Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 5950

1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* That would be hilarious, Mikella. Tony wouldn't be so jealous of him then, would he? :P

^ Silently Fuming Jealous Ziva.

< Lunch.

v What did you think of last night's episode?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*That would priceless Mikella!*

^ It was good. Love Borin so it was nice to see her, the cast was interesting enough, enjoyed the Tiva scenes even if there weren't any big moments. Great episode overall!
< NCIS - Kill Ari [Having phone sex?]
v Favorite part of last night's episode?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
^ The "pen" fight haha! That was just hilarious.

< Just touched down in Malaysia, tired as heck gonna go hit the hay for a couple of hours.

v Re-ask: Fav part of last night's ep?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
*** BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mikella OMG that made me laugh so hard !! That would be absolutely hilarious!! You should sell that to the NCIS writers!

^ I have too many! I loved Gibbs' "Butt out McGee, butt off my desk, Borin," Ducky referencing Snooki, Ziva telling Tony that they would talk about his package another time, (LOL!) the pen fight, and "Navy looks good on ya, Borin." Also, Abby being NCIS's mascot and she and the other Abby with their caffeine hahah :P

< Reading The Mortal Instruments series. (AGAIN.) ♥♥♥

v Your thoughts on Gibbs and Borin?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ I like Gibbs and Borin. She's a red head w/ rules! what more can you ask for!

< guess I should get dressed for work...

V Where do you think Borin learned to make rules?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
***** LOL guys, I just thought that Miami Guy could be actually gay or I'm just in denial of his possible attraction to Ziva?

But I am hoping against all hope that he's gay. Really :D

^ GIBBS/BORIN = WHOA. Super whoa. I love them.
< Tumblr.
v Tony: No. but you know, Bledsoe goes down, and all of a sudden, there’s Tom Brady and now he’s got Giselle Bundchen.
Gibbs: DiNozzo, the game’s never over.

THOUGHTS?
heart
^ I like that scenario & with that I feel Gibbs knows & is encouraging him which means Rule 12 is out the window in all respects. <3
< Work.
v Ducky referring to Snooki? How hilarious was that?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ It was pretty funny. I almost choked on my drink when he said it. lol

< Lunch.

v Don't you wish that Tony and Ziva would have gone back to the club after work and had a little fun together?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Who's to say they didn't? ;) xD
< Just had dinner. Watching vids.
v What did you think of the club fight?
heart
^ Badass. Because this time Tony took a swing at the guy, instead of just cowering and letting Ziva finish the job. :)
< BORED.
v Now that Borin's already made a reappearance, which guest star would you like to meet again?

(I want Hart back, for some reason.)
big smile
** Oh no, I didn't like Hart! :/

^ Definitely Nora from Jetlag, WITHOUT A DOUBT. Outsider Tiva shipper FTW-- and I'd love to see what she thinks of Tony's jealousy with the whole MM situation ;)
< Bored..
v Re-ask: Now that Borin's already made a reappearance, which guest star would you like to meet again?
heart
^ I've been gunning to get Hart back. I actually rather liked her & hope she makes another appearance.
< Work.
v Reask: Now that Borin's already made a reappearance, which guest star would you like to meet again?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
^ For me it has to be Nora, I could so see her having a chat with one of the two now. haha! I might go write something about this.

< Watching Brisbane Men's Doubles match xD.

v Fav Gibbs' "girl"? (eg. Shannon, Jenny etc..)
heart
^ Me! lol. Shannon & Gibbs just go together. I also like him with Kate, and Borin & Hart too. lol
< Sad about no laptop, luckily Danyell feeds my facebook & fanpop addiction and allows me to use her laptop. lol
v Fav McGee's girl, if Abby weren't a choice?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't know who else would be his girl other than Abby..

< Deviantart.

v What would you think if Abby suddenly decided that she no longer wanted to be Goth?
smile
^ o.O
< Hiatus Part II
v If NCIS had to kill off one character from the main team (Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby) who would you pick and why/how did they die? (And you have to pick!)
^ McGee *please don't kill McGee, please don't kill McGee*
< Ships in the Night. AGAIN.
v Did you notice that at the end of SitN when Gibbs said they could go home, Ziva waited for Tony?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
heart
^ *squeals* Yes I did!! I remember just watching her moving slowly around the desk, looking in Tony's direction, obviously waiting for him so they could leave together. *grins*

< Breakfast

v Scene from an episode that felt like something you read in a fanfic?
For me, I remember squeeing over the Jurisdiction movie night scene, especially because it reminded me of all the T/Z movie night fanfics I had read. xD
heart
^ Off the top of my head I don't recall any.
< House.
v Reask: Scene from an episode that felt like something you read in a fanfic?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I can't think of any at the moment..

< Deviantart and music videos.

v What would you think if you saw Ziva physically get into a fight with another woman over Tony?
^ I wouldn't know unless that really happens. I'd probably speechless. Stare at the monitor with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. And I won't get over it for hours. Maybe days.
< Tumblr.
V Re-ask: What would you think if you saw Ziva physically get into a fight with another woman over Tony?
heart
^ Stunned. Plain & simple.
< Work.
v MW gave them the name Ham & Cheese... what name would you give them?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Hmm..The Dynamic Duo like Batman and Robin. lol
< Lunch.
v What comes to mind when you see these photos?
 ^ Hmm..The Dynamic Duo like バットマン and Robin. lol < Lunch. v What comes to mind when あなた see these
heart
^ Well he hasn't changed that much over the years. lol. He seems to enjoy "eating/biting" people. Ha
< Work.
v Have any cases left you feeling like they were unresovled even though they caught the bad guy?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
laugh
* LOL I love that last question of yours, Lauren. xD
Oh, Michael. *sigh*

^ I think so, although I can't think of one at the moment.
< Should start making some fanart soon.
v What comes to mind when you see this photo?
 * lol I 愛 that last 質問 of yours, Lauren. xD Oh, Michael. *sigh* ^ I think so, although I
heart
^ That they are one happy couple... although of course they aren't. MW's wife would kill me if she heard me say that probably. lol.
< Toothache. =[
v Do you have a favortie MW & CdP photo that isn't a screencap? It's like the one above, of an interview or something
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I have a lot of favorite photos of the two of them together, but I just about died when I saw this one.
< Listening to music and editing photos.
v Now I want to see some Tiva babies(or even Michael & Cote babies :P)How about you?

The photo is from alyssinmymind.tumblr.com

last edited 1年以上前
 ^ I have a lot of お気に入り 写真 of the two of them together, but I just about died when I saw this
^ OH GOD WHEN I SAW THIS AIODOSDFASKLJFKJASKDFJKSAKLJFDJKSAFSLJKDAF­JSA­DJF­LKJ­SAF­KLS­ADL­FKS­AKJ­DFS­JAF­KAL­SDK­LFA
< Knock You Down- Keri Hilson feat Ne-Yo and Kanye West (IKR WTF)
v Do you watch Castle?
^ YES.
< Gonna go get stuff for my bedroom.
v How are you feeling exactly about TZ this season?
heart
^ AJSDFASJDFJSAJDFSADJFSADFJSAHFJSADFSAJDFHA­SJK­JFK GUH SO FRIGGING CONFUSED LIKE WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY HEADING?!
< I seem to use aksldflksadfjksjkfksdjfkskjafkjsa a lot these days.
v Re-ask: How are you feeling exactly about TZ this season?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Let's just say I like it. I mean, we've gotten some really good moments during the start of the season that make me squeal but then something feels off for me - like with this 'R' business. So to put into English: I really loved how Tiva started in the beginning of the Season but I think it's began to loose all feeling as the episodes went by. Just saying, haha. >_<

< Getting pampered. :)

V Reask: How are you feeling exactly about TZ this season?
^ I'M LOVING IT. @ MON: I'm quite confident about Rayyyyyyyyy not being a love interest. I know that's not what you said, but I believe it's strictly business/friendship. I've got a good feeling. :)
< Getting ready.
v Favourite moment at the moment for them?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
** Dannii, I get what you mean.. I think so too. It's just that the amount of times they've bought up Ray, *Groans*. Hahaha. x)

^ "I WANT ZIVA BACK". I just like to repeat these words multiple times to realise how I much I love them.

< Painting my nails, yaya.

v Favourite Tiva song at the moment?
** HAHA. You know SB, always trying to freak us out. xD

^ Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Lady Antebellum.
< Okay, mum has gone with dad somewhere so I have to wait to go out. xD
v Favourite genre of music?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I love all kinds of music but I probably listen to rock the most, so I guess that would be my #1 favorite.

< It's snowing, so I'm about to go out and take some photos.

v What will you do if Ray IS a love interest for Ziva?
last edited 1年以上前
^ Scream. Maybe have a hissy fit. LOL JK. I actually don't know. I know I'd be upset for sure, other than that... no idea.
< Music.
v Re-ask: What will you do if Ray IS a love interest for Ziva?
heart
^ Have a serious hissy fit... 23 year or not I'd be mad!
< Looking for something to get into but it's so cold!
v When do you think we'll see Mr. Miami & Do you think he'll be a part of the finale?
big smile
^ He'll appear probably on episodes near the finale.
< Hungry.
v Re-ask: When do you think we'll see Mr. Miami & Do you think he'll be a part of the finale?
** I miss your fanart on here Mikella!

^ I think he'll definitely appear (what's the point of bringing him up?) and I really really hope not.
< Music.
v In the email that Ziva sent to Ray, it says that she wishes she didn't have to keep him a secret, what do you think this means?
heart
^ Hmm... Idk. She isn't doing a very good job of keeing him a secret, I mean yeah we don't know his actual identity, but the team basically has a profile on him. I'm still holding out hope that it's not a romantic interest & it's just b/c of his very high security clearance.
< Ice skating later. It's so cold! & Still a headache. Ugh
v Reask: In the email that Ziva sent to Mr. Miami, it says that she wishes she didn't have to keep him a secret, what do you think this means?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I'm not really sure..We'll just have to wait and see if they tell us.
< Deviantart and music.
v **SPOILER ALERT** **SPOILER ALERT**
Sound the alarm, someone’s trespassing on Tiva!

NCIS has tapped former Brothers & Sisters actress Sarah Jane Morris to join the cast for a major arc, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Jane will play Erica Jane “EJ” Barrett, a new NCIS agent who shakes up the team dynamic and sets off sparks with Michael Weatherly’s Tony.
Morris’ first episode is slated to air this spring.

What are your thought about this?
heart
^ Noooo no nooooo! I don't think they need to throw in another Monkey Wrench... I mean this season they have come so far & I just don't want this to knock them back down.
< ...
v Besides NCIS what other show would you be interested in being on?
angry
^ Any show that involves prizes lol! Ummm...probably SVU because I love Mariska :P
< Simming.
v Did hearing the new possible romance spoiler make you want to punch the screen? :@ I know it made me want to... >.<
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Surprisingly enough, no. Considering that she'll just be on there for an arc, I'm not really worried about it. Besides, this woman's attention towards Tony may just be what we need to push Tony and Ziva closer together.

< Listening to music.

v Do you think it's a coincidence that Ziva/Cote always seems to end up in bed with men named Michael?
last edited 1年以上前
 ^ Surprisingly enough, no. Considering that she'll just be on there for an arc, I'm not really worrie
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
^ I think it's very weird, but probably just a coincidence. Or it could be some sort of inside joke on Michael Weatherly's part, naming all Ziva's love interests after him :)
< Happy about Castle! :D
v Favourite book at the moment?
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
heart
^ The Shadow of the Wind (La sombra del viento) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I just love this book, it's so interesting and beautiful.
< As Katharine said: Castle. Knockdown. I'm dead. ♥
v re-ask: Favourite book at the moment?
zzz
^ AAAAGHHHH definitely the Mortal Instruments series! I'm almost as obsessed with it as I am with NCIS!!! :D :D ♥♥
< Zzzz..
v Do you ship any other pairing as hard as you ship Tony/Ziva?? (Clary/Jace Mortal Instruments for me!!) ♥
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
big smile
*Aww, Tegan, the Mortal Instruments? I love this series! :D

^ So, Clark&Lois from Smallville, definitely. Clois and Tiva are my favourites couples from TV, and probably the hardest for me. ;)
< Still Castle. :D
v In your opinion, who from NCIS changed the most? Since start show or appeared in series.
heart
^ Not quite as hard, but I love Arizona & Callie and Derek & Meredith on Grey's.
< Work. Big meeting today.
v Reask: Do you ship any other pairing as hard as you ship Tony/Ziva??
**** Hi Dannii! About the fanarts, I haven't created one eversince...forever. Senior year's been tough recently. :(

^^ Hard to tell, since all the characters developed, IMO.
^ I'm starting to ship Caskett as hard.
< Should be asleep by now but no Castle won't let me. Can't get over Knockdown.
v Are you seriously bothered by the latest Tiva threat?