Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13101-13150 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Well, that doesn't seem so bad. Ossiana was able to kill one, and now with this new strength, it should at least make things easier

Rosemary: (She continued to sit perfectly still in the water, not saying a word)

Nithloraul: Actually, you do. Humans cannot kill the Servants. It is a fact. Unless your plan is to throw the corpses of your comrades at them until they die. Why should I bother helping you!? I don't care about you or Rose..... (Once he blurted out her name, he silenced himself) I mean... The child...... You didn't hear a goddamn thing, so shut it!
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Helga Quartz? It's the witch from before! Third Seat, shall we deal with this matter now?" The warrior said, his sword already ready for a battle to the death.

The knight with the mace stepped from the shadows, Reedrick. His face was as plain and expressionless as it had been before, his eyes narrowed in a glare. "I'll handle this rather quickly myself."

~

"Yes, Ossiana was able to kill one of the lowest ranking champions. In a weakened state at that. And correct, with you now having a more suitable weaponry for a war onto her subjects in addition to the new allies that will be joining us." Essil said. "More and more, our chances of defending against and shattering the reigns of the dark increase."

~

Judissia remained at the bottom of the water, only small bubbles drifting back to the surface to note that she was still alive at the bottom.
Rosemary: (As she looked at Judissia under the water, she began to step out of the stream, and went to put her clothes back on)

Enricho: Well, that's something to be hopeful for. What is the next step to stopping Macross for good?
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"H-huh? There's been a misunderstanding, sir. I do not wish to battle. I come here bearing a delicious stew for thee and thine friends to fill thy selves up with something warm that should keep you warm for the night as well. Instead of, you know, sandwiches. There's peas, potatoes, carrots, and dragon heart within the stew that balance out one another to make it perfect."

"--SEE?! YOU DID IT AGAIN! You do care! You KNOW you care! So stop pretending, "artifact" or if that's who you really are. Either that or I've succeeded to showing you a different side of humanity."
Nithloraul: (The Nithloraul was completely silent, before responding in a deathly serious tone) You damn humans always want to tell yourselves you are right. And when all proof is against you to where you are wrong, you do what you can to change it, even fate, to make yourselves right, when you aren't worth anything. This conversation is over and I will not be speaking any longer (With that, the Nithloraul went dead quiet. No smart remarks, no dark sense of humor, just total silence that followed it's tone)
"Helga Quartz? It's the witch from before! Third Seat, shall we deal with this matter now?" The warrior said, his sword already ready for a battle to the death.

The knight with the mace stepped from the shadows, Reedrick. His face was as plain and expressionless as it had been before, his eyes narrowed in a glare. "I'll handle this rather quickly myself." "We have enough warmth with the fire that the Light provides us with, witch. And there are no more misunderstandings except for why the Sister Lieutenant didn't guide you to your death before. And we do not need your poison spited trash within a pot neither." He stepped forward. "Lexdotas." At this command, spines of light stuck from the mace like spikes, and he began to move forward more. "I'll make sure that this is the last time that you will ever attack the warriors of the light."

~

Essil was silent for a moment, thinking over the question. "We gather all that we need. Troops. Disposables. And the allies that will make the actual difference."

~

It was only a half hour later did Judissia finally came around to exiting the water herself after she rinsed out her "clothes" and wrung them out, her hair now ridden of the blood that had once clotted and covered it. Now she appeared to look more like Macross than before, though her hair was straighter instead of being in a wild mane like manner. Her smooth skin held more color to and vibrancy to it. But then it could be noticed even more that she didn't look like Macross, but it was more so the other way around. They were identical, but at the same time, there were major aspects that made them both different. She got herself dressed in damp clothing that felt just as warm as the false temperature of the water. She cracked a few stubborn kinks out of her body before looking at her hands, flexing them.
You feel it...I feel it too~
She grimaced and muttered something before turning to Rosemary. "Alright, so we got two options. We keep moving or we take refuge here tonight and see what we can spot passing by."

((Judissia))
 "Helga Quartz? It's the witch from before! Third Seat, shall we deal with this matter now?" The warri
Rosemary: I don't mind. You decide what we do... (She didn't say anything more than that)

Enricho: Got it. Well, I hate to make this a suggestion... But the Knights of Edrain are competent fighters. I thought I should throw it out there, since I get a feeling we'll need them anyway. I just don't have the best history with their leader
"--Poison? No, no, no. Of course not! I would never do such a thing to thee humans." Her ears lowered some at the sight of his weapon, but she removed the cover of the cauldron to reveal the delicious sight and smell. "Like I said, it's a small gift to repay what my children did not mean to do. Please, put aside thine weapons and accept this act of friendship." She tapped her fingers against one another lightly. "I don't want to attack, I-I just want to build trust and friendship." She managed to smile some.

"--are you--- ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I don't need proof to know that I'm right because you're CLEARLY showing some signs of not being the dick of an artifact you always are! Uugghhhh." He cursed to himself before he stomped out the room that he was in and instead tried to soothe his anger with food.
"What they did not mean to do? Children? You mean those imps that you brought alongside you earlier? They will be held to their faults just as much as you will. The Sister Lieutenant will not be here to spare you a second time." Reedrick left it at that, leaving no more room for talking as he spun his mace and swung it with a hard swipe at the witch, shattering the cauldron in the process and sending all that it had held in a mess across the ground.

~

Judissia stood there for a moment before giving a nod. "Well if that's the case then we should head out and travel a few more paces before we try and get settled down. That way we'll be close enough in whatever direction any travelers would be coming from to notice anything."

~

"And risk setting the bar of what we have gained so far at a failure? I think those mediocre pride stricken idiots with their unjust loyalty would be better off left to be destroyed along with Edrain itself. After all, they didn't listen to reason before did they?" Essil said.
cosmic_fusions commented…
how dare you!!! 1年以上前
Colaaaaa :( 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Jaaaaade XD 1年以上前
Ophelia: (She was still waiting for Flynn to return. Once she saw him storm out of the room, she couldn't help but ask) What did it say?

Rosemary: (She gave a nod to Judissia)

Enricho: You know, I was a bit worried that you would actually take that offer. Glad we can agree on that. They can boast about strength all they want, they sure as hell don't have any brains in those helmets of theirs
"-I-Imps?? No, no, they were just scared, they didn't mean to--" Helga's expression softened and her mouth fell agape at the sight of her cauldron shattering, her ears lowering in sync at the stew splattering across everywhere, staining the ends of her dress. She stood there, stunned. And even with the mace coming towards her, she did nothing but stare at the dinner she worked so hard in. "m-m-my stew..." She mumbled, her mouth quivering in attempt to hold the tears in. Right when the mace was going to strike her, it stopped in midair as soon as Helga lifted her hand, it trembling in sync with the weapon. And with little to no effort at all, she turned it into a blue butterfly. The sad witch stared at Reedrick, then at her destroyed cauldron, then back at him. "m-m-my stew..." She repeated, her eyes drooping in sadness before she began to pick up the pieces of her favorite cauldron, sighing in the speeded process to leave.

Flynn grumbled some, not even trying to contain the curses that escaped his mouth as he gobbled down the veggies from the stew. When Ophelia spoke, he ignored her at first. But then he replied with a solemn expression. "Nothing. It was just being a dick as usual."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And now Helga is back to the sniviling mess she was before XD 1年以上前
HE DESTROYED HER シチュー SHE WORKED SO HARD IN, SHE GETS TO BE SAD 1年以上前
How would あなた feel if あなた cooked something for your neighbors and they スマック it right out of your hands and want to kill あなた for it 1年以上前
Say to myself that whatever happens is self defense....................................... 1年以上前
Ophelia: I see.... Well, we should go to Helga. She went to go see those people at the camp, and I don't trust them to have her to themselves (Without another word, she turned, feeling more worried for Helga's sake than anything else)
The butterfly that Reedrick's weapon has been turned into floated off towards the air, but then it began to stray back to him. However, weaponless or not, while Helga picked up the shards of her cauldron, he charged forward, the heel of his steel grieves crashing into the side of the witch's face. The magic that had been used to transfigure his weapon started to burn away until it returned to his hand.
"Did you think that petty trick of yours was going to work on a holy weapon of the lord?" He spoke calmly, his voice like a ship sinking under ice. He glanced back at the other warrior behind him who was watching just as calmly but intensely. "On second thought, go retrieve Sister Lieutenant Ann. By the time you return, I'll have this magic casting harpy's head piked for the wicke--" He turned at the sound of laughter before he could even finish, his eyes narrowing just in time to catch a cloak swishing down from the trees above.

Bonnus landed in between them, her hair freshly wet from her bathing and only a robe under her hooded cloak. "I'm afraid i can't allow thee to do that. The Sister wouldn't appreciate being waken up at this time of night. She is worn from completing one of the largest cleansing's yet to be, and it is starting to take a tole." She chuckled. "But as for the other situation, it was a good brief show. However, i cannot allow thee to do that either, as much as I'd like to see you carry on with it of course."

"Oni" Reedrick hissed. "I do not take orders from you. Step aside or be deemed in alliance with the fiend and her rats."

"Orders from I? Don't be silly. If I'm correct, Lill--The Sister Lieutenant made it quite clear that if this witch returned here causing trouble even after shown unnecessary mercy, then she would be the one to cut her down." Bonnus rested a hand on her hip. And as the knight stepped forward, her expression became solemn. "I'd like to remind thee that we're all on the same spectrum of alliance. There's no need to start bloodshed where it is unnecessary."

The two stared at one another, a silent animosity building between them as if it had been there for years upon edge.

Reedrick's feet shifted, and he stood as if he had never been more eager to relish a challenge. But instead, the light began to fade from his weapon as he stored it away. "The Father will be hearing word of this. Have my word on it." He said plainly before turning to leave them.

Bonnus watched him and the other crusader that was with him walk off. "...Glory stricken hicks..." She muttered before turning to Helga. "What art thou here for?"

~

"Ironic, that is exactly what I thought of yourself when I saw you swinging that over sized twig cutter of yours. The only difference is that they've had centuries to prove otherwise and still have made little to no progress." Essil turned toward the anvil. "Now, some useful information. As long as you know the name of your blade then the armor you where now will equip itself as called."

~

Judissia began to walk as she thought out their game plan that would settle them for today. "We're gonna have to be careful too. Can't get to comfortable anywhere, and we can't be too out in the open."
The witch was sent straight across the ground when Reedrick kicked the side of her face, her head twisting a little further than it should have. She fell on her knees and groaned some in pain, cracking her jaw back in place. But she didn't fight back, she didn't want to. Helga rubbed the side of her cheek as she witnessed the oni deal with him until he walked off. Her ears perked from their droopy position when Bonnus talked to her, and she was shocked as to even being talked to in the first place. "T-Thank you..." The witch said gratefully as she slowly stood up, swiping off the chunks of veggies and meat from her dress. She looked up at Bonnus before she gave an effort of a small smile. "I came here to gift thee and thine friends with some stew to fill thee all up and keep thee warm for tonight... I thought thou all would enjoy something besides sandwiches, especially my sister who from my understanding is weary currently..." Her ears dropped again as she began to collect the pieces of her cauldron. "I do not wish to cause any more trouble, I-I just wanted to make sure thou would be strong and well... I'll take my leave to prevent any more d-damage."

"What do you mean?" Flynn questioned her. "I'm sure she's doing just fine, I don't see why they would have any trouble accepting some delicious stew." He said before taking another spoonful of veggies into his mouth.
Bonnus stared down at the witch, watching her gather the pieces of the pot that Reedrick had smashed into pieces, some of the piece shattered more than the others from coming in contact with the spines of light that had been jutting from the crusader's mace. "Stay." She said suddenly in a plain manner.
nANi?!? 1年以上前
Helga was finishing up collecting the pieces of her broken cauldron until she heard Bonnus say the single word, her left ear twitching lightly. "...H-Huh?" Her brows slightly furrowed in confusion. "I-I do not wish to be more of a bother here than I already am, Queen Bonnus..." Her ears lowered again, her tone and choice of words much different now than it was before her "death".
"I am no Queen, witch. I have long since accorded that position to someone else." Bonnus spoke dully. "The title of the Queen of Deodrain rests within the hands of someone else now. And I give thee the benefit of doubt that thou are going to be any more bothersome than thy are now. After all, thou are already here are thee not?" She paused in that moment, as if debating something in her mind before slowly stretching her arm down to her and offering a hand.
"O-oh..." Helga mumbled. "My apologies then, Lady Bonnus." She resorted to calling her. Her eyes blinked at the hand outstretched in front of her in confusion. Never before had been offered help to stand. She managed to smile some before she gave her hand a high five, misinterpreting why it was there in the first place. The witch wobbled to her feet but eventually kept balance. "Thank you." She said again, the smile of hers expanding through her cheeks, the left side of it already beginning to bruise her fair skin from the kick. The nymph giggled out of the fun of it.
Bonnus let out a sigh. "I see that thy cluelessness still remains fully attached." She spoke while giving a small shake of her head. "Well then, standing here all night won't make for much of anything. Come." She turned around and walked back towards the main entryway of the encampment. She didn't bother to see if Helga followed her or not either, for as she saw it: If she did then she did, if not then it wasn't her problem.
Helga's ears lowered some at Bonnus's first comment, confused as to what she did wrong. And when she told her to join her and began her walk, her left ear twitched again. She stood still, looking back at the path she came from, then at Bonnus. The witch followed her a few steps, slowing a little as she crossed the entry but not stopping. "Where are thee going?"
"To find a nice place to sit so that we may indulge in conversation like two civilized individuals who aren't itching to tear at one another's throat. It becomes a tiring activity to keep lifted, and there are times as such when it just doesn't need to exist there." Bonnus answered, glancing back. "Don't be so afraid. They will only attack when provoked. Which thee have already done. Within one of their camps. Thou can piece the rest together from there why that hadn't been a good idea I assume? None the matter, I am sure enough to say that you have less to worry about here now at this moment."
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: Flynn, you know how humans and witches are? We may be more accepting of them, but sadly, we cannot speak for the rest of the world

Rosemary: Why? I thought Edrain was the only place with monsters

Enricho: Oh, gee. Thanks, Essil (He scratched the back of his head, giving a slight groan at what Essil had said. Today was definitely an eventful day. He only nodded to Essil's later response)
last edited 1年以上前
I'm not responding to あなた anymore Wind XD 1年以上前
I know that. I'm the whitest, pastiest motherfucker I know 1年以上前
I grew up in the suburbs 1年以上前
Helga followed behind Bonnus quietly, her eyes darting from tree to tent. Her response did not make her feel any more comfortable or better, and she had a lot to say about a few things and how it was all a misunderstanding. Although, she didn't open her mouth. She didn't feel like defending her status anymore, not that there was one anyways. Instead she just nodded quietly and kept her hands locked behind her back.

"Oh she's fiiiiiiiine. Everyone likes Helga, no one could possibly hate her." He said, eating another spoonful of stew. "They're probably enjoying their delicious bowls of stew right about now."
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: B-But... (Her head moved from Flynn, then to the door) But she must be protected no matter what, Flynn
As they headed into the encampment, some of the crusaders that were keeping guard eyed Bonnus with suspicion and wariness, which only increased when they saw who was with her, some of them on the verge of drawing their blades. But there were also those who nodded to her, and she returned the gesture silently while continuing on her way. She finally came to a stop at a flickering small fire that was around nine to ten feet behind a large white tent with the emblem of the crusaders in the form of a cross shaped sword being gripped by a fist.
She took a seat on one of the ground level but wide stool that laid on the ground, covered with a soft sheet. But the way she sat down was not the usual formal position of doing so on her legs and knees. This was a more casual way of sitting, much more like...Buroa. Her right leg was rested on the ground, halfway cross in indian style while her right was propped up enough for her to rest her elbow on her knee.

~

"Edrain? The only place with monsters?" Judissia looked at her, blinking numerous times before she began to burst out laughing. "What? The only place with monsters? Who the hell told that load of--" But then she remembered that Rosemary hadn't been out of Edrain before. "Well no, "monsters" are everywhere. Some of them aren't monsters at all. There are some that even look so human that sometimes you'd mistaken them from being so. Edrain has its own sort of...category when it comes to monsters. The ones out in the world are...ruthless in their own manner and regard."
What the fuck, I fixed it! 1年以上前
xD they're no longer important at the moment 1年以上前
Mmmmmmmmmmm 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She listened closely, her expression not wavering in the slightest) But I thought Edrain was the only place to suffer from the Ancient Ones' wrath
"It is. But the Ancient Ones don't have much of any sort of reign anywhere else. They are as to the wealthy are to the poor when it comes to humans, but in the light of higher things they are...minor." Judissia said. "I'd like to keep in mind that there is much more the things that meets the eye. You tend to catch on to a lot more that way." She gave a shrug.
Rosemary: So... I guess the world was always a waste from the start, huh?
"Yep, pretty much." Judissia nodded. "But not completely. It became a mix and mash of horrific things, and then horrifically wonderful things. And the more things that were mixed and mashed, the more of a waste it became. A waste of time. Waste of lives. Waste of love. Waste of pretty much everything. But its that naked land that's trying to make something more to grow, and in some places, that has indeed occurred."

~

Bonnus sat there for a moment in complete silence before sticking her toes towards the burning fire of the small bonfire, looking deep into the flickering flames that puffed out the light grey smoke that drifted up into the night sky. Her eyes shifted to Helga after a few minutes. "What has brought thou here? Surely thee would have known better than to return after such a thing occurred. Lily--Lilith, spoke to me about it when I arrived to relay a bit of information."
Ophelia: (As she was spun around, holding onto Flynn's hand, she felt herself blush as she stared into his eyes, unable to take her eyes off of them, as she held onto his hands tightly. She felt as though the world was melting around her as she looked at him. But once the word, "Eat" came to her, she blinked before letting go of his hand) Y-Yes, of course

Rosemary: Yeah... If you say so

Enricho: (After his talk with Essil, he made his way down into the burrow, placing the sword into its sheath as he returned to them)
last edited 1年以上前
That won't change anything XD 1年以上前
Anyways, Wind, that was in no way a sound of disapproval xD 1年以上前
But its good to know that あなた agree :D 1年以上前
"Well of course I do. And I know so as well. But you wouldn't because you've been huddled up and coddled inside of Edrain for your entire life." Judissia said rather blandly while poking Rose in the shoulder. "The fact that we're out of Edrain is good...now that I think about it."
Rosemary: Does it really make that much of a difference?
"Yes, it does." Judissia answered in a "as a matter of fact" sort of way. "Think about it. The first thing that Macross would be expecting once she finds out that we're not in her little hell anymore, that would be the first place that she goes. Why? Because that's where you would have gone had I not changed your mind. Make sense?"
Rosemary: .................... I suppose so (She only shrugged)
Judissia gave a shrug herself. "So now that we've gotten that cleared up, we need to work out a plan. Or..rather..I, since you don't really seem to have any intentions on helping I suppose."

~

"Whether it was or not, there are people who don't take mistakes of that sort lightly." Bonnus said. "Bringing them here of all places as a mistake of being oblivious. These warriors are nothing like the poor excuses that Edrain holds, nor are they like any bandit or hunter. Their loyalty remains set once they have rooted it and their intentions of diminishing what is deemed to be evil is their code. And no matter the cost, they will do so until their bones rot and turn to dust. A word of advice is to tread lightly around them. Especially since you are a witch, and the ranked warriors here have weapons more than capable of being able to kill you."

She looked back into the fire. "That's why...I...I'm afraid for Lilith sometimes." She muttered her words this time, but they were still clear enough to be heard. "What she does...it's beginning to weigh on her already. But she is as headstrong as ever..stubborn." She chuckled lightly at this, her eyes going of into the daze of a distant daydream as she smiled some at the fire. But then a frown came to her face. "She is committed to this Order with a passion."
Oh, so when she's stubborn it's all cute and daisies, but when helga does something, all hell is unleashed upon her xD 1年以上前
XD Bonnus doesn't 愛 Helga though, and Helga does stubborn stuff out of neediness xD The difference is there and vast Jade 1年以上前
あなた PUT YOURS AGAINST MINE FIRST 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She remained silent, even to what Judissia said, before responding) Alright, what do you have in mind right now?
"She has chosen her path and as her loved ones... one... We must respect it whether we like it or not." The witch frowned some as she stared into the fire. "She will die, Bonnus." Helga did not hesitate to say, her fingers lightly playing with the fire. "But alas, she has found a family and happiness and freedom here. Something... Something her old life was not able to provide her. Not even her family." Her head tilted slightly as she rested it upon her knees. "I'm glad you've brought her joy through love and passion... Very strong passion..." Helga said before her attention went to her toes. "And thou will continue to do so until her very last breath."
........................................................ 1年以上前
Same thing 1年以上前
But irrelevant anyway. あなた still refuse to use Flynn XD 1年以上前
Bonnus was silent for a long moment, her eyes remaining on the burning fire in front of her. "Perhaps if she was granted a little more than just insults and faults, she could see more of the things that I've tried to grant her to see. But I understand...I understand that what makes her happy will also in turn bring happiness to me, and I will respect it. And yes, you are correct... I will remain there at her side until the end of it. There are things that she have spoken to me about...her dreams...what she wishes to accomplish. What she wants from life. From...thee." She shook her head. "And I understand them. I understand why she would want such things. Though...the..chocolate cow idea is..--" She shook her head and waved her hand to dismiss it so she could continue. "I would like her wishes to become truth, and I would see to it that they are. But getting Macross out of our hair has come to be a priority that we have agreed fully on, Lilith and I. The longer this drags on, the less of a chance this has of happening. For anyone."

~

"Well first, we're gonna need to change ourselves up a bit. There's no telling who Macross may have lurking around running her errands, and it would better if they at least couldn't recognize us on whim. Which means when we reach our first town, we're going to have to get our hands a little dirty." Judissia said. "They'll probably know me regardless just by my appearance. But you, they won't. Which gives you enough time to run if worse comes to worse if I can't teach you in time."
COLA, give me something else other than being moody Rose XD 1年以上前
または has this RP become a sausage party? 1年以上前
No, but I did mean to say patty XD 1年以上前
Rosemary: So we're going to steal?
"..No.....sort of...maybe..." Judissia cringed some at the word "steal". "I mean, you won't have to. If anything its more of a..long term..borrowing..ish." She shrugged again.
Rosemary: Call it what it is. I may be a kid, but I don't need you to tell me things to make them sound nicer. Besides, we need it more than whoever we're taking it from
last edited 1年以上前
Now it's only a matter of time until Rose kills someone 1年以上前
...you didn't think that that already was going to be a thing xD But in a better way than あなた may think 1年以上前
Was there literally any real fear of that before? XD 1年以上前
"Perhaps so." Helga replied in a very short and blunt phrase. Her hands kept themselves near the fire before they finally hugged her knees against her chest. She stared at nothing else but the fire for a long bit, not really feeling comfortable making eye contact with any other being, especially her. Her frown stopped briefly to finally ask a question. "And those wishes are?
Ophelia: (As she sat across from Flynn at the table, she could only think about Helga and Rosemary and everything else that had happened today in total silence)
they're not going to fuck, Wind xD 1年以上前
Hiding 125 comments…
I wish I could mind control COLA and make him less of a troll but I sadly can't. 1年以上前
I wish I could mind control a mind controller so then I could control もっと見る minds and Wind could realize that I'm not trolling......I'm ogrering XD 1年以上前
"To move far...far away from Edrain and find a place where the Quartz can seek refuge away from the world and it's shit." Bonnus said, all traces of noble way of speaking leaving in the one sentence. "I understand why. And I would gladly leave my home behind to see the world with her. But what I don't understand is why she continue's to torture herself even against her will to help the people that have hurt her the most. Not just thee...but them." Her voice lowered into a growl, and her eyes traveled across the crusaders' tents and then went to Helga. "As I said before, witch. Be wary. Be wary."
Her eyes dropped back down to the fire, and she didn't say anything after that, as if she had said something that she wasn't suppose to.

~

Judissia raised her eyebrows and ended up smirking a little. "Fast learner kid, that'll get you further than anything magic can teach you. Now we just need to work on you paying attention to detail. We need to find something sharp before it kicks in."
Rosemary: (She stood up and looked up at Judissia, giving her an understanding nod. She seemed... different, now that they had a goal. Some sort of determination coming to her) Alright. Let's do it

Enricho: (He sat outside the burrow, thinking of his next course of action, making sure to drink more alcohol from the flask he had been giving, secretly taking more when he could, as he looked at the setting sun)
Not...going...to..change...ANYTHING xD 1年以上前
....Imma save that idea for something else (x-x) 1年以上前
..... Don't throw piss at Ossiana 1年以上前
"Haha, yeah, that's more like it!" Judissia gave her a thumbs up as they walked. "We'll worry about getting a blunt object once we get around to stopping, which should be in about five more paces at least. I'm going to teach you what I was taught about the wild by my Pa when I was younger while we're at it. That way, you'll always have another way to defend yourself. I'll start with teaching you how to make knives for a beginning so we can stay occupied. Sound good?"
Rosemary: Yeah. Sounds perfect (She gave Judissia a nod, with no sarcastic remark following)
Judissia nodded herself, her own determination coming into her walk now. "Alrighty, looks like we got ourselves a plan!" One that felt like it would work. One that would occupy their minds at least enough to settle into their situation. And she knew well enough now that they were going to need more than just a pair of clothes to get them by. So she decided to take them further ahead of what she had planned to previous, but not by much.
Within the next forty minutes, she came to a stop and looked around them. She knelt down and studied the grass and soil there before giving a nod to Rosemary. "Here should be good."
Rosemary: (She followed behind Judissia, allowing her to lead the way, not feeling the least bit tired once they reached the spot. As soon as she said it was okay, she immediately sat on the ground)
last edited 1年以上前
I haven't forgotten anything xD 1年以上前
Hiding 146 comments…
find a way to 削除 that forum. no hesitation, wind. 1年以上前
The ghost wants あなた to be hasty Wind XD 1年以上前
"Smells like its about to rain." She answered, looking up at the sky for a moment. "Alright, we're gonna need some sticks, a bush, and a lot of leaves. Whatever we can find will do us good."