Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12801-12850 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
The creature towered over the child, laughing at her when she has crashed to the ground. The worm like creatures that dangled from it's mouth gagged their own laughter, sounding like old men choking on their last breath repeatedly.

“̶H̷e̷l̶l̶o̶!̸ ̶R̸o̷s̸e̵m̵a̴r̴y̷!̸ ̴G̶e̷t̴.̶ ̶U̵p̶!̴ ̴G̴e̸t̸.̵ ̸U̷p̸!̵ ̸D̵o̴n̵’̶t̷.̶ ̸Y̵o̶u̸.̴ ̵W̷a̷n̶t̸.̶ ̵T̶o̷.̵ ̵R̸u̶n̴!̶ ̷R̵u̷n̵!̶ ̶R̸u̵n̴!̸ ̷R̴u̶n̸!̷ ̴D̷o̷n̸’̷t̶!̶ ̶Y̵o̵u̷!̵ ̸W̷a̵n̴t̴!̴ ̷T̷o̵!̶ ̶R̸u̶n̴!̷ ̶A̴n̸d̴!̷ ̴F̵a̵i̸l̸!̴”̴

~

“Hello darkness my old friend...I’ve come to talk with you again...because the vision softly creeping...left its seed while I was sleeping...
And the vision...that was planted in my brain...still remains.
Within the sound...of silence....”

There was town far off into the distance of the lands where pale bodies dropped to the ground, their skin breaking from their flesh like it had been made of glass. Their eye sockets were burned into oblivion, a fire burning at their tongues inside their agape mouths. But there was no corruption that came over the land, no taint that dug into the depths of the soil to spread like a disease. Only silence. A thick...deafening silence.

A crimson red vortex tore open, swallowing till the ground as it ripped into existence. And out of it, came a beast, spiked brown and white fur running across its body, it’s eyes a veiny black with a deep red dot as its pupil. It’s flaws dug into the ground, snatching apart the foundation of earth beneath it. The First Beast. “You..DARE, to summon me!? To stand before me, THERIAN!?” It snarled, it’s one deep pitched voice of hatred shaking the air, but made acute by the silence that crushed the atmosphere into quietness.

“Yes. I require you for an important task.”

The beast growled as it began to circle around the Therian in a pace. “I think not—” It started forward and lunged at him, only for a collar of pale energy to clamp around it’s neck and seal, slamming it down and pinning it to the ground. “I’LL DEVOUR YOUR BEING!!!”

“No. You will obey. Cooperation is all that I seek. Do so, and I will grant you your freedom back from the void in which I imprisoned you. Do not, and I will force you to. Declining is not an option.”
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (Despite her ability to walk having been severed, the pain she felt was nothing compared to what it had been before. Now she had a bit of hope in her to move forward. She continued to crawl forward, hoping for the woman to arrive soon)
And with Rosemary’s hope came her answer as the worm mouths struck out at her, more than ready to leave her skinless.

Everything seemed to move too fast, the creature letting out a screech in sudden agony as a blunt bone, broken and torn from Rosemary’s lifeless corpse in the cage, was stabbed into the eye filled abyss that covered part of its body.

“GET AWAY FROM HER!!! GET AWAY!! AWAYAWAYAWAYAWAYAWAY!!!!” Judissia screamed as she used the jagged point of the broken bone like a dagger, her eyes unfocused and crazed already from what she had done, her hands inked with blood. She stabbed at the eyes to blind as many as she could, backing the creature off even as it’s mouths bit a chunk from her shoulder. She wailed in maniacal anger, the pain barely anything compared to what she had been through, and jammed her makeshift dagger further into one of the eyes with one final stab.
She stumbled back and fell, scooting herself back to Rosemary and helping her to her feet roughly, no room for her to say anything. Only to flee, flee as the creature was stunned in its newfound pain.
last edited 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
How in the fuck did she manage to rip out her bone XD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Well, for one, Rosemary is a child so her BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- break easier under force. Two, teeth. Teeth, and soiled morality. 1年以上前
I regret asking XD 1年以上前
I don’t regret answering XD 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, still unable to move her foot from the wound, as she looked at Judissia) W-What do we do next?
As Judissia looked at her for only a small second, the blood caked around her mouth was finally noticed as she carried most of Rosemary’s weight with her, her shame filled crazed eyes shifting around the darkness. “CAGE!—The cage, we get to the cage!!” She answered as she hurried along as fast as she could. And she seemed..faster, than before. And surprisingly, Rosemary could sort of keep up even with her injury.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: Alright. What do we do once we're in there?
“We’re not the ones going in.” Judissia said hoarsely with a pant. The screech that pierced the dark wasn’t behind them made her cringe, and she was almost tempted to turn and scream at it out of something that was way passed stress and frustration.

The creature was coming after them with a vengeance .
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: Alright. I hope we have a plan for when we get in there (She was starting to catch up, despite the pain in her foot)
“A plan?!—There is no plan! I didn’t expect us to make it even this far!—Making it up as we go!” Judissia glanced behind them and saw nothing. But then her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the creature suddenly just within her peripherals. She started to the right, pulling Rose with when a bird talon slashed through the air at them. But a grunt on pain came from the woman, the grip around Rose’s hand still there, but nothing connected to the arm. She hadn’t been quick enough.

“̸W̶h̵y̶.̵ ̷A̴r̴e̵.̸ ̵Y̴o̸u̵.̴ ̴R̷u̷n̸n̵i̷n̷g̶!̵ ̶D̴o̶n̵’̶t̴!̷ ̸Y̴o̵u̷!̵ ̴W̸a̴n̷t̵!̷ ̴T̷o̶!̶ ̴S̵t̷a̴y̷!̵ ̵S̷t̶a̸y̵!̵ ̸S̴t̵a̸y̵!̶ ̶D̶o̶n̸’̸t̷!̴ ̵Y̵o̵u̵!̴ ̷W̶a̸n̷t̶!̸ ̷T̵o̶!̸ ̷B̴e̴!̶ ̵P̶i̸c̸k̷e̴d̴!̶ ̶A̵p̶a̶r̴t̷!̶ ̷R̴o̵s̵e̶m̵a̷r̸y̴!̷ ̸D̸o̸n̴’̸t̵!̸ ̶Y̸o̷u̴!̸ ̵L̵i̵k̶e̸!̵ ̶B̶i̵r̷d̶s̸!̵ ̷
̷M̶a̷c̸r̷o̴s̵s̸!̸ ̴D̵o̶n̶’̸t̴!̸ ̸Y̶o̵u̴!̷ ̴W̵a̶n̶t̶!̴ ̴T̵h̸e̵!̸ ̵F̸r̴e̵e̴d̶o̸m̶!̶ ̵O̶f̴—̴“

“THATISNOTMYNAME!!!” Judissia yelled, and despite her missing limb bleeding out, she scampered away from the beak that stabbed at her and to Rosemary, grabbbing her by the back of the collar and shoving her ahead of her. The cage could be seen in the distance.

“F̵A̸L̵S̴E̴” The creature let out a monstrous, disgustingly dried squawk and continued to pursue them.
Rosemary: (She was shocked at the lack of a plan. One that had to be made up, when she got an idea) Judissia, I have a plan! I'll lure the creature in the cage. Once it is inside, no matter what, you have to close the cage. Even if I am locked inside there, you have to lock it. It will just kill me and I will end up out here again, so there is nothing for you to worry about. It's probably our only option, Judissia. I know you don't want to do it, but if you want us to leave this place, you'll have to do it
“I have no control over the cage! Do you think I would have still been stuck there in the damn thing if I could have just opened closed and locked it whenever I wanted to?! NO! I would have still been stuck out here being torn to shreds!! I—Damn it, don’t take it out on her!” Judissia went into a sort of ramble. And an idea of her own popped into her head. “Rose! You’re a genius!” She exclaimed.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: But I think I have an idea of what this thing is. It won't let me die easily (As she was running, she extended her hand) Give me the weapon. I'll use it if I have to when the time comes! Once the cage locks, I'll be ready for it (She followed behind Judissia, prepared for what would no doubt be another painful "death")
“Uuuh...” Judissia turned to see the bone she had used earlier was still lodged in it’s eyes. It was gaining on them again. But then that’s when it hit her, realization. “We’re going in together or it won’t work!” She said firmly. She pointed to the large cage ahead of them. To the door that was starting to slide down into a close. “It’s after us both! Follow my lead, we’re both going in!”
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She was tempted to argue with her, ready to tell her that this was something she had to do, but she gave a nod instead and followed behind her)
As they got to the cage, she ran inside of it and came to a stop, turning around quickly. Rose’s other corpse laid in the middle of the cage, blood leaking over the floor of it and the right leg severed at the knee cap. Red footprints were smeared where Judissia had escaped once the cage had opened. It made her gag some, but she kept the spew that bubbled within her stomach at bay.
She spoke quickly to Rose. “On my mark, you go that way, and I’ll go the other, stand as close to me as possible.”

The cage door was dropping into a close, the twisting gears that operated it anonymously creaking loudly in an unsettling groan.
The creatture was heading toward the cage in full speed.
“̶N̵O̷.̵ ̴W̴H̴E̵R̸E̸.̸ ̴T̵O̴.̷ ̷R̶U̷N̴.̶ ̸I̷S̴.̴ ̴T̸H̶E̴R̸E̵.̴ ̴Y̴O̵U̵.̴ ̸W̴A̵N̷T̵.̶ ̴M̷E̶.̵ ̷T̷O̵.̵ ̷E̴A̶T̵.̷ ̷Y̷O̵U̷.̷ ̴D̷O̷N̷’̷T̵.̷ ̶Y̷O̵U̸.̸ ̶E̴A̷T̸.̶ ̴Y̸O̵U̴.̴ ̸R̶I̶G̵H̴T̴.̷ ̵U̵P̴.̶ ̶F̷O̴R̴E̷V̴E̴R̵.̶”̵
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: You aren't going to touch us! We're getting out of here! (She waited patiently for Judassia's command)
“F̷A̷L̸S̶E̶.” The creature came to a slow as it stepped into the cage, a wheezing chuckle coming from it’s beak.

Judissia placed the hand she still had on Rosemary’s back and gave a very light tug on the back of her shirt, guiding her to where their backs were against the other end of the cage. Where her other arm was had stopped bleeding oddly. “Fuck off you bloated chicken,” She growled.

The creature’s beak opened wider, and large human teeth pushed out of the top and bottom of the inside of it. “F̷A̷L̸S̶E̶.” It repeated, grinning rather disturbingly as it leaned its head down towards them, thick saliva sliding out from between its teeth. The gate behind it was closing still, now more than halfway there. And it’s tail was right under it.
“F̷A̷L̸S̶E̶. F̷A̷L̸S̶E̶. F̷A̷L̸S̶E̶!” It lunged at them, it’s mouth wide open and ready to devour.

“MOVE!” Judissia gave the signal and pushed Rosemary off to her left to get her going while she was barely able to dip out of the way, running and shoving the bone even further into the creatures stomach-eyes to where it let out a screech as she took a hold of it and twisted it harshly.
Rosemary: (She rushed the other way as Judissia ordered, going as fast as her injured legs could carry her toward the other end of the cage)
By the time Rosemary was out of the cage, it was already close to reaching a point of no escape. And Judissia was still inside with the creature, dragging the blade upwards and cutting through the void of eyes that squinted and screamed silently.

The gates closing came to a sudden hault as the creature’s large tail was caught underneath it, the sound of crushing bone inching it closer and closer to shutting.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (As soon as she saw the tail within the cage, she shouted to Judissia) Judissia, hurry up while the doors still open
I mean, not that it matters. She can just kill herself, since death in this place is as meaningless as the Dragon Ball universe xD 1年以上前
Then COLA can 1年以上前
He'll 愛 me like the beautiful woman I am 1年以上前
Judissia gave one final thrust of the bone into the eyes of the creature when she just barely heard Rosemary over the sound of its screeching.

One of the creature’s bird wings had shifted back into the muscle filled large arm from before it’s morphing and swiped its hand forcefully at the fleeing woman.

Judissia fell into a roll, the hand swooping passed her and striking the side of the cage forcefully, with the same force she had been mashed and crushed with so many times. Her hands clawed at the ground and pushed her up enough for her to dive towards the gate, hitting the ground and pushing herself under it. The gears of the gate finally gave way, almost catching her foot as it crushed and slice through the creature’s tail.
She breathed heavily, the feeling of adrenaline running through her, the panic, dare she say the thrill, all of it so fresh and strange. Her eyes went from the tail thrashing on the ground, to the creature that went into a state of violence, smashing itself against the inside of the bars.
“W-we...we did it..” She said in utter disbelief, the fact that they had succeeded almost shocking to her.
Rosemary: (She almost couldn't believe it herself, but she refused to celebrate in anyway) We can't stay here for too long. What do we do to get out of here now?
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"B-B-Be care... ful... please..." Helga spoke with her broken words. "L-L-Last time you s-saved Rose you d-died... A-And luckily was r-resurrected... I-I d-don't th-think th-that can happen a-again... so... p-please... c-caution..." The witch reminded him and gave the effort of a bow before she cringed at the pain that came from her side.
Enricho: I don't intend on dying again, Helga. Macross isn't going to kill anyone else if I can stop it
Meanwhile, Macross has massacred her ninth village today 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, and helga wanted to prevent her from massacring her triplets によって leaving, but nOOooOO あなた couldn't kill rose 1年以上前
XD I did nothing! 1年以上前
“WE DID IT!!” Judissia began to laugh for a small moment. “I’m free! We’re fee—“ She paused at Rosemary’s words, getting to her feet. “Yeah, you’re right about that. Don’t want to be here any longer than I already have. As for our way out...” She looked to the creature in the cage. “That’s our answer.” She walked around the squirming tail and stepped closer to the bars of what had once been both her imprisonment and a safe haven not to long ago.
Rosemary: (She walked over to the cage as she looked at Judissia) Are you sure we'll be able to get an answer out of it, let alone a correct one?
The witch gave a small nod. "...t-t-take care t-then..." She said before she turned her back on him. She forced a small smile at her kids who were all hopping in excitement with the big news that perhaps... The Quartz Family wasn't broken after all. Helga slowly began on her way, taking small steps in attempt to not hurt her body further.
Judissia gave a shrug. But then nodded an unsure answer. She looked up at the now captive creature. “U-uh...excuse me.” The creature continued to rampage. “Hey...” When it didn’t answer still, she growled. “Hey you bitch!”

The creature came to an instant stop and shifted back into its humanoid form, clutching its head and screaming in rage and fury, but laughing at the same time in utter insanity. ”Why. Do. You. Insult. Yourself. So.” It slammed its face into the cage, staring at them with an eyeless gaze aside from the ones scattered across its abdomen. It plucked the bone from the eyes and crushed it into nothingness.

“You’re the one in the fucking cage.” Judissia growled. “We want answers. How do we get out of here?”

”Why. Do. You. Desire. To. Get. Out. The. Only. Out. Is. In.” It grinned. ”Why. Ask. Such. A. Simple. Question. Do. You. Like. Simple. Questions.”
last edited 1年以上前
(As soon as Enricho turned around, Ophelia was standing in front of him, wearing her light armor as she held her rapier in her hand)
Ophelia: Hunter!
Enricho: .............. You
Ophelia: Do you really think that a few good deeds will save you from the wrath of the people of Edrain
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh as he spoke under his breath) Another crazy wanting to be a hero

Rosemary: (She listened as Judissia tried to get answers out of the monster, waiting ever so patiently)
I really like this new spin where this whole RP started with Enricho as a bland edgelord and now he's just a dad who makes really shitty jokes who just so happens to be a competent fighter 1年以上前
XD BULL. 1年以上前
Helga’s been around もっと見る than Marcoss has killed and THAT is saying something 1年以上前
Judissia glared up at the creature. “Simple questions...SIMPLE QUESTIONS!?” But then she slowly came to a stop. “Simple...questions.” She looked away for a moment in thought. When she looked back at the creature, her lips were pulled back in a sly grin. “What is your name?” She asked suddenly.

The creature frowned some, but it quickly returned to its sadistic grin. “Have. I. A. Name.”

“False,” Judissia said the word with much more satisfaction than anything. Almost with as much as the creature had every time it had killed her. “What are you?”

The creature stooped down, it’s teeth clenched together in a frown. “I. Am. The. Voices. That. Dwell. Within. The. Depths. Of. The. Shadows. Of. All. Minds. That. Have. The. Ability. To. Think. Aren’t. I.”

“FALSE.” Judissia smirked when the creature slammed its face against the bars of the cage and hissed at her. “Who are you?”

“I. Am. Absolute. Insanity.” The creature’s grin returned.

“Truth.” Judissia continued. “You answered me without questioning have you not? One can question sanity, but cannot question insanity, no? Tell me...what are you?”

“What. Am. I. Not. Here.”

“Our way out.” Judissia said firmly.

The creature’s grin broadened. “Weeellll. Plaaayyyyed. But. A. Way. Out. To. Where.”

“The outside damn it!!” Judissia blurted out.

The creature’s grin only widened, it’s body beginning to break like stone from the bottom up into dust that poured through the bars of the cage. It shifted into a swirl, a loud clap of something comparable to thunder sounded through the darkness as structure began to construct itself from two separate sides.
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She looked around at the two structures in both confusion and worry) What's going on?
After a couple minutes near half an hour, the witch and her children had finally arrived to the broken cottage. The mother couldn't wait to just... leave. Burn her house down and start a new life somewhere else. Somewhere they wouldn't be found. Somewhere they wouldn't be hurt. Somewhere where Helga would have to make a few sacrifices to live there. But it didn't matter to her. As long as she could keep her children alive and happy, that was her purpose.

She opened the door slowly, letting her children hop inside. And without their mother saying a word, they began to pick up the small pieces of destroyed rubble and anything that had fallen – walking with their stubby legs to the trash and throwing it away. Helga blinked. They were... cleaning.

"U-U-uhm..." She stammered. "I-I-It's quite a-alright, little o-ones... M-mommy w-will c-clean... y-you guys go... play with your t-toys a-auntie got y-you..."

"we play wif toys all day..." Jr. spoke as he threw away a chunk of brick with his abnormal strength.

"...toys dun distwact us."

"we can help. yew should play wif toys and west."

"i-i-i can't do tha-that..." Helga mumbled, though a small smile did grace her swollen face. "m-mother a-appreciates y-your help..."
look at how responsible and helpful they've become 1年以上前
They are pretty good kids 1年以上前
XD 1年以上前
Nithloraul: (It gave a heavy sigh) Good. That hunter's good for something. Kept the witch where she be- Oh, what now (The Nithloraul's vision turned over to Enricho and Ophelia, already seeing that trouble was arising)
“I....don’t know..” Judissia answered slowly, stepping in front of Rose just in case and watching as the structures connected soon after into a open centered rectangle that was as tall if not equally as tall as the creature had been. Then the steel cage began to shift and break down, piecing itself into the rectangle as well. A gateway.

A dark spark flickered within the rectangular structure of stone. Then again. Then again, growing larger each time until it exploded, a vortex forming in the center of it.

Judissia glanced behind her at Rose and have a small nod. “Looks like this may very well be our good riddance to this place. But she hesitated. “But...there’s no telling what might be on the other side.”
Rosemary: (She grabbed hold of Judissia's free arm as she made her way to the gate, regardless of what would be on the other side, before turning to her) Anywhere's better than here, right?
“Free arm” あなた mean the only one she had xD At least for now. 1年以上前
“Definitely.” Judissia nodded in agreement as they went towards the gate. But then she stopped dead in her tracks. She hasn’t noticed yet... She let out a sigh. “Hold on for a moment.” She went back to where the cage had been and retrieved Rose’s former corpse before returning to her, gesturing her to follow through the gateway.
Rosemary: (She looked down at her own corpse, a sort of dread feeling coming over her) Any reason we need to take this?
“Yes.” Judissia answered. “You need it, and so do I. We’ll burn it when we’re finished. I would have taken one of mine bu—I’ll explain when we’ve gotten out of here...yeah...yeah.” She walked through the vortex of the gateway and disappeared.
Rosemary: (Her enthusiasm for getting out had dropped slightly, but she made her way through the gateway)
Flynn's attention was caught when Nithloraul mentioned the scene that was going on. His brows furrowed. Why would Ophelia be talking to Enricho? He turned around and attempted to hide to see the scene unveil. He could sense anger coming from the princess, anger she held towards the hunter. But why?
Ophelia: You abandoned all those people to death
Enricho: No one was abandoned to death.
Ophelia: You let countless die
Enricho: I didn't do a damn thing, "princess"
Ophelia: The knights have stated specifically that you were responsible for the deaths of hundreds. Is that not true
Enricho: That's correct. It isn't
Ophelia: Do not joke with me (With a quick swipe, she pointed her rapier at his throat) Don't think that the curse of this country will stop me from cutting you down
Enricho: So do it
Ophelia: Do not tempt me, Hunter
Enricho: I'm not tempting, I'm asking you to do it. Unless all that was just talk
As they stepped through the gateway, Judissia had to shield her eyes from the light, having not seen the sun for so long. And then she let out a gasp at feeling of fresh air, REAL air. Everything was a hot blur for a minute or so before she saw it all. The trees around them, oh how she had forgotten how green they were. And the sky above them, so blue. It almost felt like she was seeing it for the first time in her life. She dropped Rose’s former corpse to the ground and fell to her knees, tears stinging her eyes with a burning joy. And as her ears caught the sound of birds chirping, leaves falling from among trees, the sound of the small breeze present around them, she cried.

She was free. After so very long, she was free. Freedom. She sobbed, and let out a scream to the sky, letting out all that she had been forced to hold over the years. All of the anxiety, the swelling anger, the constant need to keep herself from going utterly insane. She had finally escaped her torture. Her prison. From the endless darkness that had surrounded her within that insufferable abyss and into the world. A new world to her. But nonetheless..into freedom.

Freedom. A bird with feathers. A wolf with the wild.
last edited 1年以上前
I want to say this is fucking fake.... and it probably is 1年以上前
That was in response to Jade about freedom being in my vocabulary 1年以上前
i'm surprised i actually knew what that was 1年以上前
Flynn couldn't help but to run out from where he was hiding and suddenly get in between the princess and the hunter when Ophelia began pulling out her blade and aiming. "H-H-Hey! H-Hey there!" He stammered as he flailed his arms outward. "ha-ha...," the alchemist laughed awkwardly. "I-I think there might be other solutions to conflicts besides uh, VIOLENCE!"
last edited 1年以上前
Rosemary: (She looked around the environment they were in. She had no clue where they were at, really, but she was just happy to be out of that nightmare. She looked at Judissia, a look of confusion on her face) So where do we go from here?

Ophelia: No! I refuse! This man is a killer
Enricho: (He looked to the side, examining the leaves in the trees, but mostly just to ignore Ophelia's constant anger)
Ophelia: Not by his hands, but he let many die. He abandoned his post. That is unforgivable of a Hunter!
last edited 1年以上前
XD Ophelia あなた hypocrite 雌犬 1年以上前
Hiding 100 comments…
happy now? 1年以上前
....perhaps. 1年以上前
"---wait, what?" He let his guard down a little, but still stood in front of the hunter in a protective manner, even if he knew he couldn't do much. His eyes went to Enricho for a moment. "-I-Is she talking about that whole witch mark on your face that Helga took care of?" And then he looked back at Ophelia. "I'm sure there was a reason b-behind whoever died if he had to abandon his p-post." He stammered at the end, gulping as he viewed her blade.
Judissia didn’t even answer. Instead, she fell flat on her face, hugging the grass with what she could, gripping it between her fingers. She began to laugh, rolling around in the lush green without a care in the world, inhaling deeply through her nostrils to take in the scent. She rolled over onto her back and stared up into the sky, tears streaking her cheeks. So long...it’s been much too long.
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: The Knights of Edrain told the people, as well as I, that you were responsible for what had happened to the outer villages! They were clear that you were responsible for the Capitals fall
Enricho: The Knights of Edrain? Now you really are grasping at straws to accuse me of things I didn't do, princess. Those knights are a bunch of idiotic fools, led by the biggest fool of them all. They're strong fighters, but they let all that honor go to their head sometimes
Ophelia: You can't excuse yourself of what you did
Enricho: Oh! Okay. But, you can excuse leaving your people? Because the Knights of Edrain didn't tell you that you are just as guilty of abandonment as I?
Ophelia: T-That's not-
Enricho: Listen! You can blame me all you want, but as far as I know, we have the same goals. So why not shut up and we work together for the time being. Once Macross is dead, we can continue this petty argument
Ophelia: (She felt a sudden urge of anger rush through her body at his comment. She balled her hands in a fist, ready to strike him in the face, before turning and walking off, only to turn back to Flynn) W-We'll leave in search of Rosemary soon

Rosemary: (Once she saw the pure joy in Judissia's face, she decided to hold her questions for the moment, allowing her to take in the moment)
last edited 1年以上前
It took a few minutes of Judissia rolling back over and hugging the grass, and looking to the sky and trees before she finally inhaled deeply. When she finally sat up and looked to Rosemary, she let out a sigh of relief before she went stiff slightly. “How’s your foot and leg, Rose?”
"Well.. I don't think we can accuse someone without being present to see if it actually happened. And if you guys want to settle this, we can always have him drink a truth potion..." He paused for a moment, his eyes going to Ophelia. "And... A-And..." He gulped. "N-No o-offense Princess, but... I-I don't t-think y-you have the r-right to be p-pointing... umm, well... fingers when you have been at f-f-ault for death of civilians." The alchemist was ready to run at any given moment in case she tried to stab him.

(smol flynn defending enricho. the name flynnricho itself sounds cute.)
last edited 1年以上前
We're not doing that 1年以上前
They’re all Wiezen qUaRtZ” 1年以上前
We are all Wiezen Quartz 1年以上前
Ophelia: (She looked at the ground) I won't act like my family name is tainted with the blood of innocents. It's bathed in it. But that Hunter........ He just.... annoys me so much with how casual he is about all of this. How dare he insult the Knights of Edrain like that. Calling their honor idiocy. What does he know about honor?

Rosemary: Sore, as you'd expect (Her answers were blunt and truthful)