Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 5950

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah i never buy myself anything. My mum ends up buying things for me as i spend all my money on the kids!
< Listening to Skillet and Stanfour!
v Have you heard that Osama Bin Laden has been killed? Your thoughts?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Yes I have. I suppose it's a good thing that he's gone but I don't think it's going to really solve anything. It's just a matter of time before someone else steps in and takes his place. Not to mention what might happen if they decide to go after us for revenge.
< Lunch.
v Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I can't say that I do. :(
< I got my Michael Weatherly greenie! :D
v Re-ask: Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* Congrats on the greenie, Dannie. I got mine too. :)

^ No I don't.
< Drawing and listening to music.
v Do you have a song stuck in your head right now?
** Congrats, Lauren. :)

^ Ever Ever After from the Enchanted soundtrack. xD
< Listening to music.
v What is your favourite show after NCIS?
1年以上前 Caatbone said…
^ Actually, Bones is my favorite show.. NCIS comes just behind.. But If I still should say a show after NCIS, I think it´s The Big Bang Theory.
< Just had dinner
v Favorite season finale?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
^ Maybe Judgement Day. Or Aliyah. Or Hiatus. Crap, I can't choose. >.<
< TV
v Re-ask: Favorite season finale?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*Congrats Dannii & Lauren on your MW medals!*

^ Twilight for the pure shock value. Or Judgement Day, Hiatus, Aliyah... I can't choose either!
< Work.
v Excited for Baltimore tonight? =]
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* Thank you, Jenna.

^ Yes I am. I hope it's a good episode.
< Lunch.
v I absolutely hate it when people_______. Fill in the blank.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
to lauren & dannii: good job lads!

^ I absolutely hate it when people jump queues. and believe me they will know what they had just done!
< doing some company research for my Mum.
v Re-ask: I absolutely hate it when people_______. Fill in the blank.
heart
^ I absolutely hate it when people use bad driving etiquette; such as not using turn signals, not stopping at stop signs or red lights, tailgating, cutting people off, etc.
< Work. Not feeling well.
v Reask: I absolutely hate it when people_______. Fill in the blank.
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Are rude.
< ...
v Favorite scene in last night's episode?
^ I have loads! But I think it's gotta be the scene where Tony is at Danny's house in the flashback AND in the present and Gibbs follows him both times. Such a great moment!
< Tumblring, supposed to be finishing my coursework.
v Re-ask: Favourite scene from last night's episode?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ What Dannii said. That was pretty cool.
< Watching My Fair Lady.
v And what was your favorite scene from last night?
heart
^ Just one? Mmm... when Tony is chasing the guy who turns out to be Gibbs b/c that was a twist I didn't see coming, or the scene that ya'll said in Danny's house with the flasback & present day, or Tony going into the applicant office.
< Watching the Body of Proof episode I missed last night
v Is it just me or is someone else wondering what happened to Wendy?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ totally!! hopefully they'll address it at some point...

< slowly recovering from bronchitis.

V did Baltimore live up to your expectations?
heart
^ It surpassed them. =]
< Hope you feel better soon Lauren!
v Did you like all the references to previous episodes?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I did.
< Drawing and watching Ever After.
v Is there anything that you didn't like about the Baltimore episode?
heart
^ Just the part where Tony was able to get into EJ's apartment without her being there.
< Work.
v Do you think they convincingly made MW look younger?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think he looked a few years younger, and well done to them for doing that with some make up and a different hairstyle!
< About to throttle my children! Grrrrrrrr.....
v Your fav refrence from Baltimore about a past event?
^ Definitely the plague comment.
< Going through vids on here and making a Tiva playlist on YouTube.
v Favourite movie that either CdP or MW has been in?
heart
^ Her Minor Thing (MW)since it's one of the only ones I've seen.
< Work.
v Do you find the time odd that EJ & her team went to Hawaii to follow up a lead when all this copycat stuff was going on?
^ Definitely. Something hinky is going on.
< Same as before.
v Who is more likely to die, EJ or CI-Ray?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ i really don't want either of them to die tbh, go far far away yes but to die no. but from how the plot is going i think it's whatsherface. from not listening to gibbs more likely.
< listening to my favorite selections in my mp3 and going to Tumblr shortly.
v Who is more likely to die, EJ or CI-Ray?
heart
^ I don't think either will die, but I'm really hoping EJ doesn't b/c Tony needs to be able to let her go on his own, not just to have her die. And if Ray died that's bad too b/c Ziva and him didn't even get a chance to fix things in the sense of leaving things in a decent place.
< Work. Bored.
v Blah... questions escape me right now sooo... Hi!
^ Hey!
< Same as before. It's taking so long! xD
v What song do you want to see a Tiva video to next?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ a john mayer song would be nice. kinda sexy..
< same old, same old..
v let's see what others have in mind: What song do you want to see a Tiva video to next?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't know if it's been done before, but Rinse by Vanessa Carlton.
< Watching the stage performance of Notre Dame de Paris on Youtube.
v Have you ever seen a live broadway show?
* Lauren, I love the song 'Rinse'!

^ No, that would be my dream. Oh wait! Yeah, I saw 'The Lion King' - pretty sure that was a Broadway musical.
< Back from the shops
v One spoiler said that the finale will "bring some of the characters closer together". Which characters do you think they are referring to?
heart
^ Mmm.. I'm hoping for Tiva. Could be Gibbs & Tony though or Gibbs & Ziva. Who knows!?
< Work.
v Favorite quote? (Doesn't have to be NCIS)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
^ i've got loads. but this one stands out in simplicity: "Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.." (paul coelho)
< just finished watching the movie "cutting edge".
v re-ask: Favorite quote? (Doesn't have to be NCIS)

^ I, too, have loads. But I think I'll choose this..... "When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."
< Still freaking out over the Swan Song sneak peek!
v Thoughts over the sneak peek?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* I love it too, Piper. I'd also like to see the song Dream by Priscilla Ahn be used in an NCIS video as well, though it wouldn't have to be for Tiva.

^ I have to admit that I haven't watched it yet, I wanted to wait until the episode came on, so I really don't have any at the moment.
< Drawing and listening to music.
v Do you think the death of whoever is being killed off will have a major effect on the team?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I think so yes. Any death is troubling, and thankfully we aren't losing a main cast member but if we lose Franks I think that will effect everyone.
< L&O:SVU
v What shall you do when NCIS ends for the season?
heart
^ Cry. Go into a little ball and cry from NCIS withdrawal...and then go on here and cry w/ you guys and watch reruns and read fanfics. ;)
< Freaking out over the thing Dannii sent me. xD
v Reask: What shall you do when NCIS ends for the season?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Watch reruns and read fanfics.
< About to go take a shower.
v Was tonight's episode what you thought it was going to be?
last edited 1年以上前
^ I thought it would be somewhat tragic and sad, but I did not expect the Tiva and McAbby epicness.
< Fangirl flailing
v Re-ask: Was tonight's episode what you thought it was going to be?
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
heart
^ Agreed with Piper.
< As Piper. xD <3
v Swan Song - your opinion?
heart
^ Squee! I am still trying to comprehend last night's episode. The Tiva & McAbby, but especially the Tiva! I just... can't... even. The rest of the episode was great, a bit jumpy & confusing IMO going between yesterday & present day with Franks as a Ghost was just a bit hard to follow. But great none-the-less. Amazing episode. I am extrememly sad to see Franks go!
< Work. Still squeeing!
v Did you think we'd get a big Tiva moment like we did?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Probably, with Ziva in danger and Tony worried.
< Trying to write / squeeing
v Do you think they'll find Ziva and there'll be another cliffhanger at the end of the episode or do you think she'll stay missing and that will be it? (I bet it'll be the former: they wouldn't do that twice!)
heart
^ Honestly they just had her in danger 2 seasons ago, so I'm hoping they find her early in the episode and the cliffhanger doens't have to do with her being in danger.
< Work/Squeeing!
v Do you think Franks went out the way he wanted to?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Yes. I think his situation was almost the exact same as Jenny's (which is kind of repetitive, but doesn't ruin it for me) He was going to die anyway and wanted to go out fighting. However, I think it would have been more like he wanted if he had managed to fatally wound Cobb.
< Trying to write a speech. :/
v What are you most looking forward to in the finale?
^ Everything. Why isn't it Tuesday already? Sorry for the cop out answer Jenn.
< Still freaking.
v Re-ask: What are you most looking forward to in the finale?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
* No problem. I'm sure it was the most honest one! :D

^ Seeing how Ziva reacts to be captured again. And seeing how Tony reacts. I think both reactions will reveal a lot about each character. I don't really like Gibbs/Vance drama, so I'm sure that'll be the highlight for me.
< Still trying to write this dang speech.
v Do you think EJ was killed, left wounded, or captured also?
^ I'm gonna go for wounded, just because I don't think they're gonna kill her. However, if she were captured I think it would be interesting to see how she deals with that.
< Same.
v Apart from the epic elevator tiva/mcabby scene, which scene was your favourite?
heart
^ The scene in Vance's office where they are talking about the eyeball and EJ's face is like ewww but it doesn't bother Vance/Gibbs to joke about it.
< Work.
v Reask: Apart from the epic elevator Tiva/McAbby scene, which scene was your favorite?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
meh
^ Mike's scene before he dies. I liked how he just seemed to know that Cobb was out there and went looking for him for a fight.
< Lunch.
v Reask: Apart from the epic Tiva/McAbby elevator scene, which scene was your favorite?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
crying
^ When Franks walks in Gibbs house and askes for a drink and Gibbs says "Its 6 in the morning" and Franks goes "Well float a Cheerio in it". That was just classic Mike franks. Gonna miss him :(
< Bathing the kids
v Do you think Ray was involved in Operation Frankenstein along with Kort?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I'm not sure.
< ...
v Do you think any parts of the episode were really things that happened or something Gibbs thought up in his head, if so, what? [ie. maybe the Spiderman comic, "archaic", etc.]
^ I think it was all real (although maybe not the archaic, Ziva spying on EJ thing), but IDRK, it makes my brain hurt thinking about it. Plus, if parts of it weren't real, then that means there is a possibility that Ziva didn't real touch Tony's neck and that makes me sad. xD
< Off to bed now. I'm so thirsty. xD
v Re-ask: Do you think any parts of the episode were really things that happened or something Gibbs thought up in his head, if so, what? [ie. maybe the Spiderman comic, "archaic", etc.]