Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 5950

1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't think she'll act bitchy but I also don't think she'll be all warm and welcoming toward her, either.
< Just got home, ready to eat.
v If Tony and Ziva were to dress up for Halloween, do you think they'd ever dress up in costumes that went together?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I'd like to think so, i'd love to see them as Batman and Catwoman in the latex suits!
< Tribes, and squeeing over Matt Cardle!!!
v What would you like to see Tony and Ziva wear for Halloween?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
^ I would like Ziva to wear a beautiful, backless dress. I would like Tony to wear nothing. LOL jokes ummm maybe Tony coming as Bond; Ziva coming as his Bond girl. ;) Ziva has to wear another one of them backless dresses that she looks so gorgeous in (like the one she wore when singing in Morocco) so we can see Tony's reaction!
Or maybe something just completely random and ridiculous, like a couple of penguin costumes. :S

< Studing Caesar.

v If you were the producer of the show, would you have gotten Tony and Ziva together by now or would you have prolonged it to tease the fans?

1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ Hard question. I'm not sure, especially on the terms on how long NCIS will last for but I would probably would of given more intense teasing for the fans to enjoy. As of right now, I would get them together for Season 8. :)

< Doing Math homework. Waiting for dinner. On Tiva Spot.

v Song you just WANT to be used during a Tiva moment and for what type of occassion?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
smile
^ I'd Come for You by Nickelback, probably about their first kiss, or during an intense D&M moment :) or possibly You Found Me :P

< Bout to have a shower :)

v Would you support the idea of an NCIS movie once the series is over?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
^ Not sure at the moment.
< Tumblr.
v Ehmm, Any recent Tiva Dreams?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
^ Nope. :(
< REUNION.
v Which talk to Ziva about Tony did you prefer in Reunion? Gibbs', Abby's or McGee's?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Mmm... I liked all of them. But if I had to choose I suppose Abby's because she kind of said everything perfect.
< Took the day off.
v Have you started your Christmas shopping now that we are so close to the end of October?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I have yet to start, had a few birthdays to get! My daughter will be 8 next month and a certain NCIS addict has a bday next month too! :)
< Bathing the kids!
v Do you still make a wish list of things you'd like for Xmas?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Nope. I don't even really do Christmas shopping, I just give everyone a card with money or some kind of gift card. Except for my parents and brother, I'll actually buy them something but I always wait until the last minute to do so.

< JAG.

v If they did give each other gifts on Christmas, what do you think Ziva would get for Tony?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think she'd get him a boxset of old movies or something more practical. I think the gift would get more intimate, the closer they get to each other!
< Same
v If they were to get each other gifts on christmas, what do you think Tony would get Ziva?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Lingerie. :P JK..Maybe jewelry(like earrings or a bracelet) or some kind of book.

< Watching Dancing with the Stars.

v Would you like to see one of them have a dream about the other?
wink
^ YES! OMG definitely yes! That would be soooo epic! A dirty dream heheheh, and they would wake up all confused about it and be awkward and have flashbacks of it at work :)
< Bout to practise piano
v If you answered yes to the previous question, what would happen in the dream? ;)
heart
^ I'M NOT GONNA POST THAT HERE BECAUSE IT'S TOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY AND I DON'T WANT MY ACCOUNT TO BE SUSPENDED. :D
< The question above.
v WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE DREAM? [The one I just answered]
heart
^ Well the naughty-ness could follow loads of talking, sweetness, kisses, etc. =]
< Work.
v Have you dreamt of Tiva lately?
laugh
^ ...yeah only ALL THE TIME! Lol. In most of the dreams they come to my school to cast me on NCIS :) heheheh...then we become best friends and they get together...good dreams, good dreams...
< Bout to head off to school
v Describe a Tiva dream you have had.
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Tony and Ziva are in the bullpen, arguing. I think I may have been McGee, because Tony calls me Probie, but I'm not sure. Anyway, they're having their usual banter and I'm just going "aaawww" and "OMG!" and squeeing for what it's worth, and then Tony turns around and goes "Excuse me! We're TRYING to have a conversation here!" and my mouth just drops open, LOL. That's my fave Tiva dream ever, even though it totally shocked me. For a second I had thought I was watching tv.

< Online with friends.

v Since it was a good one: Describe a Tiva dream you have had.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ The dream takes place during the 1940's and Tony is a detective and Ziva is a night club singer who comes into Tony's agency asking him to help solve a mystery for her. It's too long to go into all the details, but that's the basics of it.

< Watching tonight's episode...again.

v If someone were to write a Tiva fanfic about Tony being a detective and Ziva being a nightclub singer, that took place in the 40's, would you be interested in reading it?
heart
^ Probably. XD

< SQUEE.

v 1-5, how would you rate today's episode?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ 5! (Okay, it is off the charts, but I feel it is pointless to say 1,000,000 if you say 1-5)
< SQUEE
v Do you ever rewatch the episode immediately after finishing watching it the first time?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
heart
^ Usually just my fave moments. And there were several of them in this ep.
< In a Tiva daze. Still tingling from some of the scenes.
v If you've seen the new eppy, have you squeed your pants off yet? (Terrible question I know, but my brain cells have died so I can't think of a better question.)
heart
^ Totally squeed & still squeeing!
< Squee! & Working.
v Contents - Priceless Scene from R&L or Explosion Scene from DA?
heart
^ IT IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE THE BEST TIVA MOMENT FROM SEASON 8 SINCE THEY'RE ALL THE BEST.
< SQUEE AND DEAD.
V We totally had a hell of a blast from the past from tonight's episode. Thoughts?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ All I can say is that I loved every minute of it. They were great moments. :D

< Lunch.

v When Tony was going around the neighborhood questioning people, why do you think he told the woman in the bikini that he was married?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think its because he thought Ziva was listening.
< Making Dinner!
v It says on Ziva's profile that she's 28. Do you think thats a viable age for her to be? Its 4 years younger than me!!! :O
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
** OMG. Joyce, I hadn't even THOUGHT of that! xDD :O

^ I suppose so. She did join Mossad at a young age.
< Music and tumblr.
v HAHA.

Tony: You never know who’s gonna get you, the ones that love you *Points to Ziva*

Did you notice?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I did and he looked at McGee when he said the ones that hate you!! I squee'd then too lol!
< Same
v Did you worry when they erased the last 5 years of Ziva's life, like they might not be able to get it back?!
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
* Ziva being 28 makes her a year older than I am...Which I think is accurate for Cote (I don't remember for sure and am too lazy to look it up!). Was that her current age or her "reverted to 5 years ago" age?

^ nope

< at work :-S

V Who taught Ziva about baseball?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I say Eli, one of the nice things he did before f*cking her over! (Sorry for the language!) She was kind of reminiscing the whole eppy because of the young girl!
< Dinner
v Did you expect Tony to be hyper after having some caf-pow??
^ Nah, I think that's just painkillers. XDD
< Only Fools and Horses and Tumblr-ing. :P
v Do you have a tumblr?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ No don't have a clue how to use it!
< Same
v Were you expecting Ziva to kick some ass in last nights eppy?
heart
^ I did, especially when they said she was reverting back to her Mossad ways.
< Work.
v I know this question has already been asked sorta, but do you think Gibbs is the one who taught Ziva baseball? (I felt like they kinda had a moment where she was like my father & his eyes lit up and when he caught it he smiled and she did... it just seemed right)
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ That's how it seemed to me because of those looks you mentioned, Jenna.. Plus I can't really see Eli teaching her how to play, but even if he did, considering the way things are between he and Ziva, I don't think she would have been smiling and stuff when thinking about him and her childhood.

< Multitasking.

V If Gibbs was the one to teach her, do you think he offered or do you think she asked him? And what do you think brought the subject up in the first place?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I think maybe Gibbs would've mentioned it. Maybe he offered.

< ...

v If Eli taught Ziva, how do you suppose it happened (like, same as Lauren's q: he offer or did Ziva ask)?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ I'm on the "Eli taught Ziva" side, because I think she must have had some good times in her childhood or else it would have been relatively easy for her to refuse Eli at the end of season 6, and she wouldn't have felt betrayed when he showed his true colors. The way I'd imagine it, Ziva might have been trying to figure out how to play and Eli surprised her by offering to teach her. I don't think it was a spontaneous offer nor do I think Ziva would just ask up front.
< Headache. :(
v Do you think Ziva is starting to forgive her father?
heart
^ Yes.

< That 70's Show.

v If you were Ziva, do you think you would be able to forgive Eli?
smile
^ No I don't think I would be able to. He basically all but killed her with his own hands. I wouldn't be looking for a fight or anything, but I would move on with my life, because I just...couldnt...forgive him.
< Gonna go to piano
v How old are we all? I'm 14. :D
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ 24..25 in two months. I feel slightly old here. lol
< Watching a documentary on the History Channel.
v If something were to happen on the show that would completely shock/surprise you, what would it be?
heart
^ Couldn't tell at this moment. SB and Co. has a lot of tricks up their sleeve.
< FANART.
v How do you think Ziva would deal with Tony's fling in the next episode?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I think inside she'll be hurting but she'll put on a brave face, make a few digs and jokes at Tony's expense! I'm hoping its more of a bromance tho! :)
< Lunch
v Are you hoping the fling lasts only 1 eppy?
^ Yeah. If it lasts longer than that, I might have to go tell Ziva to kill Tony's fling.
< Tumblr.
v Do you think Ziva would get jealous a wee bit, or she'd do something similar in Obsession?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ She will deffo be jealous, they have been so close lately she's not gonna like someone else getting his attention and affection! I see a hurting, jealous, take no prisoners Ziva in the next eppy!
< FB
v Do you think Tony would be regressing if he were to have another fling like he did with Brenda in Obsession?
last edited 1年以上前
^ I'd like to think that he's slowly realizing that he's falling fast for Ziva and he just wants to stall himself.
< Tumblr.
v "The man you were becoming needs a woman."-Applicable much to next weeks ep?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ God yeah, no more bimbo's for you Mr DiNozzo!!
< Same
v Do you think the writers are starting to realise that Tiva is a good thing?
heart
^ Absolutely. They have to see how many Tiva fans there are. I mean sure there are Anti-Tiva's out there but we are a pretty convincing bunch and we've been in full force lately so I think they finally decided to give us what we want. =]
< Work.
v With the progression we've seen thus far what do you possibly think that big Tiva moment could be?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'm hoping a Kiss or they realise that they have feelings for each other beyond friendship and partners! Don't think it'll ba as much as that tho, maybe a hug or another cheek kiss!
< Same
v Did you see the hand holding in Short Fuse? Just added the pic to the Tivotee's thread if you did not!!!
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ I've seen it, but I'm not convinced that they're holding hands...but I love the way she's gazing at him!

< work

V did you notice the gaze?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I did, its like she is in awe of him! She totally adores him and saying that he annoys her is just a ruse!! :)
< Dinner
v Do you think the Tiva will keep hotting up as the eppy's go on?
heart
^ A girl can only hope. <3
< Work.
v Do you think it's Ziva's turn to say something great to Tony? I mean he said couldn't live without you and handle with care contents priceless.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think she needs to, Tony has said some great stuff but only when he has been pushed to the limit (Truth serum, jealousy over the miami guy!) I think Ziva needs that push too, maybe Tony's fling will make that happen!
< Dishes :(
v Your thoughts on Tony's upcoming "Fling"??