Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12001-12050 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The closer Enricho got, the louder the humming became, and in turn, the louder his voice became to the one who was doing so. The humming had no specific tune, it was more like a broken recorder. A broken rhythm.

And soon, he came across the sight of Ossiana, her back to the wall and bleeding profusely from her right arm which was missing from the elbow down, large bite marks around some of where flesh was bitten into and torn from. One of her legs seemed as if she had been hacking into it with a blade some, but didn't manage to get all the way through. Her wild hair covered some of her face. And there...clenched in the fist of her left hand, was the ax. Her head was tipping from side to side as she hummed, but as soon as she felt the newer presence enter the space, her face lifted and she let out an mindless snarl.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As soon as he got closer to her, he stopped immediately, looking at the wounds inflicted on her, unable to take his eyes off of it. The sight was enough to nearly drive him to a breaking point. He placed his hands over his mouth, unable to take his eyes off of it.) Fucking hell, Oss..... Did the axe make you do this? (He couldn't stare at the sight another minute, yet even when he turned away, the sight was still burnt into his mind, the image burned into his head, unable to truly comprehend what he was looking at) Oss.... Please, listen. We need to get you some help. I know that, what you are facing, what you learned when you got that damned axe... I can't even imagine the hell that's going on... But we need to get you help, Oss. Please
Ossiana growled and grunted, slamming the top of the ax into the ground and forcing herself into an unbalanced, wobbly stand. Her half severed leg drug behind her as she made her way towards him, her eyes wide and brim filled with the savageness of instinct. She rose her ax and prepared to hack into Enricho's skull, but was forced back when she struck a field of magic that became visible around her on contact. She glared at it and began to chop the ax against it repeatedly in attempts to shatter it.

Essil's voice came from beside Enricho. "She is becoming quite the issue to deal with. And the child within her has only come to be at risk. If it becomes any worse, I may have to dispose of her."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He turned to Essil, listening to his response) The hell you will. Essil, we gotta get her to a doctor or a witch or something. She'll bleed out at this state! We have to get her healed up as soon as possible
last edited 1年以上前
"No worries. That relic won't allow her to bleed out all too quickly. If anything, the blood has already ceased its drain." Essil responded, motioning to where Ossiana's arm was missing. "Tell me, what would any "doctor" of your kind do exactly? What purpose would they serve aside from getting themselves mutilated by a relic wielding brute?" He let out a sigh. "There are more dire matters at hand, but I will tend to her wounds once I successfully sedate her. A partial coma should do."
Enricho: (At the sight of her missing arm, he turned away quickly, the sensation of bile starting to rise in his throat. He did his best to keep it down, not turning around as he spoke to Essil) Y-Yeah, that's.... fine. Just... give her any kind of help that she needs. I won't let anymore harm come to her if I can prevent it
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, going to class, don't flood the RP 1年以上前
Except maybe the Onis 1年以上前
And whoever opposes Cian 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
Helga crossed her arms a little before she sighed. "I appreciate the help, Princess Ophelia. But please understand... Some things just aren't meant to be." The witch patted her head a little roughly. "If thou truly means to help me then here." She snapped her fingers and made a broom appear in Ophelia's hand. "Clean the rubble." The witch rubbed her aching neck and skull, heading for the couch to rest. But before she could even lay down, she felt a light tug on her sleeve. It was no other than Zealia herself, holding up her new doll that she accidentally tore its head off.

The tired mother sighed, but nonetheless squatted down painfully and took the doll to fix it. And then she was dragged into one of her triplets games.
Ophelia: (As soon as the broom was handed to her, she took it with pride, and gave Helga an honorary bow) Of course, Miss Quartz (She stood up immediately and pointed at Flynn) Flynn, you will help me with this mission! Help clean up the rubble (She then pointed at Reinard) You as well, good sir
Reinard: (He gave a gruff 'hmph' but followed her orders regardless)
"Clean rubble?" He questioned. "What, has a princess never laid hands on a broom before?" He rolled his eyes and snatched the broom away from her before he began to sweep the remainings of the wall that had been destroyed.

Meanwhile, as Zealia was playing with her mother's slick black hair, Helga was seated on the hard tile, her eyes blinking in fatigue. She yawned some, her ears twitching before she realized her sons were trying to talk to her.

"MAMA!!!" Wiezen Jr. clapped to grab her attention. He needed help buttoning up his onesie that had come apart after receiving a blast of magic from Elijah. The witch didn't even notice their small harmless war of magic.
Rosemary: (She stepped over to Helga, ready as ever) Mother, if it's alright, I'd like to help with the triplets
"Huh?" The witch blinked out of her daze when she heard Rosemary's voice. "O-Oh, no dear, it's quite alright. I've got them under control. Thou just enjoy thyself and the sweets I got. I also plan on taking a small trip to the beach with the children." Her ears lowered momentarily. "I haven't been taking them out as much. So why don't thee get ready, darling? I-I shall as well." She stood up from her seating spot, wincing as she did so.
Rosemary: (She gave a nod) Alright, mother
Reinard: (As Flynn as sweeping up the smaller rubble, and Ophelia picked up the tinier stones, Reinard lifted up the much larger rubble, some bigger than Flynn's head, and lifted them with ease, tossing them outside to deal with later)
Helga stroked Rosemary's hair and tapped her butt for her to go along and get ready for the beach. She stretched some, shaking her head to waken herself up. She too went to prepare a bag of necessities for this special trip. And once she was done packing, she went to the others. "My children and I shall go visit the shores to celebrate their first birthday. If thou wishes, thou all may come." The witch spoke, changing her kids who were still munching on what seemed endless sweets.
Ophelia: Oh, I would most love to, Helga. And I do believe that Prince Oswald would love to come as well
Reinard: (He tossed another large chunk outside with ease, not really answering, before he did) No thanks.
"And why is that, may I ask?" Helga questioned Reinard's response to her offer. She squirted a pea size amount of sunscreen and gently caressed her children's chubby cheeks with them. They were confused as to where they were head, but nonetheless excited they would be doing something new.
Reinard: I wish to continue working. Besides, you don't know me. We just met. If I were you, I wouldn't trust just anyone (His eyes looked over at Kristoff, who was sitting outside, having already started a small fire with his magic to boil water for tea)
"Ah, yes, of course. My trust has been broken quite easily in the past because of naive little me. But I assure thee if any one of you end up harming my family then I swear to all the gods that I shall penetrate a sword up thine rectum and through thine mouth and cook thee like a roasted pig." She said, a yawn coming from her as if nothing. "Now, if thou will excuse me..." She bowed her head a little and headed upstairs.

Every step up sent a bolt of pain through her sore body, and her head was still thumping. When she arrived to the room she shared with Wiezen, she too applied sunscreen upon her pale skin and hid the chunk of hair missing from her scalp with a large black hat. She slowly gathered a few more things before eventually returning, a few potions in hand.
Reinard: Of course. The usual words of a mother (He tossed another large chunk of rubble, this time snuffing out the flames of Kristoff's fire, the little tin pot shattering and the water spilling out.)
Kristoff: (He gave a sigh and turned slightly to the left, starting another fire and setting up another pot with more water to start the process over again)
Rosemary: (She stepped back into the room, wearing a pure white sundress and hat that covered her her head, ready for the trip)
The witch slowly walked back down the stairs and through the living room, recoiling a little when she didn't see Flynn now standing in front of her.

"Uhh... Are you sure you want to go out? You don't look so good. And like, didn't you get your ass beat by a clone?"

Helga simply stared at the alchemist in front of her, too tired to even squint or argue. "It is... their birthday... and i will not let anything ruin that. Not more than it already is." She cleared her throat. "Now... Those that shall accompany me, let's go. Those that stay..." She paused. "Do not kill each other and destroy my house even more." The witch sighed finally, wincing at the sudden pain that hit her neck from leaning a little.

Instead of splitting open a portal, she was going to use a potion to transport them since her magic was too weak. Helga unscrewed the top, then suddenly splattered the liquid of the vial into the air. But instead of following the rules of gravity, the substance seemed to float in the air until it whirled into a portal.
Reinard: (Prepared to throw another chunk, this time aimed at Kristoff, he stopped himself at Helga's words and tossed it into the pile with the rest) Alright
Ophelia: (She looked up as the potion swirled in the air, unable to take her eyes off of it as it formed a portal)
Zealia made sure she had all her toys secured in her small bucket, allowing her brothers to put their toys in there as well. All three stared at the portal with wide smiles and excited eyes. This was possibly their best birthday yet aside the fact that it was their first.

Helga first let the others pass through the portal before huddling her children close to her, including Rosemary before they too were enveloped by the purple smoke in the air and disappeared in thin air – the portal immediately shutting afterwards.

Meanwhile, on the other side, those that passed through the magical hole were greeted by a strong gush of air – the scent of the sea hitting their nostrils. They seemed to land right on the shore as Helga had promised – the nearest buildings being far, far away. Helga and teleported them to an isolated area in the beach where hopefully nothing would disturb them.
Ophelia: (As she passed through the portal, holding Oswald in her arms, her eyes met the sight of the ocean. She stared at it, having never seen such a sight in Edrain before) Oh my. It's beautiful
The tired witch's eyes scanned the perimeter of where she had teleported them. The location was relatively peaceful and most importantly quiet. The nymph lowered herself on the ground to place her triplets upon the sand. At the touch of the new texture, the infants all gasped in amazement.

The grainy sand stuck in between their toes and tickled their weak spots as they walked. They soon came to realize that sand was not edible and it made your mouth dry. Zealia was the first to follow her natural instincts which she most likely got from her father. She began to dig. She tossed sand everywhere in attempt to find an end to all this mineral particles, but there was too many. The more she dug, the more sand she found. Helga chuckled lightly at the sight of her curious triplets, wincing at the sudden pain that came from her side. She slowly but surely lowered herself onto the sand where she'd placed a towel.
Ophelia: (She looked at the water, not able to see an end to it, the wind blowing through her dark, silk-like hair as she stared at the endless ocean in silence, still holding Oswald in her arms)
"Yes, of course you will. Of course you shall. But when the moment comes to shore where the only option available is to strike her down, I will be the one to deliver that blow. You would fail. I will not allow important task of ridding this world of the primordial darkness be corrupted by the likes of one. But I do assure you that I will do what I can to assist until my full flow of energy arrives. But as said, if something occurs before then, then I will put her out of her misery." Essil spoke gravely.

And Ossiana's eyes burned into his, her glare becoming much more defined as she slung at the barrier that kept her from reaching them. The axe within her hands began to burn with the same burning ash like aura from before that seemed to reach out towards the place where her arm was supposed to be.

~

Meanwhile, a flicker of divine light flickered within the sky above Helga's cabin, and in the next instance, Wiezelsa was there a few meters away from the destroyed home. The tall trees that had been there were gone. The grass from where Li had been was dead. Their eyes stared where the door was supposed to be, deer like ears perking on the top of their heads for a moment or two. They could sense the presence of others there.

Their fingers curled into a fist, and immediately the glow of a smite came to it as they began to venture closer to the wrecked cabin.
Enricho: That won't happen. There's no way that I'll let it come down to that. I'll get this all done before she can do anymore harm to herself or anyone else. That is what I need to keep moving forward. And goddammit, that's all I have right now

Kristoff: (He grabbed hold of the tea and took a long sip, before he could sense the presence of Wiezelsa coming toward the cabin)
Reinard: (He felt the presence as well, and as he came outside with another large chunk, he picked up his crucifix from the side of the house, prepared for a fight already)
Wiezelsa's eyes shifted to Reinard the moment they saw him come outside. One of the presence's there they recognized, and that was Kristoff's due to Wiezen already meeting him once before. But the other one...the other one was foreign to them.

They came to a halt in front of the cabin, looking between the two blankly. "Greetings. What business do you have here, and what has happened here?" They asked, the energy from the smite calmly growing, already prepared to vanquish whoever it so happened to come upon.

~

"If you so choose to hold this tightly to your hope, then so be it. But the outcome and fate will make that decision." Essil turned and left to go back to the anvil.
last edited 1年以上前
Kristoff: I am... Not too sure how to answer the other question good sir... Or ma'am. As for why we are here, we are here to look for aid from the ones who live here. Oh, and this is Reinard. Don't worry, he won't attack
Reinard: Not unless provoked

Enricho: (Once Essil left, he turned back to Ossiana. He still couldn't handle the sight of her, yet he walked to the opposite end of the room and sat down, exhausted) Hey, Oss. I promised that I would stay the night... And here I am. Of course, I was hoping it would be under better circumstances (He gave a heavy sigh, not able to think of anyway to get through to her. He could tell that she was completely under the axes influence, yet he still did his best to lighten the mood) I have to say, this burrow is... much more graceful than the one you made from that tree. Much more spacious and more... well, you, Oss.... (He gave a heavy sigh, not even believing his own words as helpful)
"Neither will We. Unless provoked." Wiezelsa spoke in agreement, the growing light of the smite now soothing until it faded. Their head turned towards Kristoff. "I am not sir, nor ma'am, priest. I am both, and you may refer to me as Wiezelsa." They said, deciding to keep the name that they had told Enricho to make things easier for him.

"You seek aid from the occupants of this home, correct? I am half of one of those occupants. Tell me, where is Wiezen's family? Are they injured?"

~

Ossiana screamed at Enricho in blind rage, still attempting to hack apart the force field around her. But slowly, her swings came to a stop the more that he spoke. She looked over at him, dark bags under her eyes from physical exhaustion. Yet, she didn't say anything as her chest rose and fell in heavy breaths, only grunting and growling being audible.
Enricho: (When he noticed that she wasn't attacking anymore, when she was calming down, at least more so than before, he continued to speak) Hey, you probably won't take my advice, but, try not to hurt yourself so much, Oss. You still gotta teach me how to spear fish. God knows I need all the help I can get (He gave a light, exhausted chuckle)

Kristoff: Is that so? (He took another sip of his tea) The children are fine, and Helga, though still alive, looks to be in pain. I think she is suffering, more emotionally than physically. She took her children to a shoreline. Where, I do not have the faintest idea, but they left not long ago
"Y-y--you....suck..." Ossiana growled to him unexpectedly in a flat tone of voice, her eyes still in a unfocused haze but looking over to where he was. Where her mind had heard his voice so faintly. "...l-love...you..." Her ears lowered for a brief second.

And then it was as if something snapped within her all over again, a snarl rumbling out from her as she began to swing at the barrier around her. Her stinger began to lash out crazily as well, stabbing at the barrier only to be repelled every single time.

~

"A shoreline..." Wiezelsa went into a brief moment of thought. "Very well then. I will find them." They turned to the destroyed cabin, their lips moving but only a soft ringing come from them as they raised their hand. The home began to reconstruct itself, the scattered pieces and chunks of debris finding their way back into the puzzle and into a fix. The the trees that had been destroyed however, would not return aside from very few. Instead, they were replaced with blossoming sorts of flowers, the forest now becoming a massive garden.

They went to be on their way, but paused and glanced back to Kristoff. The male's voice was heard more when they spoke this time. "We all suffer in one way or another. Perhaps many. Isn't that right, priest?" And with that, nothing else was said, and an answer was the furthest from being given. They were gone within a blink of light, the divine presence that had been there on arrival now absent.
Enricho: (The moment he heard her words, he quickly stood up and rushed over to the barrier, placing his hands on it. He looked at her as he heard these words, only to fall back as she lashed out again. He looked at her, and he knew that he heard those words escape her lips. He stood up and looked at Ossiana, as she lashed out violently) I'm going to save you, Oss. I'm going to break this curse and I'm going to save you, whatever it takes. I'll make sure you live the life you deserve, and get to be the mother you want to be. You'll be able to care for Oasis, live the life that you deserve, without having this damn curse hanging over you, changing your life for the worst. I promise, I'm going to see to it that you are saved Oss. (Once he said all that he had to say, he made his way back to the opposite end of the room, and sat down again, ready to sleep)

Kristoff: (He remained silent, not saying a word as he continued to drink his tea)
last edited 1年以上前
Helga's eyes were slowly closing, failing in her attempt to stay awake as her chin leaned against her hand while she was seated on her towel. But the constant presence of her triplets returning with shells and rocks kept her up. Nonetheless, she complimented each shell given to her for at least 100 times. The witch decided to get up and walk to the shoreline, her bare feet adjusting to the wet sand and neutral water. She leaned down a little and splashed some water across her face to wake herself up more. At the sight of this, her children ran on all four toward their mother, shrieking when their claws came in contact with the foreign texture and salty smell of wet sand and the ocean. Helga was about to return to her towel before she saw her children wanting to join her.... But she also noticed that they weren't willing to swim without her present.

The mother sighed, but smiled afterwards. She ignored the pain from her side as she squatted down, plopping herself onto the shore, allowing the cold water to splash against her black dress. The salt within the water burned her lightly, but not to the point where she couldn't tolerate it. Zealia, Jr., and Elijah weren't as affected by the water like their mother was. They went to go join Helga in the water, sniffing lightly at their surroundings. And as they stared out toward the infinite distance, everything seemed so... peaceful. Quiet. The tranquil waves soothed the triplets to the point where they were comfortable swimming around.
Ophelia: (She stepped a little closer to the waves from the ocean, yet didn't go any further. She stood out completely in her light armor, looking at the ocean) Miss Quartz, this place is beautiful. Surely, this isn't a location in Edrain
The witch's weary eyes didn't lift to meet Ophelia's. Rather, she just stared out into the distance, the soft breeze blowing through her slick black hair that held no curls or personality whatsoever. But every now and then she checked on her children who were enjoying themselves in the water. They could hold their breaths longer than normal, therefore it gave them the advantage to view the colorful fish pass by every now and then, waving at them underwater as if normal.

"Yes..." Helga said softly, "It is in fact a location in Edrain. We're at it's very edge... People tend not to leave here because of the distance from the capital." She paused for a moment, her ears slowly drooping. "I used to come here often when I was young. The beach was my friend. It's endless waters reflected the endless thoughts running through my head."
Ophelia: I can't believe that there is something like this in Edrain. I never would have guessed, that such beauty was with us this whole time
"'Tis a hidden gem in this country..." Helga said, finally removing her large, favorite hat and tossing it into the water for she not longer cared for it. She now squinted lightly at the sun that hit her face, but did not complain. "Have thee ever seen the clearest of waters?" The witch asked.
Ophelia: Not since I was a young child, travelling across the seas. But never were they this clear. This... breathtaking. It truly is an amazing sight
"But this is not the clearest of waters. There are waters clearer than this.... clearer than any crystal you've seen." She said, her attention still on the horizon. "Tell me, what else have thee witnessed as a princess?"
Ophelia: I've seen many different lands, ones that were different than Edrain and it's forested areas. There were lands with snowy mountains and frozen waterfalls, lands of sand dunes and people with darker skin. I've seen Edrain change many times, sometimes it was clear to all, and other times, it was subtle and not plain to see. I've seen people from many countries come to visit this kingdom. Some were of men with muskets, wearing fur coats and hats. I've seen emperors with uniforms covered in gems and golds. But one thing I have never seen, in all my years as a princess, is the joy of Edrain's people. All I've ever truly seen is suffering. But, one day, I hope to see that too
Helga was unable to visualize all the scenes she mentioned, though she did smile as she recognized a few places she said from books. "Thou are a very lucky person to see other things besides this... hellhole." The witch mumbled lightly. She unexpectedly began to unbutton her long black dress, sliding it off her and leaving her exposed with only her black bra and panties.
Ophelia: (As Helga started to strip herself of her clothing, she turned her face away, allowing Helga to do so without the watchful eyes of another) Oh, well, it was nice to see all those far away places
"It's alright, I don't mind thee looking." She said, making her dress appear back where her towel was nicely folded. She was left with her undergarments, her exposed skin sizzling under the sun for a future tan. Her stomach was noticeably skinnier, her ribcage now visible for not eating for the past few days. The witch sunk herself a little further into the water, steam emerging from her boiling skin every now and then. Helga leaned her head back to get wet, sighing as she now stared at the sky.
Ophelia: It's not that you have a body that one should look away from, Miss Quartz... (She panicked a little at what she said, her face red) I-I mean, not that I mean that I would stare, or anything. I-It's just that a woman needs her privacy. I know this is a beach and all, but I could never have the bravery that you have to.... be without my armor, as you can see clearly (As she spoke, the beating sun made the weight of her armor all the more heavy, yet she tried her best to fight it)
"Well, the sun is going to get cold anytime soon so I suggest thee to make a decision now." Her eyes closed as she floated on the water, taking in calm breaths and exhaling the same way. "Do thou need assistance stripping thine outfit? I'll help thee."
Ophelia: (She turned completely red, her face looking like a beet now. She tired to find the words, as she was starting to sweat from the heat) N-No, I am quite alright, I think that I'll be.... (As she tried to speak, the heat from the sun started to become too much to bear. She gave a heavy sigh, before setting Oswald down onto the sand) A-Alright, I guess I will. I forgot how hot these beaches get
"Are thou homosexual?" Helga abruptly asked Ophelia with her eyes closed, resting on the water's surface as her children swam nearby and competed with one another in small races.
Ophelia: N-N-No! Of course not! I've just.... never had to remove my armor in front of others before. It makes me a little.... nervous (She started to sweat a little, the heat from the sun starting to beat down on her head worse than any creature she's fought)
The witch seemed to chuckle softly from where she laid, ignoring the sudden pain from her side and head again. "Is that so? So the princess of Edrain is a virgin? How old are thee exactly?" She asked.
Ophelia: I-I don't see why that matters all of a sudden (She turned her head to the side, before answer) I am twenty one