Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12201-12250 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
What was this!? This was not supposed to be happening! Was he misinformed? Did he not take the proper steps to ensure that he would have a delicious meal of a woeful and pathetically shattered human with a dessert of fetus and carcass? How...WHY was this happening?! This wasn't supposed to happen...it wasn't!
These thoughts rampaged through Rondriquez's head, his former state of mind now filled with these...these insufferable epiphanies that the situated had provided. He had underestimated them, a mistake, a grave mistake. He didn't know what had occurred, but that damn woman had changed. He was sure that she had been severed in two, he had been informed that her mind had been crushed and banished into one of the most pathetic states of despair possible. He had seen it. Felt it.
But now..now he wasn't too sure. What he sensed was a human, a goddamn HUMAN! And yet he, a champion, a demon that ruled over legions, a champion of the darkest entity he had ever come to know, was being susceptible to being damaged?
His underestimation of them, his arrogance, that had to be the factor. The unexpected change had simply caught him off guard. A simple mishap, one that he wouldn't let pass him by again.
There were legions already surrounding the perimeter of the abominable dirt hole that had been slapped with the label "home" to those ants. And to put the matter more in his favor, he had yet to become serious and take drastic measures.
But why...why did he feel this knot of..something in the pits of his stomach? Dread? Fear? No..that was foolish, it couldn't possibly be either of those weak sensations. Perhaps it was the frustration of the task not being as simple as he had thought. But nonetheless, things were far, from over.
-

Moments later after climbing back up to the upper levels of the burrow, Ossiana's new figure could be caught walking through large openings that had been created by the destruction of the scuffle with the demon, collateral damage. Her hand still clutched her side lightly, the other gripping her ax as it rested across her shoulders comfortably.
Though the wounds that had been inflicted upon her body were still visible and there, the bleeding has seemed to have clotted itself for the time being. None of them seemed to bother her much anyways.
She came to a halt a foot or so away from Enricho, her gaze hard upon him, but curious, though a little absent minded as if time had to be taken to familiarize herself with him again. Her eyes shifted to the egg that he held within his hands, and the solemn expression on her face softened some, the rage in her eyes quelling immediately and becoming that of both anxiousness and joy.

Oasis shifted within her egg, sprawling out comfortably, almost in a way that showed that she could feel them there. Her parents.

Ossiana's attention shifted back to Enricho, and her lips parted to speak. "Are you...unharmed, huntsman?" There was another change to her voice, her accent thick and pointing towards the northern hemisphere in origin.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As he looked at Ossiana, he slowly got up, unable to believe this new transformation. Regardless, he walked over to her, and wrapped one arm around her in a hug, his other holding on to Oasis carefully) I'm fine, Oss. I was worried about you. I... I thought I lost you
Ophelia: Flynn, are you sure something isn't right? (She sat up, this time, more focused and out of her tired state, as she looked at him) Remember, Flynn. We are on a mission. Whatever the artifact is doing to you, it won't go away. We must stay focused, no matter what. If there is anything that you really need the aid of, let me know
Ossiana was silent, observing him carefully. But she didn't respond to his words. Instead, she turned her head, surveying their surroundings. "T'is not the end yet. I can still smell the foulness of the demon lingering within these walls. His legions dwell above us on the outside. Safety exists not here for either of you. But I shall make it so."
Enricho: (He stepped back a little at the mention of the demon still being there) S-Shit, that thing's still alive? Oss, are you sure you can keep fighting him on your own?
Nithloraul: (The being finally spoke once again) Ah, leave the princess for the outsider. You seem to be adapt at doing that, Flynn. Anyway, what is this new friend to your little rag-tag band of misfits and rejects?
last edited 1年以上前
"No." Ossiana answered, her voice almost that of stone. But she spoke again. "I am not certain that I have the patience to continue to spare his corrupted being, and you have not the weapon nor the condition to aid me. I require you to protect the New Life of you and I." She paused for a moment. "But I am certain that I need a mug for rum and ale. His skull will do nicely. For now, he cowers. But I shall cleave it from his body upon his return and destroy what remains."

Oasis seemed to be rather joyful of this, for her gummy grin returned as she gnawed on her thumb from inside the safety of her egg.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (He wasn't sure what to make of her new personality. He stared at her in some disbelief, before brushing it off. Whatever it was, it would be looked into later. With that, he gave Ossiana a nod) Alright. I'll protect her with my life if I have to
Nithloraul: Ah, the woman speaks. Greetings, I am... Well, what I am is not truly important. I see you've met Flynn, the spineless jellyfish of a man who is doing what he can to make himself well acquainted with your figure *It gave a sort of brash chuckle at the comment*
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Adorable? Him? I know witches never age, but are you sure age hasn't affected your brain?

Ophelia: (She sat on the bed, as she looked at the door that Flynn hurridley rushed out of. She looked at it, in a state of both confusion and worry for Flynn. She knew what he was really feeling, and how desperately he fought it. Ophelia knew that Franziska was the only woman that he could care for... And yet it still seemed to cut her deep inside)
cosmic_fusions commented…
uh oh 1年以上前
if flynn actually becomes a thing with ophelia 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, okay, Flynn is not wanting to cheat on Franziska but that's not meant to be XD 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Ah, so the ol' girl finally kicked the bucket? And I was just starting to like her too. Oh well. Can't cry over spilled milk
last edited 1年以上前
Boy, あなた are loving this guy, I bet XD 1年以上前
または girl 1年以上前
I'm sorry. I fucked up. I'm only a white ciss male 1年以上前
Nithloraul: Face it, Flynn. Helga is dead. And this isn't the kind of death that the Ancient Ones can fix either. She's a witch. They don't revive monsters. Your only chance of seeing her again is in the afterlife. Plain and simple. Nothing to do but move on. But, I would recommend keeping this a secret from Ophelia. She would lose her mind if she got word that "Miss Quartz" is no more
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana gave a assuring nod, but as she was about to speak again, she jerked her shoulder briskly, moving to protect Enricho and their child as something pierced through her shoulder, grunting silently at the unexpected pain. And like a switch, the fire of wrath rekindled within her eyes. And it seemed like it had all been focused at Enricho until she turned around.

Rondriques stood there with a snide smirk, the entire top of the burrow being torn upwards and obliterated entirely.
Winged demons and dark creature alike labeled the perimeter around them with a taste for flesh and bone, some of them already lost within their lust of killing before it even began.
"I'll admit, for a moment, you had me reconsidering my actions. And for that, you will pay dearly." He spoke, raising his sword into the air. And on the pointing command, he sent them the legion of demons in a swarm towards the family of three.

"YOU SHALL BE THE ONE THAT PAYS DAEMON!" Ossiana roared even as the swarm headed towards them. She was about to go straight for the ring leader of the charade, only to remind herself that she had to protect both Enricho and their child. She cursed to herself silently, her eyes narrowed, darting from left to right, enemies coming toward them from all directions. The blade of her ax began to quake again, and instead of attacking, she stood as still as a statue.
last edited 1年以上前
"Do you, Lilith Ann here by accept your way of god by thy blade?"

"Yes."

"Do you accept that in the name of the lord above that by your blade shall all evil be slain, and that the Order is not just an act of camaraderie and bravery, but the ones within it are and extension of both yourself and your family under the holy ways and divine laws of God?"

"Yes."

"Do thee oath to not follow the path set by others, but search for the path that is most righteous within the eyes and heart of thyself and god? To follow the Order into a holy odyssey to find thyself and to extend aid to those of need? That you will not shy away from those in danger?"

"Yes."

"Then by edge of this holy blade," A blade of pure light was drawn from an alter of holy oil and water that was blessed by one of the highest of priests and priestesses. "Thee shalt be accepted into the Order's open arms as a Templar of the Sun, The Son, The Holy Spirit, and a Knight of God. If the intentions of evil lie within thee, then the blade will cause you to perish. Doth thee accept?"

"...Yes."
The blade was placed on either side of her shoulders as she was taking a knee, first the left, and then the right. And she did not budge nor flinch in even the slightest of manners. And instead of causing her to perish, the light wavered slightly, pulling towards her.

"I hereby announce thee, Lilith Ann, a Templar of the Sun, Crusader of God! Stand, celebrate we shall! For you are a blessing upon us!"

~
[Meanwhile]

Li emptied the one hundredth gallon of human blood down into the blazing fire, adding other ingredients into it. She lifted a small bowl from the ground and into her hands by means of magic. A bowl that contained crimson, spider legs floating among the fingers of children and chunks of flesh, along with bits of corn that had been dashed with a pinch of pepper and skin that had been sautéd and marinated in a little liquor and spices for flavor. Boiling Fleshpot Stew, she would call it. It had a nice ring to it in her opinion.

When the liquid bubbled, it caused a chuckle to arise from her, and it didn't take long for her to enjoy her meal. She sipped from her bowl a few times while she waited and shuddered each time in utter delight as she felt her dark magic almost boil over inside of her. She felt the dampness between her legs grow in the excitement. She devoured the rest of the stew and tossed the bowl aside, her eyes on the wavering giant fire. And the moment she stood up, she froze at the sound of a voice.

"Oh, what do we have here?~ A Quartz? Summoning me?" The voice spoke smoothly, drawing out every inch of temptation of the atmosphere, the blood red fire shivering. "A sacrificial ritual, just for meee~ How...delightful."

Li felt a cold breath run across her and many hands run over her body, fingers and palms grazing across her thighs. She inhaled a shaky breath before whirling around, only to find nothing there. "Daemon, show thyself at once!"

"Show myself? I'm afraid...I'm already heeerrrrre~"

Li turned back around quickly, her breath getting caught in her throat as she saw the figure right as it morphed into its human appearing state of being, standing in front of the fire. Macross, with a wide grin on her face. "...There thou are.." She said in a voice that was almost a whisper.

"Yes, here I am. But you..." Macross started to creep forward, her direction changing into a walk around the witch. "There is something different about you, something spectacular. I can taaaste iiiit~" She giggled wickedly, her skin a ghostly white. Her eye sockets flickered pitch black for a brief moment, and she glanced behind her a the fire briefly before her attention went back to Li. She stalked closer to her until there was little space between them, leaning over to her ear. "And I love it. Tell me, why have you summoned me, knowing that I could end you in a world of infinite agonies?"

Li's eyes narrowed slightly, becoming slits. "You are weak at this moment. With enough effort, I could kill thee."

"Or so you think." Macross countered right after with a smirk. "Why have you sought me? I sense...hatred." She licked her lips. "I taste pain. And a dark..dark need...for revenge. Destruction. Malice."

"I..I wished to speak with thee. What is it that thou plan to do? Whatever it may be...I would like to join thee, I beseech thee." Li spoke.

Macross paused for a moment, a little surprised. "Oh~?" A broad smirk came to her face. "Is that so?"

~

[Another Meanwhile]

Black fur textured feathers rained down in a float towards the residence of the Quartz's cabin, though they didn't reach far before diminishing into thin air. A silent, mourning cry wavered through the atmosphere for a few minutes before fading away.
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: (She lied down on the bed, still in a state of confusion as to what she had feeling inside her. She wasn't sure what it was that she was thinking. Flynn was already with Franziska. It wasn't right for Ophelia to think such a thing. So why did she think of this thing anyway?)
uh oh, i didn't know someone was capable of liking someone like flynn 1年以上前
I know, and me, leader of the Flynn Hate Club, wrote it 1年以上前
Nithloraul: The affects are getting the better of you, Flynn? You can sustain your hunger, but can you sustain your lust? I don't see why you should worry too much. A woman with a glorious figure as Mary, as well as the princess who would serve you, hand and foot. Probably literally (He gave a horrid chuckle) Of course, I don't know you humans and your want for intercourse. It is both the relief and the misfortune of an Artifact
The black feathers that glided down towards the cabin were many times larger than a birds, and the fur that they seemed to consist of was softer than any fur imaginable from an animal A few crows had started to line around the cabin, clustering on the roof, their eyes a sharp green-grey. Every few moments, they would squawk loudly, and those squawks would transfer into short screeches, their heads twitching from left to right.
(.... Fuck you, COLA XD)

Enricho: (He stared at the horrid sight, holding Oasis tightly in her hand. He watched as Ossiana continued to stand there, shocked at her lack of caring) Ossiana, you need to fight back!

Duncan: (He had finally arrived to the Oni city. After many miles travelled, he was able to find his way there)
Soldier: Sir Duncan, if you don't mind me asking, how were we able to arrive here? The Oni's are very secretive about their home?
Duncan: Father Cian was able to give us directions to their locations. He said that he had visited here before, back when the Oni's were on better terms. Regardless, let us head in
(Duncan got off his horse, and the soldiers soon followed. They walked into the city, making their way towards the castle, prepared to take Bonnus by any means necessary)
last edited 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Ooooooo, あなた used a bad wooooorrrrd XD 1年以上前
The crows seemed to pause their squawking in Mary's presence, seeming to gawk at her very existence there. That is, until a single crow crafted itself from a tenebrous smog right before her eyes and screeched in her face before joining the others. The furry feather that the woman had caught dematerialized within her hand into a wisp of ashes. One after another, more of them began to crowd the roof, some swooping from the sky, others forming from the ghastly haze. But none of them were the owners of the black feathers that fell, for they were a good stretch larger than their bodies, and they seemed to only be the keepers of normal feathers.

~

Ossiana didn't so much as glance at Enricho, the pole of her ax gripped tightly within her grasp as she kept an eye on the incoming attackers around them. She waited until they were close enough, until they seemed to be overtaken by the demons in little time before she lifted her ax, spinning it above her and smashing the top of the quaking blade into the ground. The earth beneath their feet trembled with an intense force, seismic waves pushing the ground upwards around them in spines of blunt, jagged rock, that stabbed through their attackers ruthlessly. She had to act quickly. She had to act now. She squatted slightly before launching herself up into the air, swinging downwards into a gathering of demons that were trying to recuperate after the sudden blow to their numbers. Swinging wildly, she barbarically hewed through everything that was in her path, grabbing the face of a demon with a bulging head that managed to jump on her back and gnaw at her shoulder, slamming it to the ground and crushing it's face into the back of her head with a heavy stomp while continuing forward.
She was heading straight for Rondriques, knocking the lessers aside with brute force. Shhhwwwwwoooop!
Her eyes narrowed, and she acted quickly, leaning her head and body to the side some as a trident flew passed her, cutting her neck some. She glanced back quickly, seeing that it had had propelled towards Enricho and Oasis but fell a couple of feet short. Rage flared into her expression, and she began to charge through legion in a swinging frenzy.

~

As Duncan and the lackeys went to enter the kingdom of Deodrain, they were forced out when both of it's large gates slammed close. Shadows appeared above them, getting larger until the guardians of the gate landed on the ground, large spiked clubs in hand, one of them carrying a massive flagon of liquor with them.

"Oi, wat ya ants think ya doin, petruding--"

"Tresspassing" The other Oni corrected.

"Yeah, that. What do ya think ya doin' comin' here, humans. Yur not allowed within the vicinity of these lands." The Oni that spoke was red skinned and bearing a jutted jaw, two tusk like teeth curving outward and into it's bottom lip like piercings. The horns on top of it's head were twisted into and stretched out to a point that pointed forward.

The one carrying the flagon took a drink, it's gut poking out a little and taking a step forward, towering over Duncan and his soldiers. It's horns edged out on the sides of it's head, and it wore a bit more armor than the other one. "In others terms, yer kind ain't welcomed here, Edrain scummards."
One of the crows screeched again, and then there was complete silence. They all turned to Mary Margaret at once, their heads twitching from side to side. And then one of them spoke, though its beak didn't move in the motions of the words. "Not Helga, Not Helga AAACCCCKKKK!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" It screeched. And then more of them began to repeat its words. And then there were the fluttering off wings from all of them, even more so from the ones that joined them as they all began to screech in a broken unison, some throwing their heads towards the sky, others ruffling their feathers. And then they began to screech something odd, louder. But the children wouldn't be able to hear it. "𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔄𝔯𝔢 ℜ𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤!!! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰!! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 AAAACCCKKK!! 𝔗ℌ𝔈 𝔅𝔈𝔏𝔏𝔖 𝔗ℌ𝔈 𝔅𝔈𝔏𝔏𝔖 𝔗ℌ𝔈 𝔅𝔈𝔏𝔏𝔖!!!"

They all began to screech the words repeatedly, all...but one. It stood at the ledge of the cabin, staring intently at the woman in silence through blank white irises, its talons curved into the edges of it.
last edited 1年以上前
Ophelia: (She looked up at Flynn, her eyes looking down at him, as her eyes slowly moved around his body, her heart starting to thump at a quicker pace. She did her best to calm herself) Hello, again, Flynn

Enricho: (He watched as Ossiana rushed into the fight, killing every demon that came near her. Each and every injury that she obtained in the fight made him wince. He wanted to rush right in and help her, but he knew it would be foolish to do so. All he could do was watch)

Duncan: (He starred the two down, looking at them, his hand close to his sword) Your queen has committed crimes against the Edrain people. She attacked a city with innocents, destroying the city and killing many. For that, she must pay for her crimes. Step aside!
last edited 1年以上前
i'm not cheating on franziska 1年以上前
あなた disappoint me. It's been almost an 時 and あなた still haven't edited your 前 post XD 1年以上前
And I would pay attention to posts if あなた guys didn't change the schedule every day! One day, it's in the afternoon, then it's in the evening, then it's when I should go to bed, then it's when I'm in class and need to hurry to my 次 class 1年以上前
"You humans of Edrain are at fault for yer own fate. Yer hypocioasy--"

"Hypocrisy"

"--SHUT UP GRUNTUL! The bottom line is, ya ain't steppin a foot closer to the people of Deodrain nor our Queen. Yur kind placed this war into order, therefore ya will pay the price. Step away or yur gonna lose a lot more than just a city. Leave our lands."

~

The single crow stared up at the woman, it's head twitching slightly before it gave a small chirp instead of a screech. A small whisper of a voice came from the crow. "ᵀʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵀʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ‧‧‧ᵗʰᵉ 𝓛ᵘᵐⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵀʰᵉ Ⲥʳᵒʷⁿᵉᵈ Ⲏᵉᵃᵈ ⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵀʰᵉ Ϩⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ‧ "

And just as quickly as they were destroyed, the poofs of shadowy fog swept back in, the crows returning in greater numbers than before, their screeching much louder than before.

~

Ossiana tore through more of the legion, being cut and stabbed, though her sole focus remained on Rondriques alone her vision becoming a tunnel of red and blood lust. But in the end, she kept to her word. She slayed every demon that so chose to seek to harm what was left for her to call family. All but one. The bodies laid to waste remained scattered around her at her feet as she approached Rondriques, her teeth gritting.

Rondriques himself held an expression of anger, his eyes wandering across the corpses of the army he controlled not to long ago. His ability to control them so well was one of the reasons he had been made a Champion to began with, and now only pieces and parts were left. His glare fell upon Ossiana as she approached him, his swords tightening in his grip as he started forward. "You simple minded, utterly shamed, foul odored ap--"

Before he could even finish, Ossiana lifted her leg and planted her foot into his chest with unnatural force, knocking him backwards and clean off of his feet and into a bone shattering tumble across ground where he then slid to a stop a few meters or so away. Stabbing her ax into the ground on her way, she stomped over to him, not allowing him even the slightest chance of picking himself up, slamming her foot down onto his chest. As soon as he heaved for air, she shoved her hand into his mouth, her fingers digging into the roof of it despite having teeth slicing at her hand, and began to tug.

The agonizing cries of the demon began to be heard as the skin around his neck started to stretch and tear. Screams that not even a demon would be thought to be letting out into the air filled the surroundings until the final tear could be heard, skin tearing and fleshing ripping from its place.

Ossiana raised her hand into the air holding Rondriques's head still attached to some of it's spinal chord, the rest being broken off at the halfway section from where she had wrenched it from its place. She pounded her knuckles against her chest, releasing yell of a warrior infused with rage and triumph towards the sky. She lowered the head, heaving heavily for a moment, her eyes going to the headless demon's body before she spit on it. She turned to go back to Enricho and their child, clutching the demons head by its hair.
Enricho: (His eyes remained on the horrid sight. He held onto Oasis tightly, as she continued to move ever so slightly inside her egg. His eyes were on Ossiana, beaten and bloodied from the fight, seeing as she held onto the head. He was silent, not a sound came out of him, before he finally spoke softly) G-Good work, Oss

(Duncan starred the two Oni's dead in the face, as he motioned his hand forward. As he did, the group of soldiers behind him took their rifles and aimed it at the two Oni's)
Duncan: We are not leaving without the queen. Or her head

(Do I have the okay to kill these jobbers, COLA)
last edited 1年以上前
"𝓕ᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ‧ 𝓕ᵒʳ ᵉᵗᵉʳⁿⁱᵗʸ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵀʰᵉ Ϩⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ‧ ᵁⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ Ⲥʳᵒʷⁿᵉᵈ Ⲏᵉᵃᵈ ᵃʳʳⁱᵛᵉˢ‧ ᴵⁿᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ⸴ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ 𝓛ᵘᵐⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ᶜᵃˡˡˢ‧ ᴬⁿˣⁱᵒᵘˢ‧ ᵃⁿˣⁱᵒᵘˢ⸴ ᵃⁿˣⁱᵒᵘˢ⸴ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵃⁿˣⁱᵒᵘˢ‧ ᴵᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡˡˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗ⸴ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵃˡˡ⸴ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗ ⁱˢ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ‧" The crow spoke. "ᴬⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ⸴ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴴᵉˡᵍᵃ‧ ᴺᵒᵗ ᴴᵉˡᵍᵃ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴴᵉˡᵍᵃ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴴᵉˡᵍᵃ‧ ᵂᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁿᵒᵗ‧ ᵀʰᵉ Ⲥʳᵒʷⁿᵉᵈ Ⲏᵉᵃᵈ ᵈᵒᵉˢ‧"

The other crows continued to screech, the sound of their screeching growing louder. The forest of garden that Wiezelsa had grew form the ground seemed to shift in shade in a manner that wasn't explainable. They didn't change physically, but their luminous well being seemed to change into one that was just as anxious as the crows were.

~

"As if the likes of ya could even hope." The oni that carried the flagon laughed and tipped the massive container over the soliders, dumping what seemed to be a never ending supply of liquor upon their heads, intoxicating them the moment the first drop of it even touched them. "But that was a threat. And this Kingdom is under lockdown. Therefore ya are an intruder upon these lands, and an enemy attacking the Kingdom of Deodrain."

The second oni raised it's spiked club and crushed them flat, blood splattering within the liquor and over it's club.

Both began to become much more monstrous in appearance, their faces slumping into a state of menace as they were full enough prepared to cause mayhem.

~

Ossiana gave a simple nod when she reached them, grabbing her ax along the way. "The deed..is done." She spoke

"What in blue skies!!--" Essil's voice came into existence as he appeared in a flash of neon green light. He carried the rest of the supplies and ingredients in a protective cocoon of wood. "I depart for only a short while--A SHORT WHILE, and this is what I return to?!"

"Tree man..." Ossiana growled, already going to retrieve her ax.
last edited 1年以上前
(The soldiers that remained in the back suddenly backed away in fear, staring up at the horrifying Onis. As they were prepared to run, Duncan took out his sword, a claymore, and readied it)
Duncan: If you wish to fight against a knight of Edrain, than so be it. (Without another word, he rushed towards the Onis, moving quickly, almost too fast for them to actually see, as he swung his sword at them)

Enricho: (Once he heard the voice of Essil, he kept his attention on Ossiana) Oss, calm down (He walked over to her, and placed a hand on her shoulder, not minding at all her change in personality, hoping that he could get through to her) Stay calm. He isn't an enemy. You fought enough, Oss. Please, just rest (He held onto her shoulder tightly, in an affectionate manner, before holding out Oasis to her) I need to talk with him, alright? You just watch our little Oasis while I do so, okay?
last edited 1年以上前
Ossiana listened to Enricho has he spoke to her, though her glare remained on Essil. She exhaled through her nostrils in dismay when he told her that she had already fought enough, and though with a bit of resentment, nodded. When he held their child out to her, her gaze switched between glaring at Essil and softening as soon as her eyes landed on Oasis. She looked back and forth for a few seconds before taking hold of the egg carefully, hugging it close to herself. She stared at the child within the egg, so precious she was.

Oasis eyes seemed to try and open a little to see her mother and father, but couldn't quite do so just yet. So instead, her gummy little grin returned, and her small stinger swayed just a little.

And for the first time, a smile came to Ossiana's face, her expression of both awe and delight. A smile of motherhood. She looked to Enricho and gave another nod, but this time spoke. "Speak with him if need be." She paused for a moment before also giving him the torn off head of Rondriques. "Hold on to that. It will be of use sometime thereafter." Her eyes returned to the egg that she cradled within her arms.

~

One of the Oni's went to swing their club again but missed, it's arm being slash open and howling in pain.

However, the second poured more of liquor across the ground, a chilling cold mist drifting from it as it became slippery ice. He lifted his club above his head and slung it down towards Duncan, holding back nothing.

~

"ᴬⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ‧ ᵀʰᵉ Ϩⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ⸴ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ‧ ᵀʰᵉ Ⲥʳᵒʷⁿᵉᵈ Ⲏᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʷᵃⁱᵗ⸴ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˡᵒˢᵗ‧ ᵀʰᵉ 𝓛ᵘᵐⁱⁿᵃʳʸ⸴ ᵃ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷ ʰᵉ ⁱˢ⸴ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵘⁿˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸ⸴ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵃⁿʸ‧ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʷᵃⁱᵗ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ ᵃʳʳⁱᵛᵉˢ‧" The crow squawked quietly while the others continued to screech in repetition the words of before. "ᵀʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡˡˢ ʷⁱˡˡ ʳⁱⁿᵍ‧‧‧ᵃⁿᵈ ʳⁱⁿᵍ‧‧ᵃⁿᵈ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳⁱⁿᵍ‧ ᵁⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃˡˡ⸴ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷˢ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ‧ 𝘚ᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ⸴ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ‧"

"𝙰rrival is Soon!!" Now there were crows that crowded around the entire cabin, almost in a protective manner as they began to screech the newest phrase over and over again.
Enricho: (He returned the smile as soon as he saw Ossiana's, which immediately faded to some disgust and confusion when she held out the severed head. He was hesitant, but took hold of it) Oh... sure, Oss. I... I'll be right back (He held onto the head as he made his way to Essil) Essil, where the hell were you? We were under attack and Ossiana could've really used your healing abilities

Duncan: (He turned to face the other one and dodged out of the way, barely avoiding the attack) Men, fire now!
(As the Oni's set their attacks on Duncan, the remaining soldiers opened fire)

Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, who remained silent, not sure what else she could say to gain his attention)
Nithloraul: The Princess speaks, Flynn? I don't think you should ignore her
Oh but he will 1年以上前
Separate, yes, but not combined. Duncan wouldn't touch Onis with nothing but his sword XD 1年以上前
Lies xD 1年以上前
"My whereabouts have been outside of these dust lands in search of the items required in order to finish forging the blade that you would will, ironically due to the fact that you grew lazy and I impatient." Essil answered, his gaze moving Ossiana and the egg that she held. "Extraordinary..." He said to himself in a low voice of thought. But then his attention shifted to the head in Enricho's head. "I've heard of aesthetic decorations, but I would say that that is taking matter a bit to far, no?" He turned to the destroyed burrow and began to make his way towards it with a sudden haste.

~

Something that sounded like a loud, out of tune and broken trumpet became a siren in the air in the next instant, the sound of chiming bells like coattails behind it.
The forest sized garden seemed to answer to an unheard call, the trees shifting themselves aside as if a red carpet were being rolled down to divide them, the flowering and grass swaying gracefully to opposite sides in a silent breeze. The atmosphere filled with a dead silence, the sort of silence that would make one question if they were deaf if it weren't for the presence of the crows' continuing screeching and squawking. But soon, the even they seemed to be silenced, their beaks still opening wide like they were still squawking. And that too, came to an end. The ones that covered the cabin spread to two sides, all of their heads twitching in one direction.

It was as sudden as a blink, as quick as a gasp, like a thief within the night, there was a figure shrouded by a dim light, a link with white wings that bore blue ends on their feathers, her deep blue eyes ringed with a bit of exhaustion. She stood a good 25 feet away. She resembled Kelsa, but taller. Matured.
She only stood there, her eyes staring towards the cabin.
last edited 1年以上前
Oh yeah, Jade's お気に入り XD 1年以上前
.....Fine. Start your genocide, but arm for an arm, remember that :P 1年以上前
Don't worry. Duncan will suffer like we all want him to 1年以上前
Enricho: (At the mention of gathering the material, he walked next to Essil as he spoke) Wait, the other items? You're saying you have everything you need to forge the sword? Because if so, that's good. One of the Champions came and attacked us, so we need all the help we can get

Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, her head turned slightly to the side in curiosity) D-Did you manage to get your fill, Flynn?
last edited 1年以上前
"I don't believe you have a bright grasp of what "good" is. If a Champion was sent here, then they were sent here with two tasks. Either kill you, or take the power source that was needed. Hopefully it was the latter." Essil jumped down into the burrow, heading straight towards where he had left the anvil and forge.
xD Hey, Essil is communicating with Enricho 1年以上前
Yeah, Essil...... That's not a good thing XD 1年以上前
Enricho: No, he came here to kill us, plain and simple. Ossiana was also.... able to... get a good look at his face (He looked down at the severed head, still a little sickened that he actually had to hold it like this) Said something about being of use sometime

(As Duncan continued to dodge the attacks of the Onis, the soldiers stood in the back, firing at them, hoping to kill or at least weaken them so that Duncan can get a hit)
last edited 1年以上前
The Oni's lifted one of their arms to defend against the bullets, them feeling like pebbles against their skin, grunting a bit before they swung their clubs sideways, knocking more of the soldiers aside as if they were toddlers playing with toys. They went after Duncan again the one that held the liquor kicking a mist of dirt into the air and striking at the knight.

~

"Oh really?" Essil scoffed as he continued to head towards the anvil. "The primordial isn't as simple minded as yourself. If she sought to kill you, the primary course of action would be to disable the means of harming her via corrupting the energy used to create the weapon to do so. Do not be foolish. And the head of a demon, useful? For wha--"

"A mug for ale and rum, his skull will be." Ossiana answered with a edge to her voice, the Oasis's egg cradled in one arm and her ax in her opposite hand, resting across her shoulder as she walked into a stand in their path. "Is zhere a problem zhat exists with so, Tree Man?" She said with a hard glare.

Essil paused for a moment, staring at her without waver. "And if perhaps there is one that exists?"

"Zhen you will deal with me, and speak words to my face." Ossiana lowered her ax to her side, rage seeming to be boiling just beneath the surface. "Otherwise, your face with speak to my ax when it is lodged into it."

"Come now, death if certain if you so choose to follow that path my dear." Essil countered.

"I am not your dear, and we shall see who's corpse lies upon the soil of these floors." Ossiana challenged. "And my priyatel' is no fool. You will speak to him with respect to his name. You'd best heed zhat."

~

Kelsa stared at the woman that she could clearly sense wasn't Helga. It didn't sound like Helga to her either, and she blinked slowly, closing her eyes for a moment and letting out a sigh. When she opened them, she still stared at the cabin. What he had said to her was right. "I'm sorry...." She said in a little above a whisper. But her words weren't directed to the Mary.
The crows were staring in the same direction as she was. She heard the door of the cabin open, and then close gently, a second figure exiting the cabin.

But strangely enough, nothing could be felt from him. He seemed to be almost...nonexistent. The feeling that came form him was one of emptiness, but in the same instance a fullness of some variety. He stepped from the porch, large black wings stretching from his back, his fingers baring sharp pointed claws. His ears were long, chain links stretching from the extending lobe of them, and two long horns extended from his head in a curve upwards. With him came four birds, all of them around the same size but varying in color. A shadowy aura drifted from his presence, however the shadows that seem to swirl around his feet let off an strange attracting light that drew the luminescence from the lights of the cabin towards him. In his presence, everything seemed to become quiet, more aware that he was there. Him, the Crowned Head. The Luminary. The Silence.

((Ze visual.))
last edited 1年以上前
 The Oni's lifted one of their arms to defend against the bullets, them feeling like pebbles against t
All of their voices sound to be louder than they intended when they spoke.

The strange being's ears drooped slightly as he came to a pause, his grey-green eyes wandering to the ground for a moment, but then lifting back to Mary's. "You are...not Helga." He spoke softly, his words coming forth in a sigh. The crows seemed to all bow their heads at his presence, their screeching no longer in question.
In turn, he returned the polite bow that was given to him, but did not speak any further until he stood straight, stepping away from the cabin. "Good day to you. It is..pleasant to meet you, Mother Quartz. But under the circumstances and events that lead to allow this to occur...I apologize profoundly, still."

Kelsa herself had gone into a kneel of a bow, and was now standing back to her feet. And hearing the being's words, she looked away in sorrow. "I'm..sorry." She said once more.

But the being shook his head, his gaze shifting to her. "You are not at fault, Kelsa. The last thing I will allow you to do is shoulder blame onto yourself alone, guilt that is not meant for thou to bare. The time called for aid...and in turn it seems that sacrifice was required." He released a sigh that carried enough exhaustion to make the trees seem as if their branches drooped in depression, a few leaves falling from them. His attention went back to Mary. "The evening has grown weary. May I offer thee a colloquy above a cup of tea?"
last edited 1年以上前
it is her fault 1年以上前
Hiding 101 comments…
It's not my fetish! I don't have a rape fetish, dammit! 1年以上前
Is so! A rape and genocide fetish. Which equals genocidal rape still. 1年以上前
Kelsa hesitated for a moment, looking over at the new statue that had taken its place in the garden, shaking her head slightly when she was offered to join them. She rubbed her arm as they were behind her back, having another moment of hesitation before looking to the being.

He gave a nod to her and allowed her to go ahead of him. The four birds that had exited the cabin with him and were now perched on his shoulders followed along as he went after her and entered the open door, his wings folding in so that he could actually get through it. His presence itself felt like it sighed as soon as he entered the house, and the walls and floors began to loose their color. He turned and looked towards the stairs, his ears drooping a little further.
yes, シャワー her in guilt 1年以上前
Hiding 102 comments…
Alright then mustard. 1年以上前
I came back because I remembered I have nothing else to do with my life 1年以上前
Duncan: (His light body allowed him to jump into the air to avoid the attack, before sending his sword forward to strike)

Enricho: (As he saw the two argue, he stepped in between them) Okay, okay, that's enough. Ossiana, I appreciate your concern, but..... We need him, as much as you and I both would prefer to not take it. He's the only one who can make the weapon necessary to kill Macross. Just hold off on taking his life. At least for now, okay. And you, Essil (He turned to him, with far less softness in his voice) Just.... do what you have to do to make the weapon, okay? And stop with the insults already
"Black." The being answered Mary after a notice of silence. And in the next second, he disappeared from the room in a almost not there whisk.

"Gr--...een..." Kelsa answered, stumbling upon the word slightly and looking around as soon as she noticed the being had disappeared, leaving her there in discomfort by herself. The lack of his presence in the same room allowed a tiny bit of sound to reenter the atmosphere and she almost jumped slightly, but managed to keep herself composed.

The being reappeared in the room, staring at a few pictures. One in particular was of when Helga had first discovered her camera and took at picture of herself and Wiezen. Another was of Wiezen whom had seemingly been caught off guard. And another of him sleeping.

"...Hey..." Kelsa went to place her hand on his, to lower the pictures, but stopped, thinking better of it. She was also about to apologize, but thought better of that too, and her hand dropped down to her side. From her time merged with Wiezen, she had seen things...felt things. Things that she wouldn't have been able to take while in his shoes. Or even in Helga's. And most importantly, their merging had granted her to learn him inside and out. What made him happy...sad...angry. And what brought him pain...so much pain..so much. So much that it almost made her sick to even think about it. She had felt exhaustion that made her feel like she would sleep for days--no, months upon end and that still wouldn't work. Years maybe. And in return, he learned many things about her. And so there she stood in complete silence, awaiting the tea.

~

Ossiana glared as she watched Essil continue on towards where the anvil had been, her glance going to Enricho for a brief moment before she gave a sort of "hmph", refusing to follow. She looked to their child, and it reminded her that there was something more that had to be protected.

Oasis snuggled in her warm egg, what was going on on the outside not being much interest to her at the moment for she had looked to have fallen asleep.

~

One of the Oni's grabbed the knight's sword between it's finger tips and rose it's club once again, ready to take a swing and make half of the tiny rat's body disappear. Or splatter him over the grounds of the gate.
Oh shit, an actual post? I must have finally ロスト it 1年以上前
XD Eat shit. 1年以上前
Hey, there's the COLA we know and tolerate barely 1年以上前
Screw your tolerance heathen! 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
The only thing breaking the silence was the tall nymph's humming, the sweet tone continuing in its small songs as she poured tea into three small cups. After a couple minutes, she returned to the seat across from the creature holding the album book, his cup of black tea floating in the air with magic that acted as an invisible force of magic. She then handed Kelsa her cup, smiling as she did so. Mary Margaret took her own seat, having to enlarge the chair with magic for her behind to even fit. The mother took a long sip from her tea, observing Wiezen flip through the pages of the scrapbook Helga proudly made herself, awaiting for him to commence the conversation she was promised.
Shut up, it's not Wiezen xD 1年以上前
What hypocrisy? 1年以上前
XD I do not! Okay, maybe once または twice. But those don't count! 1年以上前
Duncan: (As his sword was stuck in the grasp of the Oni, he reached to his side pocket and pulled out a crossbow, aiming it at the Oni before firing)

Enricho: (He was silent. The atmosphere had grown tense and awkward. He thought of a thing to say to either one, yet nothing came to his mind. He looked at Oasis, looking at her as she slept, before he looked up at Ossiana) You know, she has her mother's smile

Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, noticing his silence, and she gave a heavy sigh, before lying down) Well, whatever is on your mind, I'm always here to help, Flynn. Remember that. We're allies, after all
last edited 1年以上前
what type of crossbow is tiny 1年以上前
Nithlocalifragilisticexpialidocious 1年以上前
Nitholantidisestablishmentarianism 1年以上前
Kelsa merely stared and stirred at her tea, using her finger to stir at it and watched as the liquid swirled around in a small tornado like fashion within her cup.

The being continued to flip through the picture for a moment before closing the scrapbook gently, his eyes raising to meet those of Mary Margret's. He said nothing for a few long minutes and instead sat there, letting the completeness of silence engulf them, smother them until the vicinity felt as if it were going to threaten to drown them. "Tell me...how have you returned here?"

~

The arrow from the crossbow stuck into the Oni's eye, and it tossed Duncan aside as it roared in pain while the second Oni had started to charge in.

~

Ossiana smiled a little at Enricho's comment, holding Oasis's egg closer in a cradle. "She is...beautiful. A saint...our saint." But then she looked at him. "Zhat strutting firewood is not to come near zhis New Life or I will cut him down. Understand? Not anywhere near zhis...zhis precious New Life."
last edited 1年以上前
Duncan: (He wasted no time in getting up, holding his sword in his hand, as he rushed, sword held high, ready to deliver another blow to the Oni)

Enricho: (His smile suddenly faded at the mention of Essil) Understood, Ossiana (He looked down at Oasis, his smile returning as she looked at Ossiana again, clearly seeing a comparison in the two as they smile. And it was infectious almost. Enricho was barely able to stop himself as he looked at the two. He felt, for once in his life, that he had something to live for, something that he had to stay alive for)
Until Macross gets involved and eat her baby. The end. 1年以上前
XD Enricho doesn't even know what a rival is. 1年以上前
He knows what a rival is. He's not brain-dead retarded 1年以上前
Nithloraul: (He spoke softly within Flynn's head) Flynn, sooner or later, you're gonna snap. You're a weak man, physically, but you have a strong will. But I've seen stronger willed men snap. That lust has to go somewhere. But, if you are truly pathetic, you could always find solace in the latrines
The being was silent again, lifting his tea to his lips and taking a long, tedious sip that strangely held no sound to it whatsoever while he processed Mary's words, his eyes moving back to the scrapbook.

Kelsa hesitated when she was told to take a sip, looking to him for an answer at first before inching towards a chair and taking a seat. "I..wouldn't exactly say welcomed..." She spoke for only a brief few seconds, but turned her head in surprise at the being's next words.

"That was not Helga." He spoke.

"Wiez--" Kelsa began, only to be cut off.

"That was not Helga. It couldn't have been. Helga wouldn't have been so weak and self-centered to do something of that caliber, especially not with the children within her heart. Helga is better than that, I know that she is. If anyone is above such lowly behavior, it is her." He spoke. "If anyone would have enough common sense to stray from that choice, it is her. That was not my wife." His eyes lifted to Mary's searching for signs of reassurance. Searching for anything to tell him that what he had felt wasn't true.

Kelsa felt as if something had broken inside of her, and her hand almost went to her chest.

~

Just as the Oni was about to evade and the other dodge, they both hit there toe on a rock and died.
But the gates of Deodrain remained closed, the death of their gatekeepers causing it to lock further, chains of some sort of magic binding across them securely.

~

Ossiana gave him a nod when he agreed to what she has said. She lifted her head, removing her gaze from Oasis and to him, smiling more. "Thank you." She pulled him closer to her so that Oasis was near them both. "Have no worries, New Life. The mother and father of you will protect you. We shall ensure zhat your safety remains, and you grow into happiness."
........ You're fucking with me, right XD 1年以上前
So it IS a fetish XD There was no denial there!! HA! HAHA! 1年以上前
Not for genocide! You've been proven wrong, at least 1年以上前
Duncan: (He looked at the gate, seeing as how it was still locked. He looked back at his men) Get the ropes. We're climbing over the walls!
(Without another word, the soldiers started to get the materials they needed)

Enricho: Yeah.... What she said, kid (He looked down at her, as he slowly wrapped his arms around Ossiana is a tight embrace, looking at the slumbering child)
Ophelia: Hmm? Did you say something, Flynn?
Nithloraul: (He gave a quiet chuckle) Yes Flynn, did you say something?
last edited 1年以上前
"Like..like me? That's impossible! You speak lies, woman! She did nothing but attempt to bother my nerves with her antics and petty insults even when I extended my hand to help!" Kelsa snapped. But then she realized how quiet it had gotten, the air around them. The walls had lost their color completely, drained of...everything.

At Mary's words, the being's ears had drooped lower, low enough for the tips of them , his eyes falling to the tea left within his cup. "...And so she abandoned something more important than either of us. Their love was not enough." His cup tipped over, but...the tea didn't spill. The cup cracked, and the color drained from it. And then...it drained from existence, the tea that was within it wasting out onto the table before slowly erasing itself from sight. "...It must be done. This isn't right..." Slowly, he rose from his seat, looking to Mary. "I must depart now. I thank you for your time."

"W-Weizen, Wiezen no!" Kelsa stood up from her chair immediately and went to grasp at his arm, but he was gone from the moment she even went to stand.

~

As the soldiers went to gather their material to climb the gigantic gate...the bottom of the gate hit it's railings on a rock and fell over, the chains shattering on impact with the ground.

~

Oasis gave another one of her gummy grins in her sleep, rolling around in her egg to where he butt was facing them.

Ossiana blinked at this a few times before letting out a hearty laugh that filled the tunnels of the damaged burrow, unable to stop herself from doing so.
What's with the rock that fucks over the Onis? 1年以上前
helga is offended 1年以上前
and also, they do もっと見る than she does. all she does is just... sit around at ホーム 1年以上前
Duncan: (He turned to see the chains shattered, shocked by the sudden confusion of it, yet took it as an opportunity to get inside)

Enricho: (Seeing Ossiana give a laugh such as that was enough to make him chuckle as well. He was glad to see Ossiana so happy. It brought him joy for once in this miserable country)
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn. He was stressed, angered, and many other emotions were running through his head) Flynn, something is bothering you. I can tell. That artifact is making you upset. Please Flynn (She sat up, and grabbed Flynn's hand, as she looked him in the eye(s)) Let me help you. Whatever it is, I want to help you.
Kelsa had to shake herself out of her shock, managing to do so after some seconds of just standing there. When Mary spoke, she turned to her. "He's going back!" She nearly shrieked. She could feel it deep down. She knew Wiezen. She knew him, more than well enough to know what he was thinking the moment that Mary had confirmed that Helga was no longer there. "He's going to go back and do something stupid!" She disappeared in a flash, reappearing outside the cabin only to find that all of the crows that had been there were now gone without a trace.

~

As Duncan and his soldiers entered the kingdom of Deodrain they were all in the clear to find the Queen. Until the wind blew, and all of the buildings crumbled like dry pastries without tea. All, but the castle. But soon, a seed was dropped by a passing bird that landed on top of it, and the castle tipped over and fell into ruins.

~

Ossiana laughter became a small chuckle after it calmed. She didn't want to wake the sleeping child. She looked to Enricho and smiled again before planting a passionate kiss onto his lips. When she pulled back, sh spoke. "We are a family now...You...I..Oasis. Her destiny lies within our hands. We will care for one another as comrades in arms and beloved mates. Accept?"
last edited 1年以上前
Duncan: (He looked up at the castle, seeing it all crumble away) W-What the hell?! Where are the Onis? Where is Bonnus!? What in the hell is going on!

Enricho: (He was taken aback by the passionate kiss, yet had no means of pulling away. Once Ossiana asked him the question, he took her hand in his and gave her a smile) Yes, I do accept, Oss
last edited 1年以上前
Genocide happened, Duncan. Genocide. There, あなた happy now Wind XD 1年以上前
NO! 1年以上前
No aura of the ax. 1年以上前
1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"No." He replied rather quickly, trying to break the eye contact but failing. "Because that means I'll have to have sex with you and I definitely do NOT want to do that." He rubbed his head a little and yawned, telling himself he'll be alright.

Mary Margaret appeared right behind Kelsa without the need of a flash, her presence stealthy and quiet. She figured out the tall nymph was behind her when she began to hum, swinging her hips slightly as she walked in front of the Therian. Her left hand raised, only to reveal a single feather from the creature's wings. "Define stupid and how it relates to what he's going to do. Hmm~ I suppose this can help, perhaps?" She gave her a motherly smile before rubbing the feather roughly until it crumbled, a light aura surrounding the bits of the feather as it levitated on its own and seemed to be a tracking spell – it heading a certain direction where the creature had fled. She began to walk ahead. "Weeell, what are thee waiting for, darling?
last edited 1年以上前