Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not at all. Everyone has been very accepting. Especially those who've been around since Yarrowleaf and I were together. I honestly don't know of anyone who would have anything against any of us. However, if someone is a part of Taevy's group they would definitely hide their affiliation. -Scorchgaze

There's nothing you can say. *picks up the squirrel and drops it at Thorntail's paws* You know I'm very persistent. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shakes his head* "I'm at a loss... Well, who would least surprise you? Someone who might not be totally loyal to the Clan, or have something to gain?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*growls* "Isn't it bad enough I have to deal with you on camp, and now you're stalking me?! StarClan, I don't need you distracting me out here too!" ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Roseleaf is the newest member, which is the type of criteria you'd expect to highlight a traitor, but I don't think she'd do that. -Scorchgaze

Oh so is that why you were distracted? You were thinking of me? *brushes his muzzle against Thorntail's shoulder* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Messaged you Team!!

"What about... Thorntail? He's gone out of his way to avoid Blackpelt." ~
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Stops as a look of horror crosses his features* "I-I didn't mean..." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* That's how it's always been with those two. *thinks hard* I honestly don't know of anyone I'd suspect. Though, I'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Don't worry. You don't have to admit to anything. I know how you get embarrassed. *rubs against his flank* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Messaged you back!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You stubborn she-cat just admit all of the names are lovely just like our future kits *smiles* -Shadowdrift

I'm managing *sighs and leans against him* I just wish we could go home and this nightmare will be over... -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps his tail around her and pulls her close* I know. I'm sure everyone wishes we could go home to our own territory and feel safe again. So life could return to normal, well as normal as it can be. -Storkclaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I just wish I could wake up and be home with Darkblossom again... *says sadly she was still grieving the loss of her littermate they were practically best friends and she wasn't taking the death well* -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Im sorry. I wish I could take away the pain you're feeling. -Storkclaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nods, worried* "I hope we catch them before they give away any more information." ~ Falconstar

*Remains frozen, fighting the urge to relax and lean into him* "Back off, Blackpelt," *growls* "You're pushing it." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*pretends to look thoughtful before swiftly licking his cheek* "I suppose our future does look rather lovely... But not as lovely as the names I chose." ~ Swallowflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits at the fresh kill pile poking at a shrew he was planning on eating*
Snowstep

*rolls his eyes* so what do you wanna do about it then? *pulls out a vole and licks his lips*
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*rolls hi s eyes with a smile at his mate* -Shadowdrift

I know you do...I'm trying to stay strong for the Clan and her kits... -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at Darkmist with her pretty green eyes* so have you ever thought about having kits? -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods* And our kits would be absolutely gorgeous. Just like you. Have you thought about it? -Darkmist
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's okay to have your moment though. Everyone knows how much pain you're feeling right now. It's okay to let it out. -Storkclaw

Well right now I want to eat. *settles down beside him* -Hushpool

You aren't pulling away, Thorntail. *tugs on his ear lightly* -Blackpelt

*nods* I'll do my best to stop this threat. *deep inside he felt an incredible sense of guilt for these rouge attacks on his clan and all the others and he knew Blackpelt and Featherwing must be feeling it too* -Scorchgaze

*nudges her brother* Flintpaw, wake up. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*nods* I've always liked kits I loved playing with all of my nieces and newphews I always wanted to be a mother *smiles* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You'd be a fantastic mother, Flaxenrose. *nuzzles her* Whenever you want we can start trying for a family. -Darkmist
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I was worried you wouldn't want kits or at least so soon after receiving a Warrior name -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*sighs* I just don't know with the kits I'm gonna have to help care for them now...it's sad because I was really thinking of having kits soon but I'll have to wait awhile now to make sure these kits at least have one mother figure -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*flicks him with his tail* "I know you will. I suppose I should announce that MoonClan are staying with us" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*His protests get caught in his throat, and his posture slowly loosens. You really missed him, didn't you? * ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Nooooo...! I wanna sleep! •grumbles•
Flintpaw

•takes a bite and pushes it to her• so what are we going to do with them then since you want to mess with em.
Skyheart

•nudges Featherwing• what do you wanna do now?
Crowtail

•watches his kits worriedly•
Snowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Shiverpaw wondering why she looked so nervous peering around the camp* You alright? -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*jerks her gaze away from Snowstep and glares at Rainpaw* "I'm fine," *snaps* ~ Shiverpaw

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sees Mistybreeze and pads over to her tail dropping*
Snowstep
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Don't seem like it by the way you snapped at me *flicks her tail a bit* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Gives Rainpaw a once-over before glaring at her* "Why do you mind your own business?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Eyes widen* "Snowstep, are you okay?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* kinda.
Snowstep
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Just curious don't bite off my tail -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Sits beside him and licks his shoulder* "What happened? You look miserable..." ~ Mistybreeze

"Don't stick your muzzle where it doesn't belong and I won't," *Retorts* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at his paws* well i told her how i felt about her and she just blew me off..she..she said she didn't have those feelings for me and she almost sounded angry that i told her. *looks up at Mistybreeze looking for an answer*
Snowstep
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sheesh who tied your tail in a knot? *says getting up and padding away* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course I want kits. The idea of being a father is very exciting to me. Especially since I'd get to do it with you. -Darkmist

Yes they'll need attention for some time. But we don't have to wait the full six moons before we can have our own. -Storkclaw

*nods* I think most cats have figured it out by now, but it would be a good idea to announce it. -Scorchgaze

*rubs their muzzles together* You know, you don't have to put up so much resistance. I've missed you. It's okay to acknowledge if you've missed me too. -Blackpelt

I don't necessarily want to mess with them. I just want to watch because it's funny. *eats* -Hushpool

It's up to you. We could take a walk if you'd like. -Featherwing

You've been sleeping for so long! Get up you lazy fluff ball, I'm bored. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Watches her leave, scowling* ~ Shiverpaw

*Heart drops in her chest* "She... rejected you?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods and strolls to the high rock. Leaps on top and calls the Clan together* ~ Falconstar

*Steps back and shakes his head, trying to clear it* "No. No matter what I could have... possibly felt while you were gone, the point is you were gone. You were gone, by your own free will or not. You couldn't protect yourself, and-" *growls softly and glares at the lake* "And I"m not getting involved with someone who can't protect and defend themselves." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits below him at the rock, watching the clan come together* -Scorchgaze

*flicks his ears in annoyance* Can't protect Scorchgaze, my brother and I against an entire clan size group of rouges? Had I fought any harder than I did I probably wouldn't be alive. Or would you have preferred that? Preferred me being dead so that I wouldn't have come back to make you face things you didn't want to face. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Cats of StormClan, as you may have guessed MoonClan have been chased out of their camp by rogues and have come to us for help." *tries not to smirk* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I don't have anything to face!" *snarls* "I'm not the one who was in denial that he liked toms, remember?" ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I came around from that. You're the one that to this day insists on shutting everyone out. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Because everyone let's me down!" *exclaims* "My parents, my brothers, Crowtail, Burntheart, and now you." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•oils up at Falconstat and looks back at Featherwing• yea after this though
Crowtail

•nods his head sadly the looks up at Falconstsr• I really thought she likes me a little more..
Snowstep

•grumbles pushing his way to the entrance of the den to listen to Falconstar•
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thorntail you can't expect everyone to be perfect. We all make mistakes. But you're making the biggest mistake by not letting anyone right their wrongs. -Blackpelt

Why are you so grumpy? *sits beside him* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*puts her tail on his back* "I'm sorry Snowstep..." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*shrugs* "If i don't let anyone close to me than no one can let me down." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But what about those who want to be close to you! *grips his shoulders with his paws* You obviously care about those cats or you wouldn't be so upset that they let you down. Great StarClan, Thorntail, not everyone can live up to every expectation. But that doesn't mean that they don't want to try. I tried for endless moons to win your affection, so you don't think I felt broken when I was taken away from you? You don't think I felt incredibly hurt and guilty? Don't push me away anymore. Even if you try, it won't stop me from fighting for you. -Blackpelt
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Stares at him for a moment, confliction clear in his eyes. Swallows thickly before glaring away* "Blackpelt... When you were gone I moved on. Holiday? The she-cat that left to find her sister in the city? We're... together now. She's going to return, and when she does we're going to be official." ~ Thorntail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thorntail please don't do this....What we had was special. We could have that again. I know it. You have to just open up your heart to it. *pulls him close and wraps his paws around him, pressing them close together* Please. I'll never leave you again. No matter what, I won't let anything separate us. -Blackpelt