tangle! Stop trying to blame others for your own cruel habits!

*Laughs lightly and licks his ear* "Snowstep, if I had to pick one tom for her to end up with, I'd pick you." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles briefly* "She does work hard. You and Scorchgaze raised her right." ~ Duskstorm

*Raises an eyebrow* "Prey. We want prey from you. I thought that much was obvious." *Flicks an ear* "You don't have to accept our condition. You're more than welcomed to try and chase those rogues out without our help. However, anymore spilled blood will be on your paws, and they'll know it." ~ Falconstar

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She's just a smart one *chuckles* Studies hard she'll know more than I ever will and I'm glad for it -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs in relief hearing her and pads over* how you doing?
Boulderpaw

*purrs* Hello was just catching up with my sister
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* still really?
Sunheart

*blinks breaking his thoughts* yea for now Clearkit for now.. *pads over to them and lays down*
Snowtail

*huffs giving her another thrust biting into her shoulder*
Skyheart

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Team's cats are full of too much love, according to Thorntail xD Poor boy has to worry about being molested!

*Gives him an irritated look, but continues* "Rule three: You're not allowed to talk to me about anyone. Don't take Shiverpaw out for training and tell her to spy on me for you, and don't talk to your brother about how much you miss me or how unfair you're being. I don't want my name to leave your muzzle." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hesitates* Maybe it's not completely necessary. MoonClan does do a lot for us in means of badger control. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Hums before asking* "Did you guys have a thing like that back where you lived? Where a cat would teach you what you knew?" ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
yea you can say that again TEAM RELAX!

*purrs and nuzzles her* thanks for everything Mistybreeze i mean it.
Snowstep
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Team, Tangle, I'm trying to give Tree and Silver a reason to meet up xD Take your out!
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs loudly and licks the top of his head* "Don't mention it. You always were my favorite, anyway." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
So say we do leave, what is your Clan going to do then? Almost half your clan is unseasoned apprentices. Those rouges are vicious, they've already ripped one of your apprentices to pieces I'm told, and with our territory now theyre only getting stronger. They now own more of the forest then your Clan does and they're coming for you next. Maybe my warriors are hurt but given enough healing time they can help you fight back these rouges. If you make us leave your dooming your own Clan too Falconstar. I'd love to see how you do fighting rouges and badgers. -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eyes harden* "Walk out of my camp and you'll see how exactly we handle rogues and badgers," *Challenges* "I'd like to see how you handle that and healing, grieving warriors." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
huh o.0

*chuckles* i knew it but how should i tell her? *says with a nervous tint in his voice*
Snowstep
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Mother taught us how to hunt begrudgingly just so she wouldn't have to hunt for us then we taught our younger siblings...if you're referring to a medicine cat we didn't have one that's why the greencough was so bad...but my sister Merry was smart like Merrypaw, it's where she gets her namesake, she would often play around with herbs figure out things for minor stuff -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hopefully this gets me pregnant. Think you can contain yourself for two moons? -Hushpool

How was it? -Featherwing

I'm all right. My head hurts, but I'm sure I'll be okay. What about you? -Hazelpaw

Sorry I'm not a master hunter like you. -Frecklepaw

I would never! -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks him with her tail* "Thats up to you," *purrs. Stands and trots off* ~ Mistybreeze

*Glances at her* "Does she remind you much of your sister even now?" ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"You're a liar," *retorts* "When you came back Sunheart constantly pestered me about how much you talked about me, how much you missed me, the like." *Narrows his eyes* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs finishing up and lays his head on her chest* ill try my hardest you tease. *chuckles*
Skyheart

*shrugs* good she is still as stubborn as ever *purrs*
Crowtail

but I'm not a master hunter you cheeky kit *flicks his tail happily at his comment and starts to pad off*
Sunheart

*looks himself over* just a few scratches nothing to big *chuckles and sits down*
Boulderpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
If we walk out we go South to find new land...well thank you for your herbs and we will have StarClan guide us to safety elsewhere. The forest will be yours alone to defend Falconstar -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "We'll take out chances if you take yours. Once we defend the rogues and drive them out we'll appreciate having the whole forest to ourselves." ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
OMG I FORGOT SUNHEART AND THORNTAIL WERE KINDA FRIENDS SICNE HE WAS HIS MENTOR!

H-hey! *watches her go and pouts before spotting Shiverpaw and trots over to her*
Snowstep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Fair enough. Any other rules? -Blackpelt

*nuzzles him* you love it. *purrs* -Hushpool

Unsurprisingly. *smiles* I like her though. -Featherwing

And I'm no kit. *shakes her head slightly with a laugh and follows him* -Frecklepaw

Well that's good. I was worried you and Silverpaw may have been hurt. -Hazelpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Or you'll end up running away south like us when they drive you out. *with a flick of his tail he looks to Storkclaw* I know I'm a prideful cat I've been that way a long time I don't like to bullied even when I'm cornered, however it may be wiser perhaps you could give me your opinion Storkclaw -Bearstar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She reminds me of her everyday *smiles a bit* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I mean they weren't exactly "friends" xD

*Flicks his tail* "Duh. Rule four: Don't compliment me. Whether it be on my extrodaniary good looks or brillaint skills." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"What about the others?" ~ Duskstorm

*Looks to Storkclaw as well* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* yea i do love it *licks her stomach* but this time we dont have this two toms to be our slaves *laughs*
Skyheart

*nods happily* i hope so! she's my sister for star clan sake!
Crowtail

what ever you say but to me you are a kit *keeps on padding*
Sunheart

*nods* silverpaw is okay two she is outside somewhere
Boulderpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
That makes sense I mean I think it's cool you have two parents that really care about you and are you know alive and all -Silverpaw

Wrenpaw is like Brownnut sweet and strong, Flintpaw Applepaw and Frecklepaw kind of have my wildness *chuckles* Sweetpaw reminds me of Scorchgaze diplomatic and kind -Sheepfluff
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
sheesh Thorntail full of himself haha

Hey Shiverpaw i just talked to your mother.
Snowstep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I feel that the conditions are being pushed. *looks at Falconstar* With all due respect, these rouges are just as much of a threat to you as they are to us. Word is that they captured three of your warriors and held them for a year, one of which is your current deputy. -Storkclaw

*flicks his ears slightly and avoids looking at the MoonClan cats* -Scorchgaze

So this nusiance seems to have a bone to pick with StormClan more than anyone else. We may be out of a territory, but your clan is the main target. You need all the help you can get. -Storkclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes in amusement* I know you miss your fluffy. -Hushpool

*smiles and nods* And a good one she is. She certainly whipped you into shape. -Featherwing

How so? *frowns slightly* You aren't much older than me. -Frecklepaw

Good. *nods* I hear you put up on good fight. -Hazelpaw

*smiles and nods then looks at her* What about your parents? -Treepaw