Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at her• do you want fluffy or Crowtail? I wanna see what's making them fight •grins•
Skyheart

•chuckles• fine fine I'll stop. •pulls away from her• so easy to mess with but I doubt you could even handle me anyways.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and moves forward* -Red

For taking care of me like this...*opens his eyes slightly* Listen...I might not..*coughs* necessarily believe, or want to believe, that there's...nothing left for us...but I want to respect you...I want to remain in your life. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I love Hushpool and Skyheart xD
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're insane together XD

I wanna talk to Crowtail. *smirks and pads over to the warriors den* -Hushpool

*narrows her eyes* I'd like to make you eat those words. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*pauses before exhaling and continuing his task* "I thought i told you to stop talking? If you pass out I'm going to be bored and alone." ~ Thorntail

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Red, you've got a dark past that you're trying to leave behind, and I believe that every cat deserves the chance to prove themselves. From this momentous forward, you will be known as Redshadow- because that's exactly what your past is." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*bows his head* Thank you Falconstar. I swear to work hard to become a devoted member of this clan. -Redshadow

*shuts his muzzle and goes back to relaxing* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*nuzzles his cheek* "Redshadow... I like it." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Its a name I'll be glad to live up to. *smiles and touches his nose to her head* I promise I'm a fast learner. So teaching me the clan ways shouldn't take too long. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*heasitates, before he remembers how horrorfied he was when he saw Blackpelt go down. Sighs to himself before licking his face* "You know... I don't think I have much of a choice with you. No matter what I say or what rules I create, you're just going to push yourself into my life anyway." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Did you only now realize that? *smiles* You should have seen it coming Thorntail. I've only been telling you that for years. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I love there insanity

•grins padding after Featherwing• ooooooh Fluffy!
Skyheart

•lays his there best sighing•
Crowtail

Then make me Apprentice.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I do too lol

*comes over and sits beside his nest* Hey there Crowtail. Why so down? -Hushpool

*flicks his ears in annoyance* What do you want, Skyheart? -Featherwing

Not here! *Looks around shyly, but stubbornly* You're the experienced one, so take me somewhere. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh so you want to do it now? •tries to hold in his laughter• fine follow me! •starts to pad towards the entrance of camp•
Sunheart

Don't give me that attitude you puss •flicks his tail• why do to have your tail in a knot?
Skyheart

•looks up at her• I don't want that rouge here..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why? He's quite rougishly handsome don't you think? -Hushpool

Falconstar gave me a choice to make and I made it. Crowtail doesn't have to like it, but he also doesn't have to be angry with me about it. *lashes his tail* I don't like when Crowtail is angry with me. -Featherwing

*follows him* You know, your cockiness is extremely irritating. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You mean charming!? •calls back to her•
Sunheart

•gives her a glare• he could be the reason my son is dead
Crowtail

•shrugs• honestly I think we should have just killed him but that's just me and we'll Crowy probably blames the unlucky bastard for little Smokeys death
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Oh yeah?" *smirks* "We'll see about that. I'm a very tough mentor." ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, I thought I could be stubborn and outlast you and eventually you would give up, but I guess everyone has to be wrong once in awhile." *Licks the side of his face with long, tender strokes * ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That was supposed to be a joke, Crow. *sighs* Look, the way I see it Taevy was the mastermind behind every single thing that happened. He's the one we all should blame. And he's dead now, thanks to Falconstar and your mate. Who knows, maybe that poor sap was already in love with Mistybreeze when your son was killed. Maybe there's some remorse there. -Hushpool

...I know. *sighs* Treepaw killed the rouge that actually murdered Smokepaw. And Smokepaw...would have wanted someone to have redemption I believe. -Featherwing

*pads to his side* Whatever you say. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* I don't doubt that. The clan respects you very much. -Redshadow

*purrs and brushes their tails* So what exactly are you telling me, Thorntail? -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*smirk falters a bit* "Well, they used to, anyway..." ~ Mistybreeze

"I guess... if you're going to keep bothering me than I'll just.. tolerate it." *Smirks a little and licks his muzzle * ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Sweetpaw* gather all your siblings Sweetpaw Scorchgaze and I need to talk to all of you -Sheepfluff

*looks up and pads over* Mom is it true we're not Clan cats? -Applepaw

Of course your clan cats just gather your siblings and come back here and we'll talk -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They still do. You heard Falconstar's words. -Redshadow

What about your "mate to be"? Won't she be just devastated if you're tolerating someone else..*gives him a knowing look* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Yes mother. *hurries to the entrance of camp* Frecklepaw! Come back! Mother wants a family meeting..-Sweetpaw

*sighs and stops walking* Looks like we'll have to pick up later, warrior. This is important. *turns and starts heading back, wondering how this family meeting will turn out* -Frecklepaw

*goes to Flintpaw* It's time for that family meeting. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over as well sitting beside his sister curling his tail around her he knew this would be hard for her* -Brownnut
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*shrugs* "Falconstar doesn't speak for everyone." ~ Mistybreeze

"Holiday's tough. I'm sure she'll get over it, especially if she has Ivyfrost around to help her."
*stops and looks at him for a moment* "I know you think I was just lying to get you off my back, but most of what I told you is true. Maybe we weren't about to become mates but... that's just because neither of us ever really pushed for a relationship. But the potential was... definitely there." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…

*shakes his head* we dont know that..we dont know anything..
Crowtail

*laughs* Do you really think so? your son is a killer now Featherwing or well Crowtails son at least
Skyheart
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No, but his word is the one that really matters. *licks her forehead* I'll do everything I can to prove myself to everyone. To show them what an asset I can be to the clan. -Redshadow

I don't fault you for moving on...there were times during that year I thought I might die.. Honestly, when you told me about Holiday, I thought maybe it was for the best that I set away and let you be with someone...Someone probably better than me..*closes his eyes again* But it didn't take long for me to realize I couldn't do that... Against all the odds, I love you too much. -Blackpelt

*sits beside Sheepfluff* I don't want you to feel bad for however things turn out. *puts his tail on her back* Whether they still accept me or not. -Scorchgaze

*pads over with their siblings* -Wrenpaw, Frecklepaw and Sweetpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Brennen read the dang posts! XD
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
MY BAD I DIDNT RENEW THE PAGE

*pads over with Wrenpaw*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes* Crowtail, your mate was their prisoner for a year! I'm sure he knows more than the rest of us. The clan has their revenge on the cats that murdered one of our own. There comes a time when you have to let go of that anger and move on. -Hushpool

*glares at him* Then we're all killers. I killed rouges in that battle. As did my brother, as did you, as did your mate, as did our leader. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*hums and tucks her head underneath his chin * "Honestly, I'm not sure I care what they think of me anymore. I never really thought you would leave your group for StormClan, and now that you're actually here..." ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, Holiday is gorgeous and talented so I doubt anyone would have faulted me for moving on."
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*smacks him on the muzzle* dont look at me like that makes you look stupid and as for that yes we are all killers then but you have to understand Crowtail didn't go through what you had to so he just sees them all as monsters.
Skyheart

*sighs* easier said the done..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at her siblings* I don't know about the rest of you, but for me this doesn't change anything. Dad is still dad. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
For you. -Redshadow

*sighs* All right all right, we don't have to talk about this anymore. -Blackpelt

Ouch! *rubs his muzzle and sighs* I suppose so..-Featherwing

I know that. It'll take time. -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*purrs and burrows deeper into his fur* "I love you." ~ Mistybreeze

*laughs softly, before smirking and tugging playfully on his ear * "But you know, I've always preferred handsome over gorgeous anyway." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I love you too. *licks her head* make sure you save a space for me in that warriors den. Once I'm finally able to join you in there I want to be right next to you. -Redshadow

Handsome to match your handsome. *licks his chest fur* Truthfully, I don't know how you could have settled down with a she-cat in the first place. You have too many needs for a she-cat to be able to satisfy. *brushes his tail over his back* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course." *stands to her paws* "Come on, lets go for a walk. We'll say I'm showing you the territory." ~ Mistybreeze

*hums and licks his neck* "I'm sure I would have managed. Being on top every time definitely doesn't sound like torture." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thought so! Sheesh i thought the two tom couples weren't suppose to have all this drama in there lives! makes me glad i stick to she cats!
Skyheart

*nods* yea you are right Hushpool..thanks.
Crowtail

*looks at his litter mates but doesnt say anything
Flintpaw

*pads back into camp seeing Shiverpaw alone and pads over to her* hey you okay?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Lead the way, beautiful. -Redshadow

I wish you could see how cute you are when you're on bottom. Then again, it's been a while so maybe you don't remember all the spots I can hit for you. *licks his muzzle* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And here you thought I was just coming to bother you. -Hushpool

*raises an eye at him* You stick to she-cats huh? -Featherwing

You okay? *sits next to his brother* -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i mean you did bother me to be honest *gives her a look* So you are having another litter of kits?
Crowtail

*gives him a look* back then you more like a she cat then you do now but i mean i can betray myself and give you a good pounding again i remember rocking your hips all night long then having you and Hushpool tag team me. *grins* good times good times.
Skyheart

*nods* just thinking..
Flintpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*jerks away from him, eyes burning with betrayal* "I swear on StarClan, if you don't stop calling me cute then I'll never give you the chance to remind me of all those spots!" ~ Thorntail

*laughs and flicks him with her tail as she leads the way* "Charming, aren't you?"
~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Finally pregnant after all this time with kits that aren't yours. I have a feeling these ones are going to cause a lot of trouble. -Hushpool

Remind me again why I talk to you. *shakes his head and lays down* So, Hushpool is pregnant? -Featherwing

I'm trying for you. *smiles and follows her* I'm not very good at romancing. -Redshadow

*Yelps slightly when his head hits the ground* All right I get it! Great StarClan, Thorntail, it's just a word. I don't mean it in a disrespectful way. You're one of the strongest cats in the clan for goodness sake. It's just a way that I see you from time to time. It's not like it means I think of you as being any less strong and powerful. -Blackpelt

About? -Wrenpaw

*sits next to her brothers* -Sweetpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* yea she wanted to be a mother so i agreed to have kits.
Skyheart

*snorts* you two are the last cats id expect to have kits you are already taking care of a big one anyways
Crowtail

this situation.
Flntpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*cringes* "Cute... it's just a disgusting word." *Finally notices he fell and blinks* "Opps. You still alive?" ~ Thorntail

"I suppose I'll just have to teach you everything, won't I?" *shakes her head* "What a helpless mate I've chosen." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* Why not. I think we'll be good at raising kits. They'll be strong and well mannered. -Hushpool

You make it sound entirely one sided. *laughs dryly* -Featherwing

Hey now, I'm not that helpless. I can hunt, I can fight. You'll just have to teach me the softer things in life. But I may have a little bit of instinct on it if I look hard enough within myself. *licks her shoulders* -Redshadow

*huffs* I might be a little closer to death now...*leans his head against him again* How my back coming along? I suppose the fact that an old scar was reopened won't make the healing or patching up any easier. -Blackpelt

Obviously. -Wrenpaw

Anything you'd like to share? -Sweetpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives his siblings a look and keeps quiet*
Flintpaw

*cuffs him* might as well be but its to late to change anything now unless they somehow die inside her! *strentches*
Skyheart

Uh huh? Just like you and Skyheart? well mannered?
Crowtail

*nudges Shiverpaw* you okay?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They'll take after me in that regard. -Hushpool

Great StarClan Skyheart! That's horrible! -Featherwing

All right, well stop pushing. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eyes flutter and she shoots him a side smile* "Well, I can't say I'm too worried about you. I'll probably teach you what you need to know and then you'll be a better Clan cat than even me." ~ Mistybreeze

"Hmm, wouldn't it be a shame if you died before you had the chance to remind me of all those spots?" ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I wanted to tell you all the truth...Scorchgaze and I aren't really mates we are best friends...when I was younger I was raped by a rogue...I don't know who he was he knocked me out...when I found out I was pregnant I was afraid but Scorchgaze was so kind he offered to act as your father to set a good example and have that figure in your life. When you were young I didn't want to tell you any ugly things so I told you he was your father. But just because he isn't your biological one doesn't mean he's not your father any less-Sheeplfluff