Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12901-12950 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: That goddamn thing! That thing better stay away from me
Nithloraul: Oh, of course. I forgot that I was the tool used by that Jericho to force his worst fears into him on a daily basis. My apologies, even though I have absolutely nothing to apologize before, but knowing you, you'd make me do it anyway
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia raised her eyebrow. “Really? You’ve never been outside of Edrain at all? Where is your sense of adventure child!? The world is too large of a place for you to be cooped in such a hell land like Edrain.” She said. “And what of your parents? Surely they must have told you of places, no?”
Rosemary: My parents are dead. They've been dead for a year now. And I am not really in the adventuring mood right now.
“O-oh...I’m sorry for your loss..” Judissia looked to the ground. “I-if it helps any..mine have been dead for a around a thousand years.” She gave a bitter attempt at a laugh for a joke that..wasn’t exactly a joke, nor was it funny. “Um...if you don’t mind me asking..how did it happen? Their passing, I mean.”
Rosemary: (She continued walking for a bit before responding) I do mind
“Oh...okay then. If it helps any though, I uh...I was...” Judissia gulped down the lump that constricted in her throat. “I was...” She choked on her words. Go ahead. Say it. It was easy enough for you to accept it and say it to yourself in the pit. But how about to other people? Hehehe...
Rosemary: It's fine. I understand. (She continued to walk, listening closely as Judissia was finding it hard to speak)
No...it’s not okay. And you know that, don’t you?

“No...Rose. You don’t understand.” Judissia spoke suddenly, coming to a stop. “You don’t want to understand. I don’t want you to ever grasp an understanding of it because it’s something you have to experience. And that’s why...that’s why I can’t let you go home.”
Rosemary: (She stopped as soon as she mentioned it, before turning to her) And why is that? Why can't I go home?
last edited 1年以上前
Judissia looked away from her, her eyes averting back to the ground again, staring at the grass.

Go ahead. Tell her. Tell her why she can’t see her family. Tell her why she will only cast her life and sanity into peril, how much her hunger will be...altered. Unsatisfactory.

“Because...because it has already sunk into you too deeply...I can’t let you end up like I have, Rose. I..I can’t let you make my mistake.”
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: You mean.... The mark..... Well, how do I get rid of it then. I'm not going to be something for Macross to use! I found a way out of that place, I'll find a way to get this out of me
“It’s...not Macross—well it is, but it isn’t just that alone. The brand is something else entirely, but right now..right now it’s just not the mark, Rose. That place...it is apart of you now just as it is apart of me..”

And at that moment, a voice similar to the creature’s from the void drug itself from the depth of Rosemary’s mind and spoke to her. Yet it sounded like her own voice, twisted and flipped. Tortured. It was like a thought that nagged at the front of her skull. “She’s riiiight you knoooww~“
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She heard the voice. She knew what it was, and she knew that it was trying to break her. She looked to Judissia again and asked the same question) So how do we get rid of it. We were able to escape that place, and I'm sure you gave up leaving long ago. But we were able to get out then, so there must be a way to remove the branding. Macross is far weaker than what she thinks she is
“I’m afraid not...” Judissia shook her head and gave a broken smile. “Macross is just as powerful as she knows she is, but the brand has yet to bloom. But the seed of your death has been sown. With the brand, there is maybe a chance, though one tiny. And now I know that the brand wasn’t the only thing I sensed from you when we were in that cage. And this...” She shook her head again. “What it said...about dwelling in every mind able to think...Rose...this is something that you can’t get rid of. Once that gate deep within your mind has been opened and has forced itself inside..it is there to remain. It will remain.”
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She shook her head in a frustrated manner, refusing to listen to Judissia) No, I refuse to believe that is true! I won't believe that is true. I'll find a way to get rid of it, no matter what it takes!
“Get rid of me? Ohh, Rosey! You can’t get rid of me!” Rose’s own voice chuckled inside of her head. “You’ll have to get rid of yourself to get rid of me~ After all, it was you who let me out!”

Judissia went to her and placed her hand on Rose’s shoulder. “Disbelief...will only help it grow. Hope, will only let it take ahold of you when that hope fails you. Grasping at straws to only to grip air every single time won’t help you at all.”
Hehehe—Hahahaha!! And of course you would know, wouldn’t you Judissia?~
She grimaced. “..Be quiet.” She muttered under her breath.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: So.... what am I supposed to do then........... From where I am, I shouldn't have even bothered leaving that place. I should have just stayed in that cage and spent the rest of my life there..... Why! Why did she come and attack me and Helga and the others? We don't have any reason to be involved in any of this! We just wanted to live a happy life, without having to deal with the rest of the worlds problems! Why can't we ever be happy! Why does it always have to fall apart!
cosmic_fusions commented…
same girl, same 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
(let soon-to-be smol murderous cannibalistic rosey go xD)

"--W-Wait, you did WHAT?!?!" Flynn seemed to yell out loud, though he meant it for Nithloraul. He blinked before looking at Enricho. "I-I'm sorry, I--I didn't know. You didn't deserve any of that and I know the artifact is well a-aware. It won't ever happen a-again."
Enricho (He stepped back a little, for the first time showing a sense of dread on his face) Just... Why the hell do you need that thing attached to you?
Nithloraul: Don't call me a thing. And "I" didn't do anything. Jericho used me and I had no choice to comply. Granted, I didn't care what happened to the Hunter, but it wasn't my intentions to break him down to a whimpering babe. It was quite a sad display, now more so after you went on about his honor and all that filth
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
But Nithloraulasaurus, あなた are a thing XD 1年以上前
“Because happiness is only a false sensation! A temporary, shallow puddle that is easily dried.” The voice giggled, only answering the last portion of Rosemary’s anger.. “It is so fragile and easily broken, something FAKE that lasts only long enough just to make you FEEL BETTER. So...low in quality.”

Judissia knelt down to Rosemary’s height. “That is what she does. A animal kills for food to survive. A wolf attacks a deer because it must, for it is in it’s nature to survive. A human may kill to protect, or for food as well, or for mere sport. But Macross...that thing..she only does it for the mere sake of enjoying watching everything break. For the sake of torture. For the sake of...being able to. Because never has she been stopped. Since the very beginning..she has weaved a thread of agony and destruction throughout this world for the simple fact that it holds life. And where there is Life, there can be conflict. And she is that conflict. That’s what she does.” She placed her forehead on Rosemary’s, and again, she had began to cry. Not for herself, but for Rose. “I am truly sorry that I could not stop her. That every time you may think of her, you may see me. My face. My grin. My form. But I will not let you suffer through this alone, child. I will help you to the best of my abilities and teach you all that I can to show you ways to suppress what has been freed from the darkest places of your mind. To at least make it bare able, for there will be times where it will be utter misery. Because that is all that I can do. I owe it to you...to the people that that devil beyond monsters has ruined. But I’m going to need you to trust me...”
last edited 1年以上前
"Why I use him?" He blinked. "I don't use him – he's USING ME." He corrected. He rubbed his temples and let out a sigh as he heard what Nithloraul said, and instead gave him a fake summary of what he heard. "The artifact truly laments what it did to you and is well aware that it would never do it again. It wouldn't have done it if it weren't in the control of Jericho. It expresses its sincere apologies and WILL do anything to make up for it."
((Comment Section above continued))
as i was saying, BIITCCCHHHHH 1年以上前
Hiding 80 comments…
SHE HAS HAD. PLENTY OF TIME. PLENTY OF CHANCES. THAT IS HER FAULT. 1年以上前
AND LILITH TOLD HER THAT ALREADY SO FUCK THAT 1年以上前
**COMMENT SECTION ABOVE CONTINUED x2**
AS I WAS SAYING, LILITH'S POINT OF THE STORY IS NOT THE FULL ONE AND HALF OF WHAT SHE SAYS ISN'T TRUE. THERE WAS A REASON WHY SHE WAS CASTED AWAY, BUT NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS GREEN. 1年以上前
Hiding 93 comments…
...i mean, helga wouldn't complain where she's getting it xD 1年以上前
XD I don’t doubt that at all 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She didn't react.. Her entire expression has darkened completely before she responded) I no longer have a choice, so alright

Enricho: It wants to make up for it, huh? How about throwing itself off a ravine. I don't want that thing in my life. It's nothing but trouble. I mean it Flynn, keep it away from me
Nithloraul: Flynn, don't make up lies about me when I'm right here
"Well too bad because now I have to deal with whatever shit is between you two." He replied to him. His attention went back to Enricho, taking another small step back. "O-Oh, okay... umm.. sorry..." He mumbled some like a child would when caught doing antics. "But... um, as I was saying, Rosemary is free. We have no idea where she is, but maybe with magic we can track her?" He said in the tone of a question rather than a statement. "...Just wanted to let you know... So that, you know, can rest for now and have not so many things on your back... heh..."
well, well. 次 page. xD 1年以上前
tank woo 1年以上前
You’re welcome. 1年以上前
Enricho: Well, if we don't know where she is than we can't exactly rest yet. I'll rest once she's back with Helga. For all we know, this could just be another trick by Macross
XD No, Macross is currently eating your child. 1年以上前
Hiding 105 comments…
ranch is delicious 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No, ranch sucks on pizza. It's almost as bad as pineapples 1年以上前
“That’s the spirit! What other choice do we have Rosey?!~” The voice giggled within her head. ”After all, we’re just traveling to our deaths just like eeeeveryone else!”

Judissia closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a small breath of air.
It took you long enough to spit it out. I never knew your tongue could be such a twisted ball of skanks just because you’re talking to a child that should have been left for dead.
Her hand tightened on Rosemary’s shoulder for a moment as she silently told her own voice to “shut the fuck up” while standing back to her feet. “Come on, hopefully we’ll find somewhere to take a bath along the way. I don’t think walking into a town like we are now would be all that good of an idea.”
Rosemary: No... It wouldn't (Her entire look of hope, the thing she was holding onto, was barely hanging by a thread, one that Rosemary saw no reason to keep any longer at the truth she had been given)

(I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP! This is your guys' fault! You both owe me)
Nani? What the hell did we do? XD 1年以上前
....perhaps 1年以上前
Perhaps indeed 1年以上前
"I don't think it's a trick by her. Or else the artifact would have told me. It looks pretty legit to me..." He scratched his chin for a minute. "And I don't think Macross knows about it yet. And I know you have a great urge to go after her, so like, maaayybeee keep on the low? Can you do that? For the sake of protecting Rose from a distance?" He asked him.
Enricho: I protect others in my own way, Flynn. Preferably, getting them out of the hell they are in as soon as possible. Think what you want, but if there is a chance Macross is up to something, I have to stop it before it manifests. Macross is nothing like the monsters you've seen before. She's pure evil
Judissia gave a sigh at the tone that Rosemary spoke in, now only looking ahead of them. “Yeah...I know the feeling..” She mumbled.
Now look at what you did, now she’s going into a sulk.
“WHAT?!! ME?!?” Judissia snapped out loud angrily, and when she realized this, she went silent, not saying a word afterwards.
Rosemary: (She followed behind Judissia in total silence, the thoughts of all of this already taking a toll on her, already bringing out her worst possible thoughts)
"All monsters are pure evil. ....well... most of them, at least..." He sighed, crossing his arms. "Alright... I'm going to go check on Helga and see if a location spell can work, and if we find out about anything, we'll tell you, okay?" He gave an effort of a smile. "And... You won't have to worry about the artifact. I promise."
While Judissia had fallen into silence with only the occasional mutter every now and then, the voice began to speak to Rosemary. “Aawww, Rosemary, you must be the child of a horse because that’s a pretty long face you’re wearing,” It snickered. ”Or...Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name? Of course it is. I would know~” It began to laugh mockingly.
Enricho: (He gave a nod to Flynn) Oh yeah? Good
Nithloraul: (It continued to mumble to itself) Honor? Ha! Yeah right

Rosemary: (She didn't respond. She refused to respond. She only moved forward in dead silence)
“You know what? We really smell. Like blood, and sorrow and tears. It smells sort of good doesn’t it? Like we’re crawling out of the torn open throat of a niiice big animal after tugging out it’s teeth, the sun radiating on our skin and the crimson shining like the bum of a freshly bathed baby...after it’s been drowned. Speaking of which...is that why we want to go home Rosey? To stick the heads of our little sibling under water until they stop squirming and their little bodies ARE BROKEN APART LIKE DOLLS IN OUR HANDS?!~” The voice sounded as if it were bouncing off the inside of Rosemary’s head and filling her ears. Like it was there beside her as they walked.
Rosemary: (Despite being silent, her thoughts were filled with furious remarks) Say whatever you want, Macross! That's only what you want me to believe. I don't hate my family, no matter what you say. No amount of words and lies will make me believe what you say
stop yelling for macross あなた twat XD 1年以上前
lets not forget England is his city. 1年以上前
...in the arms of an angel...fly awwwaaaaaaaay from here 1年以上前
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?" Flynn accidentally yelled out loud, almost as if he referred it to Enricho but in reality it was for the artifact in his head. He gulped before taking another step back, stammering some as he spoke. "s-s-sorry... i-it was for that... stupid thing..." His words vanished to mumbles and curses.
”Macross? Hehehe~ You know that’s not who I am, Rosey. You know that’s not who I am. Who WE are. We both know, you and me. Weren’t you listening to the lady? You can’t throw me off onto Macross. I hate that bitch a much as you do, equally to be exactly; the selfish turd, hogging all the fun and trying to take all of our good kills for herself! How dare she! But we...can get them before she can, Rose. Wouldn’t you rather it be us than her?” Rosemary’s inner voice cooed with a nasty chuckle. ”Their screaming will make us...truly happy.”
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (Her thoughts continued) Shut up! So you're not Macross? I don't care, but don't start thinking that you are me. You think you are, but you aren't even a human. You aren't even living. You're just whatever Macross wants you to be, and I don't need to listen to something that doesn't even know what it means to actually live

Enricho: ...... I... see (He looked at Flynn with a sort of confusion) Well, while you are speaking with Helga, I need to see Lilith. We have matters to discuss
Flynn laughed awkwardly before giving a nod. "Okay... Um... Say hi to her for me! And... don't get yourself killed because I don't think I'll be able to revive you this time." He said as a reminder before looking at Ophelia. "Let's go, Lia." He turned around and started on his way to the witch's cottage.
Ophelia: (She gave a nod) Alright (She followed behind Flynn, noticing his awkwardness) Are you going to be okay?

Enricho: (He walked into the camp, doing what he could to find the tent that Lilith occupied, as he kept his hands in his coat pocket)
“Doesn’t know what it means to live you say? Oh, but I have. We’re alive right now, aren’t we? And I also know what it’s like to die. And die. And did. And diiiie. Macross has as much control of me as she has over you right now. And until that brand of ours starts to sprout, that control is noooone~” The voice snickered again. “And I am you, Rosey. Isn’t that what mother always called us? We remember so clearly how they died...suffering. We miss them oh so much...we wish we should have killed them ourselves..”
Rosemary: No! You don't know a thing about me! You aren't me at all! You're just a part of Macross that she created just so she could torture others! Don't go saying you're me or that you know me when you don't know squat!
"M-Me?" His voice cracked and a strong hue of red hit his burning cheeks before he cleared his throat and shook his head. "Yeah..." The alchemist said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'm gonna be fine, b-but what about you? Will you be okay? With the hunter and all? It seemed like something else was bothering you..."
Ophelia: (She gave a sigh, the thought of having to bring him along still upsetting her) I'll be fine, Flynn. No need to worry

Enricho: (He walked over to the tent that Lilith was inside and called out to her) Lilith are you in there?
last edited 1年以上前
enricho probably just walked into a tent that smells profusely like sardines xD 1年以上前
nnoooooooooo 1年以上前
Yeeeeeessssssssssss 1年以上前
“Ohhhh?~ I know many, many things, Rosey! Just yesterday we were wondering if Helga was going to really kill herself and abandon us. We were so afraid that you started crying. You didn’t know what we would do without her there, tucking us into bed every night as if we were only toddlers waking up from a nightmare. Oh, and she pinkie promised us that she wouldn’t! How delightful and trusting, yes? And what about that strange woman that we peeled out our room to see, cracking our door just ever so slightly, holding our breath so we wouldn’t make a single noise. Or the noises were heard coming from our brothers and sister’s room hmm? Was Macross there for any of that? ” The voice chuckled. “Even from the scrambled corridors of thoughts in the back of your head, I could still see from the two windows in you provided for me always. I could steel hear out of the open doors on the side of our head. Macross did not make me Rosey...but you let me out..”

~

Lilith lifted her head as she just had slid her armor back over her head and settled into it comfortably when Enricho had walked in. “Oh, Enricho, there you are. I was just wondering where you had gone off to.”

A pile of blankets shifted on the floor, and Bonnus sat up, her long hair, no longer tied back or held up in it’s usual fashion now draping over her shoulder as she tipped her head to the side, the sheets wrapped around her up to her breasts to cover her naked body. She didn’t seemed to be bothered at all by the fact that Enricho was there, and instead her attention was on Lilith. “I think it be best if I stay the night here, and with the rising sun we’ll make our departure back to Essil to ensure that what we retrieved was is liable to be true. We’ll finish our...war studies here whenever we can find time again.”

Lilith glances back at her with a light blush and a smile before waving Enricho out of the tent and following along behind him. “We need to talk.” Those were the first few words that left her lips.
last edited 1年以上前
あなた missed 1年以上前
I forgot Enricho XD 1年以上前
あなた sure did 1年以上前
Rosemary: Shut up! What do you know, your just a voice inside my head! Just shut up already and leave me alone. I'm not afraid of you, no matter what you say! Because all you can do is talk! That's it! You can't control me
"Are you sure?" He slowed his pace down as he looked at the princess, managing to expand a small smile. "We can talk about it if you wish... Or rather, you can talk to me. You know I'll always be here to listen and support you in anything you're having trouble in, right?"
Ophelia: I said I am alright, Flynn, please.... But thank you (She continued to walk toward Helga's cottage)

Enricho: (He gave a nod to Lilith as he made his way out the tent, not concerned with the sight) Yes, we do
last edited 1年以上前