Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12101-12150 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: I can't rightfully speak for him, since he is only a baby. But things are great. He just learned to walk only moments ago. And you, how are things with Franziska and the others? Surely, you must miss them.
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"That's nice..." Flynn managed to smile a little at the mentioning of her brother walking. But at Ophelia's question, his smile faltered. "I don't know how things are back at my hometown... But I'm sure they're alright. I know Franziska and her strengths, and I definitely know she can take care of things. And of course I miss them... But... I rather have her away from danger."

The witch continued to spin around the bread in attempt of delaying her meal. She truly was not a fan of eating when Wiezen was not present or if he did not make the food. She'd been used to starving herself like that, and the sole thought of eating made her want to puke.

"Mama said you should never play with your food!!!" A squeaky girly voice was heard from across Helga's seat. The witch lifted her eyes, only to encounter a little girl sitting in front of her. She was no more than 4 ft tall and must have been 6-7 years old. The child had long ginger hair – its curls bigger than her own head. Her cheeks were as chubby as they could be, yet her face was as fair as snow and her emerald eyes gleamed brighter than dewy grass in the morning. She resembled many of Helga's features, including the faint freckles spotted across her cheeks. In fact, she was Helga. Thousands of years ago when she was just a child. The mother stared down at the girl who held her teddy bear close, giggling lightly in amusement.

"Thou looks... familiar." Helga said, the tone in her voice lingering with confusion.

"Hahaha hehehe!" Little Helga chuckled, the sweet giggles having the potential to cure any disease imaginable. She got distracted as she played with her stuffed bear before looking back at her older self. "Why aren't you eating?" The little girl suddenly gasped, her eyes beaming with an idea. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Maybe if yu put some worms in it it'll taste better! yeah?? Oh, but becawful, worms are really sneaky! Das why yu need to make sure they like the sauce of the sandwich so they get trapped!"

Helga blinked, not even understanding what her younger self was talking about. She seemed to be laughing at every single thing. So much laughter filled the air that they soon were replaced by snorts.

"But yu gotta share with Mr. Snuggles!!!" Little Helga held her teddy bear up, mimicking it walking across the table. "He likes worms--"

"--extra salted." The older Helga finished her statement, conjuring a small smile. She rested her cheek on her palm as she stared at the naive little girl who got distracted again with playing.

"Ya!" The child's eyes sparkled as it interlocked with the dull ones across from her. She suddenly frowned, the feature looking as if it didn't belong in her pure face. "Why yu sad?" She asked, tilting her head.

Helga shrugged. "I don't know... I guess I'm kind of lonely." She admitted to her younger self.

Little Helga's nose wrinkled in thought, her tongue poking out. "Well! Mr. Snuggles can keep yu company! He'll pew pew pew the demons and scare the strangers. Like dis! RAWR!" She roared with her squeaky voice. Not even a mouse would have reacted at her roar of fear.

"Heh... yeah..." The mother mumbled, lowering her ears at the thought of her caregiver. "Soon you'll get married and be protected by a man who may or may not be a leprechaun."

The child's large ears twitched. "Married? Ewwwww, I dun wan cooties. I'll just marry a cookie." She nodded to herself at her decision. "Then I can share cookie with the world when hungry."

"I have no idea what you're saying..." Helga said, chuckling slightly at how stupefy she was.

(smol helga)
 "That's nice..." Flynn managed to smile a little at the mentioning of her brother walking. But at Oph
Ophelia: I guess you're right. I can't imagine a fate worse than what we are going through

Daemon: (He was continuing to pull more of the sharp weeds out from the dirt, his fingers starting to ache, as well as his back, as Flynn's mother continued to rant on about how he was doing a bad job. He quietly spoke under his breath) T-T-there is no f-f-fate worse than what I'm g-going through
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Essil turned away from where Ossiana had been and was in front of Enricho in the next second, the tip of his sword poking against the area under the hunter's chin. "Listen closely hunter," He spoke with biting words, "I am not to be trifled with, especially under the circumstances in which we are under. Don't force me to do something that I would not like to do." He paused for a moment. "And further more, do not make me regret this." He lowered his blade from its poise and turned away. "Go."

~

Within the cabin, the sound of voices met Helga's ears. But even with the manner that they spoke in, it sounded as if they were speaking loudly, but in a sort of whisper, like there was great distance between the cabin and where they came from. And as they got a bit louder, a sounded as if it were coming from the roof--no, the ceiling. And though they weren't heard in their entirety at first, the last few bits of what they were saying were almost crystal clear, though a bit muffled.

"--did thee not hear me? We cannot just..just jump within it without properly ensuring that it will land us within the correct area!"

"Oh come now, what could be the worse that could happen?"

"The worst that cou--WE COULD BE SENT TO LANDS FAR AWAY FROM--Li--I said no! Be careful-- H-hey wait-- Damn it!"

The ceiling above the tables suddenly engulfed in flames, a swirling vortex being created before someone fell through, smashing through the table and snapping it into halves, the floor splintering some beneath them. There was a groan that was..followed by a giggling chuckle, and Lilith lifted herself into a sit, rubbing her back. "I may or may not feel that one in the morning..." She said quietly to herself.

But then the flames on the ceiling increased for a small second as a cloaked figure dropped down into the kitchen more gracefully a few seconds later, a cloak pulled over their head, and immediately going to Lilith to check on her. "Art thou mad!? I told thee to be careful! Why would thou--" The cloaked individual came to a sudden pause as they noticed where they were, as well as who else was there with them, and they fell silent, assisting Lilith to her feet and grumbling something in her ear.

And just while she was doing so, a large sack wrapped in gift wrapping fell from the flaming vortex above and landed where Lilith had done so before the vortex poofed away, leaving only trails of smoke and steam.

Lilith only rolled her eyes at what was being said to her, brushing some chips of wood and splinters off of the white sleeves of the long collared dress that she wore, some of her long brown hair draping over her shoulders. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I still have a reasonable spec of my former strength remember? Not to mention the Lord. Don't be such a worried puss. Besides, I've been inflicted with and suffered from far worse."
Her words seemed to make the cloaked stranger growl some and turn away.
And now that she was standing, the brown leather waistband buckled around her waist could be noticed as well as the two sheathed blades attached to them, while a longer one crossed her back, the strap that it was connected to resting across her breasts. It's cross-guard and long handle made it resemble a cross. And the more she was looked at, the more that what she wore seemed to be some sort of uniform, one that hadn't even dirtied in the slightest from her fall. Her eyes finally went to Helga and she smiled. "I haven't arrived too late have I?"

((Lilithann))
last edited 1年以上前
 Essil turned away from where Ossiana had been and was in front of Enricho in the 次 second, the tip
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Did Lilith just change her lifestyle again? 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No XD 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop destroying her house dqhsdhaghjkfagshjlfaghlu 1年以上前
XD It was an accident! 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave Essil a grateful nod) I promise that you won't (With that, he went to where Ossiana was, hoping to find her before she did anything hastey) Ossiana! Oss! Please, come out. There's nothing to worry about. Please, you don't need to keep fighting. Everything is okay
Ossiana had been digging through the ground and walls while the sand had been pouring down and indirectly covering her tracks while she escaped through the tunnels of her home. A thought had jogged in the back of her head, and in her barbaric state it was telling her to flee.

The baby.

She ripped through the sandy soil rather quickly, even in her injured state. The ax played a little part in numbing some of the pain while she was on her way. She could hear little fragments of Enricho's voice, but that didn't stop her. She used the relic to force more of the underground out of her path, the tunnels of the burrow shaking even with the distance she had began to make between them.
Enricho: Ossiana, please, come out here (He continued to walk into the tunnels, trying his best to follow where she wondered off) Ossiana! (He continued to desperately call out to her, hoping to find her soon, hoping that she was still able to be helped)
Ossiana got a good few miles away before she dug upwards and burst through the surface of the ground. She drug herself out onto the ground, panting heavily as she collapsed there, her mind hazing over some as she laid there. Her eyes filled with fog that stretched around her, the area seeming to grow darker through her vision.

"Daughter...stand."

"Tired....don't..feel like it...hungry...sleepy.." Ossiana muttered, her face half planted into the sand. She could see ghostly bare feet step in front of her.

"You must. You are the only one left to carry our legacy. You, and your child and your mate." The voice that spoke to her was that of a woman, tough and stern, yet soft. "Stand. Be strong. Be mindful of where your strength draws, your true, homely strength." The accent that it spoke with was one that Ossiana recognized, but still couldn't quite grasp.
"You must not let them break your mind, nor your spirit. Find your truth, Ossiana. Break the blades that cannot severe your chains. Break the chains that bind you. Remember our ways."

"Can't..."

"You can. Wield the relic, the relic does not wield you."
Enricho: (Once he heard the ground tear, the sounds of Ossiana breaking through the ground floor and up to the surface, he rushed toward her location, seeing her collapsed to the floor) Oss! (He rushed towards her, but as soon as he was just barely close to her, he stopped himself, waiting to see what Ossiana would do) Oss, are you okay? Please, answer me
Once Lilith came smashing through the table, Helga no longer saw her younger self across from her. She sighed some, her ears drooping. Yet she didn't even seem to be surprised when she saw it was her own sister and no one else. The witch rubbed her head a little, shaking it afterwards. "Thou idiotic numbskull..." She mumbled some, getting up to fix yet again another broken piece of property from hers.
Ophelia: (Once she heard the sound of Lilith crashing into the room, she hurried down the stairs, prepared for a battle) Miss Quartz, did you hear the noise too? Are we under attack? Shall I prepare for a fight?
"I know thee are but what am I~" Lilith replied to Helga's mumbled words childishly, giving a small wink. "Also, my apologies for the rather abrupt entry, we were in a bit of a hurry and a pinch of a tangle." When she spoke, she sounded...odd. Her voice carried an accent that it hadn't before, perhaps some form of British?

The cloaked form beside her muttered something, their head turning to where Ophelia would be standing just before she entered the room. And as soon as they saw her, an arm began to raise from beneath the cloak, a metal shhhlliiing being heard.

"Hey, don't even think about it!" Lilith warned. "We've already discussed this before we came. Let her be. There's been enough of that as it is."

The hooded individual muttered something before seeming to cross their arms underneath the cloak that they wore. "Fine." They said bitterly in a low voice.

"Thank you." Lilith turned to Ophelia. "I assure you, there isn't any need to fight for the moment Ophelia." She said, actually speaking the princesses name on notice. She lugged the large sack from the floor and across her shoulders, speaking to Helga without looking to her while doing so. "I take it that the little boogers are fast asleep?"

~

"What does that..." But before Ossiana could ask what she wanted to, the fog disappeared from around her almost instantly, and there was silence. Until she heard Enricho.

When he asked her if she was okay, she turned her face to the sand and mumbled something, not wanting to move in even the slightest.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He stepped closer to Oss, seeing her lying in the sand. He knew that the relic was dangerous, and he knew that, if he wasn't careful, he could be killed. Regardless, he sat down in the sand next to her, and without even a slight bit of hesitation, he placed his hand onto her shoulder. Not as a means of subduing her, keeping her down. He only gently held onto it, as he looked at her) Oss. Can you hear me? I know you are going through hell right now. But, aren't we all? (He gave a tired chuckle, which eventually faded into silence, before he continued again) You're name is Ossiana Arkanadorus Scorpia. You have a fondness for eating anything delicious, you despise spiders, and you have always dreamed of living on a beach, where the water was crystal clear, the sand was always warm, and where you were free of all the troubles that Edrain brought you. You wanted to live there, and start a family. A family with a wonderful daughter, a girl who will grow up to be strong and kind, with a smile as precious as her mothers. And you want to see her grow, alongside her father and your lover, Enricho Morgan. That man.... He isn't too bright. He's done a lot of stupid stuff. He doesn't listen to a lot of people, he gets angry to easily, and he believes that any problem can be solved if he punches it enough times. He has made a lot of bad decisions and stupid mistakes. In short, you could call him, how do you say, a dumb-dumb... But he still loves you very much. He loves you and your daughter (He looked down at Ossiana, as he did what he could to hold back his sadness as he spoke to her) Do you hear me, Oss? I love you. I love you so much. I want to be by your side. I want to see you smile again. No matter what. I want to see this curse that has been brought onto you come to an end and see to it that you can finally live a peaceful life, without worry of anything else. I want you to just... be happy, Oss.

Ophelia: (As she stared at the sight of the two, along with the broken table that Helga had repaired, she gave a sort of bow to Lilith) ... Oh. M-my apologies. As you were, you two (Without another word, but with many questions in her head, she made her way back to her room)
last edited 1年以上前
oh wow, enricho spoke もっと見る than three sentences? 1年以上前
i see change in enricho YET HELGA'S HOUSE IS STILL GETTING WRECKED EVERY 日 1年以上前
At this rate, Helga should just start storing cabbages in her house 1年以上前
"Yes... They are... In fact, they--" Helga's talking was interrupted by the distant cries coming from upstairs. Most likely from Elijah or Oswald. The witch groaned, her eyebrows furrowing. They had awoken to the sound of the table breaking. Helga excused herself, disappearing in thin air – the cry immediately silencing. She returned a few moments after, restoring her destroyed table and floor.

Helga muttered a few curse words under her breath, tossing the sandwich she made and deciding to not eat and starve again. The sword that the cloaked figure held suddenly appeared in Helga's hands with a flash of magic. She turned back. "I don't appreciate weapons in my house." Her eyes went to Lilith. "I don't appreciate unexpected guests either. What business do thee have here?"
Ophelia: (Still trying to wrap her head around all these new guests that came to Helga's cabin, she shook it would of her mind and stepped into her room. The lights were off, and the only light that was there was that of the moon. She slowly rested herself onto the bed as she looked at the moonlit sky)
"Hm, an unexpected guest. Is that what you've decided to label me as now, Helga?" Lilithann looked to the cloak figure for a moment, feeling a little heat that had began to drift from the them before turning back to Helga. She went and snatched the sword from her, returning it to it's owner. "Magic is a weapon as well, it's not nice to create rules that you don't abide by yourself. It's also not nice to take people's things without permission, which I don't appreciate. As for what we're doing here, I said that I would return before the day ended. And thanks to my companion here, I've managed to do just that. Also," She hurled the large sack to Helga, a sack that weighed more than it already looked. "I picked up a some things for my niece and nephews along the way. So if you don't appreciate me, hopefully you'll at least appreciate me keeping to my word with extra."

The cloaked figure gave a "hmph".

"We'll be taking our leave. Don't need you having another your moments because of us." Lilithann motioned for the cloak figured to follow as they went out the door, but then she stopped at the stairs. She inhaled, and yelled out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELIES!! AUNT LILITHANN BROUGHT YOU MANY THINGS THAT YOU'LL LOVE!! LORD BLESS YOU!"

The cloaked figure smacked her in the back of the head. "Rude." She spoke while coasting the former witch out the door.

"Wha--bu--she started it! I was being nice, and polite and she's all "I don't appreciate you unexpected guest even if I knew you were to be expected not to mention, oh, YOU'RE MY SISTER"!" Lilithann protested as the door was closed behind her. But she could still be heard form outside.

~

Ossiana was silent for a long stretch of minutes until she finally began to budge, lifting her face from the sand, grains of it falling from her forehead and cheeks. She twitched a bit, raising the ax in her hand, but slamming the blade of it into the dirt beside them. She seemed to have trouble wanting to let go of the handle, and though she tried, she wouldn't. She couldn't. "Enricho..Morgan." She said slowly to herself. "Enricho Morgan...a..a hunter."

She furrowed her brows. "But hunters are...bad. Hunters hunt me. But...I'm not a monster...I'm..." She paused for a moment, but then spoke again. "Enricho Morgan is a hunter...but not like the rest. I...I love him..so....so..so much." Her eyes focused then, as she finally looked at him. "I love you..."
She could here the voices within her head testifying, trying to scream things out to her that would drive her back into her rage.
But for once...she was able to quiet them out, lower their volume so that she could think. Staring into the eyes of her lover, she was beginning to find herself.
last edited 1年以上前
Helga fell on her rump when the bag of presents was tossed at her, her body too weak to handle the weight. She stayed there on the ground, watching her sister and the cloaked figure leave. Her ears slightly lowered once the door closed, silence filling the room. She sighed some as she struggled to stand up. But nonetheless, she got herself up and picked up the remaining splinters on the ground.
Jade, when are あなた going to make Flynn a terrible person, または at least have bad thoughts? 1年以上前
too bad because she'll be D-E-A-D 1年以上前
Proof that she can't W-A-I-T 1年以上前
(Enricho looked at Ossiana, watching as she stood up and swung the axe into the ground, not moving an inch as she did so. He just remained still as he watched her as she sat up, keeping his hands on her shoulders. He listened to her every word, listening to her try to speak her true thoughts, and once she finished, the grip on her shoulder tightened, but only a little. He slowly move passed her shoulder to wrap around her. His other arm soon followed, before he pulled her into an affectionate hug, trusting her as she still held the axe in her hand, not even the slightest bit worried or hesitant. He just wanted to hold her, even if it meant putting himself in more danger)
Enricho: I love you too, Oss. I promise to always stay by your side, no matter what may come
Lilithann could still be heard from outside as she was being guided away from the cabin. "--and I won't stand for it any longer! But nooo, I had to keep to my word instead of doing what you had proposed from the beginning. STAYING AWAY! Even...even if I may never see the adorable faces of those children again." As they furthered from the cabin, she was finally brought to a stop.

"I'm glad that thee thinks so." The cloaked person removed their hood, one that had concealed their scent and their overall presence. The oni released a sigh. "I did not want to be there any longer than thee does now." Bonnus spoke, smirking a little. "And all this time thou were focused on informing me to "behave"."

"Tis not the fault of I that she wants to act all high and mighty and angry towards other people because she's weenie hungry." Lilithann muttered.

Bonnus held in a chuckle and cleared her throat. "What shall we do from here then? Thou had planned on spending the rest of the day with thy sibling and her offspring, no?"

"Yeah...some bonding time that turned out to be. Five seconds and an argument flies out, that has to be some sort of new record." Lilithann mumbled. She went into thinking for a moment before speaking again. "I suppose we should continue with our goal then. I'll return to the Crusaders in Mericana and continue my next trials while thee gather forces for recruitment into an order of our own. Dark times are upon us, and we'd best be prepared."

'W-wait!" Just as Lilithann had started to walk off, Bonnus's hand reached to hers swiftly and stopped her.

Lilithann looked to the oni.

"..Be safe..."

"You too."

Their fingers entwined for a moment, and they stared each other in the eye before finally parting ways.

~

Ossiana didn't move at all when she was pulled into a hug. Her body was cold, the only place on it being almost feverishly hot being her stomach. Her ears were lowered, and she twitched again slightly before carefully wrapping her makeshift aura arm around him, her head resting against his shoulder. "I'll...be alright..." She said in a drowsy, exhausted whisper. "...We'll be alright...dumb-dumb.."
last edited 1年以上前
OH SHIT! I forgot about Racist Duncan. Thanks for reminding me :D 1年以上前
XD He does not. How could such a gentle soul make anybody angry? 1年以上前
When his dialogue consists of nothing but insults または talking about how great he is 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave a slight chuckle at her response, his arms sightly tightening around her, as he did his best to hold back his tears, not wanting to cry in front of Ossiana and worry her) Yeah, I think we will be, Oss
Ossiana sniffed at his neck a little, taking in his all too familiar scent and closing her eyes. She twitched again, but not a severe as before. She felt like she hadn't had a hug in such a long time. Her lips placed themselves to his shoulder and delivered a small kiss there, for she had not the strength to move any further than that. The ax had already pushed her to the brink of tearing her body apart, and it was dauntingly draining.
Enricho: (He could feel Ossiana kissing his shoulder, and could feel her exhaustion. He slowly tilted her head up to look at her, not wanting her to move an inch more. He moved down and kissed her lips passionately, giving her the affection she desired. He kept his arms wrapped around her as he continued to kiss her lips, before slowly pulling away, looking into her eyes, something he hadn't done in what felt like forever)
The witch mumbled underneath her breath, cursing in what appeared to be an ancient language. She tossed the last of the debris into the trash, then began to clean around the house. Helga wiped off the stains her children accidentally left with their cake and other sweets. And she scrubbed extra hard on the floors where Lilith and the cloaked figure had just been. “Stupid religions… stupid Onis… stupid… life…” She growled, getting to her feet and making sure her house was clean and not, well, DESTROYED. Once done, she decided to take a bath to rid the sand from her body.

Helga dragged her feet up the wooden stairs of her now fixed cabin. Though, her weary eyes didn’t seem to acknowledge the presence she felt follow her. It was little Helga again, skipping along the tiles with her teddy-bear. She was humming as she followed her older self.

"Go away..." Helga said out loud suddenly, little Helga's ears perking at her voice.

"Mee??" She squeaked. "But luek at mee! I'm adorable!" She puffed her cheeks and her eyes sparked. "I wanna play!!"

~

Meanwhile, Flynn too entered the same room Ophelia was in. "O-Oh... sorry, I didn't know we were sharing a room..." He muttered.
last edited 1年以上前
new rule in this rp, no もっと見る destroying cabins 1年以上前
Okay, her kids don't make her happy. Fuck 'em XD 1年以上前
Correction: MACROSS DIED, not Ossiana. That is all. XD 1年以上前
Ophelia: (Once she heard that she and Flynn were sharing a room, her face turned a little red) We are?..... (Before she realised what she said, her face turned into a serious one) I mean, of course we are. We should be thankful that Miss Quartz would allow us a bed at all. I just feel sorry for Father Kristoff and our new companion. They have to sleep outside. I hope they will be fine
Flynn chuckled a little as a he tossed his bag to the side and sat at the edge of the bed. "Well, one of them can't even fit through the door so I guess it makes sense. And I'm sure Kristoff will be fine sleeping in the couch."

"I don't have time to play, Helga..." The mother told her younger self who skipped by her side.

"Aww, but yu love to play! It will turn that frown upside down!" The little girl gave a small smile. "W-We can play hide and seek!"

"You need friends to play hide and seek with... You... We don't have friends."

"oh yeah... b-but why? I want friends."

Helga shrugged. "You never knew how to make them. And no one wants to be our friend anyways."

She opened the door to the room she shared with her husband and went straight to the bathroom – her eyes landing on the tub that was already beginning to fill up. Although, instead of pouring in her rose-scented soap, she dropped an entire bottle of a transparent liquid that looked like water. Holy water.

"w-w-what yu doing?" The little girl got on her toes to smell the bathtub, recoiling a little in disgust. "O-oh, becawful! Das bad!"

"I know.." Her dull eyes stared at the last of the water fill before turning off the faucet.
Ophelia: I know. But still, I worry. It is just in my nature to worry about the safety of others (She lied down on the opposite bed, lying her head down quietly)

(As Helga was starting to fill the tub with holy water, there was a knock at her door, one that was less of a knock and more of a gentle tap)
Rosemary: Mother, I'm sorry to disturb you, but may I speak with you
last edited 1年以上前
no, stop wind 1年以上前
rosemary will not stop her death 1年以上前
I'm not saying she's gonna stop her, but I am gonna make it heartbreaking 1年以上前
"My wish will finally become true... This... This is the only wish I can accomplish. I can't live up to any promises I make... but this... this I can."

"W-Whaat? whatchu mean? Dis doesn' leuk like choclate milk." The child tugged at Helga's sleeve. "Pwease! Let's go play! We can make fwiends! So many fwiends that you can't be sad anymore!"

"It's too late for that, little one." Helga whispered, her ears drooping some. "You're just... an abomination... a mutt... with lots – LOTS of problems..."

"H-heey!! T-That was mean! I-I'm not... I'm not that.." Helga's younger self began to sniffle, her eyes tearing up.

"And all you do is... cry..." She said. "You're weak... pathetic... and you do all that... for attention." She repeated previous words told to her.

Tears streamed down the little girl's face, clutching her teddy bear closely. "S-stop!"

The nymph undressed herself slowly, wincing at the new positions she had to put her body through in order to take off her dress and undergarments. But at the knock on her door, she paused, buttoning her dress again. She looked at her crying self before clearing her throat. "Mother's busy, my Rose. What is it thou needs?"

Flynn gave an effort of a smile. "At least you're acting more of a ruler now than... well... a coward...?" He said. "N-No offense, of course..."
Ophelia: (She was silent for a moment, before speaking) No, you're right. I was a coward. I believed in only fighting and throwing my life away, rather than fighting for a reason. But, now I have a reason, and it's that reason that drives me to keep going. I'll do whatever I must to protect this kingdom and those in it

Rosemary: (There was a moment of silence before Helga finally spoke up, and Rosemary wasted no time in answering) I was able to finish that sign for the shop, I thought you would like to see it, mother. It took me a while to come up with a good logo, but the name may need some work
"The shop..." Helga mumbled to herself. "Ah yes, the shop..." The witch sighed before telling her younger self to stay put. She fixed herself up before locking her bathroom door and exiting the main entrance of her room to encounter Rosemary. "Let me see it..."

"Good... that's good..." He paused for a moment. "I'm sure you're parents must be proud of you after everything they've gone through..."
Rosemary: (She held up a drawing, one that was far more expertly crafted than before, minus a few very amature drawings in the corner) Don't mind those bottom ones, those are the triplets drawings. (The main picture was that of a tall, slender figure, with beautiful hair behind it, with two slender lines, most likely being arms, wrapped around four smaller figures, clearly Rosemary and the triplets. The logo appeared to be almost in the shape of a circle, with two of the triplets to the side to look like a jutted out piece, making the circle look more like a "Q". Beyond the logo was the words, "uartz's", before noticing that the logo helped spell the name "Quartz's". The drawings at the bottom were drawings akin to that of small children, the things that the triplets had seen, who wanted to help Rosemary create her logo as best as they could. Rosemary looked up at Helga with a smile) How is it, mother?

Ophelia: (She went silent, before responding) I can't say (Not another word on the subject escaped her lips, as she lied down on the bed quietly)
Flynn tapped his fingers lightly when silence filled the air now, sighing softly afterwards before also laying down. He turned the other side and blew out the candle. "Good night, Ophelia..." He whispered.

Helga stared silently at the image, her trembling hands gripping each side of the paper so that she could hold it up closely. Her eyes began to water slightly, a single drop of her tears staining the drawing. "I... I l-love it..." She said. "Thou has... improved greatly in thine artistic skills... It's... perfect..." She couldn't help the cascades of tears running down her cheeks. "Thank you, my Rose.."
Rosemary: (She looked up as Helga started to cry. She stood on her tiptoes to get closer to Helga, and wiped her tears away) Mother, why are you crying?

Ophelia: Yes, good night, Flynn (Despite the fact that she was silent, as if she was sleeping, she was truly unable to sleep, and just continued to look out the window)
"I'm just... really... really tired..." Helga spoke through her tears that kept falling. "I-I think I'm going to go take a nap... Y-You s-should as well... And if you're hungry, you know there's plenty of food in the fridge until your father r-returns..." She folded the drawing.
Rosemary: (She continued to wipe away her tears, as she looked up at Helga) You miss him, don't you? I can tell, mother. You haven't been acting yourself. I didn't want to say anything, not wanting to make the triplets worry on their birthday... but I can tell that.... you aren't well. You're suffering, aren't you? More than you truly wish to admit
last edited 1年以上前
Helga shook her head in denial. "It's alright, my love. Soon thou won't have to worry about me." She crossed her pinkie with hers. "I pinkie promise." The witch stroked Rosemary's cheek gently before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Please go to bed... You must rest... Mother wishes to rest as well.."
Rosemary: (She looked up at Helga. Her expression hadn't changed. She could tell she was lying, for her sake. It was clear that Helga was really suffering, yet continued to put on a smile, no matter how much it pained her to do so) Mother, please, I know I am a child, but you do not need to lie to me for my sake. I know when something is wrong with you. I want to help you, more than just drawing a picture, mother.

Ophelia: (She turned around to face Flynn, since she was unable to sleep) Flynn, I haven't asked yet but... that artifact in your eye? It... It hasn't been affecting you negatively, has it?
last edited 1年以上前
"Yes... Thou can help thine mother by taking care of thine siblings. Always be there for them..." She paused, wiping away her tears and sniffling. She forced a quivering smile down to her daughter. "Mother is just... very tired..." She answered.

Flynn scratched his back a little, thinking about Ophelia's question. "Umm... I don't think so? I hope not..." He paused. "Why? Am I acting different? Please tell me I'm not."
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, a little worried about how she was phrasing her words, before she looked up at her, a more serious expression on her face now) Mother... are you dying?

Ophelia: You're slightly more short tempered. But it's good to see that you aren't all the time. You're still slightly awkward as always... No offense
last edited 1年以上前
Flynn furrowed his eyebrows a little, rolling his eyes afterwards. "None taken.." He scoffed. "But no, I don't feel different... I'm not letting this stupid power take over me."

Helga went quiet, her eyes wavering as they were interlocked with Rosemary's. She finally sighed and gave a small nod. "Yes... mother is dying... Mother... Will die." She admitted, holding onto Rosemary's hands. "But do not be scared. This is why I need to make sure you're willing to take care of your siblings..."
Ophelia: Good, I am glad. I would hate to have to cut you down (She gave a light giggle, before brushing it off) But, if you do feel anything, let me know, Flynn. I want to help you as best as I can

Rosemary: (She looked down at Helga's hands, and then up at Helga. She was still, not moving, before her expression turned into one of sadness. Her eyes were full of tears, and she immediately wrapped her arms around Helga, crying against her) P-Please don't die, mother! I only just got to call you mother. I don't want to lose someone else! I can't lose someone else!
last edited 1年以上前
Helga winced slightly when Rosemary abruptly threw herself onto her. The tired mother sighed, wrapping her arms around her daughter and carrying her up. "Mother... can't handle it anymore... I'm so... tired..." She closed her eyes for a moment. "I'm going to die anyways... You and I both know that as a nymph I lack many necessities which is weakening me..." The witch carried Rosemary to her room. "Go to sleep, Rose..."

"Haha.. ha..." Flynn laughed awkwardly at Ophelia's comment. "I'll make sure you'll be the first to know."
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She did her best to refute the words that Helga was saying, as tears continued to go down her face) T-Then we'll go look for help. There is bound to be someone who can help you, mother. I know that there is. We can get the help from someone who can heal you with magic. A-And if magic won't help, t-then we'll find some way to save you. W-We've always had hope and it has never turned us down, not ever. W-we can find someone, right. Right!?

Ophelia: I'm glad to hear that, Flynn. (She turned back in her bed, rest her head down) Well, goodnight. This time for sure
Helga laid Rosemary on her bed, beginning to put the blankets on her and surround her with her toys. "But... Mother does not wish to be saved. I've grown weary, my darling. Please do not argue with thine mother."

"Heh..." Flynn smiled in confusion. "Good night... for sure..." He released a sigh and snuggled himself within the sheets.
Ophelia: (She continued to look up at the moon, before finally falling to a sort of sleep)

Rosemary: W-What do you mean you're weary? What about the triplets, and Wiezen, and me? You can't be tired of us? You can't be that bored of life that you wish for it all to end, mother (She sprung up from the bed, wrapping her arms around Helga, refusing to let go) I won't let you die! I won't! (Her crying had turned into bawling, no longer able to hold it back another minute, as she kept her arms around Helga)
"Rosemary..." Helga closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling softly. "If thou stops crying and goes to sleep I won't die." She suggested the little girl.
Rosemary: (She slowly pulled away from Helga, sniffling, her tears red from crying, as she looked up at her, and extended her pinkie) Do you pinkie promise?
"I pinkie promise..." Helga assured, holding up her pinkie as well to interlock it with her daughter's. She stroke her cheek again in attempt to soothe her, giving her the nearby teddy bear. "Now take a few breaths and lay down..."
Rosemary: (She did as she was told, breathing in a few times, before lying on the bed. She sniffled a few more times, doing her best to calm down, before she looked at her mother again) Mother, I promise I will find you a reason to stay alive. I promise that I will. Even if I have to go around the world a hundred times, I will
Helga got up from her knees, placing a kiss upon her daughter's forehead. "Yeah..." She whispered some before blowing out the candle on her nightstand. "Now rest..."' She forced a smile down at Rosemary before turning to leave. "I love you..." She said before exiting her room.
Rosemary: (She looked at Helga as she left the room) I love you too, mother. Take care (She slowly lied back down onto the bed, ready to fall asleep)