Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12651-12700 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia (She looked at Helga, the sight of her tired body making Ophelia's heart sink. She placed her hand on Helga's shoulder) I am terribly sorry about Rosemary, Helga. I should've been more focused on watching over her and her siblings. I promise I will find her and bring her back to you
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"t-this... w-w-world..." The nymph began, her voice sentences broken due to her hoarse voice. "-i-is f-filled w-with emp...ty pro-promises....." Helga finished thinking about Ophelia's promise to bring Rosemary back. Or her promises and vows with Wiezen. But most importantly... her promise to her children which was to always protect them. The broken woman raised her trembling hands, looking at the fingers she had left. Her burnt palm sizzled when a single tear splashed into it.
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
“What happened to me?” Lilith Ann raised a brow in question, holding her hand up for him to wait as one of the knights came to her side and whispered something to her. Her brows furrowed. “Very well. I will handle the matter shortly.”

The knight gave his salute and was back to the others in only a matter of seconds, their camping sight already halfway done. Tents of red strung between the trees, and a bonfire burned with a radiant warmth that stretched across the vicinity, cutting through some of the dimness that had swept over the area.

Lilith looked back to Enricho. “Well? Go on then. What do you mean?”

~

“FALSE.” The creature chuckled, it’s small laughter like nails scraping across a chalk board and dragging on. It went to grab her again...

But this time, Rose was tackled out of the way, and in the next few seconds, being pulled into a run, a hand clamped around her wrist in a firm, trembling grip.
In front of her, matted, white hair matted and tangled with dried blood hung down to her savior’s back, the hand around her wrist almost frail, the only clothing that the person wore being dull dirtied rags that looked as if they were clothes that hadn’t been tended to for decades to centuries. “Have to run, have to run, have to hide have to escape—escapeescapeescapeESCAPE—“ A voice that sounded as if it has never been soothed by water muttered repeatedly, hoarsely in panic.
Rosemary: (She was tired, exhausted from the pain, the fear of it happening over and over again. When she saw the person in front of her, she barely spoke) W-Who?

Enricho: Well, first off, you're a witch, and witches and religion don't really mix. Second, who are these guys and why don't they immediately want my head? I'm sure you know that I am pretty infamous in Edrain after what happened. Third, how did you know we were in trouble?
Apollo stared at the crying, shaking nymph on the ground before him. He tilted his head slightly, his feathery lion-like ears drooping at the sight. The beast's talons dug into the ground before he slowly made his way to Helga, sliding his giant head beneath her to help her stand. The nymph only fell again, holding onto the hybrid weakly. She seemed to embrace him in a well needed hug, sobbing into his silky feathers. Apollo pecked Helga's head gently with his beak before he shifted some to pluck out a few of his own feathers and give it to the weakened nymph. The mother took the feathers with trembling hands and nodded, sniffling some. "p-p-pplease... be... c-careful..." She told him. The celestial creature seemed to smile through his sharp beak and only gave a nod before suddenly shooting itself high in the air and disappearing from sight. Helga felt her knees beginning to numb the longer she stood.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith Ann smiled for a moment and started to give answers to his questions, starting with the first. “I am no witch, Hunter. And even as so, I sought the only thing left for me to turn to. And for it, I have been gifted with great things. This is not only religion, but a way of living and a duty,” She began. “These men and women are warriors of the light, Templars for God and Crusaders of the Order. They are my subordinates, and we have little ties with Edrain. As for how I found you all, I’ve developed an acute but keen sense of awareness that allows me to sense Evil. And here it felt pure in its wicked nature. There has been a out break of corruption that we have journied to douse, and along our way it lead us here. It was by grace that we arrived in time. Towns and villages to the west were in shambles and infested with foulness, so fighting our way through has been much of our day as of so. That damned demon has been leaving her taint all over the lands, some much worse than others.”

~

The person that pulled Rosemary along didn’t answer.

“Come. Back. Come. Back. Come. Back.” The voice of the creature could be heard from behind them, it’s white blood stained grin the only thing that indicated that it had began to move after them at a distance. Unlike the two of them, it made no sound as it moved aside from speaking. ”Do. You. Want. To. Come. Back. Come. Back. Come. Back. Come. Back.”

The person seemed to move more hastily through the darkness, rambling to herself while pulling Rosemary along more harshly for her to keep up.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She shows no signs of even moving, or even attempting, the figure pulling on her even harder, forcing her to move)

Enricho: So Macross has been doing more than just going after me and those close.... Shit (He looked at the ground, now fully understanding how powerful Macross really was. It upsetted him, angered him even, that the Ancient Ones continue to do nothing in helping. He looked back up at Lilith) Well, I won't start thanking your God. I will thank you, however. We'd be dead if you didn't show up
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh, if there's one thing Enricho hates もっと見る than Macross, it's nothing............ But religion is a close 秒 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Is that Enricho または you, Wind XD 1年以上前
The religion part, definitely 1年以上前
Figured as much 1年以上前
“You do not have to thank God, Enricho. It is not your way of living. As long as you are righteous in your ways, you are within his light. But I accept your thanks humbly, for I am relieved that I was able to do so. The days are wary my friend, and these are troubling times.” She motioned him to follow. “Come, I have something that I need to tend to. I would like you to join me at the fire afterwards.”

~

The person continued to drag Rosemary along with her. She scrambled to a stop when the smile of the creature ended up in front of them suddenly, and she shoved Rose aside and onto the darkness that was the floor, diving down with her as a large hand swiped at them. She was back to her feet, grabbing the child and hurrying through the pitch black that seemed to stretch forever. But within it, something large and square could be seen. Getting closer, but seemingly getting further at the same time. “Run child! You have to have the need to run or it will never stop!!” The woman screamed hoarsely.

The creature behind them stared in their direction. And it seemed to realize that the square they were running towards was..bad. Very bad. “FALSE!” It’s creaking voice screeched, and it went after them in a sprint, it’s longer legs covering distance alarmingly fast, it’s arms flailing wildly in all directions as if they lacked the bones to keep them straight.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He gave a nod of understanding and allowed her to lead the way)

Rosemary: (She listened to the words of the woman carefully, though her expression was empty, and she got up and ran away from the creature, doing as she was told)
Flynn peered out from a broken window of Helga's second floor. "Okay! The coast is officially clear!" He shouted with a smile of relief. But he looked down only to witness the sad ambiance surrounding the Quartz family. "uh oh..." He mumbled, his shoulders drooping lightly. He thought maybe a joke could cheer them up, but knew all to well he'd probably be burned alive if he did so. Instead he kept quiet and exited the cabin to join the others outside.

Helga was going to place the feathers inside her pocket until she realized yet another dress of hers was torn. She sighed some and decided to just hold them with her hands until she could find a place to hide it. The witch looked down at her kids who continued to nuzzle at her and noticed the small smudges of dirt they had. Although in the brink of fainting, the nymph stood and went to go fetch a wet towel from inside her destroyed cabin, ducking a few places to avoid getting hit by things that had collapsed. She slowly sat down on the broken stairs of her porch and began to clean her children with the moist fabric, ridding them of dirt and leaving them as clean as Helga always did. When she was done, she used whatever moisture was left over to ease it onto her sizzling, burnt neck. The witch winced slightly, not daring to rub it too hard to increase the pain.
Lilith lead the way into the now fully set up camp, her hand at the sword on her waist. She removed it and replaced it with the one strapped to her back in a swift transition. She rested the one that had been in use while slaying the creatures of corruption near the fire.

The men and women around the camp relaxed peacefully, rationing out portions of bread and cheese and dried meat that some went to further roast around smaller fires. It could be noticed that none of them dared to even think of doing so with the larger bonfire. Tents were set up, and dimly gleaming banners were stacked into the ground around the perimeter. A bit of laughter began to rile around the camp as the knights picked up conversation with each other, some saluting to Lilith as she passed them by.

Lilith lead Enricho to the other end of the camp where the priest awaited. “Brother Calthor.” She spoke as they approached.

Calthor, an older man with greasy strands of grey slicked back and a head taller than his superior. He held his staff at his side readily, sharp turquoise eyes focused on the book within his hands before they had arrived. His eyebrows were oddly peppered with white and black, a bit longer than any average persons. But it all seemed to only led him to appear to be a man of great wisdom.
“Sister Lieutenant. Hunter.” He nodded.

“Show me to it.” Lilith said straightforwardly, and followed behind the priest as he guided them outside the campsite and further into the forest.

~

The woman took kept a tightening grasp on Rose’s hand. The large square was now getting closer, and the moment that they were close enough, it could be seen that it was made thick steel bars that held up the top and bottom. And the large gate like door, made of numerous bars that were lined closely together was closing. “HURRY! We have to hurry!”

The creature behind them was clothing in, groaning in dismay yet chuckling wickedly. And if it got it’s hands on them...
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He followed behind them, not saying a word. Whatever questions were still in his mind, he waited to see if they would be answered soon)

Rosemary: (She started to move at a faster pace now. She didn't know what was motivating her to keep going. She wanted to give up, to fall down and just die and let it all end. But something pushed her to go even harder than before)
The nymph's ears lowered slightly when the cold towel met with her burning skin. It hurt, but was oddly satisfying. She looked at her kids who all sat in the stairs with her, dangling their small feet on the edge. Only then she remembered that before all of this happened, she was going to make breakfast and wash the clothes. Nothing was going to change, and she would do just that to continue her duties as a mother.
“To what degree is it this time?” Lilith suddenly asked as she walked alongside Calthor now, her hand resting on the hilt of the blade at her waistline.

“From what I’ve seen so far, I say with certainty that it is much worse than the previous one. I was just beginning to wonder if it is due to everything that fell victim to the taint being living organisms instead of homes and buildings, things that would only crumble into dust and carry away with the winds.” The priest said.

Lilith Ann let out a sigh. “Then yes, I must see to this at once. It cannot be left to grow any further than it has already. The Lord knows that I will not allow it. How much further?”

“Just ahead.”

~

The woman glanced behind them for only a fraction of a second to see that they were only just out of the creature’s reach. But thanks to Rosemary’s sudden burst of motivation, she was able to keep them just ahead of it. But with one more stride, it would catch them. In one more long stride...

The creature’s feet suddenly left the ground as it leapt at them—no, not at them, but over them, landing in a crouch in front of their path. It’s back was to them until it bent backwards, it’s fingers the size of people on the ground, and it lurched forward, it’s grin now a wide open trap ready to chomp.

The woman pushed Rosemary off to her left, yelling for her to keep going, to run around as she herself took her chances and slid under the creature as it crashed into the ground, it’s open mouth turning out empty as it’s teeth bit down in nothing.
There was no longer time to look back. “ROSE, RUN!! RUN!!”

Rosemary: (Her mind told herself to stop, to accept what was happening, but her body pushed her to go harder. She pushed herself to move quickly around the creature, unsure as to why she allowed herself to do so, and to catch up with the woman)

Enricho: (He continued to follow behind the two in total silence, allowing them to converse as he reloaded his pistols a second time, just to be sure)
cosmic_fusions commented…
watch this all be an act just for あなた to get devoured again xD 1年以上前
Can あなた guys please stop arguing. Look, Enricho's making jokes again on the other page 1年以上前
Guys look, I'm typing 1年以上前
The nymph slowly limped her way back inside her destructed home, crouching once more to avoid getting hit by everything that had fallen. The only thing audible was the music that kept playing which mysteriously did not get touched. She didn't bother dancing this time, and instead made her way to the kitchen. Helga winced at the water running down her burnt hands, lathering them with soap to thoroughly cleanse. She was not going to be able to make the grand breakfast she had promised, although she did want to make something similar to it. Her children peeked through the door of their home, observing their mother in the kitchen. They turned their head back only to see Ophelia and Flynn, then looked back at Helga inside.
Ophelia: (She looked through the door with Flynn, before turning to him) Flynn, we have to do something. We must find Rosemary. It goes against what Kristoff wants us to do, but we have to do it. You are with me on this, right?
The cage was closer now, so close. The woman cringed as she forced herself to slow down some for Rosemary to catch up, quickly grasping for her hand until she found it. The very second they were close enough, she yanked Rose into her arms and made a leap of faith towards the cage, tumbling through the opening just before it closed.

The cage clanged loudly as the creature collided into it, screaming madly as it shook at the bars madly. ”FALSE! FAAAAAAALSE!!” It began to slam its head against the steel cage, trying to get to them but to no avail. It would not budge, nor would it break. But the creature had gone into a frenzy, jumping on top of the cage and slamming its fists into it repeatedly. And after a while, there was only silence.

~

They soon came across a section of the forest that had become an entire wasteland in the time that the corruption had to spread itself, the dark ooze that bubbled from the ground almost swirling like a vortex. A large lump half the size of the Quartz Cabin was form in the ground, writhing uncontrollably in a disgusting manner. Like worms twisting in turning under skin.

Lilith lifted her hand to her head and took in a small breath, exhaling calmly. She could feel the potent, fiendish aura in the atmosphere, a powerful wickedness.

“There is what we seek. The Root.” Calthor said, pointing his staff towards the enormous lump, his face twisting in disgust as he watched the life he drained from everything around it. But as he glanced at Lilith, his brows knitted in what could only be assumed as worry. “When the Brother Priests arrive—“

“No.” Lilith said suddenly. “I shall cleanse this from the land now.”

Calthor’s eyes widened some and he turned to look at her as if she had gone mad. “Sir, with all do respect, I do not think that is a wise decision.”

“Sometimes our unwise decisions are for the greater good.” Lilith spoke. “If this remains here, then there is no telling how far this abomination will sink. By the time reinforcements arrive, it may be sunken to deep, if it hasn’t already.” She began to head toward the lump in the ground.
"..h-huh? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Flynn suddenly yelled at her. "We can't get her back, it's impossible. All of us together weren't able to defeat Macross, so what makes you think that only TWO of us can?"

"-y-you're not..." Helga Quartz slowly exited her cabin, carrying a plate of freshly cut fruit. Her hands shook from where the juices accidentally squirted and burned her palms. The witch winced as she leaned down to leave the plate in the middle of her children, watching them eat up the healthy snacks. Them eating... was what brought her happiness now. She looked back at Ophelia and Flynn. "Y-you g-guys aren't... risking your.. lives..."
Ophelia: We have to try, Helga! I know it is madness, but we won't let Rosemary fall into the hands of that demon. I can't let that happen

Rosemary: (She continued to follow behind the woman, allowing her to drag her still semi-conscious body along with her, before they came to a stop in the cage, seeing the creature trying to break in, before all the noises finally came to a stop)

Enricho: (As Lilith walked towards the lump of black ooze, he turned to Calthor for answers) So, uh.... What exactly is this black tar stuff?
last edited 1年以上前
-_- Read, または so God help あなた 1年以上前
^ That XD 1年以上前
But that doesn't matter, now. New page! Let's go 1年以上前
"...n-no..." Helga mumbled through her busted lip. "w-w-we will... die... w-wwith no p-progress at all." She heaved, closing her eyes for a moment before sighing. "n-no one... to take care... of my kids..." The mother spoke with her hoarse voice, her chipped ears lowering. "k-kids... n-need m-me..."

"Well, we can do it ourselves if that's anything.."

"..F-F-Fran..zis..ka... needs... y-you..."
“Corruption. A wickedness that attracts and spawns evil from what we can only assume to be another world.” Calthor answered. “It’s like a liquid mass of parasites that keeps spreading and draining essence to give birth to creatures and people alike that cannot fend against it. Everyone who comes in contact with this substance, this darkness, has been tainted to the point of no return or drug down into its endless abyss of god knows what. But she, is special. A special one indeed.” He stared after Lilith Ann with an expression of stone.

As Lilith head towards the massive blimp or internally writhing, the rippling black taint seemed to writhe away from her just enough for her to walk along an extremely narrow path that closed behind her. She was calm, but the closer she came to what Calthar had called the Root, the more disgusted she seemed to become. Her hand on her right side remained resting on the hilt of the cross shaped blade loosely, but tightened lightly.
Enricho: (He watched closely at the sight as Lilith got closer to the black mass, hoping that whatever plan she had in mind would work)

Ophelia: (Her head turned from Flynn, than to Helga, then back to Flynn in shock) B-But.... we have to try...... Rosemary can't be left with that demon!
last edited 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
oPhELIAAAA 1年以上前
Lilith jumped on top of the overgrown ground zit, landing on her feet heavily. She inhaled slowly through her nostrils, closing her eyes as she placed her left hand onto the hilt of her blade and move the right to its sheathe.

Calthor began to mutter some sort of prayer, tapping his staff on the ground twice. He lifted his hand out to the side and eased Enricho a few steps back as the corruption seeped across the ground slowly, trying to consume them from the bottom up.

“Mother Mary dawns down onto me, I draw you in the name of God, the Storm of the Light.” Lilith slowly began to draw the blade, but instead of gleaming steel being revealed as it’s time was called, there was a blaze of nothing but pure light that burned from the sword’s scabbard like a sun rising on a glorious morning. The sound of the blade being taken from it’s sheathe was like a chorus of sweet, melodious voices that sang an opera.
Once the large blade was fully drawn, it’s bright shine radiated through the entire forest, a peaceful warmth washing over the atmosphere.
Her hands trembled, and she had to draw in a breath to steady the flow of holy light that emitted from the blade.
Her eyes opened and flipped the blade upside down with a sharp counterclockwise motion, rotating and flicking her wrists skillfully. “PRAISE THE SUN!” With one downwards thrust, there was a flash like lightning before the light grew into an immense shine.

~

The woman who had taken Rose away from what she knew would be utter despair and agonizing, psychologically crippling chain of events, had scooted away from the child and into a corner within the cage, breathing heavily. She was turned to where her back was facing Rose. Her hoarse voice spoke. “...How...h-how did you get here? Did she send you here?” But before Rose could even answer, she seemed to ramble more to herself. “No...no..there hasn’t been anyone here for over two thousand years...I’ve seen not a soul for millennia...alone..alone here. But that’s the only conclusion...unless she sent her to put me out of my misery— nononono—can’t die here. Never die here. Can’t forget my name—neverforgetmyname!”
OH FUCK OFF! XD 1年以上前
What? XD 1年以上前
I see that Solaire! 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She looked at the woman, and already, what she was saying, her appearance, it all raised questions in Rosemary's mind. Questions she didn't care to find the answer for)

Enricho: (He was tempted to break all concentration, wanting to ask another question, as he still was not clear about what was going on. But he was stopped when the bright, almost blinding light struck the ground, taking him completely off guard)
"e-e-even if we did.... R-R-Rosemary wouldn't be.. r-rose... A-A-At l-least... n-not the R-Rose I k-k-know... T-T-The e-exact s-same th-thing happened to Weiss..." The witch spoke softly, her sad eyes staring at the nothingness in front of her. She lifted them only to view the two. "Y-You r-r-resurrected M-M-Macross... l-look.. h-how that... turned out..." Helga said, no means of hatred in her words but just fact. "y-y-you're brother..." She turned to Ophelia. "y-you w-w-won't w-want to c-care for h-him..."
Ophelia: O-Of course I wish to care for him, but I will not leave Rosemary in the hands of that demon. So she isn't the same as before, that doesn't mean we should leave her in Macross' grasp, Helga! (She looked at her with shock at her comments)
"A-A-And if you die, t-then what?" Helga stood tall now, ignoring the pain from her side. "What was it all for? W-W-Who will c-care for O-Oswald? T-This k-kingdom?"
Ophelia: (She looked at the ground as Helga spoke to her. She knew that she was right. She was perfectly right, and she couldn't stand that Helga was right about this. She looked up to Helga) T-Then what do you do to save Rosemary? We can't give up hope. We've never given up before!
Nithloraul: (He spoke within Flynn's mind) Tell her, Flynn. Tell her hope is nothing but fairytales that her mommy and daddy only told her and that she never had to worry about any of that because she was always kept in a castle, away from the real problems of the world. Tell her that she is a fool who doesn't understand that, in this world, there exists no hope. Go on. You and I both know that this is true
Calthor lifted his hand over his eyes to the shade then from the light, the sharp crystal at the end of his staff starting to glow some ad the light washed over the area, a pool of bright and pure essence starting to glow under the darkness of the corruption and rise to the surface in blotches tha punctured glowing openings through it. “By the Light...” He muttered attempting to look through the intensity of the shine to no avail.

~

The woman wrapped her arms around herself, twitching shortly. “R-Rosemary...that’s your name.” She spoke. “Don’t EVER forget your n-name. You forget your name, you forget yourself. And when you forget yourself all you recognize is the pain—but why?” She began to go off into a ramble again. “Why has she brought her here? Why? Why why why whyWhyWHyWHY! What is she up to? What is she—”

“Hello. Macross. Is. That. Your. Name.” The creature’s arms stretched down from the top of the cage, it’s body contorting and twisting as it tossed itself off of it.

The woman was silent, but bolted up onto her feet. “That is n—NOT MY FUCKING NAME!!” She snarled, her voice cracking against her will out of anger. Slamming her fists into the bars of the cage, she screamed at the creature. “IT’S NOT! IT’S NOT! IT’S NOT IT’S NOT!!”

“Macross. Is. That. Your. Name.”

“Is it YOUR name!?”

The creature’s grin for the first time wavered into a deep frown, it’s teeth still visible. It started screeching and screaming in an outrage and slamming it’s hands against the cage at the answer it had been given.

And the woman screamed right back at it like a maniac, her hands clenched into fists until the creature became more violent. She watched it as it tried to get inside the cage a few more times, but eventually turned and left, backing away from them with that teeth exposing frown still on it’s face.
Rosemary: (She didn't respond. She didn't react. She only stared at the pathetic sight, quietly, slowly blinking her half open eyes every so often, but keeping the woman's words in her mind)

Enricho: (He covered his eyes as he looked at the black substance react to the light, before turning his attention to Calthor) This is a good thing, right?
Flynn stood quiet as Ophelia spoke, and so did Helga. He stared at her for a long minute, seeing a resemblance of Franziska and her high hopes and beliefs about everything. His eyes wandered down to her figure, but he snapped out of his gawking shortly after to the matter at task. "Ophelia..." He began, sighing. "Problems don't vanish by kissing a frog, o-or by gaining super strength or having magical powers. There is hope in this world, but not one that we can always act upon. A whole army of us wasn't able to defeat her. You think we will? We'll just end up creating more conflict and get ourselves killed. I don't think... I don't think Rosemary's alive." At those words, he witnessed the witch in front of them finally collapse to her knees, her head hung low on the ground. Only small sniffles were heard from her. Flynn bit his tongue and looked away at the pitiful sight. "We have our own problems to deal with."
Ophelia: (She turned to Flynn with a look of rage in her eyes. She pulled her fist back and swung it, at first hard, but the impact was pathetically weak, as she 'hit' Flynn in the chest. Tears started to well up in Ophelia's eyes) S-Shut up, Flynn! That is not true! S-S-She's still alive! I-I know that she is! T-There is a chance she's still...... (Ophelia pulled her fist from Flynn's chest as she looked at the ground, tears falling from her eyes)
Nithloraul: (It was silent for a moment, before giving an agreeing 'hmph') It had to be done, Flynn.
last edited 1年以上前
Flynn leaned back and raised his hand defensively when he saw Ophelia about to punch him. But at the weak impact, he blinked in confusion. Although, the alchemist's eyes couldn't help but water at the sight of the princess crying, even the eye Nithloraul was controlling poured tears. He suddenly and unexpectedly pulled her into a hug, embracing her with both his arms and holding her tightly in a way of comfort.

Helga stared at the nothingness in front of her, tears of sorrow sliding down her cheeks like cascades. The grass in which it landed on slowly seemed to wither away. Her aching body twitched some, and she couldn't help but let out a mournful cry. Pain from not only her body, but from the pits of her heart. Agonizing pain that never seemed to go away.
The woman breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling. Her throat rose from the rawness that had come from so much screaming. And it explained why her voice was as hoarse as it was even before hand. “This cage...hasn’t been open on so long...” She said finally. And when she turned around finally, borderline insanity stricken baby blue eyes that were way passed the point of exhaustion stared at Rosemary.
It was Macross. Or at least she would look like her without the fragile appearance and the tangles of long hair than ran almost down to her forearms. Strands from her bangs were stuck to her forehead. Her lips were cracked from dryness, and her hands trembled slightly, her palms clammy. “Why...why are you here? Why has she sent you here?” She asked almost calmly aside from the small shake in her voice. “What are you? Human? Demon? Vampire? No..no that would be silly...”

~

Calthor didn’t answer immediately, but he soon came to shake his head. “It depends on whatever comes from the light, if she can completely Cleanse this taint without being consumed by it. That is the seventh time today she has had to draw that blade.”
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: (She continued to cry, feeling completely useless once again. She continued to cry, even in Flynn's arms, unable to stop herself from doing so)

Rosemary: I.... I don't even know anymore (She said as plainly as possible as she looked at her)

Enricho: Well, I'm assuming you were able to get the other seven, so here's hoping that you can go for eight in a row
Flynn's hug tightened around Ophelia, and he placed a kiss on her forehead. Even Nithloraul could feel the emotions Flynn experienced – remorse that was common in humans. Helga finally lifted her aching head, her bloodshot eyes only producing more and more tears. She stared with her crying eyes at the two hugging, longing for that warmth of a hug. The comfort of one. The safety of one. The feeling that... she wasn't alone. The feeling that someone was there to support her and the kids. Helga's trembling hands wrapped around herself in an effort to give herself a hug.

The alchemist made eye contact with the witch and saw her hug herself, his shoulders drooping lightly. He sighed before he scooted Ophelia closer and led her to squat down so that he could reach Helga. With his other arm, he embraced the frail witch in a hug along with Ophelia.
“It isn’t as simple as so, Hunter. She had drawn it too many times already. Using a weapon like such takes effort to wield, faith in the blade guided by the Light.” Calthor shook his head again, looking into the shine as the light began to dim some.

As the light dimmed, it wavered some around Lilith Ann while she resheathed her blade, the lump now eased to a flattening on the bare land. She breathed heavily, wavering into a stumble only to have to stab the sheathed blade into the ground for support. She sunk down to one knee, beads of sweat running down her face. “A-Amen.” She mumbled to herself, moving to try to pick herself back up to her feet.

“Sister Lieutenant—“ Calthor had already started forward towards her quickly.

~

“You don’t know...y-YOU DON’T KNOW!!” The woman yelled, running her hands through her tangled silver white hair and going into a pace from one side of the cage to the other. “What does she mean she doesn’t know!?!” She exclaimed, years upon years, many years, of stress and frustration more than apparent in her voice. “Not going to harm her—no, I’m not like that imposter devil, not like—WHY DID SHE SEND YOU HERE!!” She screamed suddenly as she rounded on the child. “WHY ARE YOU HERE!”
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: (It's vision darted between the two, then to Flynn, and Flynn heard something from the Nithloraul: A sense of confusion) F-Flynn, what exactly are you upset over? You rarely spoke to this child, you never had much interactions with her. Humans care for themselves in the end, and they don't care if someone they never met lives or dies. They move on from that and go about their lives... So why are you crying for her?

Rosemary: I don't know (She continued to answer plainly)

Enricho: Shit! (He ran behind Cathlor toward Lilith) Hey, are you going to be okay?
last edited 1年以上前
Flynn could feel his heart sink at the sound of Helga's cries near his sensitive ears. He could sense the agony behind her heaving and the despair behind her sniffles and choked shrieks. But all he could do was hug her. Hug her in attempt to put squeeze back together all her broken pieces. Hug her and Ophelia and hope for the best. He didn't have the power to promise them anything. After all, he was just... human.

He heard Nithloraul in his head and stood quiet, replying back to him telepathically. Even his inner voice cracked as he cried on the outside. "I-I've told you before and I'll tell you again... Not all humans are the same. And why you ask I cry? Because... although all humans may be different, we share one thing: emotions. A human is incapable of not crying at a tragic event like this. And... And if you don't cry, then... you're not human. Rosemary was just a little girl. She had a future ahead of her. She was being cared for by an amazing adoptive mother that puts all her effort in her family, even if that means death for her. She's caring for five kids alone... Now four. It would've been seven. Could you imagine how she needs to deal with another loss of a child? Picture it... And tell me what you feel..."
Nithloraul: I feel..... I feel nothing, Flynn. I'm an artifact, and I am only as such. I feel nothing, because I am nothing. Your human emotions mean nothing to me. They are meaningless, trivial, nothing more than fancy words used by humans...... And yet, why do I still hate to see this display?.... Flynn, head into the forest by yourself, I have to speak with you... And no, it's not an insult or two this time, as lovely as those are. Just trust me this time and do as such
last edited 1年以上前
The alchemist sighed at Nithloraul's words, staring at the two women sob endlessly. He had to use all his strength to pull himself away from them. "E-Excuse me..." He mumbled some. Flynn stood on his knees before giving them a nod and going away from their sight for a moment to talk to the artifact.

Helga watched as he left, her body twitching at the thumping pain from her limbs and missing tail. She wrapped her arms around herself, coughing to catch her breath for a moment. She looked at Ophelia cry, trying to calm herself down. "i...c-can't...any--more..." She mumbled.
(As Flynn was walking away, a slight pain, but only slight, came inside of Flynn's brain)
Nithloraul: Alright, Flynn, listen. You don't like me, at all. And I know, as we've clearly stated, I despise you. But, if we want to stop that damned priest, we have to work together. But seeing you as a crying, pathetic wreck, I can see that you are not in the right state of mind. So listen up.... That child is certainly alive. Don't ask me how I know. I just do. I know you don't like that, but that is how it is. I can't guarantee she's going to stay alive for long, and I will not guarantee that we can actually save her. But I can assure you, she is in fact alive. I am only telling you this because the last thing I need is a host that cries like an abandoned pup.
The woman growled in agitation and began to pace again. “Why is she here? Why is she here!? WHY is SHE here!!? WHY IS SHE HERE!!!?” She began to rack her scattered thoughts for anything that she could remember, anything that she could think of. And suddenly she cane to a stop. Her head turned towards Rosemary, and she stared at her. “You’ve....you’ve been branded...” Her eyes steadied on the child, focusing. She slowly backed into the other side of the cage and slumped down onto the ground, and she fell silent. She began to smack the back of her head against the bars slowly. “Branded....she branded you...”

~

Lilith waived their words off grimly as she used the sheathed blade to push herself up to her foot, though staggering until she was assisted by the priest. “Traces of taint still linger under the surface, b-but for the most, I’ve succeeded in subduing it for now. It was powerful, more woven in than I expected. But I-I’ll be fine...a fine mug of Brae would do me well at the moment.” She had to pause between a few of her words to get her breathing in order.

“Yes well we need to return you to the site immediately to be Washed first. You are in no condition to be making the attempt on your own.” Calthor stated. “You shouldn’t have pushed yourself so far passed the brink. You could have been consumed!” Though she was his superior, he still spoke to her sternly, almost in a fatherly manner.
Rosemary: ... Really?

Enricho: (His eyes moved back and forth as the two spoke, trying to follow all of this as best as he could)
Flynn rolled his eyes to the beginning of Nithloraul's talking, already beginning to regret ever leaving the frail witch and princess. "Uh huh, your point is?" He sniffed some, rubbing his nose with his sleeve. But at the information the artifact provided, he paused and his expression softened. But then his eyebrows furrowed. "Liar. Stop trying to bring us hope only to rub it in our faces, you dick-head. I've had enough of you as it is and making fun of a child like that is only increasing my urge to rip my new eye out and bury you in this ground."
Nithloraul: Yeah, I figured you'd say that. That is why I was burrowing into your brain to show you I'm not lying. That's what the pain you felt was
(Before Flynn could even question what the Nithloraul had said, he was already knocked into a corpse-like state, a state where he was only inside his thoughts. He was immediately shown visions of Rosemary, sitting with her arms wrapped around her legs as she stared at the woman with white hair, inside the cage, looking completely broken as she stared forward. It wasn't long before Flynn was brought back to his senses, a stream of blood coming from his nose as a result)
Nithloraul: Still think I'm lying. That is where she is now. I don't know where, but I definitely know it is not of this realm. It is in a completely different dimension entierly

The woman stared at the child. “Yes. I can feel that filth drifting from within you...” She answered, her words stiff. “You, Rose...that’s why you were sent here. She..picked you.” She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them absentmindedly.

~

“But here I still stand with you, triumphant over the darkness once again.” Lilith Ann spoke wearily.

Calthor went about muttering something, glancing to Enricho. “Well? Are you just going to let an elderly man carry an armored woman back to the site himself?”
Flynn gasped for air as soon as he was brought back to the real world. He held his bleeding nose and rubbed his head lightly, processing what he had just seen. That was Rosemary... But who was the woman with her? The alchemist blinked in thought. She was alive... His eyes squinted briefly in doubt for only a few seconds. "You better not be fucking with me... Because if so you're going to experience another human emotion also known as anger." He snotted out any residue of blood out his nose and got up, running back to where he had left the women.
Nithloraul: Yeah, yeah. Now listen, if you really want to save her, you're gonna have to do so without Kristoff knowing. He'll tell Helga "how sorry he is" and all that garbage that his kind likes to tell grieving families, and after that, it's back to killing God. He will not allow you, not his friend, not his ally, his weapon, to get away from him. So we must not let him know what we are doing. Got it? I'm only helping because I know that humans can't do anything when they are reduced to crying idiots

Rosemary: Picked?

Enricho: Oh, of course not (He rushed over to Lilith, hanging her arm over his shoulder) Alright, let's get you back, Li.
last edited 1年以上前