Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You aren't even going to sleep? -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* I'm fine i can sleep after
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good luck then. *licks his muzzle then settles down to sleep* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and turns and pads over to Featherwing prodding him roughly* wakey wakey
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans and rolls over to face him, rubbing his eyes* You didn't even let me sleep for that long. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
welcome to the training life now get up *growls and pads out of the den*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks Crowtail's cheek before following him out* You don't need to be so grouchy. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
strike one *mutters to him padding to the secluded area they are earlier*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes his head slightly* All right, so what are we doing first? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*turns to him* attack me..*prepares himself*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs and leaps onto his back**biting into his scruff and pummeling his sides with his back paws while gripping onto his shoulders with his front paws* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs when he jumps on him and slams his back into a tree to get him off*
skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*yelps slightly and lets go of him**crouches and leaps at him again, slamming his head into his flank* -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I suppose that makes sense...what were their warrior names? I'm just curious your clan names are quite interesting -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*kicks him with his back leg in the stomach* your attacks are weak.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm making this shit up cause I can't find what they were xD

*purrs* Sweetpelt and Rockheart. They hardly even got to enjoy being warriors...-Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*growls slightly in frustration* That's why I'm having you help me. *swipes at his paws* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs and gives him a hard crack to the side of the muzzle* we need to work on your forearm strength. *sits down thinking*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits down in front of him, rubbing his muzzle where Skyheart hit him* My brother said running would be good to build my leg strength. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* no offense your brother is an idiot when it comes to training..start climbing the trees. *says sternly*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No offense to my brother, but he can be an idiot about a lot of things. *pads over to a large tree, bunches his haunches and jumps up the trunk**latches on with his claws and pulls himself up to a high branch* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits down watching him* do this till you cant move your legs..*yawns and lays down*
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Those a cool names too...and im sorry about your siblings... -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
While you just lay there and relax? *rolls his eyes and climbs down then moves to a new tree and climbs up* -Featherwing

It's all right. *smiles at them weakly* Cherish what you have with each other and Flaxen. Losing cats you grew up with, spent every waking moment with for moons, is one of the hardest things you'll ever experience. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
We already experienced it.... -Brown
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
hmmmm no need me to do it when i dont have to.. *yawns again and lays his head onto his paws*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sheep told me, but cherish each other because that's what you still have. *puts his tail on Sheep's shoulder and a paw on Brown's* I'm sorry for your loss. I really am. As someone who has experienced a lot of death I can't tell you how grateful I am to still have something to keep me going. I still have friends like you. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*keeps repeating the process of climbing up and down trees* So why did you even agree to train me? *calls out to him as he climbs* I thought you didn't like me at all after you beat me bloody. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i wanted another reason to beat the mouse out of you *says with his eyes closed*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* You're doing a real good job of that. I can hardly move you're beating me so hard. *says VERY sarcastically**continues training on trees* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
another strike..*mutters*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*climbs up on a branch of a tree and nearly stumbles off**steadies himself and winces at the slight throbbing in his hips* You know, the aching in my hips isn't helping with my balance. *climbs back down and starts up another tree* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
pain is your friend at this point Fluffy now shut up and get over it *growls*
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Nice to be friends with you too Stripes *chuckles a bit* just friends remember that -Brown

*purrs a bit* Were glad to help you out Scorchgaze -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes and keeps climbing* Get your beauty rest, Skyheart. *mumbles irritably* -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes in amusement* Sheep, your brother seems to doubt the powers of my charms. *brushes his tail under Brown's chin and laughs* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*opens his eyes in a glare* come here NOW! *gets to his paws*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs and pads over to him* I was doing as you said! I was climbing the trees! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lashes his tail* its your stupid comments that are pissing me off you runt *sticks his muzzle into his face* do you want me to show you why I'm having you do this?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes back a growl and swallows his pride* No..-Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*narrows his eyes* then keep your stupid comments to yourself got it? now get back to tree climbing! *cuffs him hard over the ears*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*ducks his head after he gets cuffed and heads back over to the trees**casts a slight glare at him then goes back to climbing up and down* -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yea not into it. Best be careful I don't bite your tail off stripes *flashes his sharp teeth jokingly. Brown wasn't into toms after his mother being taking advantage of and being a bastard and protecting his sisters from preying toms in the gangs he naturally distrusted other toms. He was a protector his stature and power that and though he was good-natured you don't hurt the cats he loves. He could only fall in love with a she-cat who appreciated his protection and was calm and sweet to go with his good nature* -Brown
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lashes his tail and lays back down* Until you cant move Featherwing!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Blue crushing dreams here xD

*holds his paws up innocently* Hey, it was worth a shot! *moves behind Sheep* Your brother scares me a little. *says to her quietly* Guess it wouldn't be a good idea if I even tried to charm him, huh? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I got it! *keeps going, pushing himself to go as hard as he could* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him carefully*
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well just looking at his backstory it just doesn't seem in character for him to be gay sorry Peeta...but you know there's always Sheep if Scorch could be Bi anyway haha

He's used to gang toms trying to push him around to get to me and my sisters...he can be touchy at times -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ehh idk Scorchgaze is pretty gay xD Maybe if Brown just met a nice, sweet tom that could show him that not all are the same he could come to love that cat. It's the classic love story anyway! haha The person that comes along and shows someone whose been jaded by their past that not all people of a certain group are the same and they end up falling in love xD

*shakes his head* I can understand that. Remember the little story I told you about why I was gone for a year? I'm surprised I still trust toms myself. *purrs slightly* It's fine. Just thought it was worth a try to get close to someone. -Scorchgaze

*climbs until his pads were bleeding**drops down from the trunk of a tree, breathing hard* I-I don't think I can climb anymore...-Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets up and pads over to him* go again *says sternly* if you can move you can climb!
Skyheart
last edited 1年以上前