Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs and steps back from her**shakes his fur dry* Fine fine fine. No wet love. -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes* Because you didn't hold back for me. So I figured you needed a taste of your own medicine. Didn't really work the way it's supposed to because you enjoyed it so much. For my first time you certainly didn't give me any easy treatment. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at her* You want me to be honest right? No i only decided it because you wanted them and i wanted you to be happy..i just cant see myself being a father Hushpool..
Skyheart

*nods his eyes still wide* w-what do we do!?
Flintpaw

see! that a girl! *purrs loudly from her movements and leans into her to fit in fully*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't want them if you won't be excited for them...*gets to her paws* I'm not really hungry...*pads over to the warriors den and lays down* -Hushpool

Absolutely nothing. I'm not going in there to tell them to stop, that's for sure. -Wrenpaw

*moans more* T-This isn't so bad now..*leans her head back, licking his neck roughly* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Chuckles and tugs on his scruff* "I had to get my point across, and it totally worked!" *licks along his spine* "Don't pretend like you didnt love it though. I had you moaning and screaming my name, completely at my mercy." ~ Thorntail

"Well, maybe we dont need to worry about your manners after all!" *pads forward and starts licking his face, helping him dry* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So as long as I do exactly as you say I have good manners? *purrs as she licks him* -Redshadow

*shivers* I can admit I enjoyed it, but I definitely like being on top best. Your moans are such a turn on. Especially when you start yelling out to me. Mmm, I could go for days when I hear that. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Exactly!" *licks his cheek* "Handsome AND intelligent!"
~ Mistybreeze

*paws at his chest and nuzzles his flank* "Think about how tight it'll be, and how you'll have to pound into me just to fit. And think of how I'll be screaming your name, begging you to go harder and deeper..." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hushpool come back here! *calls out to her*
Skyheart

s-should we tell someone?
Flintpaw

*bites her scruff a bite harder from the pressure he was applying * almost done though *huffs*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Did you think I was some mouse-brain? I hope you didn't fall in love with me just for my good looks. -Redshadow

*huffs and presses his forehead to Thorntail's* I want you right now. I want to do you until you can't walk. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gets up and slowly walks back to him* -Hushpool

We can't tell Dad. His head will explode. Maybe we should tell Applepaw? She could probably see what's going on in Frecklepaw's head. -Wrenpaw

That's all you've got, warrior? *digs her claws into the ground deeper* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lets out a small growl thrusting her harder and wraps his paws underneaths her pulling her into him* better watch that tongue of yours before i make it start licking!
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* lets get the heck out of here!
Flintpaw

*sighs* i understand you are upset Hushpool all because i dont completely want them doesnt mean i won't care for them plus what would you even do now its to late.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lashes her tail slightly* ...You promise that you'll do your best to warm up to the idea of our kits? Especially since I am already pregnant. -Hushpool

*hurries back into camp and looks around for their sister* -Wrenpaw

*gasps and moans loudly at his forcefulness* Well it's f-finally starting to feel good! -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You know i decided I'm not going easy on you tonight *growls into her ear giving her hard thrust over and over again* I'm going to make it so you cant walk for a bit.
Sunheart

*follows after him*
Flintpaw

*shrugs* yes i promise *looks at her gently* come on relax
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays back down* fine. -Hushpool

T-then you better carry me back inside! *moans and bites her lip**pushes her hips back again* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grinds against her harder getting closer to releasing* W-we will talk about that!
Sunheart

*nuzzles her* come on its not like you to act out like that
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well it's frustrating, Skyheart! *huffs* If you really can't see yourself as a father I could respect that. I don't need kits to be happy. Your happiness, our happiness is what's important. -Hushpool

*hungs her head back, leaning it against his* Does it a-always feel this good?! -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*tugs on her neck and looks at her with kitten eyes* i didn't mean to upset you though..
Skyheart

*nods giving her one final hard thrust and leans into her finishing and huffs* Y-yea if its done well at least..*says tiredly*
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"What a coincidence," *presses back aganist him and licks his nose* "So do I. I want you to fill me up and make me scream, I want you to make me beg for you, I want you to tell me about all those dirty thoughts you had while we were apart..." ~ Thorntail

"Of course not! Thats only part of the reason, honest." *Her grin fades* "But what about you? Because apparently everything you first told me was a lie. At least when we first started meeting." ~ Mistybreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Poor boys, all sexually deprived and in love! They need to just dry hump or something before they explode.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Seriously XD
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs and leans her head against him* It's fine. -Hushpool

*sighs and sits down with her* Yes, in the beginning I was only following orders. But getting to know you...I found myself in love with you. Your kindness, your intelligence, your humor. The way you treated me like I was someone. I found you so wonderful and I couldn't bring myself to shield my heart from you. I wanted you to have it. And I wanted to have yours. *brushes his tail against her cheek* I know some of your clanmates don't think I can change, but I already have so much. You've brought out the good in me. -Redshadow

*pushes himself to his paws and moves him on his back* I need to have you...*huffs* even if it's only a little bit..*rubs down against him* -Blackpelt (he lives!!! XD)

Well then you do it very well..*huffs and flops down on her side* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chukles laying on top of her* well I'm glad you liked it *nuzzles her chin*
Sunheart

*licks her cheek soothingly* now come on eat up! *nods to the rabbit*
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Dry humping ftw!!!

*Looks at him for a moment with wide blue eyes, wanting to believe every word he said. Finally looks away* "You know, for someone who lived with such savages - and actually ranked above them - you're quite the smooth talker." ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks, concerned* "I don't want you to die on me tho-" *stops when they touch and hisses at the unexpected pleasure* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*eats hungrily* -Hushpool

So, how did I do for my first time? -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Better then i expected! *gets up and starts to groom his fur dry still being wet from the waterfall wash*
Sunheart

*purrs watching her* thats the appetite of a mother if i say so myself!
Skyhearrt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Taevy may have been a savage, but he was very much so an intellectual. He taught us all how to speak with conviction. Despite what others may think, you didn't come to be his second in command by being the most cruel. That's what his lackies were for. In order to be in a ranking position you needed a level of intelligence. *shakes his head* But he taught us how to be unfeeling. You brought me around from that. -Redshadow

*lays on top of him, still holding up most of his weight* I'm fine...But I won't be if I can't touch you more...*growls lowly and tugs on his ear, grinding their bodies together* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles* They're your kits so they'll be eating like pigs. -Hushpool

*stays laying down, her hips aching* Well, practice makes perfect. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Ah. So this is how you talk to all the pretty she-cats you're meant to seduce." ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans loudly and bucks their hips together. Wraps his legs around his hips and forces them closer* "Mh-hmm, Blackpelt!" ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No! I don't mean to bring up unpleasant things, but we never really did much speaking to those she-cats. Seduction wasn't part of the game. Taevy's teachings were for new recruits. We had to speak with conviction so that they would want to join us. -Redshadow

*groans into his neck fur* More! Let me hear more! -Blackpelt
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*head buts his chest* "Easy there, Red. I was only joking. Still... good to know you don't have some pretty rogue waiting for you back with the group." ~ Mistybreeze

*Manages a smirk and pulls him closer, still grinding their hips together* "You don't know h-how many times I've had dreams like t-this after we split, and I would w-" *moans, his body tensing as pleasure shoots through it* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. -Redshadow

Don't you dare stop. Tell me all about it. *drags his tongue down his neck, chest and stomach before reaching between his legs and licking more* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
calling me fat there Hushpool? *raises an eye*
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* how are you feeling?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No. You're a strong warrior that needs a lot of nourishment. -Hushpool

My hips are sore, but I'll survive. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Looks at him softly before nuzzling his chin* "Well, good news is I don't think there's a tom alive more handsome than you. Once those she-cats warm up to you I'll have to fight them off." ~ Mistybreeze

*Eyes widen and the words get caught in his throat, and for a minute all he can do is moan desperately* "I-I would wake up, throbbing and aching a-a-" *pants* "And I would s-sneak into t-the forest and try to mimic the d-dream... I would m-moan your n-name to myself-!" *shrieks before moaning again, pressing himself closer to Blackpelt's face* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks her head* You're the only one I could want. And I want you. -Redshadow

*rubs their heads together momentarily* That's so so sexy. *continues licking him* What I wouldn't give to have seen that. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Good cause I'm not going to haul you all the way back to camp. *starts to groom her fur* So was it as you expected?
Sunheart

*puffs his chest out* Thats right!
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*moans again, his entire body trembling with pleasure and need. Finally he finishes after a few more licks, moaning the entire time.* *flops down, stomach still in the air, panting desperately* "M-maybe if y-you keep this u-up, once you're b-b-better, I'll let you watch. Put on a show and everything." *Smirks weakly, his body still shivering* "Hate to break it to you though, but it's not nearly as good as the real thing." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his cheek* I love you. -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes* It's a 30 second walk! *leans against him* Not at all. *blushes lightly* It was better...way better. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well I'm glad you liked it! Now you have some experience for your future mate! *chuckles and lowers himself* if you really want i can carry you over to camp*
Sunheart

*leans against her happily* i love you too Hushpool
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks him clean then moves up and lays beside him* I don't know how long I'd be able to just watch. Even now, I still want to just pound you into the ground. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel with you teasing me like that. I'd lose my mind for sure. Definitely wouldn't be able to control myself. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* I know you can't see it, but I think we'll be great parents. -Hushpool

*looks at him and nods, climbing onto his back, enjoying the warmth of his fur* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
so how are we going to explain to the clan why I'm carrying you on my back into camp? *heaves himself up*
Sunheart

If you think we will then ill agree with you *takes the final bite of the rabbit*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
About time you agree with me. *smiles* -Hushpool

I'm a spoiled brat that didn't want to talk? I'm sure you'd love that one. *nips his ear playfully* -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
please i always do what you tell me *yawns tiredly* remember the whole Fluffy incident?
Skyheart

Just remember to not tell anyone about this other wise I'm sure ill get an ear full! *pads along heading towards camp*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Oh come on, you got enjoyment out of that. -Hushpool

As long as you promise to do this with me again. *licks his ear teasingly* Then my lips are sealed. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
A-again!? i thought this was just going to be a one time deal! *says a bit surprised*
Sunheart

yea but i only did it because you told me to!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grins* True. -Hushpool

But I've decided something. *climbs off his back when they're in camp and sits in front of him* I want you to be my mate. So I'm going to make you fall for me. *says with determination* -Frecklepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•sits down and scratches his ears a bit awkwardly• well that was unexpected...I really don't know what to say.
Sunheart

See it is you who behind everything! Me and fluffy are nothing but flies trapped in cobweb waiting for the spider to sink its fangs in us!!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know, you could have said no. -Hushpool

You don't have to say anything, but prepare yourself for my charm. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I would have but you put so much pressure on me! •grumbles• if you don't ram fluffy then fluffys life is ruined and he will never have kits! •says with mimicking her voice•
Skyheart

•purrs• fine let's see the kind of show you are willing to put on for me then. •looks at her curiosly• I'm excited!
Sunheart

•nudges Wrenpaw awkwardly seeing Frecklepaw back• what do we do!?
Flintpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* I didn't say it like that! Besides, as soon as you heard you could do whatever you wanted to him you were just as excited about it. -Hushpool

Uhhh act natural? *looks nervous* -Wrenpaw

It'll be the most gripping show that any tom has ever seen. *rubs against him with a small smirk* And you'll be in love with me in no time. But for now...I need to rest. *huffs and pads over to the apprentice den, her hips still throbbing* -Frecklepaw