Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 31229

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*suddenly he comes face to face with Sorchgaze his whole clan behind him bloodied and frightened* Scorchgaze the rouges have attacked our camp and driven us out I hate to swallow my pride here...but we need StormClan's help... *sighs* -Bearstar

Brownnut replied last page <---
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
what do you know first about fighting bigger cats?
Sunheart

*shakes his head* nope..i really haven't thought that far ahead. *licks his lips and gets up*
Snowstep

*follows after him and looks at the grave*
Crowtail

*purrs* so what do you wanna do?
Flintpaw

*holds her tightly* i like were this is going.
skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs in relief and dips his head* Thank you very much, Brownnut. I know how much your approval means to her and it also means a lot to me. You're a very honorable and respectable cat; I am honored to be a part of your family in this way. -Darkmist

*nods worriedly* We were just coming to check your borders. Follow me. *flicks his tail for them to follow as he makes his way back* -Scorchgaze

Storkclaw let me take her. *lifts her younger sisters weight off the deputy's back and onto hers* -Robinwing

*nods and follows beside Bearstar* -Storkclaw

Of course you do. *laughs a little* You know, we're supposed to be getting me pregnant here. -Hushpool

*sits beside it* I hope he isn't too bored in StarClan..Although I'm sure there are plenty of cats his age to interact with... Unfortunately..-Featherwing

Want to share something to eat? -Wrenpaw

It's always good to be swift when fighting larger cats. Their size typically makes them a little slower. Also, you should use their size and strength against them. Although, I'm not exactly sure how to execute that yet. Crowtail and I haven't gotten there yet. We've been focusing on building my strength and my knowledge. -Frecklepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I try to be honorable for my clan and my family. My sweet little sister needs someone just as honorable and I know you can be that for her *smiles a bit* I know you'll be very happy together -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods* Thank you very much. I promise, I'll show her all the love she deserves and more. *dips his head then goes to find Flaxenrose* -Darkmist

*moves quickly toward camp* Do any of your cats need urgent care? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
A few bad wounds on some of my warriors and poor frightened kits and a pregnant queen who needs rest -Bearstar

*sits in the sun grooming herself* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles her cheek* I just talked to your brother. -Darkmist

*nods* Applepaw hurry on ahead; let your sister and Yellowblaze know that we have injured cats coming who need assistance at once. -Scorchgaze

Should I go as well? -Treepaw

*shakes his head* I'd like to keep the rest of us with MoonClan just in cause the rouges come back. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh alright *nods to her father and races off to camp* -Applepaw

Did you? *perks her ears up* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•chuckles• I'm sure he made plenty of new friends there.
Crowtail

•nuzzles her• your on too you do the work •grins•
Skyheart

•nods• well least you know about it •stops and turns to her• okay when fighting a bigger cat yes use there weight against them but it's harder then it seems
Sunheart

yea I'm starvin!
Flintpaw

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* His blessing we wanted, his blessing we got. -Darkmist

You're so spoiled. *purrs and tugs on his neck, rubbing against him* -Hushpool

I hope so. And I hope he's watching over the clan, blessing them. -Featherwing

Me too! *pads over to the pile and lays down* Wanna share a rabbit? -Wrenpaw

*nods* what's the best way to do it? -Frecklepaw

*falls into step beside Silverpaw* Silverpaw, right? Are you okay? -Treepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Scratched up nothing too serious...more worried about everyone else...we lost my sister... *says sadly* She was a queen her one moon old kits are so frightened they watched her die... -Silverpaw

Oh yay! *hugs him* -Flaxenrose

*rushes into the medicine den* Merrypaw! Merrypaw! MoonClan cats! They were attacked by rouges! The whole clan is coming they need treatment *pants* -Applepaw

Oh my StarClan! *immediately starts rummaging for herbs* A whole Clan...how will I ever keep up? -Merrypaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*presses close to Shadowdrift* ~ Swallowflight

*Eyes Treepaw wearily but continues on with Clearkit* ~ Rowanpaw

*Brings up the rear, eyeing MoonClan distastefully* *Hisses* "I don't want you by my side, Blackpelt! Maybe at one point I wouldn't have minded, but that was before you left -were stolen - whatever. Crowtail might have welcomed Featherwing back with open paws and if Yarrowleaf were here he would have done the same with Scorchgaze, but me? And you?" *Keeps his gaze trained on the other cats* "I don't give cats second chances, Blackpelt. If you knew me half as well as you thought you did, you would know that." Thorntail

I know we said they would be a side couple, but Thorntail is too much fun to mess with xD
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes over to Falconstar* Falconstar! MoonClan cats they're coming to camp they've been chased out of their territory! *pants from running* -Applepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Fur immediately bristles along his spine* "MoonClan are coming to my camp?" *growls.* "Did they who chased them out? Rogues?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and holds her close* I'm sorry it took me so long to do it. I just wanted him to know how serious I am about loving you. -Darkmist

I know that. But I also know I'm not giving up on you. So we'll see. *smiles slightly to himself* -Blackpelt

I'm sorry to hear that...-Treepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Rouges *nods* Scorchgaze is leading them here a lot of them are hurt. Scorchgaze sent me to tell you and Merrypaw -Applepaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Gasps, frustrated* "Blackpelt, get any ideas out of your head. I don't love you and I don't want a mate - or you in general." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Cages a growl and instead flicks Applepaw with his tail* "You did well," *praises her* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Thank you they should be here soon *nods* -Applepaw

It's fine I'm so glad he approves *smiles* -Flaxenrose

She was a great cat... *frown thinking* I wish I could have been there to protect her -Silverpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Hopefully not too soon. "Thank you. Why don't you go help Merrypaw prepare herbs?" ~ Falconstar

How old are the apprentices, roughly?
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Um maybe like 7-8 moons, I mesaged you back btw Katie

Okay *nods and heads back over to her sister* -Applepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I seem to remember a conversation just like this some time ago. I didn't give up then, I'm not giving up now. -Blackpelt

*nods* If only my mother and father were here to see how beautiful you are. -Darkmist

Your clan was being attacked by rouges. You were fighting for your clan, to protect each cat individually would have been impossible. Don't feel guilty. -Treepaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
It's hard being an apprentice fighting big warriors... -Silverpaw

*appears in camp with Scorchgaze* Injured cats go to the medicine den *looks back at his tattered clan* -Bearstar

*nudges Swallowflight* Im gonna go get patched up love *smiles a bit and walks twards the medicine den limping a bit on his back leg* -Shadowdrift
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Okay, just wondering when I should make them warriors. Rainpaw and Treepaw are the oldest, right? And I just saw your message, I'll reply to it right after this!

"The first time we had this conversation it was before you disappeared." ~ Thorntail

*Watches him go a bit anxiously. Steps close to Sunfang* ~ Swallowflight

*Marches over to the MoonClan warriors.* "Bearstar," *Meows coldly, eyes hard.* "One of my apprentices said that you were driven out by rogues." ~ Falconstar

*Stands close to Falconstar's side, eyeing the MoonClan cats* ~ Ivyfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
They're all around the same age they were made apprentices at the same time I think they'd need another few moons before they're apprentices however Shiverpaw is probably almost ready to be a warrior

Unfortunately this true *looks down at Falconstar his large body cut up and bloodied with much of his clan* I wouldn't come unless I had to you of all cats know that MoonClan is a proud clan. But my Clan needs your herbs and a safe place to stay while they heal. We have very young kits an elder and a pregnant queen I cant have them out in the open while the clan is injured. -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Yeah, I think Shiverpaw only has a moon or so left. But I don't want to make her a warrior until I assign her a new mentor, what with Wolf's absence and all.

*Furrows his brow* "No, I suppose not. But I'm not about to let a rival Clan sleep in my camp for StarClan knows how long, especially not since the rogues seems to be targeting you now. We've already lost an apprentice thanks to them." *Thinks for a moment* "Come to my den, so that we may discuss this in private. Bring your deputy with you." *Gestures for Scorchgaze to follow them as well* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Pads into the Stormclan camp looking defeated with the lose of his mate*
Snowtail

I'm only spoiled because you spoil me! *wraps his paws around her*
Skyheart

*follows after his brother looking up at the Moonclan cats* thats a lot of cats..
Flintpaw

*pads up to Falconstar and Bearstar* is it okay if i help with the wounded? I'm Moonclans Medicine cat..
Oakleaf

well since you are smaller i would say finding a way to trip them up get them on the ground that way you can tear at them.
Sunheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You could probably switch around the mentors of our characters so you're not mentoring your own apprentice haha

*signals for Storkclaw and follows Falconstar* -Bearstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
If you don't mind, I think I'll do that :) Do you care if I give Applepaw to Falconstar, and Blackpelt can mentor Shiverpaw?

*Eyes Oakleaf for a moment before nodding* "I suppose so. Our medicine cat is visiting the Star Canyon to speak with StarClan, so you could help Merrypaw." *Then turns around and leads the way to his den* ~ Falconstar

*Pads up to Crowtail* "Their Clan looks smaller than when we last saw them," *murmurs* ~ Ivyfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks over at his sister and nods* yea you are right..*nods to Smokepaws grave* me and Featherwing were visiting Smokepaw.
Crowtail

*nods and pads to the medicine cat den*
Oakleaf

what do you think of the Moonclan cats Shiverpaw?
Snowstep
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Lowers her gaze to the grave and her face becomes soft* "He died too soon," *whispers* ~ Ivyfrost

*Lets her gaze sweep over the group then frowns* "They're small for a Clan. But Beastar didn't mention any deaths..." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Fine with me im sure Peeta wont mind

*rushes around trying to make poultices of herbs in the den* Of course when Yellowblaze is gone this happens...deep breath Merrypaw you got this *says to herself to try and keep calm a perfectionsit and a workahlic she could get a little anxious in times like these* -Merrypaw

What would you like to discuss Falconstar? -Bearstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•pads into the medicine den• are you the medicine cat apprentice? •pads over to Merrypaw•
Oakleaf

•nods• yea it was..•smiles at his sister gently• remember when we were apprentices always free to explore with out a care in the world?
Crowtail

•nods• I did hear some of them talking about a queen getting killed in the battle though but they are pretty small for a clan.
Snowstep
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Should we come up with an excuse for that? Or just pretend its always been that way?

"How long you plan on staying in my camp, for one thing," *meows bluntly* "Have you thought about that at all?" ~ Falconstar (I admit, I'm so proud of Falconstar all the time xD He's still very young and green with leadership... when he acts all professional I feel like a proud mother)

*Laughs dryly* "And we didn't have a care in the world?" *Sighs* "But that was before Boulderstep died, Featherwing was stolen and Holiday left to go find her sister in the city..." ~ Ivyfrost

*Tilts her head* "I wonder why..." ~ Shiverpaw

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yes *looks up* Are you Oakleaf? Thank StarClan I could use your help. I got all the wound dressings herbs out there and I'm making disinfecting poultices now -Merrypaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea I'm good with it. Sorry I'm on and off. My boyfriend and I are going to California for 12 days on Friday to see his family for Christmas. So I've got a lot of packing to do haha.

I know. It's because I love you. *licks his stomach* -Hushpool

*follows his leader to talk* -Storkclaw & Scorchgaze

I'm sorry that I couldn't have stopped what happened to me, my brother and Scorchgaze. I tried my hardest to do so. But I'm here now. Seeing your face everyday. Reminded of how guilty I feel and how much I love you. I will work my hardest to make it up to you, even if you say I can't. -Blackpelt

I understand...I couldn't do anything to stop them from murdering my brother...And I was right there. -Treepaw

*nods* I wonder what will end up happening. -Wrenpaw

*lays beside his son's grave* You're missed very much, Smokepaw. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Alright, and don't worry about it!

"It's not that you can't, it's that I don't want you to!" *growls* "Great StarClan, I forgot what a hopeless sap you are." ~ Thorntail

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
be free Team BE FREE

*looks over at his mate and nudges his sister* lets give him some space we can talk over a meal. *starts to pad away to the fresh kill pile*
Crowtail

ah you do know who i am thats good *nods and starts to get to work* how much cobwebs do you have? we need to get wounds wrapped up and cleaned as soon as possible
Oakleaf

*Shrugs* im sure we will find out eventually so how is your mother doing?
Snowstep

*purrs loudly pressing himself into her*
Skyheart

*looks around for his kits again*
Snowtail

*shrugs* hopefully this doesnt bring us anymore trouble..
Flintpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nods and follows him after casting the grave one last glance* "You know, most the time I can't believe you're still a father." ~ Ivyfrost

*Smiles dryly* "As if you don't know, she's fine. You always were her favorite and you weren't even her son!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads up to Snowtail and drops Clearkit at his paws* "I grabbed her for you," *meows* ~ Rowanpaw

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks down at his kits* what about the others? *looks back up at her worriedly* a-are they okay?
Snowtail

she was like a mother to me *purrs* i even tried to help name you! *purrs* though she didn't really take a liking to my names i offered.
Snowstep

*chuckles* either can i sometimes this parenting thing is a lot harder then it seems you know
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Steps back* "I, uh. haven't seen them actually. But I'm sure they got out," *adds quickly* ~ Rowanpaw

*Overhears Snowtail talking about kits and frowns, approches the father* "You're missing your kits?" *asks* ~ Mistybreeze

*Smiles in return* "You can't tell by watching. Your kits adore you, and they're very well-behehaved." ~ Ivyfrost

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stops and looks back at Mistybreeze and nods* i-i had 3 kits..but right now i only have one of them with me..
Snowtail

Do you really think so? *grabs a vole*
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Scans the MoonClan cats* "What do the other two look like?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Quickly sneaks a bite of the vole, then chews thoughtfully* "Of course I do. You know I wouldn't lie to you." *Stops, then blinks. Lowers her voice* "Have any of them inherited your... amazing hearing?" ~ Ivyfrost

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eaglekit is a Black tom with a white muzzle and chest fluff.. and Whitekit well he is white like me with brown paws..
Snowtail

*sees her sneak the vole and rolls his eyes and stops and thinks* to be honest i dont know..they never said anything about it or even gave me a hint..and well Smokepaw is gone so we will never know about him..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Exactly. So I've got nothing but free time to be by your side. -Blackpelt

I think trouble was coming either way. -Wrenpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Do Snowstep and Snowtail have the exact same description xD

*Nods and scans the crowd, before breaking into a grin* "Is that them?" *Gestures to the two kits beside Mudpath and Lakefrost* ~ Mistybreeze

"How strange," *Mutters* "Why do you even have your powers in the first place?" ~ Ivyfrost
^ Throwback to when Thorntail, Crowtail, Leaf-fall and Burntheart all had powers and we were going to create our own Dark Forest to try and destroy them xD
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows his eyes* "I want you to know that if constantly stay by my side I will will you." ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i have no idea :D

*chuckles and sighs* you know i wonder that all the time its not like i wanted it *gives her a look* you arent still jealous are you?
Crowtail

*huffs* we have had enough of it.
Flintpaw

*looks over at where she gestured and eyes go wide happily* yes! thats them! oh thank you so much!
Snowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Laughs* "No, not anymore. Although I sometimes wonder if StarClan meant to give me it and gave it to you by mistake," *smirks* "I feel like I would have used them more purposefully." ~ Ivyfrost

*Smiles a bit* "You're welcome." *Looks at Lakefrost* "Is that their mother? The one who carried them here?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lowers his gaze to his paws* there mother was killed in the battle..*says quietly*
Snowtail

*cuffs* her oh please how would you have used this ability?
Crowtail