Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 5950

1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Not sure. The most inventive thing I can think off is Ziva or Tony giving a kiss on the cheek goodbye as they leave work, it would probably me go crazy!!! Or maybe Tony taking Ziva home and walking her to the front door cliche? ;)

< Just woke up from the longest afternoon nap ever. Packing for school tomorrow. Thinking about eating something.

v Favourite Tony and Ziva episode, besides the McObvious of ToCs?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Undercovers for the Hotness, Faith for the Cuteness, Untouchable for the Flirtyness, Dead Air for the Squeeness.....i could go on there are so many!!
< FB
v Did you feel that Tony was being a bit cold to Ziva in Obsession, kind of dissmissing her most of the eppy?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
* Nice choices Joyce! Haha, they made me smile. :))

^ No, not really. I found that his behavior throughout the episode had lost a grip on reality as Dana intrigued him increasingly, he tend to lose his humour and talkativeness throughout the episode. I don't think he intentionally pushed Ziva away but he tend to do that thing to Ziva with 'I-don't-wanna-talk-about-it". Despite many Tiva shippers hating the episode, I kinda liked it as it showed Tony had feelings but I woulda liked if he talked to Ziva about it more.

< Late dinner.

v Least favourite Tiva episode?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Corner by the stairs. Hug after a heartfelt talk of sorts.
< Sigh.
v (Because it's so interesting to hear what people think!) Re-ask: You get to pick a location and an act (eg: Kiss, hug, slap lol!) for the next Tiva moment, what do you choose?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Jazz nightclub, dancing with a kiss at the end.
< About to take a much needed nap.
v Do you think Tony will be jealous of his dad for going out with Ziva?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Probably. But he knows nothing'll come of it.
< The Mummy.
v How do you think Ziva will react to Tony's fling in Cracked?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I think she may hurt a bit, act like she doesn't care but get on Tony's case a bit to make him re-think his actions! She is gonna be hurt and jealous tho!
< KIDS are driving me INSANE!!
v Do you think Tony has these "Flings" to try and get over Ziva, maybe thinking he might meet someone special or is he just scratching that itch??
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ I think he's just scratching that itch-but as we know, itches are minor annoyances that go away. =)

< ...

v Would you like real Tiva date?
^ I think a combination of the two, tbh. I think maybe a part of him thinks that she doesn't want him, so he goes and gets these women to get over her.
< Same.
v Do you think there'll be a Jr/Snr moment about Ziva in Broken Arrow?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I hope Tony warns him to be a gentleman with her and tells him she's off limits! I'd squee!!!!
^^ Yeah, i'd love to see Tony all romantic with Ziva the way he was with Jeanne. Only i think he'd be more romantic and more attentive with Ziva! I'd love to see him surprise her one day and whisk her away somewhere!
< The Cube
v Ideal Tiva first date?
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
^ I can't even entertain that thought without going all fangirl-y, so I can't answer. XD
< Same.
v Re:ask - Ideal Tiva first date?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ They have a late-afternoon dinner at a nice restaurant where they're able to eat out on the patio or balcony and watch the sunset. Then after the dinner they either go out dancing or they go on a moonlit walk through the park. The date ends with Tony walking Ziva back up to her place and they give each other a sweet, innocent goodnight kiss.

< About to help my mom get her stuff together for her mastectomy tomorrow. Oh, it's going to be a long day..

v What wouldn't you want them to do for a first date?

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
^ I wouldn't want either one of them to ruin it by saying/doing something wrong, or anyone/anything to interrupt. I kinda also wouldn't want them to go all the way...I think it'd kinda ruin it! Because my ideal date ends with a movie night, they could kiss, and Ziva could try to push it further, but Tony turns her down because he doesn't want her to just be a fling :) ♥ SQUEEEEEE!!!

< About to decorate my cheesecake :P

v Re-ask: What wouldn't you want them to do on a first date?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Them just being on a date will make me happy, no matter what is and how it goes. The only thing I can think of not wanting to happen is nothing to interrupt their moment and none of that 'I'm walking away' moments [like in Family + Identity Crisis, I think]. And ah, I don't want any of that turning down awkwardish moments.

< Just got home from school and finished dinner. Gonna start my novel of homework, BLAHHHHHHH.

v Tiva little fling that doesn't impact their relationship or having to wait for a longggg time for them to finally admit their feelings?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ If they could do it in a way that would work, it would be ok! I'm so not into the idea of them having a one night stand cause for them it would be tacky. They could have that one night and then another and another , just because they want, need, love each other! They don't need to admit anything about how they feel, that would keep the tension as they'd fight to get the next night with the other! (If that makes sense lol!)
< Coffee
v Would you be happy if they had a secret relationship that they kept from the team?
** Hope everything is going okay with your mum tomorrow, Lauren.

^ I suppose so. It would be interesting to see how they had little moments without them knowing and how they interacted with the team if they said anything.
< Just woke up. Town soon.
v Re-ask: Would you be happy if they had a secret relationship that they kept from the team?
zzz
^ I'd love it! I don't want the whole, "Admit feelings, then tell the team" type thing. I reckon they'd have fun for maybe even a whole season trying to keep it a secret Jimmy/Michelle style!

BUT!
I DO NOT like the idea of them secretly being in a relationship already! I want to see that moment, the tip of the iceberg when everything finally comes flooding out!

< SOOOOO tired from work :/

v Who do you want to find out first (Aside from Gibbs and Abby coz they're obvious!) That leaves McGee, Jimmy, Ducky, Vance, Cynthia, whatever lol :P
^ The pure epicness that would be Jimmy finding out by accident would be hilarious!
< Town soon.
v Who do you think will be the happiest (apart from Abby) that Tony and Ziva have got together, when they do?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ Not sure. Maybe McGee? Just 'cos I love him and it always seems like he has sensed their chemistry despite all those awkward, funny moments [Think Jack Knife and Under Covers]. I would love to see his reaction to it too, haha. :)

< Watching NCIS. Packing bag for school, yeahaa.

v What gift would you like one give another [Tony give Ziva or Ziva give Tony]? :)
zzz
^ Kay, steering awaaaaaaaay from the cliché Tony-Gives-Ziva-Star-of-David-Necklace scenario! I'm actually not sure, I'll have to re-ask.

< Getting ready to go to bed :)

v Re-ask: What gift would you like one give another [Tony give Ziva or Ziva give Tony]? :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
zzz
^ Me too. I'm in a cliché of Tony-Gives-Ziva-Star-of-David-Necklace scenario which I always read in fics, although, it seems almost perfect. I really don't know what they could give each other... Maybe a movie or how-to-fix-idioms? Hahaha. I'm not really creative.

< Watching NCIS [Angel of Death]. Packing my school bag. Getting ready for bed. Fanpop. Yaya.

v Do you expect many Tiva moments in Cracked then we saw in Worst Nightmare or Short Fuse?
heart
^ Idk... it could go either way. Guess we'll have to wait & see.
< Work.
v Do you think Sr/Ziva date could bring us some really good Tiva moments?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I hope so, i think we may get some jealous moments cause daddy DiNozzo will say things to Ziva that Tony has wanted to say for years. Like "Your beautiful Ziva, would you like to dance! Etc!"
And he gets to put his arm round her, Tony will be going red with jealousy!!
< 2nd day with a sore head, just taken some strong meds. Will be like spaced out Tony in about 20 mins lol!
v Looking ahead to the season finale, if someone is in trouble this year who do you want it to be and why?
heart
^ McGee. Only because we haven't had a McGee-centric finale yet. It's totally his turn. Or Tony just so Ziva could save him. =]
< Work.
v Does the quiet make you fall asleep?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Strangely, no. Being an only child makes me used to the quiet, so, I usually fall asleep easily when I listen to music or extremely tired.

< Eating breakfast before school.

v You're a writer on NCIS that wants a celebrity on the show: Who would it be and what would their storyline be?
heart
^ Betty White-any storyline as long as she's on!

< ...

v Anyone else think it'd be cool if Betty White guest starred on NCIS?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
^ Yes! I saw a pic on Pauley's twitter of her and Betty White - so sweet!
< Eating
v If you had to come up with a gripping cliffhanger for this season, what would it be?
heart
^ Right now thats hard to say since we're still so early in the season. But I'd say it would have something to dowith McGee being in trouble.
< Relaxing. Found out my uncle has Encephalitis Meningitis or at least thats what the hospital says
v Reask - If y had to come up with a gripping cliffhanger for this season, what wouldit be?
heart
^ Hard...I like your suggestion-McGee deserves a cliffy-as does Ducky & Abby.

< Just found out Papa Gibbs is Grandpa Booth!

v Re-ask: If you had to come up with a gripping cliffhanger for this season, what would it be?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
^ I think I would have a scene where Tony slowly pushes a strand of Ziva's hair behind her ear and they stare into each other's eyes, and then cut straight away to a scene with the rest of the team in danger, like a gun being held to McGee's head or Gibbs' head (I know, I'm terrible! - but hey, it would be scary and gripping) and then phoof! season ends.

< About to do some English Extension work

v Which of hero!Tony's rescues do you love the most? Somalia mission to avenge Ziva or Saving Gibbs in Requiem?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
*Thank you, Dannii. Her surgery went really well and as of right now she's doing just fine, so that's one less thing we have to worry about now. :)

^ Saving Gibbs was great, but avenging/saving Ziva was EPIC. Best save ever.

< Just got home from the hospital. Glad to be home, too.

v If Tony or Ziva ended up in the hospital for some reason, how do you think the other would react?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I think that if it was Ziva, she might be avoiding Tony at the hospital because she would be afraid to see him, but Gibbs or Abby would say something to her and she would visit. If Ziva was in the hospital, I think that Tony would visit Ziva and crack some jokes, maybe make some movie references, but also be freakishly sad.

< Bones.

v Favorite song?
^ Vanilla Twilight by Owl City :)

< Absolutely nothing :P

v Next episode: Bathroom scene or elevator scene? ;)

** Joyce, are your fingers "finging" yet? :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Next episode - I would love to have one of those moments like in Endgame or Reunion but I don't think it will happen but personally, I would like a bathroom scene - despite the elevator seeming more realistic. Although, I can predict that in either that Broken Arrow or the Ziva two-parter that a Bathroom scene will be coming. ♥

< Homework.

v Song you want featured on NCIS [Optional: And When]?
big smile
^ The main song I want changes all the time, but right now I'm OBSESSED with "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by Lady Antebellum. It could be played in a Christmas episode! :D
< Just got up.... at half 12! XD
v Re-ask: Song you want featured on NCIS [Optional: And When]?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
*OMG, DANNII. BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE. LALALOVEE. [Tiva song much?]

^ Can't think of anything right now. :|
< Should be sleeping now.
V How far do you think would the Big Tiva Moment go?
last edited 1年以上前
^ Far enough for us to squeel to the Heavens, but not far enough that we'll faint. We may not be able to talk though. lol
< Work. Leaving soon.
v Do you think the Big Tiva moment will be in front of anyone?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ I'm personally hoping, no. Especially since my hopes is that they have a private talk or something like that. Lately, most of their moments been alone anyway.

< School soon.

v From reading the press release, What part of two-parter are you more forward too? Part 1 [Nov. 16] or Part 2 [Nov. 23]?
<i>link>
** IKR Mikella! :D

^ Part 1. For the ARRIVAL of Daddy David.
< Absolutely knackered. Just cleaned out my room, it's bare now.
v Any Ziva Jealousy Moments tonight?
heart
^ Hope so!

< ...

V Do you have Cablevision, and has the problem with them and Fox been affecting you that much?
heart
^ No we have Fios.
< Watching NCIS.
v Do you hope we'll get a big Ziva jealousy moment tonight?
surprise
^ I hope so, though I'm looking forward to McAbs. =)

< *headdesk*

v ***MAJOR SPOILER****

***LIKE MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER*
link
Your thoughts on this...?? And who do you think it'll be??
heart
^ I think it's Vance. These episodes should be good, interesting and full of drama.
< Shower & bed soon.
v Can't think... so how are you?
heart
^ Good and as usual squeeing over the *spoiler?* McAbby, even though they were kinda small. XD

< I think you all know by now what I am doing. XD

v So....what did you think of the epi (without giving anything away)?
heart
^ Well I think everyone has seen it now sooo... I think it was a pretty good episode but I'm not in love & I didn't squee at all. Abby felt a bit OOC for me, no Halloween references when it's supposed to be the Halloween episode (except for at the very end), no Tiva jealousy moments, slim to no McAbby but the case was interesting, loved that we saw Abby alot & Palmer was back.
< Work.
v Your thoughts on last night's episode?
^ It was okay, I guess. Tony seemed off most of the episode. Loved McGee and Ziva ganging up on him. Abby was a bit OOC. McAbby was good, liked how McGee was concerned for her. Gibbs was emotional, so that made ME emotional. Palmer was cute, as usual. Not my favourite though. The end scene with Tony was just a disaster. xD
< Youtube.
v Weirdest thing about Cracked?
heart
^ The ending scene with Tony... completely random & odd.
< Work.
v Best moment in Cracked?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
* I completely agree, Dannii. It was decent. All NCIS episodes are. However, since I am so excited for them average to me is a disappointment. Tony was odd, Ziva was far too okay with his fling, Abby was OOC, I really disliked Gibbs' raising his voice at her, etc. I don't think it is too out there to think he would raise his voice at her, but not for something like that. She wasn't in danger, nor was she hurting anyone else. It seemed OOC that he'd react so strongly.

^ "I'm talking about you Abs." -McGee. The look on his face was adorable.
< On here. Nothing else at the moment.
v What do you think about Gibbs saying "STOP!" to Abby?
^ At first, I was shocked, but I never thought that he'd do that. But I was thinking, he was obviously scared that he was losing her as stated when he told Ducky, "I need to get her back, Duck." I think he was just scared that he was losing her and that's how he was hoping he could snap her out of it.
< Sorting out my music.
v Do you think the new writer has got the characters right?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ I think so. Some of them were weird, but that might have just been the unusual episode.
< Studying
v If we were to have a tiva moment relating to Ziva and Sr's "date," what do you think it would be?